Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 13, 2010 04:57AM

Hi Cait,

I've had a look through some of the older threads on the xjcs forum and i came across quite a few of Glenn's posts, so they've definitely not all been deleted.

I know there's a wikipedia page but Dave and his cult edit it in there favour on a regular basis, and to be honest it would be rather stupid if they didn't because it's the first place most people will go when looking for info on the Jesus Christians. It was certainly the first place i went after coming across the Jeremy Kyle show on Youtube.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2010 05:06AM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cait ()
Date: November 13, 2010 05:44AM

ooh good, I'm glad some of Glenn's posts remain. Maybe they are from after the holocaust; maybe he didn't give up right away... I will check it out for myself then, and in the meantime I stand corrected on this, thanks Apollo.

Yes, the Wiki page is obviously open to bias. It would be good if former members, observers and family contacts of current members could check it regularly and re-edit where appropriate to keep it real, just because it is a relatively compact and concise resource.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: November 13, 2010 08:13AM

I had a quick read of the wiki-page and found this rather astonishing update:

[en.wikipedia.org]

'In 2010, an inspirational artist anointed by the Holy Father himself, came forth to seal the liberation of the Jesus Christians. The Jesus Christians and the one who sits next to God Almighty in the most secret of ways was revealed as the Jesus Christian’s were being ravaged by the despicable Jihad terrorists lead by the New Jersey Mafia and Amway International. This artist was sent a vision and dreamed that she was the preordained consort to rule in Holy Oneness with the founder of the Jesus Christians. She seeks to liberate the Jesus Christians from the Antichrist that is endeavoring to supersede the divine intercessions bespoken. This valiant artist, this purveyor of truth and justice is on a Holy Crusade with Divine David McKay and soon, once the dream of a poly amorous Virgin Army is achieved we will be One with the Divine Blessing of Holy Mary Mother of God. She will unite us in the holiest of matrimonies where no fetid physical coupling is required as we will know each other in the Biblical sense, being only of one body and one mind in the most privileged of hallowed bonds. Our sacred union will see us adopt his current spouse wherein she becomes our daughter, worthy of our name and our pure love. A pox upon the House Of Satan that would seek to destroy the vessel of our consecrated essences.'

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 13, 2010 08:25AM

Something that I always found to be inspiring in the JC studies was this repeated Biblical idea that we are working to establish the Kingdom of God, and not the Kingdom of the Churches, or the Kingdom of Religion. I must state, some of the JC studies have really "revolutionized" my thinking in terms of Jesus' teachings. It's not that I do not like what they have to say in some of these articles, or what they ostensibly stand for. For instance, I really like the one called "The Tentmaker Myth." I see DM as being a super-hypocrite and some of the others as not very nice people either, that's all.

Date: November 13, 2010 08:26AM

Stoic

[en.wikipedia.org]

'In 2010, an inspirational artist anointed by the Holy Father himself, came forth to seal the liberation of the Jesus Christians. The Jesus Christians and the one who sits next to God Almighty in the most secret of ways was revealed as the Jesus Christian’s were being ravaged by the despicable Jihad terrorists lead by the New Jersey Mafia and Amway International. This artist was sent a vision and dreamed that she was the preordained consort to rule in Holy Oneness with the founder of the Jesus Christians. She seeks to liberate the Jesus Christians from the Antichrist that is endeavoring to supersede the divine intercessions bespoken. This valiant artist, this purveyor of truth and justice is on a Holy Crusade with Divine David McKay and soon, once the dream of a poly amorous Virgin Army is achieved we will be One with the Divine Blessing of Holy Mary Mother of God. She will unite us in the holiest of matrimonies where no fetid physical coupling is required as we will know each other in the Biblical sense, being only of one body and one mind in the most privileged of hallowed bonds. Our sacred union will see us adopt his current spouse wherein she becomes our daughter, worthy of our name and our pure love. A pox upon the House Of Satan that would seek to destroy the vessel of our consecrated essences.'

Holy Moses, that's really bizarre. Thanks for the find, Stoic.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 13, 2010 08:28AM

Stoic

[en.wikipedia.org]

Oh dear..

I think we all know who this inspirational artist is. lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2010 08:29AM by Apollo.

Date: November 13, 2010 08:31AM

zeuszor
Something that I always found to be inspiring in the JC studies was this repeated Biblical idea that we are working to establish the Kingdom of God, and not the Kingdom of the Churches, or the Kingdom of Religion. I must state, some of the JC studies have really "revolutionized" my thinking in terms of Jesus' teachings. It's not that I do not like what they have to say in some of these articles, or what they ostensibly stand for. For instance, I really like the one called "The Tentmaking Myth." I see DM as being a super-hypocrite and some of the others as not very nice people either, that's all.

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Date: November 13, 2010 08:38AM

A pox upon the House Of Satan that would seek to destroy the vessel of our consecrated essences.'

LOL Damn, that's heavy. "...the vessel of our consecrated essences." Insane. I love it. Thanks, Stoic.

Date: November 13, 2010 09:37AM

zeuszor
zeuszor
Hey, I have a novel idea: let's start collecting information on the JCs and then make it available to the public, so that we can warn people about DM and the cult!

Wait, isn't that exactly what I've been doing for the last few years? Duh...

Sure Mal, I'll send you a copy when I get home. Please PM me an address to send it to. I already sent one to sWord, too.

No offense, Agur, but I wish you'd try and stay calm and tone it down with the hysterics. It's not helpful. I speak from experience after having screwed up myself, so don't take that as a putdown.

Look, that was snide of me to have written.

All I am saying is, that what Agur is suggesting is exactly what I have been doing since the summer of 2006, and for the most part all I've gotten out of it is a bunch of shit. If it seems like I resent it a little bit, it's because I do.

There's the trolls who try and discredit me, and the X-members and the members of their clique who scapegoat me.

I get very little positive reinforcement for doing what I do, and am about two years ahead of the "hey, let's make a factsheet!" idea.

I had a factsheet ready to go six months ago, and decided not to distribute it because I didn't want any more shit from the X club.

So for her to come forward with this idea (and don't get me wrong, it's a good idea) at this time, considering our past and the way that she herself has scapegoated me and given me grief, makes me wince because of the irony of it all.

And I"m not putting you down personally when criticizing your hysterics, Agur, please don't take it that way. In my opinion. your acid-in-the-face comments are just as irresponsible as my four-year-old comment about "taking DM out." I regret having written that now, and will never live it down. What I'm saying is: chill out. Don't panic.

And please do not address me by my given name in your posts anymore, Agur. Please refer to me as zeuszor, not "zeuszie" or some cutsie nickname.

A couple of copies have been sent out already. No worries.

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: November 13, 2010 10:00AM

BLIMEY!!!!!

"the vessel of our consecrated essences............." ?????????????????????????????????????

Sorry but that entire write up needs explaining to me.

[www.spermbank.com]

Considering the huge focus on w@nking and all....this sounds like some vial destined for some second rate sperm donation clinc......I know people sell blood and body organs but oh man....I don't like the visual I am getting here......I had to Google this..... it looks like people get a $100 for a "vessel of essence".....now if you consider bin raid "finds".......Oh yes I am just too naughty but like I have said if we don't laugh at some of this...we will vomit on our pink high heels........*laugh*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.