Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 28, 2010 04:57AM

Thank you for the contributions that you have made of late, sWord.

sWord
Typically ex-members get into something else -- University or music or another cause, and they need to abandon the past.

Does this also include abandoning the idea that we can somehow change DM for the better through the application of "logic and reason," in your estimation?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2010 05:04AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Agur ()
Date: October 28, 2010 05:16AM

Upset and embarrassed? Let see....that would seem to describe the person who is INSERTING HIS BIG BUM into the mix with Joe’s family, BICKERING AND BELLYACHING at Joe's parents, rehashing the past, trying to extort apologies and force the Johnson’s to lie about Rick Ross, dangling the idea if they did, Joe would become available…perhaps…..perhaps….not….. and who is really preventing Joe from seeing his parents by interfering and insisting HE be the one to do the meeting?

If anyone doesn't know who I mean click here------click here anyway for a laugh. [www.youtube.com]

Who is the one who wants to meet Joe's parents INSTEAD of Joe? Ha. Is it Malcolm? I don't think sooooooooo.

Dave really….why on earth do you want to force these poor people to meet with YOU instead of their son…I think you THRILL at the idea of exerting power over them….you would actually force a meal between people that have been on the wrong side of each other to horrific levels in the last few years…. to force such a “fake” friendly meeting is stupid….you Jesus Christians talk about being so against “fake and phony” actions…you brag about honesty and you won’t abide insincerity you say…..and now YOU want to force these people to pretend friendliness to you, the cult leader who took their son out of their lives?

They would rather chew glass, I imagine, than sit with you but they MIGHT do it just to see Joe at some point. They likely would do it if Joe would be there with you but you think they will meet alone with you?

Thank God Jared has taken legal advice and refused this staged and stupid idea. I fully believe YOU would ambush them with some media blitz (if you could interest some media in a 12 person cult but you will mention the proposed kidney donation by Joe to get the media excited..... maybe....they might be bored now by kidneys and whippings....what can you come up with next?) if you could get your name in the press, you would gladly sacrifice Joe’s parents. You don’t like them and don’t BS about otherwise as then you look more the fool. You hate these people. You have made your hatred clear.

You have created a thread where you and the cult can continue to rehash the past, post their depositions and peck apart every single word they say to Joe. YOU are the one who is insisting all this take place in PUBLIC rather than letting them talk via email or telephone out the reach of your big ears and bigger mouth.

Who is the one who is issuing demands that John show up or there will be no meeting?

Who is the one who is trying to call the shots for everyone?

[www.youtube.com]

Same guy that tried to tell his cult members to shut up on stage and they did not listen...they talked around DAVE MCKAY exactly as the membership is doing now...on the forum and in reality....they are carrying on in spite of Dave McKay's antics. Ignoring him.

No...... the person who wants to keep Joe from his family is the USUSAL CULPRIT. The one who has the MOST TO LOSE if Joe decides to meet with his parents alone and they are able to tell him a few home truths about McKay and HE LISTENS.

I think Dave is the one who is UPSET and RISKS HUGE FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT if MORE of his CULT, namely HIS PUPPET LEADER who's strings he pulls ABANDONS HIM AS SO MANY OTHERS ARE ABANDONING HIM.

[www.youtube.com]

I am 100% FOR Joe meeting with his whole family or just his mom....in whatever way they feel is safe for all. JUST JOE-NO DAVE.

I sincerely hope Joe is able to see that his mom, dad and brother would never harm him. That is a lie, born of a jealous heart, a cold unfeeling heart that constantly hurts his own son and rejects that sons kindness and offers of meetings and peace. That cold heart believes that all other parents are as brutal as he has shown himself to be.

I see nothing but pure unconditional agape love for Joe coming from his parents. I fully support Joe meeting with them and I would love to hear that Joe can still think for himself and can show himself a grown man who can stand alone. I think Sheila Johnson raised a strong son who can do this meeting without McKay. Arrange it in a 100% safe environment like a police station or have a policeman on stand by---here the police will attend in order to keep the peace if there is a concern...I am not sure about the USA but if they won't act as peace officers then simply arrange to meet in the lobby of a police station where there will be countless police plus video surveillance to record activities and keep all people safe. Another option is to meet a lawyers office as some lawyers will act in this capacity, they will act as mediators in child custody exchanges and again everything is on video and the lawyer will act as a "friend" of the court to facilitate peaceful meetings. There are plenty of safe options...some churches might help arrange a safe meeting. Some social work groups may do so as well. Let Joe choose so he knows he is in control of that and that there is no conspiracy. The meeting could take place from vehicles even...Joe, in control of his own car, rolling down his window to speak to his mother and she stays in her own car... Joe is free to drive away at any time and no one could stop him.

If he agreed to meet alone, that would show he is truly free from anyone's control. If Dave is allowed to control the meeting, it's clear that Dave controls Joe and Joe cannot be free from the very oppression and control that we are opposed to.

Joe knows he is safe meeting his parents. In his heart, he knows this. Pray about it Joe....ask God for guidance, seek God's will, not Dave McKay's control. If you are truly FREE Joe, YOU are FREE to see your own family without a "minder".

Date: October 28, 2010 05:44AM

zeuszor
After thinking it over carefully, I have decided to make this post.

I just simply want to state that someone associated with the JCs has been making a range of accusations against me, and I just wanted to let people know for the record that NONE of her accusations are true. Zero percent.

Some of the readers of the various forums may believe some of her nonsense, as they often want to believe the worst about me.

It seems that at the moment, she is not planning on going away, now that she has a regular audience.

I know that I am taking a chance on further inflaming her by making this post, but thought that to do so would be for the best.

She is so similar to DM in the way she can misunderstand someone's denial or counter evidence, and believe they are admitting to something.

I guess psychologically this must be, as she and he both have a predisposition to believe whatever track they're on.

Again: all of the accusations she is making about me over there (as well as the ones in her videos) are 100% untrue.

She's up to it again. And again I state that NONE of the accusations that she makes against me are true, just none of it at all.

Date: October 28, 2010 06:12AM

Sorry for being a forum hog and for long writing but there is so much I want to say- Feel free to IGNORE ME-lol- you too Mr McKay as you are reading this site despite your denials. Why don't you just sign up and have an open dialogue with people here instead of sneaking around in the weeds and pulling selected sections for your cult to view??? Mr. Ross might let you post if you ask him. I just read Apollo's contribution---thank you very much for saying that Apollo. I agree with you 100 %. This person becomes so enraged...so deranged that someone is going to end up hurt and that is a crying shame because an innocent person is going to be hurt and the attacker is going to be jailed--all for what? Because of McKay and his willingness to encourage someone who is off the charts. NO ONE has done anything that I can see to this woman except to offer her support and finally....YES people have defended themselves bit ONLY after she has attacked in the most outrageous and insane ways....people do have the right to try to clear their names from her slander and libel. I also agree that McKay is simply using her. He has publicly questioned her mental health many times. Then she comes back and tells him he is mentally ill. Well they agree at least and perhaps could share a padded room since they are such "friends" with benefits? Just asking of course...?

I do not even believe she received the letter she said as how would someone have her mailing addresses? Who would mail a letter like that and risk arrest? Actually what on earth was the threat anyway…someone is making a video about suicides and she reads that as some attack on her? I don’t even hear her name mentioned or the name of anyone she has connections with? Did she pull this so called “letter” off the web somewhere and decide it was directed at her? Is she the only one who has had someone commit suicide? Does she own the ability to make videos? Have you noticed she still slanders the music therapist even though that has been totally disproved…..reality doesn’t matter though as long as you can rant and rave and build ridiculous conspiracies….so someone from you tube who has a partial name now the same as deceased person, a fairly common name…Faith….THAT means they are attacking her? Give me a break…..if there is a You Tube user called …..iselllazysusans…….THAT means they are calling ME lazy or that they are threatening to sell me???? LOL! Good grief. Get over yourself- narcissists who think everything is about them look really foolish and troubled.

By the way, I would suggest McKay's shark pull this video because this is STILL slander against that music therapist again and I assure you that matter has proceeded. The matter has not been dropped and all assistance is being offered to the victim to show where the attacker came from and why the attacker acted and how the attacker has lashed into all sorts of innocent people and to inform that slander and libel continue and have not been removed. You Tubes legal department have fully cooperated and have sent documentation absolving You Tube of liability and attaching the sole liability on the video maker. You Tube is correct, that they cannot be held libel due to a disclaimer that all users agree to when they sign up for their web site. They have a very complex disclaimer but it's water tight I am told and this is why they are allowing all manner of videos on their site without being concerned of legal backlash. McKay does not have such a disclaimer…Rick Ross does have a disclaimer so Rick Ross CAN NOT be held responsible for any comments made here….he has done what all sensible web site owners do and he has done it correctly and legally so as usual McKay is blowing hot air when he threatens Rick Ross.

You Tubes protection and disclaimers doesn’t mean that You Tube slander isn’t actionable in court and that police won’t act on threats issues in videos, it just assigns the blame and liability to the speaker/ video creator. I have NEVER created a video in my life, much less issued slander and threats so that is another LIE of this demented shark. I am used to this insanity that runs with any dealings with McKay and it comes with standing up to McKay but others are not as willing to let themselves be slandered and are taking actions? I would LOVE to see the video maker charged and jailed for her attacks because she might be forced into getting help for a mind that is soley focused on hate...has anyone seen the outside video she made....shining some light on her face like the Blair Witch Project????? [www.youtube.com]

SPOOKY and unsettling. Talking about "Captain Bonkers (((??? an friend in the house????))) and the full moon then going off into rare orchid raising and God's blessings---the neighbour comes out to see what is going on and she laughs wildly.....and the neighbour seems sort of resigned to this womans antics, eager to escape the person laughing wildly and shining a light on their face, ranting about rip off's, cheating bad people and fights with people, having enough candles and battery power to make one last video when the world ends which she says is about to happen.....God almighty...no one could make this mess up!!!! You don't know to laugh or cry to see someone like this---it's pitiful.....but this same person then launches into blitzes of screaming and spitting in other videos? I mean most people would not let themselves be portrayed like this....it's too crazy. It doesn’t matter to me but in the interest of not looking insane….should these video stand that slander people like the music therapist? Come on Dave.....think. Where is your big sense of justice in that? FEEL SOME PITY FOR THE VIDEO MAKER AND ASK HER TO JUST STOP FOR A WHILE AND JUST CHILL!!! All this is so unhealthy and I get goose bumps when I see these videos when she talks about being led to think and plan.....plan what? Physical attacks next?

She spews actionable libel and slander against so many people and you can rest assured not everyone laughs this type of crap off. I look forward to someone being forced to receive mental health treatment before they injure someone by throwing acid in their face or something. You read in the news about people like this who have grievances and hatred against the world and act out against innocent people…..this video is gibberish and impossible to follow but it shows the type of mind this comes from. The shouting and the irrational anger…..I do not believe for one second ANYONE bothered her daughter. The daughter’s suicide letter that this woman published explained her reasons and there was NO TALK WHATSOEVER of being stalked by anyone. In fact the video maker claims she had the police review her daughters computer and there was NO INCOMING ABUSIVE EMAILS AT ALL…..so how does she explain this sudden bullshit that anyone from here or the ex site had any contact or attempted any contact with her daughter….let’s see some proof instead of just wild accusations that give her an excuse to rant and rave against people…..it’s her delusions. Period.

There is not one bit of truth to this and McKay must know this but he is willing to encourage her in order that she can attack and abuse his critics. He does not care that there is legal action being taken against her. He will distance himself then and fully blame her and she will be the one who ends up in the court system while he keeps clear and clean since all he has done is given her a platform. He has gone so far as to ban her for a time and this would be so he can claim that he attempted to silence her ragings….however he also kept in email communication with her and it will be interesting should those emails be subpoenaed. It would be very interesting to see who generated the attacks on the music therapist….was it her or him? That and the other phone calls and letters sent to outsiders are all actionable as slander and libel and there have been a series of such phone calls to professional people who can all be called to testify to the screaming rages launched at them. Some of these people are simply associates with letters behind their names—letters that will increase their credibility such as PhD., MD, Psy.D., Ed.D., Esq. these people that have been hunted down via the internet, as associates and going so far as to telephone these professionals at their jobs....and rail against them THINKING they are "associates" of someone hated.....does someone really think the world is a free for all to rage and attack people like this and that no one will take legal action.....it's just a sadly slow process but I hope she gets the help she needs.

Date: October 28, 2010 06:41AM

Let her rant Zeuszor...she's digging her own hole.

No one...not even McKay or the JC's REALLY believe her......McKay knows but is willing to use her....she's the only one who is willing to keep engaged with him as he goes off on his own tirades.....

She has made too many enemies and launched far too many unwarranted attacks against so many people to be believed however she is being taken seriously as she is getting more and more unrestrained...she doesn't care what she says...she has nothing to lose but her freedom as she has nothing monetarily so she is going to rant and rage REGARDLESS of if you confront her lies or not. Your silence won't stop her.

I am confronting her lies head on. I know at least one other person who is taking the same action all while remaining principled and within the law.

I have done nothing to this woman except to defend myself so I have nothing to fear from having my email records or phone records examined. I have absolutely NO history of mental illness, have never been jailed, have never been hospitalized. I have never abused anyone via letter, telephone or emails. I have spoke out on forums but I remain within the boundaries and guidelines of forums to the best of my knowledge. I've never engaged in anything even borderline questionable legally. I don't even use her name and never have in any posts, I believe...if anyone knows different and can show me, I could be wrong but as rule I never use people's last names if they are touchy people and she is ultra touchy.

She, on the other hand, might have some concerns, she has spewed and slandered my full name countless times, she can't alter her phone records and can be asked to explain how certain people's numbers show up on her phone bill, with calls to them being placed from her home. She has acted as a stalker hunting people and their associates down and even when she gets the wrong people...that doesn't matter, she rages at them anyway. No one can fake her phone records and the court will not believe the phone company is in on some conspiracy against her budgies or her orchids. Internet logs will show her history of rages, You Tube still has record of all videos made even though they have been pulled. dailymotion has records as well even though she pulled that video she had put up there when You Tube scared her. They had ordered her to cease and desist on one of her videos as it was deemed highly inflamatory and hate filled. Many web sites stand with her rages showing, her public exposures and rants even against her own family. No one that I know of would have known a single thing about her had she not broadcast it herself in her eagerness to rage and rail against people on a multitude of topics.

Something has to be done to reign in people that go outside the boundaries of simple forum discussion and they make it personal and they get into attacking in "real life" ways....if she had keep her complaints to forums without going into phone calls and videos she would not be facing the problems she is.

She could choose to act within boundaries and to enlist self control but either she is unable to or is unwilling to.

Either way, this needs to stop. Obviously it's been her MO for too long and no one has forced her to stop and she feels some sense of power and control when she can explode and vilify people and never face any consequences beyond being banned over and over. Action against her may be the best thing for her in the long run. It must be a painful and sad existence to feel such rage and there is help for people who feel the world is against them but there is no reason to allow her to bully and abuse people until she gets the help she needs.

I WOULD HAVE HAD NO ISSUES WITH THIS TOTAL STRANGER HAD SHE LEFT ME ALONE BUT SHE IS NOT ABLE TO STOP HERSELF SO SHE LEAVES PEOPLE NO CHOICES BUT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.

I have given her time to get her rages under control, to retract lies, slander and libel but all she does is add to it so that shows me she cannot stop herself so someone has to do something before an innocent person is really hurt.

It needs to stop.

Date: October 28, 2010 06:59AM

In the event of a sighting of DM and/or his consort: if you are able to positively identify them, I would recommend recording the details of when and where they were sighted, the vehicle they were traveling in and its plate number, along with whatever other details you feel are relevant, and report the information to law enforcement and Centrelink right away. Also, I would report such a sighting here or at some other public online forum.

If I were to sight DM, then I'd report such a sighting to the local authorities immediately.

If one has a concern about the public or personal safety of oneself or anyone else, then that person can share their concern with the relevant officials, if they so wish.

Unless a group operates outside of the law there is little that can be done other than public education and concerned families and individuals doing whatever they can legally under the circumstances.

Date: October 28, 2010 07:35AM

This pathetic woman is now making ridiculous statements on the McKay forum stating that to quote her

""""We know Sisi recently pulled off a successful stunt of ocnvincing me she was another person who has a similar name to hers. We have good reason to believe she has lawyerly cohorts who can make very convincing. phonecalls.""""

What utter bullshit. How did I "convince" this idiot to attack a stranger? Nice spinning there, Reagan.....*ducking the pea soup projectile vomit that comes next* This nutcase googled "my" name, not to find posts made by me on other forums.....there are NONE----BUT TO STALK AND DAMAGE MY LIFE and found someone name similar to mine far from even the same....and proceeded to launch a full blown attack on this woman via emails, videos and phone calls before I even KNEW what was happening....how the heck can she attempt to spin this now that "I" caused her insanity?

Who picked out the innocent victim that I had never heard of.....???? Who made the videos? Who sent the womans employer the video? Who KEEPS the video out there that still names the wrong person?

Can you really be this deluded or just plain stupid as to think anyone...ANYONE....believe this was in any way anyones fault BUT YOURS---you pulled an innocent woman into this mess because YOU thought it was me and you wanted to damage "my" career....but you goofed by being so stupid as to get the wrong city even and the WRONG PERSON....you wanted to rage so badly on someone that you were willing to make such a fool of yourself and rather than retracting or apologizing....you try to blame ME who told you all along you were attacking an innocent person....try and remember the TRUTH just for your own thought process....YOU are the one who hunted this persons name and YOU are the one responsible for YOUR actions. I have NEVER EVER communicated with you so how the heck did I "force" you to act like a total stalker? You own rant on McKay's forum ADMITS you are making harassing phone calls.....have you heard of anti stalking laws? As for lawyer "co horts"...I don't have
"co horts", I have family and I have legal advisers if I need them. None of which has ever placed a phone call to you but they sure have placed a few about you and your actions because you are acting dangerous. Get your own lawyer. You will need one.

And as for Brian....he said he felt suicidal at one time in his life...it's not now and for YOU to be attacking anyone who has suicidal feelings....YOU???????? YOU who just suffered a loss due to suicide? YOU who pontificates to people about the terrible thing suicide is? YOU THE GREAT DEVOUT CATHOLIC? YOU who got support from me for your video about your daughters suicide? YOU take slams at Brian for his feelings THAT HE HAD THE GUTS TO GET HELP FOR? I don't always agree with Brian but I sure as hell have enough love and "Christianity" not to take jabs at anyone who is hurting. For someone who has been suicidal to open up and share that in a public forum, that takes guts. As a fellow Catholic, you make me sick. You are unfit to enter a confessional when you are filled with the unconfessed unrepentant hatred that you spew at people. Brian is a human being. As worthy of life as you and I. He's made mistakes but at least he owns them and apologizes unlike you who just seek to shift blame. Of anyone involved YOU should be the one to reach out to anyone who is feeling suicidal--at least don't make it worse by ridiculing their feelings....it's not right to taunt them for sharing. Brian was speaking of a long past time in his life. He's not feeling that way now although it seems you would love to push him in that direction but rest assured there are enough decent people with hearts filled with LOVE for others, even for the imperfect others, or for ones who have done us wrong....we can still show LOVE. For you...YOU...to be making light of Brian's heartfelt feelings is revolting. And you are busily snooping to find out what former JC was suicidal???? Why do you need to know this? So you can make a video taunting them? So you can place phone calls about them to people? Please...hopefully even McKay is smart enough to protect people from your prying and trouble making.

I cannot believe YOU would be the one to attack Brian for sharing that long ago he had suicidal feelings caused by McKay.

It shows what a heartless witch you are and if I get banned for calling you that, then fine with me.

I'm sorry for this here but this woman is spreading the most outlandish lies and conspiracy theories that far outdo McKay. She is actually making people send PM's asking each other what to do to stop this insanity and if they are in danger from her.....she is actually making people believe she will harm someone with her veiled threats and Dave McKay just jockies her along all the while saying she is "unstable"....oh my....! Even Casey is showing enough sense to stand up to this nut.

Date: October 28, 2010 09:25AM

Dave really….why on earth do you want to force these poor people to meet with YOU instead of their son…
I think you THRILL at the idea of exerting power over them

Sisi

David's petulant demands about "who" attends this gathering are indicative of his underlying insincerity...

..however it WOULD all make sense, were David planning to deliberately stage an "incident"
(goad and goad and goad John or Jared, until one or the other of them, reacted physically...)

I still remain suspicious about why the JesusChristians just so happened to be carrying a recording device upon them at the time of the altercation at Joes' home (...and they were there to "ransack" the place of anything that Joe might somehow be able to claim as his own, I believe...)

Were David to intend to try to "entrap" the Johnsons in a staged crime, that would explain why he doesn't want Joe there to witness the deceit (as he would later lie to Joe about how he was "attacked without provocation" in order to cement in, Joe's psyche, that the JC's are simply "victims" of his parents "hostility"....) AND that would explain why David wants John and Jared there....it would be easier to litigate against them in particular, as there is a "record of violence" David could play upon....and David is confident that he could deceive them into starting a "physical confrontation"

David only wants to have a few JC's discreetly waiting in the background(Jeremy again?) to film the episode (largely minus the conversation of course, as that would indicate that David was no more than an "agent provacateur".....) and then of course to intervene almost immediately, in order that David would only ever be superficially injured.....

This would enable David;

to convince Joe that the JC's are "innocent parties" (Joe in the comments he has made, already aware that Rheinehardt deliberately overstated his injuries, in order to financially benefit the JC's, as far as possible.....Joe must be "reconciling" this dishonesty with the pressing needs of the "Kingdom of God" and the fabrications that McKay would be making that as his parents are mere "systemites" in a "dishonest" system, whatever the JC's manage to extract from them is only "fair".....)

to continue litigation against the Johnson and to use the legal system to extort further sums of money from them

to broadcast the episode (youtube, what have you) as "proof" to the public of persecution for the sake of the "Gospel"

Hence I would recommend that John and Jared definitely DO NOT meet with David McKay in these circumstances, and that other relatives regard the "opportunity" with some suspicion.....

Date: October 28, 2010 09:39AM

You asked why I told Dennis that Reinhard was faking his injuries. What I said was that the community was exaggerating some of his injuries. Basically, Dave had written an announcement saying that Reinhard was not able to eat as a result of the attack, whereas I had seen him eating something in the hospital when I visited him a few days after the attack.

Joe Johnson

(Thank you, bigpigweed!)

I would be interested to hear directly from Dennis, exactly what Joe DID say....and verify this possibly (still) "reworked" version for the public record,
but yes otherwise, it would appear incumbent upon Joe to forsake the company of such patently dishonest folk, forthwith!!

Date: October 29, 2010 12:04AM

That is put very well and very clearly Mal. It's good that sWord has collected the post so that it can't be denied or altered at some later date. I would assume that Joe Johnson does question the Jesus Christians when he thinks back on the honesty of the incident that did so much damage to his parents and to himself. Of course Reinhard was hurt and that was wrong but it's also wrong to exaggerate the injuries IF that occurred and of course I would NOT call Joe Johnson a liar so I must believe he spoke the truth when he told this to this Dennis person that Sheila Johnson refers to. Why would Joe lie about the Jesus Christians?

Speaking of lying, little rose continues to post comments attempting to deflect her revolting attack on the music therapist....how can the Jesus Christians---I expect it from McKay---but how can the Jesus Christians sit there and listen to this when they obviously are well aware of the fact that SHE is the person who started that whole ugly LIE and SHE is the person who CREATED VICIOUS VIDEOS and SENT THEM TO SOMEONES EMPLOYER...? She hoped it was me she was smearing and she got the wrong person....how on earth could I have set this up? I never heard of this music therapist until the whole thing started up....why would that be of some advantage to me and exactly how does one "control" someone who is in Texas and make them act like a complete lunatic, placing phone calls, ranting on forums, sending emails and making video threats?

I'd love to hear from anyone with thoughts on this. Does anyone else find it amazing that the Jesus Christians simply let her insane lies pass without comment?

It lowers my opinion of the remaining Jesus Christians that they are willing to let such an obvious LIE stand without at least pointing out to little rose, that the evidence of her actions stand on the internet and also that the evidence of me telling her over and over that she had the wrong person......THE WRONG PERSON.....yet she continued to assault an innocent person.

For the record she still has videos up that slander this wrong person...does little liar think I somehow have magic powers over her and am preventing her from removing her slanderous video?

That will go over BIG in court....kind of like Son of Sam........Spawn of St. Sisi???? *lol* Where did Son Of Sam end up after all his attempts to blame others for his actions? Was it the BIG dogHOUSE? Fitting for McKay's pitt bull. Don't anyone ask me to be kind...tried that numerous times and it doesn't work with the likes of McKay and little rose. They have not had much experience with kindness or love so don't react to it like normal people. The just hurl the **** harder and faster.

little liar has all sorts of murder conspiracy ideas about Waco, Chappaquiddick, the Lennox 7, Brian and I......do normal and sane people think about such a topic so intently? How does she get herself into all this drama? Oh I know....she creates it in her disturbed mind and because she thinks it and says it loudly and so repeatedly, that makes it true and that people believe her.

That Lennox 7 Blog of hers is a prime example and it does bear reading as you get the picture of how she thinks and how few boundaries this person has. This blog of hers has disgusted even desensitized professionals. I imagine her family members would like to divorce her if they could...naming them like that and publishing their personal business in a blog--she would go insane (?) if anyone did that to her-these are the writings of a very odd mind......a mind that has no self control....no edit....no sense of boundaries and respect for other people's privacy and feelings.....and these people are her own family...she exposes very delicate matters about them and about herself...and she wonders how people know so much about her...she never shuts up about her personal traumas and dramas. As many have said, she is all over the internet so it isn't hard for authorities to see exactly who has a history of attacking people and making ridiculous claims. Who speaks like this of their own family then blames their own family for estrangements?.......Oh I know one person who does.....besides her....DJM maybe?

[truthaboutcorruption.blogspot.com]

I'm starting to believe in cloning as these 2 seem to be a chip off each other. No wonder they can't stay away from each other....banning, brawling, video attacks on DJM and then coming crawling back blaming others for making her act out against DJM....more banning....being proudly brought back as "the hitman" (to keep with their obsession with nonsense of murder plots....there is only one person I see as dangerous....!!! DJM labels her over and over but she seems to ignore that fact and would rather attack innocent people.

I would gladly never speak of this woman if she would stop with the lies and stop with her abusive actions such as videos and phone calls intent on destruction of others lives but people have the right to defend lies and she seems to lie about me on a daily basis. She is getting no where, except in a world of trouble as these actions are not sanctioned by the legal system and they meet the burden of proof for slander and libel. The only effective defense to libel is that what was said is truth and I would like to see how she explains her insistence that I am someone who lives in another city and who is at least 20 years older than me and who's name is only similar it turns out, not even the same so she was so stupid to start this up. I'm just so fed up with the whole thing but I am not going to just sit by and let them have a field day with their lies. Both of them have pulled the same type of stunts with others and when is it going to stop if people just suck it up every time and let it go unchallenged? She is capable of ruining people. She is willing to do it. She has proven this over and over.

On the topic of the Johnson's....hopefully Mal's post about what the Johnson's can expect, is read by the Johnson's. I believe Jared mentioned to Joe that anyone can do searches on the internet about the cult, so one imagines that Jared has been doing his own share of reading. I'm very impressed with the Johnson's for not being swayed by the "carrot" dangled. Joe is a big boy now he says, so lets see him meet his parents as an adult would and not hide behind Daddy McKay like a child would. Joe knows very well he has nothing to fear from his family. They love him dearly and have been put through hell because of this love. MANY weaker parents would have walked away and said enough is enough but they care enough to continue to fight for a simple meeting. If Joe is TRULY FREE, then he needs to arrange something he is comfortable with and meet his parents. Otherwise one must assume he is not free at all and is brainwashed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.