Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: October 26, 2010 11:04PM

David "wants" something, whatever it is...We had the unusual request for "assistance" from the Johnson's...with legal action against this site...then the offer to meet up in person with Joe's family...all tied in with his usual psychotic rants of ill disguised hatred...there is some scheming here, on McKays' part, for something....possibly similar to the tactics employed against Betty Ngogre family in Kenya....the Johnsons can "buy" (limited)access to their son, if they'll agree to be silenced...or if they co-operate in some way?

Joe is utterly duped, not be able to see that the "means" David employs are anti-thesis of the "ends" Christ taught us all to seek.

I don't know the way "homeward", for Joe.....I hope one still exists! [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2010 11:08PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Agur ()
Date: October 27, 2010 12:00AM

I totally agree with you Mal.Something smells and it's not stinky Jesus Christian feet this time.......McKay is up to something and I just pray that The Johnson's are not fooled by this suddenly friendly McKay.

I fully believe he could be considering some ambush with media staged to make them look bad.

If McKay was interested in Joe reuniting with his family---JOE WOULD BE ATTENDING THIS PUBLIC MEETING.

Joe Johnson's family never presented any threat to their own son. They just did not knuckle under as the Jesus Christians expected them to when their home was invaded by the people the family held responsible for their son being MIA. I don't promote physical altercations but one can see how that went down and there seems to be no reason for the Jesus Christians to be involved in meeting with Joe's family. The family wants to see JOE obviously but insecure McKay can't forgo control and let that happen....he needs to be the star.

Keeping in mind what a media whore he is, I think it is critical that the Johnson's consider every possible scene that McKay could stage. He has lost his grip on much of his cult and he needs something to make him feel relevant again.

In my opinion, if Joe isn't going to be there, there is no point to the meeting. It's going to lead to heartbreak when the Johnson's figure out there is NEVER going to be a meeting that McKay isn't the central figure in. McKay is courting disaster, insisting that John attend and likely hoping he can provoke something that will portray McKay himself as the victim this time....how jealou$ McKay must have been when he was $ort of just on the $idelines la$t time....he'$ putting him$elf out there thi$ time as the "$acrifice" so you know how hi$ mind i$ working. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How many meetings with McKay does McKay feel will be needed before it's deemed "safe" for little Joe to appear? 10? 20? McKay is going to dangle Joe like the proverbial carrot.

My goodness......McKay will do anything for that blessed FREE MEAL won't he?

Date: October 27, 2010 01:33AM

On the David McKay Forum, Sheila Johnson has posted this question directed to her son, Joe Johnson:

QUOTING SHEILA JOHNSON DIRECTLY:

"I would like to ask you why you told Dennis that Reinhard was faking his injuries?"

UNQUOTE

Many people would like an answer to this question I am sure as it's not the first time that it has been said that there was some fakery involved with relation to the extent of the injuries. I am only stating what has been said by others and not speaking from any "divine discernment".

I would like to know more about this alledged fakery as if it is true, what Sheila Johnson is saying, then that means there was an intent right from the start to use this brawl as a cash cow and milk the Johnsons and the system for all the cash possible. Could it be that the hope on the part of the JC's, to instigate a fight thus giving them cause for legal action? One hopes they would not have risked one of their own like this but these statements that Mrs. Johnson makes gives rise to speculation that there could have been a plan for some compensation cash right from the start. Cash, I might add, that seems to have been spent on a luxury cruise for the cult.....NOT quite the forsaking of all to give to the poor which is what McKay insists OTHER people do....of course the goods forsaken seem to have a habit of ending up in his grubby little paws and who does he account to for the expenditures? What Jesus Christians can tell me where it says in the Bible that a luxury cruise is the prize for Christians....does it say Forsake SOME? Forsake as much as you feel like today? Forsake all.... expect keep back enough for a luxury cruise....and a mercedes too maybe? What divine discernment will be received authorizing another splash out for McKay and cult? How does he explain spending $50,000 ++++ on a luxury cruise all the while preaching poverty and preaching to live in abject self denial to feed the poor?

Previously I expect people believed that at least the money gained from the Johnsons was going to the poor but if the injuries were faked and there was any plan from the start to finance LUXURY for the cult, then that seems to make the whole Jesus Christian Cult even more questionable---if that is possible. Now I am not stating any of this is FACT-I am asking based on what Sheila Johnson is saying Joe Johnson himself said. I know the Jesus Christians read this forum and discuss the content and that McKay's shark still is muck raking and reporting to him so lets have some answers. Surely McKay owes these answers to all the unpaid slaves he has used and to all the people who have given up ALL as he commands....I am sure some of them have the right to accounting of the cult money.

There can be no doubt that a luxury cruise for about 40 people was funded by the cult so no matter if the exact funds came from the draw from the Johnsons, it came from the cult pot where the Johnson's money went we are told....we are told it did not go to the "victim" Reinhard for him to keep to himself..... it surely seems a pretty hypocritical action for the cult to take considering they judge and condemn we systemites for not forsaking ALL to feed and cloth the poor. So how on earth does McKay explain this double standard? Is it OKAY for HIM to pick and choose when to follow the command to forsake ALL? Did Jesus send McKay a message saying FORSAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY---but only when it suits you.

I guess that the answer is likely Dave McKay's Divine Discernment again....where only he knows the answers and while he is willing to question others, he feels like he doesn't owe anyone any explanations but I disagree and say he owes answers to anyone who has forsaken all and handed over to the cult or to charity at McKay's command.

Much like when McKay accusses and condemns others as using false identities.....when he has no proof even beyond his own speculations but there is clear PROOF and his admission that he used the false identity of the name of Anita Foster and there is PROOF that his plot was to trick the media and the public into thinking he was some poor little mommy who's child was enslaved by the cult. He has admitted it after being exposed but seems to think HE has the corner on assumed identities so he projects his deceit onto others to deflect attention from himself.

[jesus-teachings.com]

QUOTING SHEILA JOHNSON DIRECTLY:

"I would like to ask you why you told Dennis that Reinhard was faking his injuries?"

UNQUOTE

I hope McKay's rabid shark passes along the question and that McKay or Joe Johnson will offer up an explanation for this statement.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 27, 2010 01:57AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

It appears on the available evidence that Rheinard was assaulted and suffered serious injuries as a result of that assault. It is known that he was in hospital in May.

However, thankfully, as was accurately reported, he was sufficiently well enough to be entered in a 5km race in Kentucky in June. I use the word entered, to avoid any semantic issues over, run, walk briskly or walk. He was 295 out of 511 competitors. I use the word, thankfully, because I know of anyone on this forum that wishes Rheinard or any member of the Jesus Christians physical harm.

No one to my knowledge has defended the assault or claimed that Rheinard had it coming. Nor that he exaggerated his injuries or was faking. However, the public may have been under the impression, in the absence of any information to the contrary, that Rheinard was still incapacitated in June.

I was certainly happy to see a smiling, healthy looking Rheinard sitting with the rest of the team in Kentucky and glad that he was out of Hospital.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 27, 2010 02:02AM

Please see the Visual Archive for documents pertaining to Zooner's lawsuit against the Johnsons.

Date: October 27, 2010 05:45AM

I cannot think of anyone who would wish Reinhard's injuries to be worse than they were. It should come as a relief to the Jesus Christians that Joe himself SEEMS to have expressed to someone named Dennis.....that the injuries were not as serious....the term SHEILA JOHNSON is using on the DAVID MCKAY FORUM is "FAKED". She is quoting JOE she says. I have no reason to doubt Mrs Johnson as I believe she wants a relationship with her son so now would not be the time for her to suddenly come up with this quote from Joe Johnson. I read Mrs Johnson say this quote attributed to Joe, MONTHS AGO and it is always the DAVID MACKAY Jesus Christians forum that the comment has appeared on.

Sheila Johnson posted on Dave McKays Jesus Christian Forum:

Actually, I have never met Rick Ross and I doubt he would have told us to fight with members of your group.

Why did you tell Dennis that Reinhard was faking his injuries and acting like he couldn't eat or drink? You claimed you witnessed him acting out his injuries.

Google the comment there and you can see so if McKay wants to squeek that this forum or the ex forum is spreading hate and libel, he needs to remember it is HIS forum that has the quote posted.

[jesus-teachings.com]

[jesus-teachings.com]

DOES THIS MAKE DAVID MCKAY'S FORUM THE TRUE HATE SITE?

It must make the Jesus Christians so glad that the injuries were less serious than once thought.

I wonder if the insurance company that paid out feels relieved too?

I wonder if the insurance company was aware of the race?

Now I would never deny anyone medical care but I am curious who paid the medical bills?

Did the the Beast get bled TWICE?

Questions only here, as McKay teaches people to ask questions....only he makes statements of facts without proof and doesn't mind lying.....I am simply asking for facts so I don't have the wrong idea about David McKay's Jesus Christians?

PS McKay's pet snapping turtle is "unbanned" so we can all expect insane attacks to start up again unless lessons were learned from time spent on the McKay's JC naughty step.....and from legal intervention. Time will tell.....she is posting about "weird videoes" going up but it seems this time it's FEMA is she cursing..............".......the fish kills and the massive numbers of stored coffins and the FEMA camps is very real. The people along the Gulf Coast are facing a very rapid collapse of the food supply and of their health because of the pollution. Logically, we can expect massive civil collapse by next Spring because of the oil spill and pollutant effects and we do know that our government is not likely to be on the side of the people's best interest, nor are most of the official churches allowed to prepare their congregations for survival. Only groups with strong histories of surviving tyranny will be able to respond to what I personally believe is the full emergence of Tribulation............" Looks like she's joining the McKay Jesus Christians and going to collect her free orange umberella..... something also about writing some letters to Osama Bin Ladden, asking for a reply via video and also more fussing some defective bug zappit kit she purchased off an infomercial and her plans to sue the makers.......*lol* You gotta smile just a little......even a good belly laugh is permitted, I think!

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: October 27, 2010 03:23PM

this is joe's reply to the question about him telling someone that the jesus christians were giving exagerated reports of the injuries to reinhardt. this is what joe says

You asked why I told Dennis that Reinhard was faking his injuries. What I said was that the community was exaggerating some of his injuries. Basically, Dave had written an announcement saying that Reinhard was not able to eat as a result of the attack, whereas I had seen him eating something in the hospital when I visited him a few days after the attack.

so we have joes words now on the jesus christian message board admiting that what is mom said is true. that joe did say it. and that joe did believe it to be true.

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

dave will likely have joe alter his confession so read it while you can. im sure it will be edited to make the jesus christians look better after they see that joe admits to what his mom said.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: October 27, 2010 06:54PM

Dave says:

"This might be an appropriate thread to mention that the RR site (Sisi and Malcolm in particular, I believe) are getting quite upset that dialogue is happening between Joe and his parents now. I think it is embarrassing to them because Joe is doing such a good job of getting his parents to confront the lies that led to their murderous attack on Reinhard.

A site like that thrives on lies and deception. Whereas we teach people to question such nonsense."

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

What a load of codswallop! All we have ever called for is for Joe and his parents to be re-united, without Dave interfering...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2010 06:57PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: October 28, 2010 02:59AM

It appears McKay's head spokeswoman is back in town.

She's clearly been busy during her time away from the forum as you will see from her latest blog. She has a few new videos where she rants about her usual conspiracies. I won't go into too much detail as it's just the usual inane drivel. She even mentions me at one point. Apparently i masqueraded as a troll in an attempt to bust the JC forum, you couldn't make it up. The one thing which strikes me whilst viewing these hideous videos is that this is a woman with serious mental health issues. A woman who McKay is clearly taking advantage of for his own gains. This woman is like a ticking timebomb. You can see the stress written all over her face. At one point in her videos it looks as if she completely breaks down. This woman is clearly mentally unstable. The fact McKay is using a mentally unstable woman to fight his own battles just shows how desperate he really is. This is a man who has absolutely no dignity left. This is a man who will stoop to any level, which is worrying.

Posted by: sWord ()
Date: October 28, 2010 04:47AM

bigpigweed
dave will likely have joe alter his confession so read it while you can. im sure it will be edited to make the jesus christians look better after they see that joe admits to what his mom said.
Fortunately the pages in question have been saved to [ex.jesuschristians.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.