Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 21, 2010 08:12PM

You posted that at exactly 4:20, Blackhat. A coincidence, or...?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: October 21, 2010 08:35PM

Nar, according to me it was 10:20 pm. It's a Time Zone thing....

Date: October 21, 2010 09:44PM

Any "opposition" of Joe's parents to the kidney donation would be used to generate more media "splash" (...despite the misguided opposition of his faithless parents, noble Joe JC lovingly donates his very own kidney, another selfless act on the part of the Godly JC's, from a misunderstood young man that only wants to see the betterment of the human race, blah, blah) and it of course, Joe would be goaded to further prove his committment (....Do you love God more than your parents Joe? Do you have the faith to put your life on the line? Why you can show God how just much you love him by, living in servitude to the directions of one very wicked, old fraud who will play you for all your worth...)

Joe's parents do not have any opportunity to communicate privately with their son, (the JC's refuse to permit their members private mail or independent communication with critical family and friends AND they are expected to publicly deny this, as it would be "bad press" for McKay!

Yes....McKay only wants to goad them to say something in opposition to the donation,....for propaganda purposes.

(a donation which any hospital should refuse as it is NOT altruistic:

The JC's farm the kidneys of their members to buy "good press",
The "cost reimbursement" payments" serve as income (please trace the destination of these payments!)
It has become a "rite of passage" for members, whereby they may "thumb their noses" at their friends and any family who caution them)

The contents of Joes' communication with his parents, should be provided to any hospital considering performing the transplant surgery.

That would certainly establish that Joe Johnson has become "damaged goods".....

Date: October 21, 2010 11:19PM

Personally, I'd really like to see DM and his consort arrested and incarcerated (or, "taken out" so to speak) from the welfare fraud angle. They now eligible for the aged pension in Australia, but the chances of getting him on welfare fraud are diminishing due to the son releasing certain information to his father, and consequently the extended McKay family all covering up for him and themselves! DM has now been able to change and/or close accounts, making it harder for authorities to follow the money trail and it is a big trail, which now includes luxury cruises for over 40 people! Like I said, don't count on DM's kids or extended family to actually do anything to help stop their maniacal father; hell, they help and enable him as far as I can tell.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2010 11:21PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 22, 2010 12:12AM

zeuszor

We have been over this before.

Please don't go on about the McKay family.

No one really knows the pain and suffering they went through and/or are going through. And I suspect it's quite a lot.

Each family deals with a "cult" situation in its own way, or as best as they are emotionally able to under the circumstances.

Let's leave it at that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2010 12:40AM by rrmoderator.

Date: October 22, 2010 12:35AM

rrmoderator
zeuszor

We have been over this before.

Please don't go on about the McKay family.

No one really knows the pain and suffering they went through. And I suspect it's quite a lot.

Each family deals with a "cult" situation in their own way, or as best as they are able under the circumstances.

Let's leave it at that.

Understood. Thank you for allowing me to get that off of my chest.

Date: October 22, 2010 01:31AM

If I were to make a list of predatory, sadistic peronalities who are (or in the case of Golwalla, were) the leaders of small, obscure, cults consisting mainly of impressionable young people, then I'd have to put one Feroze Golwalla at the top of the list, and DM as number two.

Golwalla was the leader of a cult called Baruch Ha Shem, aka the Parsee Ministry Team.

[www.culteducation.com]

In terms of sheer sadism, cruelty, and conscience-free behavior, DM is the second-worst predator of youth (in a religious context) that I have ever studied. Golwalla is number one. DM, like Golwalla, is a monster in my book, a man evil in the very essence of his being.

Fortunately, Golwalla has been stopped, and is under virtual house arrest in, I believe, Maryland. DM is on his way to being stopped.

DM IMO is simply a conscienceless predator with nothing good in him. All is really wants to do is hurt as many people as possible.

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: October 22, 2010 02:21AM

Zeuzsor With all due respect about your comment:

The son's interests are IMHO purely personal and consist of protecting his and his extended family's reputation. He would have liked littlerose's comment about artists not being in the system! Still a JC at heart?

PLEASE don't say things like that period. It just creates walls and barriers between people where there should be none. Kevin McKay speaks out bravely and frequently. He does more and says better than I could ever say if it were my father. He could choose to just be silent and go on with his own life but he does speak out vehemently and it does "cost" him in the way that if there is a wish at reconciling with his father, his brave comments will be counted against him by the bullying begrudging and score keeping Dave McKay. So please respect Kevin McKay as he deserves our support, admiration and thanks ONLY. Please if we can't offer that then say nowt about him. My opinion only but my firm opinion too.

I'm not trying to run this thread but I determined when I joined this forum I would only be against the oppressiveness of David McKay's cult and his own ugly vicious personality.

(little rose was a malicious aberration and yes I spoke against that fool and her insane videos)

Date: October 22, 2010 03:05AM

Sorry, I "raved" on about him. It is just something I feel very very strongly about.

Thought this might be of interest to all. It was under the Lady Gossip thread:

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Simon wrote:

the way people seek that feeling of being 'better' is to then go out and try and put other people down.

Joe's response:

Yeah, people who make a habit of putting other people down often do it because they don't feel good about themselves, and see it as a way of building themselves up. A better approach for such people, however, would be to work at building other people up.

It's like the paradox of happiness: the best way to achieve happiness is to focus on making other people happy! :)

Maybe this is a message from Joe to DM? Ha!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2010 03:06AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: October 22, 2010 03:50AM

Sorry too Zeuzsor....I replied in haste without seeing the mod had replied. Only read a couple posts then replied. I'm behind. I was not having a go at you just trying to keep us ALL-self included- from focusing on the guilty party which is McKay 100% and his way he runs his cult, treating members like slaves and like dirt, keeping families-his too-apart and estranged.

On the term "raves"....it likely does have different meanings in different places...when I say raving.....it's a put down....and when someone says I am "raving" I feel insulted so good to know that there are different ways of taking the word....*lol* so I will stop feeling so crushed when McKay says I "rave" as I am sure he would never dream of hurting anyone's feelings or trying to make them feel like they are a nutcase.

McKay is all love and light and hearts and flowers.....a truly compassionate, loving, forgiving, gentle soul----just like Billy Graham......all about Jesus and His love for all people....all about drawing people in, rather than alienating them.

*takes another shot of rankly fermented mango juice* lol....just trying to lighten things here...we are all on the same page I know and have the same goals of making sure that McKay's cult continues it's ongoing demise as members flee and that any "potentials" are made well aware of what they could expect if they join that filthy forum of McKay's or worse yet, even remotely consider meeting up with the Jesus Christians in person.

One thought I did have, is that I assume McKay is wise enough to have the more friendly (are there any warm hearts because I sure never see much positive "love and light" coming from the members-lots of eye pokers and bitter, jaded angry cult members is my take????) but I am sure McKay is cunning enough to send the "nicer" members to court the potentials. I believe if anyone was to meet McKay himself, they would run a mile at once being that McKay is so combative, paranoid and so overly suspicious and judgmental.....I can't see anyone meeting McKay in person and then joining up. McKay cult members frequently ignore McKay so much now and sort of talk around McKay's miserable posts to newcomers to their forum so the cult members obviously realize what a liability and disgrace McKay has become and how McKay's way of treating people means the cult will never ever recruit many people. It must be sort of frustrating for the cult members to court people like they did Peter and Bryan and Owen, then they have McKay, the poison toad, come in and pick and bitch out the person on trivia and there goes the recruit and their assets.....and another tale of McKay's ugliness and paranoid, cruel treatment ends up being told here or on other forums. I expect current cult members wish they could muzzle McKay or "unplug" him so his domination of the forum stops and he isn't able to run people off there with his less than charming self.

Fancy......here's a possible dream of current cult members....since they like to believe in the wildest most impossible happenings and conspiracies.....

.............someone gifts McKay with a laptop and he is allowed to carry on his "ravings", they appear to go up on the forum BUT ONLY TO HIM...in this little dream, McKay's miserly malicious posts go way off into cyber space or never actually even leave his creepy little bus hidyhole.....and the forum functions happily and more cheerfully (?) without any of McKay's posts ever being put out to the public....I see McKay sitting there in his tatty rubbish bin undershirt and stained tighty whities, at 3am posting furiously and feeling very satisfied that he is abusing people verbally and scoring all sorts of marvelous points against people..grieving his own members...savagely.....courting crazies to do his dirty work.....flaunting his control over members....letting parents feel there is hope of seeing their child, taunting them into anger so he can snatch the hope away----giggling like a loony..keeping score of who he can go after later...who he can sick someone on.....how he can stir up sh*t.....and being totally ineffective because NOT ONE WORD leaves his grubby little hell hole.....THEN and ONLY THEN could the JC numbers ever hope to get back into double digits....what are they now??? About 9 people? *laugh*

Yes this was a rave of mine and a funny dream sequence too.....lol.

I should be grateful it's an impossible dream as we don't want one more poor soul to ever be enslaved to the McKay Machine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.