Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Agur ()
Date: November 05, 2010 08:18AM

Apollo

I'm not sure of this....could you tell me where you read this? I do not think McKay would knowingly welcome a pervert but I guess I would like to think no one would risk children and young people......

Knowing the date of when this is alleged to have happened would help know who was maybe a member during the same time period....undoubtedly someone has left who might be able to address that...it's a terribly serious and ugly thought. I AM NOT DEFENDING MCKAY just reminding that people can write anything anywhere on the internet and unless it was a genuine ex person writing or someone who had proof I would be suspect of that which I am sure you are Apollo and that's why you are asking.....

You could do as zeuszor said and ask on the ex site....different people will know of different history but personally (and I know not too much) I do not know of any such thing being truthful. Hopefully there was no such event!!!

I do guess those people who have committed such crimes need to go somewhere and it would be different if they had repented and been treated but also I have heard that treatment for such crimes is not too effective....anyway not worth risking innocents....plenty of places such criminals could go where they are not around children or in close sleeping quarters etc...no point tempting people and letting a tragedy occur. I'm all for forgiveness but not for being stupid.

Dave seems bothered less by the creepy and the evil as long as they apologize to HIM.....he just mentioned to Glenn how he isn't stupid about little rose but she apologized showing great humility TO HIM so that makes it all OK for him....no matter who else she abused and never said one word of apology too....also when Brian uncovered Glenn's rude writings on the internet and Glenn was questioned about this, given it was really disgusting stuff, Dave seemed to think that as long as Glenn explained it to DAVE, that it was all ok so I've always found Dave very self interested....as long as HE isn't being hurt, he doesn't much care what happens to others especially his perceived "enemies"---this is in direct contrast to Dave McKay's son who speaks of and shows fairness and justice for ALL people, Dave included, regardless of where he feels about them personally or how they have treated him.

Let us know if you find the answer to your queries, Apollo if you are confident the source is accurate of course. It's good to list links or sources where possible so McKay doesn't label everything "Lady Gossip"---hey, he is one of the BIGGEST gossips IMHO and HE used the term " lady gossip...what is THAT about.......?????? ......Is this that Anita Foster thing again where Dave is presenting his more female sensitive side....?????

Come out come out Dave/Anita...we are wondering where you be? *giggle* Of course I mean we are wondering because of the forum being locked down.....but do feel free to come out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 05, 2010 08:20AM

I can't believe McKay has the cheek to refer to Joe's mum as a troll. Who does he think he is?

The fact Joe just sits back and allows his mother to be berated from all angles is completely baffling. Sheila really deserves a medal for being able to stay calm throughout this. It would have been so easy to just walk away and i'm sure McKay would have loved that but by keeping her cool she's shown how much she's willing to fight for her son.

You're correct Agur, Joe must know his own family pose absolutely no physical threat to him. The whole Sheila with the gun thing has been a complete fabrication which has been twisted to suit McKay's evil agenda.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2010 08:21AM by Apollo.

Date: November 05, 2010 09:51AM

Dear Apollo,

Yes Joe's mother has recently had the quality of a saint in the responses she has made to the most outrageous provocation from McKay and stooges. McKay will be very disappointed if he can't generate some further "press" for himself out of Joe's donation..... hence I believe that he'd love Sheila to publicly oppose this "selfless donation" .....in order to attempt to cast him and his cult in the light of "misunderstood Samaritans" ....

...the donation "profile" of the JC's ....(every single member bar Christine and Cherry?) informs the world all that it's hardly a "voluntary, altruistic" donation, but rather, for McKay, an exercise in farming kidneys for their PR value and "income" (cost reimbursement payments).....

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 05, 2010 06:06PM

Apollo
I was reading another forum yesterday and that's something which was mentioned.

There was something else i read which really stood out..

Apparently Dave welcomed a convicted paedophile into the Jesus Christians. This in turn put the JC's children at serious risk. The man was eventually sent back to Australia where he was jailed for 10 years.

Can anyone verify this?

McKay has admitted publicly that a person he knew to be a pedophile, “Bruce” was allowed to work in India with the cult.

There was a good deal of discussion and some disagreement as to which cult members were notified of "Bruce's" pedophilia on this site and the X site. The issue being, whether all members of the cult who had children were notified.

It was alleged that "Bruce" admitted paying Indian children for oral sex on a train.

McKay stated that "Bruce" was returned to Australia and handed to Federal Police and charged for the offenses, but he failed to acknowledge he shouldn’t have been put in that situation in the first place.

Basically, it appears that McKay was prepared to put children at risk to further his own agenda.

Given that the cult still operates with children in Kenya, there have been concernes raised as to whether the Jesus Christians are ensuring that people working with them are thoroughly checked out. This was an area of concern for the Quakers, as McKay was promoting that the Jesus Christians were working in Kenya with local Quakers.

In regards to "Bruce" the Australian Federal police provide public information quite freely on all cases such as this.

If, as McKay says, he handed "Bruce" over to the Federal police, he should be able to quote the offense number or case number or point to a newspaper article that details "Bruce's" arrest. To date he has not done so.

If "Bruce" has been charged and found guilty, DM should have no hesitation in fully naming him. After all, he seems to have no trouble naming innocent people.

See in Dave's world, it's okay for him to send a pedophile to work with kids, but be a parent and try and stop your child joining his cult and he screams bloody murder!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2010 06:09PM by zeuszor.

Date: November 05, 2010 08:28PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Dear Apollo,

Yes Joe's mother has recently had the quality of a saint in the responses she has made to the most outrageous provocation from McKay and stooges. McKay will be very disappointed if he can't generate some further "press" for himself out of Joe's donation..... hence I believe that he'd love Sheila to publicly oppose this "selfless donation" .....in order to attempt to cast him and his cult in the light of "misunderstood Samaritans" ....

...the donation "profile" of the JC's ....(every single member bar Christine and Cherry?) informs the world all that it's hardly a "voluntary, altruistic" donation, but rather, for McKay, an exercise in farming kidneys for their PR value and "income" (cost reimbursement payments).....

I just learned that Ross Parry donated a kidney to a woman whose initials are R.G., in 2004. I further learned that sadly, she died last year on September 21 in Galesburg Cottage Hospital, at the age of 70.

So for all the hoopla, her life was only prolonged by five years. Obviously, that extra time was still important for her and her family, but it raises the question as to whether age of the recipient is something that other JCs might need to consider more when deciding who to donate to. Ross' donation was organized directly by DM when he was at the Mayo clinic.

Date: November 05, 2010 08:36PM

zeuszor
McKay has admitted publicly that a person he knew to be a pedophile, “Bruce” was allowed to work in India with the cult.

There was a good deal of discussion and some disagreement as to which cult members were notified of "Bruce's" pedophilia on this site and the X site. The issue being, whether all members of the cult who had children were notified.

It was alleged that "Bruce" admitted paying Indian children for oral sex on a train.

McKay stated that "Bruce" was returned to Australia and handed to Federal Police and charged for the offenses, but he failed to acknowledge he shouldn’t have been put in that situation in the first place.

Basically, it appears that McKay was prepared to put children at risk to further his own agenda.

Given that the cult still operates with children in Kenya, there have been concernes raised as to whether the Jesus Christians are ensuring that people working with them are thoroughly checked out. This was an area of concern for the Quakers, as McKay was promoting that the Jesus Christians were working in Kenya with local Quakers.

In regards to "Bruce" the Australian Federal police provide public information quite freely on all cases such as this.

If, as McKay says, he handed "Bruce" over to the Federal police, he should be able to quote the offense number or case number or point to a newspaper article that details "Bruce's" arrest. To date he has not done so.

If "Bruce" has been charged and found guilty, DM should have no hesitation in fully naming him. After all, he seems to have no trouble naming innocent people.

See in Dave's world, it's okay for him to send a pedophile to work with kids, but be a parent and try and stop your child joining his cult and he screams bloody murder!

That is absolutely appalling.

More stringent checks must be carried out on anyone working closely with kids. That should especially be the case for charities or 'religious groups' working closely with children in extreme poverty. These children are extremely vulnerable. They are desperate for money and it's awful to think a paedophile can take advantage of that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2010 08:41PM by Apollo.

Date: November 06, 2010 02:11AM

Jesus Christians Have Disbanded?

We received a notice today and we await confirmation. The notice said:

The Jesus Christians have officially disbanded...These are dangerous times, and only those who are ready to "count the cost" and pay the price are going to survive spiritually. Lukewarmness is not enough. If you have a Bible, please read what Jesus said to the multitudes who came to him in Luke 14: 25-35...
...But don't let anything stop you from practicing the teachings of Jesus right now. Jesus said that anyone who hears his teachings and does not obey them is like a foolish person building their house on the sand. He said the way that leads to life is narrow and very few will find it. Pray that you may be one of those few.

Freedom is still sacred, and this blog wishes the best of God's graces to all the Jesus-Christians as they go their separate ways. We, here, in this blog, will continue to hold the line against terrorist vigilantes and their intrusions into the free private lives of all souls.

What's this all about? More mind games?

I wasn't sure if i was allowed to post this in here. It's from you know who's blog. Feel free to delete it moderators.

Date: November 06, 2010 02:13AM

Apollo
"We received a notice today and we await confirmation."

"We" who, I wonder? Thank you for posting this information. My goodness, this is interesting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2010 02:15AM by zeuszor.

Date: November 06, 2010 02:15AM

The JC's forum has been in lockdown for days and now this..

What on earth is going on here????

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2010 02:31AM by Apollo.

Date: November 06, 2010 02:17AM

My goodness.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.