Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 10, 2010 07:40AM

I had a look over at the JCs site there and it seems they've been very busy. Alot of threads have been either edited or completely deleted. Dave and 13 guests are currently logged in. I tried to use the chat function on the home page but i was unable to gain access. I wonder why a 'disbanded' group would go to all this trouble? hmmmmm

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 10, 2010 08:08AM

Yeah, like why not just take it offline altogether?

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 10, 2010 08:12AM

That old nutter from Texas has posted her latest youtube video. I skipped through alot of it but the main topic of the video seems to be 'genocide'. Apparently her own country including 'members of her own family who are up there in politics' are wilfully commiting genocide hmmmm. The Irish catholics from Massachusetts seem to be getting it in the neck aswell, who knows what they've done to offend her. This woman makes David Icke look perfectly sane. She is absolutely off her rocker, and to think Dave has recently used this woman as his lieutenant just shows how desperate he had become in recent times. Their numbers are dwindling and they're now relying on a mentally unstable woman at war with the world to represent them! There was a time when Dave could look towards the likes of Fox news and ITV for publicity but now all he's got is some old nutters blog, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Date: November 10, 2010 09:29AM

Apollo, I wish that you'd stop paying her much attention at all. Ignore her and she will eventually go away. Please don't perpetuate her crap.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2010 09:54AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: November 10, 2010 10:45AM

Apollo

I hear you....it's bloody hard not to look just to sit back and be thankful that YOU don't actually come into contact with anyone like that too often. Can you imagine how her own family feels when she has entire pages devoted to blabbing their most personal and private business? Of course THEY are her enemies too and THEY VICTIMISED the poor gentle soul....*laugh* [truthaboutcorruption.blogspot.com] This is her old blog. Yet now she denies being this same person who authored this blog because like Dave she needs rebranding. I vote that Dave hands Cherry a plane ticket to visit family and takes his groupie off in the bus with him. Can you imagine the diabolical cult those 2 could create? You'd never have to fear ANYONE joining...in fact one day with the pair of them in a little bus and I expect only one would be left standing and I've said all along I don't want anything to happen to Dave so this is a bad idea. I would not even wish HER on HIM and that is saying quite a bit.

Zeuszor-she's going to write and rage regardless if people look or not! Haven't you ever been tempted by the circus freak???? You know....paid your $4.00 to go in and see the 3 headed 1 legged transgendered gorilla who could sing Ave Marie and pole dance all at same time? I don't think anyone is too bothered by the old bag anymore, it's just interesting to see who she thinks is Mafia connected today and to hear what Oral Roberts said to her while she was chanting under the trees by firelight in her back garden.....no harm in peeking. I keep wondering when the legal action is going to make her do what the jc's have done.....*poof* into wildercyberspace never to be heard from again.....*lol* Oh but there is Dave and 19 people online now.....do ya think it's all been a scam? *lol* Another visit from Anita Foster? Perhaps the forum is simply selectively locked and they have some new threads not visible to the public so that "Peter Potentials" can't find them and make fools of Dave McKay......either way McKay is quiet, little rose is ranting and raving.....all is "right" with the world.

Come on back Dave....you've done your J.K. storm off now, no one is weeping, your remaining 8 members are pimping books when they are not online.....so you are impotent again as you were on the J.K show with your dummy tossing. [www.youtube.com]

Dave-You are making a silly ass of yourself. Again.

Maybe while we wait with baited breath for Dave's return we can help him come up with a new cult name to escape his embarrassments.

How about: Propsed Cult Names For The Rebranded McKay Jesus Christians (Please leave Jesus name out this time since you don't bother much with him anyhow)

A Dozen Little Roses

Cheaper By The Dozen

Wankers R Us

Church Of Dave With Signs Unraveling

C.O.D.'s -Tagline- Flirty Fishing is 4 Fools(---it's not Children Of Dave ---- it's Crabby Old Dave's because they clone him once they join!!!!

Bin Raiders Very VERY Anonymous-Tagline-Join us and be nobody fast

7 Little Simon Peters and Little Peter Beaters (change the number if you are down to whatever # now)

Master McKay's Master Baitors

Ol'Davie Bin Whipped's There you get Daves name....his precious bins and there penchant for whips

Barely Survivin'

Whipped Left Behindies (Here you must forsake your right butt cheek)

and if you jc's are bored with your game of pretending to have been beamed up then rejected back to earth.....and Twister is a naughty girls games.....instead you can play.....

Follow the Cult Leader

Pin The Tail On The Jackass (use pic of Dave in Anita Foster get Up)

Come on...we don't need to be too sour and crabby here.....the main thing is that McKay is losing control of his cult members, he sees his plan has failed, people are abandoning him, he's totally spent babysitting his circus forum and whatever he is playing at, there is 6 less members at LEAST than there was at the beginning of the year.....that's something to be thankful for.

They might not have disbanded but Dave's tantrum has prevented potential victims from contacting him for a few days.

Of course if this disbanding nonsense was real, they would pull the forum or simply abandon it....not waste time fiddling with it like simpletons.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2010 10:51AM by Agur.

Date: November 10, 2010 11:04AM

I'd agree that the JC's are busily, "imploding", with the "site modifications".....No doubt "white-washing" the record, as far as possible....although for what ultimate purpose, is Satan's guess....!

I have wondered if "we" (the community of concerned observors) could take the demise of the JC's a little further, than simply administering their "last rites" (if not at this very moment, then clearly in the not too distant future)....by somehow actually PROMOTING what the JC's lie they represent...

...there will always likely be a small "market" for those who want to commit themselves full-time to a "worthwhile cause", forsaking most of their previous life and living communally in devotion to "spiritual goals" of some nature or another...

To my mind, there are a number of completely credible, charitable organizations who engage in such activities, looking for staff (Caritas, the Quakers, etc) and who DO NOT set out to defraud whoeever commits to them, of their livelyhood, family and their own individual psyche...that absolutely deserve volunteers (certainly if had my "time" again, I could gladly exchange the years I spend selling McKay Inc. for service in such an organization)

Not only to "rob" McKay of recruits, but also to thwart other budding "David McKays", I have wondered if it would be possible to salvage whatever tiny bit of "good" there may be in the JC's and then employ it in a "counter-cult" setting....by "channelling" the idealism that McKay entraps individuals with, into healthy settings.....

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: November 10, 2010 12:30PM

Mal I wish you could have those years back too but what I focus on with you and the other ex members is that you all joined with good intentions and you all had the guts to do whatever it took to leave. That couldn't have been easy to up and start your lives over especially when I know the state Dave left some people in. From much of what I hear, Dave was less of an a$$ then and there was more community spirit and somewhat less backbiting and bitterness.

Now I wonder if the current members would want to join another group.....bloody hell some of them have gotten very mean....I find it hard to believe they were all so cold and negative when they joined. I can see Joe is just trying to be a Dave knock off and it looks sad on a boy. Look at the way he speaks to his parents online.....I swear to God Dave is writing sometimes...it's THAT offensive. I also wonder whatever other group could stomach the current personalities that have developed under Dave's tutelage. I mean they don't play well with others so I think rehoming any malcontents of Dave's will be hard.

I do think your idea of steering potentials to better places IS a very good idea as when I was looking at the jc's for myself....I didn't go Googling "Cold Hearted Family Hating Cult With Temperamental Crab of a Leader"....I found them because of wife swap and was taken in by Sue's friendliness and "sisterhood in Jesus" act which did not last long. I was looking to do some volunteer work, focusing on children I hoped, perhaps in another country for a few weeks/months then coming back. I loved the idea of communal living and sharing and doing with less. I actually had no idea what all was involved....all the forsaking of everything ***to McKay*** and the family isolation etc until after being on the forum and by then I had met McKay and had seriously lost interest, knowing no way could I spend time in close quarters with this cranky prickly curmudgeon who just kept rudely critiquing everyone on every niggling detail from grammar to dates to the workings of the female body---he and I "tiffed" over some female hormonal issues..him seeming quite against women in general in my opinion.......I didn't know then about his Anita Foster alter ego or I may have deferred to him more.

Anyway I would have loved a list of volunteer groups who might welcome someone to lend a hand for a time. Right now I've been doing my own thing with St. Vinnies and Meals on Wheels but I do think you have a great idea. Brian might be someone who would do some research on REPUTABLE USA groups since he has contacts that would know. Maybe BH knows some Aussie ones.....I could pitch in for Canada.....of course many are international perhaps....but I think your idea is great, Mal. Anything to save recruits from being taken in to these less than good or Godly groups. I was gobsmacked when I first came to the RR site and saw how many groups there were that are cults....I could have only named maybe 1/2 a dozen myself before. So many are slippery suckers.....disbanding, re-branding and all that jazz when the heat is on or too much negative scandals. I sure think it's a good idea to check out any group....this isn't like writing a cheque, you can be ripped off for MUCH more than a couple hundred bucks ala Jim Bakker et al.

How much DOES a good kidney go for for nowadays with the recession and all taken into account?

PS Little rose has now identified me as barely literate and highly uneducated compared to her....can someone pass on to her that there is not snow year round in Canada?....The simpleton keeps referring to Canada as frozen, barren wasteland.....!!! Ummm...did she hear of the 2010 Olympics......? But the week before she insisted I was a Professor so much so she was going to get "me" fired because I don't like her and McKay......*lol* All this coming from someone who wore a pink tea towel towel on her head to communicate with "her Muslim sisters" and who just plastered up a video of herself doing her best to look like Bette Davis in Whatever Happened To Baby Jane.....I'll try not to cry too hard.....I still vote for Kathy Bates in Misery but you decide....

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 10, 2010 12:50PM

Two days ago, after the "Introduce Yourself" thread had been removed, the statistics at the bottom of the JC Forum were:

Messages - 24483
Subjects - 895

Right now the statistics show:

Messages - 22869
Subjects - 832

This is a wholesale whitewash.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: November 10, 2010 02:32PM

then its a good thing their forum has been coppied. now can be re posted on any web site

could even make a new web site

just helping ;)

Date: November 10, 2010 07:34PM

zeuszor
Apollo, I wish that you'd stop paying her much attention at all. Ignore her and she will eventually go away. Please don't perpetuate her crap.

In doing what she does, the woman is obviously looking for attention. Just your attention, just a mention of her name, is reward enough for her. By giving her that attention (even negative attention, like expressing anger or making fun of her) your are reinforcing her behavior and perpetuating the madness. Simply ignore her and she'll move on. Making fun of her could be the WORST thing you could do. Don't say I didn't tell you so later...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.