Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 20, 2010 08:50PM

Agur: the other forum dedicated to "free discussion" of the JCs has every opportunity to do something positive to combat McKay and his cult.

As it is, they seem content to spend an inordinate amount of time passively analyzing every word and phrase written at the JC forum to the Nth degree, or else commenting on matters peripheral to our efforts to undermine the cult.

If they could stick to the subject then they might actually achieve something. As it is, far more gets said than done with them.

Myself, I have always been guided in this by my deeply-held conviction that DM is a terrible, monstrous man whom the world ought to be warned about. To me, it's that simple. Therefore, I have done my damndest to warn people about him.

They merely try and encourage people to try and find something nice to say about DM. Guess what? He's not a nice man, and it's not a nice topic.

Thank you for your contributions of late, and for taking an active stance in furthering our efforts to help prevent DM from hurting more people and their families.

After all, there is only one "bad guy" involved in all of this, and his initials are DM.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2010 09:02PM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 20, 2010 10:07PM

I don't know if anyone's read Joe's latest post in the Johnson thread but it really is a sickening read which has McKay's finger prints all over it. The money they received from the Johnson's clearly wasn't enough. They now want to humiliate them. He now wants his parents to appear in court to speak against Rick Ross. It's hard to see how Joe and his parents can ever have a relationship with the evil McKay lurking in the background. He really is an evil man.

-Apollo

Dear Apollo,

Thank you yet again for another eminently "researched" posting....hmmm....yes...that offer would seem a little significant wouldn't it!...

and I certainly agree with you about it's origin, nothing more than a "forward projection" of the dark cogitations of McKay's sick mind...

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: October 21, 2010 03:06AM

Johnson speaks so coldly to his parents although like McKay he signs his letters "love". I see no love. I hear and feel no love at all coming from the letters of Johnson to his parents.

Joe Johnson is totally confrontational with his parents and wanting to score points and be "right". Like McKay he gripes over the most insignificant of details, like pestering his father to set up a separate JC forum account so Joe “knows to whom he is speaking”---Sheila or Jared???? I assume Joe can understand that when the post is signed “Love Dad”…that might be a clue it’s not Sheila. But Joe bellyaches on this point like it matters so much……so unbearably McKay. A real chip on his shoulders.

To me, he attempts to coerce the answers he wants in exchange for the "possible" visit so he "can bring his friends with him"......he knows his parents pose no danger to him but again like his master, he wants to set up a combative scenario so the JC’s can bicker and berate the parents in person and hopefully have another brawl so they can be tortured innocent victims.

As hard as it is, I believe Johnson's parents should let him go his own way at this point. That doesn't mean they don't love him or care, they can pray for him and keep a door wide open TO HIM ALONE but as long as the Master is pulling the strings, Johnson will not be going for a visit or IF...IF....McKay decided a visit was going to be “permissible”, it would set it up very much like that absurd mock trial they orchestrated for attention. They would want an audience, media and a spectacle so McKay could harangue the Johnson’s and sermonize spotlighting his purloined dogma. Gotta get that Fox News 15 Seconds…what a Paris Hilton Media Ho McKay is. It seems the only way McKay is ever somewhat satisfied is when he has some momentous mêlée going on.

He's losing members.
Peter Strong drama is over.
Everyone has been whipped that wants to be whipped for now.
little rose has been used up and is banned (though perhaps McKay still speaks to her behind the scenes?) I don’t believe this devilish duo could let go of each other!
The ex site is fairly quiet.

All Canadian Susan's has been thoroughly terrorized, stalked, libeled and slandered-by their shark-of course they didn't tell her to do it---they just kept her craziness going as long as they could til it became clear they were going to be held accountable for the fallout when the innocent person's career is damaged and she takes legal action.....so that fun was over and the pitt bull shark was tanked for a break....but being held in reserve til needed.
Most the kidneys that can be given away are gone and so far no one in the cult seems to want to offer to donate their lungs for the cause......

The members that are fleeing are doing so quietly so no media attention there-velvet divorces!
People signing up on the forum are viewed to be Government Agents, Soviet Spies, New York Times Reporters, Moral Majority Has Beens or MPD (miniskirted peroxide drunks=MPD?) Housewives so not much hope of creating a kidnapping scandal here, in fact banning has become McKay’s full time hobby-the Last Taboo has been shelved for a while.

What better undertaking that to bait the Johnson family with a proposed "visit" with FRIENDS in tow of course-----if only the Johnson's will retract everything they believe to be true, supplicate, apologize, grovel some more, agree, kiss McKay's ummm.... smelly feet, and dance to the tunes of "They Call Us A Cult Plus...." all for McKay's pleasure so he can feel he "won".

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: October 21, 2010 12:19PM

It's revolting to witness a son have so little respect for his parents and all they must have done for him when he lived at home. I have read of all the extra activities Johnson boy was afforded and he comes off as having been a VERY spoiled pampered child. He speaks of his parents being so materialistic but somehow I bet little Joe was right in their enjoying the name brand sneakers and the lifestyle his parents worked hard to pay for. I doubt he was rejecting ANY gifts his parents gave him. The documented fact that little Joe and "his JC friends" returned home to the Johnsons house to collect Joe's "booty" -items his parents had paid for but Joe felt he had a right to take out of the house and then to forsake to McKay.

Point here- this entire brawl with Reinhard could have been avoided had Joe left the goods behind period but SOMEONE wanted to make sure Joe and the JC's got his fair share of materialistic items to turn over to the cult. So I think Joe shows here that he also wanted claim to some material items his parents had blessed him with thru their hard work and yet he seems to berate his parents for having any interest in owning anything that isn't gleaned from a dumpster.

Now the JC's have announced to the Johnson's that Joe intends to donate a kidney and the posts have an extremely taunting tone as "Joe", sounding very McKay, asks for their opinion-just instigating an argument as the JC's know very well what the opinion will be but the Johnson's also know they must couch and stifle their genuine feelings as if they explode it will be a perfect excuse for "Joe" to cease all contact. They must appear to be non committal and non judgmental and supportive if they are to hope for this visit that is NEVER going to be sanctioned by McKay unless he can sit across from Sheila Johnson, flaunting Joe the dummy sitting on his knee and speaking McQuack talk while McKay's lips don't shift from the satisfied smirk but still "Joe" will be spewing his bile.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sheila Johnson posted this on The Jesus Christians Forum. Well said Sheila and high time too.

[jesus-teachings.com]

Re: To Sheila, Jared, or any other Johnsons/Simpsons 21/10/2010 01:54
Hi Joe,

This is mom responding to your latest post. It was lengthy and I'm sure you put a lot of effort into making your point. However, I think we have been going around this mountain long enough. It's like we reach out to you in love and you bring up a single incident and base your relationship with us on the single incident that occurred almost 5 years ago. No wonder it has taken so long for us to reconcile our differences. How can we forgive and heal from past hurts/failures when you keep making us relive them. It kind of reminds me of when you were a kid and you fell and scraped your arm. You would pick the scab and it would take longer for the wound to heal. If you really want to get over it stop trying to relive it!

Who cares if we ever reconcile our differences? The Devil certainly isn't interested in us forgiving one another. Satan could care less if we spend the next twenty years reliving the past. The person that wants us to have peace is the "Prince of Peace". Am I lying about it?

I'm going to say it again, I take full responsibility for my actions and I apologize to Reinhard. Tell everyone that is hurt we apologize and we forgive everyone for their hurts.

You are indeed the beloved!

May the peace of God rest rule and abide in your hearts.

Love,
Mom

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2010 12:24PM by Agur.

Date: October 21, 2010 06:19PM

Some of the JCs are dropping out, as it is no longer "cool" to be a JC, if you know what I mean.

They always push the, "we are living a radical lifestyle" message. That word "radical" is so old fashioned, a holdover from DM's Jesus freak days!

But there are tons of other groups and individuals who are living even more "radically" than them now, so they are no longer all that special.

Also, because of all the bad press they get they don't look so good most of the time. Some of the members are possibly worse media whores than DM, so they don't like the negative stuff and are abandoning ship!

So the more bad press DM gets the better.

We must make sure that there is nothing illegal done, no threats, stalking or bad language, etc.

Everything can be achieved by sound, factual information.

The son's interests are IMHO purely personal and consist of protecting his and his extended family's reputation. He would have liked littlerose's comment about artists not being in the system! Still a JC at heart?

Note: DM is in touch with all of his four kids, it seems, so I can't see them doing anything to help stop their father!

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: October 21, 2010 06:25PM

(Sorry, zeuszor posted that rave above while I was composing this. It is in response to the post above zeuszor's. I will take some time to digest what zeuszor has posted..)

Sheila wrote:

The Devil certainly isn't interested in us forgiving one another. Satan could care less if we spend the next twenty years reliving the past. The person that wants us to have peace is the "Prince of Peace". Am I lying about it?

If Joe can't respond to that, then he is lost. I have never read a more compulsive plea, based on Jesus and what he preached.

It would be better for his parents to forget about Joe if he cannot respond in a positive way to that call from his mother.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2010 06:32PM by Blackhat.

Date: October 21, 2010 06:38PM

Blackhat
(Sorry, zeuszor posted that rave above while I was composing this. It is in response to the post above zeuszor's. I will take some time to digest what zeuszor has posted..)

Sheila wrote:

The Devil certainly isn't interested in us forgiving one another. Satan could care less if we spend the next twenty years reliving the past. The person that wants us to have peace is the "Prince of Peace". Am I lying about it?

If Joe can't respond to that, then he is lost. I have never read a more compulsive plea, based on Jesus and what he preached.

It would be better for his parents to forget about Joe if he cannot respond in a positive way to that call from his mother.

Rave? You must be kidding, Blackhat. A little over the top on your part, don't you think?

The Dude Abides!

Date: October 21, 2010 06:44PM

Wow! Must be a colloquial misunderstanding. Rave is a string of thoughts where I come from, laid out in a relaxed manner.

Date: October 21, 2010 06:46PM

Hey, it's cool. Groove on this for a while:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 21, 2010 07:20PM

Thanks.

If you want to understand Australian culture, watch this band. They are The Triffids. The lead singer, David McComb, died tragically young of congenital heart disease. Watch this and understand Oz Alternative Rock Music...

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.