Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Agur ()
Date: October 17, 2010 10:53AM

I located this on the internet. Is it incorrect? I surely would not want to repeat anything in error but as I am quoting a link and just asking, I am sure McKay will provide a polite and friendly answer as this quote is available world wide????? Just asking?

[www.exfamily.org]

The Jesus Christians - offshoot of COG?
compiled by WC
Dec 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jesus Christians
Offshoot of the COG?

This group has recently come to the attention of several exmembers, and is thought to be an offshoot of the COG movement. They were accused of kidnapping a teenaged boy in the UK. More information about them can be found on Rick Ross' site:
www.culteducation.com/groups/jesuschristians.html

From the Evening Standard - London - April 8, 2002
Nomadic sect accused of brainwashing children

The Jesus Christians are a nomadic religious cult that calls on members to forsake their job, boss, family and friends in order to show pure devotion to God, writes David Taylor.

Despite having a base in Sydney, Australia, the international missionaries are constantly on the move, living and travelling in a white Leyland DAF van.

The cult was formed in Australia by a charismatic figure named David Mackay.

The group is very small, comprising of 17 members worldwide, four of whom are usually in Britain.

It is an offshoot of the US Children of God sect, later known as the Family, which was notorious for enticing converts with the promise of sex.

Jesus Christians have staged publicity stunts in Australia, calling for Christians to reject mainstream religion and focus on the word of the New Testament.

They combine preaching in public places with leaflet distribution to attract followers. Members, including Susan and Roland Gianstefani, also hand out copies of The Liberator, a religious cartoon book, to lure youngsters.

Converts believe that Aids, UFO sightings, earthquakes and the persecution of Jesus Christians by the media are all signs of an impending apocalypse.

Graham Baldwin, a campaigner who runs Catalyst, a charity that helps families who have lost children to cults, claims the Jesus Christians target impressionable teenagers and manipulate them with mind-control techniques.

Parents agree, saying their children have been brainwashed.

The Jesus Christians deny this, saying they merely present a simple and enlightened view of the Bible that shows the truth of Jesus's teachings and encourages a lifestyle based on a commitment to these doctrines.

They do not have rituals, a regimented lifestyle or any ceremonies. And they do not attend church.

Instead, Jesus Christians debate theological issues, adhere to a communal life based on poverty and live by certain biblical passages which, they claim, are the key to true Christianity.

One such passage is Luke 14.33, which says: "Whoever does not give up everything they own cannot be a Christian."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Daily Express, July 14, 2000
Sinister Groups That Take Over The Lives Of Their Disciples

The Jesus Christians are an Australian-based cult. Their leader is David McKay, who is thought to have been a member of the notorious Children of God sect before setting up the group.

The number of members in this country or worldwide is not known because members are secretive and reluctant to talk about their activities.

But one of its basic rules is that members have to break contact with their families and friends. They are also expected to hand over all their worldly goods.

It was significant that within hours of involving teenager Bobby Kelly, from Romford, the group had taken his TV and video and then wanted to strip his room of his other belongings.

In that they are similar to the Children of God, now called The Family. The late David Berg, an American who founded the Children of God in 1968, preached free sex to his followers. He also preached child abuse.

A British woman, Sylvia Padilla, has described how she and her family were members of the Children of God for 18 years before they escaped.

She said she decided to get out when she discovered her children - five daughters and two sons - had been the victims of sex abuse by members. One of her daughters, Victoria, told how she was brainwashed from the age of seven to believe that sex with adults was normal. Her mother described how she was required to trawl bars and restaurants offering sex to try to win recruits.

Graham Baldwin, who monitors the activities of cult groups, reckons there have been at least 1,000 set up in this country in the last 50 years. Some are quite small with only a handful of followers. Others have members around the world.

One that has been known to leave some adherents with serious psychiatric problems is the Church of Christ.

It has branches around the country and its members believe they are the only true Christians. Every member has a discipler, another member who is consulted about every decision.

Graham Baldwin said: "The effect is that everyone is controlled by the cult and everyone is expected to hand over ten per cent of their income."

He added:"There has been an explosion of pseudo Christian cults. They use mind-control tactics."I was involved in one case where a young Australian had abandoned his fiancee in this country with no money and no friends. We rescued him and helped him recover and he could not believe he had done those things. He had been taken over."

From the Daily Express, July 14, 2000
By Alex Hendry

"The Jesus Christians are a breakaway group of the discredited Children of God cult. It is a small group headed by Australian David McKay. It has its own web site which is monitored by Mr Baldwin of Catalyst."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 17, 2010 07:52PM

DM can be demonstrated as a fraud with respect to his account of his supposed COG days, which I shall now demonstrate to be largely fictitious, taking into consideration of course the fact that COG did not keep records. There are so many holes in DM’s story, in the time lines, that when one takes a closer look that the only conclusion that one can logically come up with is that DM is pretty much lying about it all, 98% anyway.

If one studies an old COG publication called the Book of Remembrance and knows what DM has said about himself, one will quickly find many inconsistencies in terms of the who, what, when, where, and why of what the COG were up to in Australia circa 1975.

I suggest interested researchers look into the Book of Remembrance in checking up on McKay’s story, esp. the names of the early Australian pioneers. I have copies of both volumes here and wish I still had my scanner, or I’d show you myself.

However, it's very difficult to conclusively prove beyond a reasonable doubt anything about the matter one way or the other, considering the fact that the COG did not keep records, and the records that they did have, they destroyed. But, I am as close to absolutely proving it as I can reasonably be.

It was Australia in the ‘70s; no records, loose connections, inefficient communication. The 70's were vague times there. Public and private records were on cards and in manila folders.

So the truth is that technically, DM simultaneously was and wasn't a COG Shepherd. He was living too far from anyone else who was part of the COG at the time. He claimed 6 members -- his family -- and they (COG leadership) couldn't dispute that. Based on this claim -- 6 members -- he received the leadership material regularly for at least a decade and probably well beyond a decade. This is how he churned out all that COG-like material.

The important thing is NOT whether he was or wasn't officially a shepherd. Because like I said, he both was and he wasn’t, and the only followers he had at first were his own wife and kids.

The important thing to understand is that he learned how to run a cult from the Family DFO material he kept receiving.

To me, it's a lot like asking if a woman is pregnant: either she is or she is not, and "Well, yes and no" means no.

David McKay wanted to be around the COG/Family to learn from them and obtain literatures that he could use in order to find materials to present as his own, and receive instruction on how to operate his own cult, but never had any intention of subjecting himself to the rules and strictures of the Family’s structure; he would never submit himself to anybody’s authority and would never make a good cult member, no, he simply leeched on to them for a while and used what he took from the Family in order to organize and run the group that eventually came to be known as the Jesus Christians.

In other words, just as the COG/Family were doing “Invading the Churches” stuff in order to gain credibility, respectability, and resources from established churches and denominations, in like manner, DM basically “Invaded the Family” to do the same for himself in an effort to form his own group. He turned the Family’s modus operandi, back on the Family, and later "Invaded the Quakers," once the Family cut him off from the DFO materials. I must admit, it was a clever move on his part.

To continue: prior to 1978, the COG Shepherds were all APPOINTED to their respective positions by the next-higher person on The Chain.

After Feb. 18, 1978, everybody in The Chain was fired (Berg supposedly felt that the existing leadership was dictatorial and abusive) and the new Shepherds were ELECTED in at the colony level by local colony members.

RNR is the "COG ruling" that DM took advantage of in order to "Shepherd" his own "colony." They (COG members at the time) were all being instructed to tell the world that the COG was disbanding and that everybody was going their separate ways.

Of course that was not true, and was an attempt to elude law enforcement and confuse "The System."

In reality, they did really not disband, they merely reorganized in a more sophisticated manner and were underground for a while. But not all members knew this, some really were led to believe that the COG had broken up; the supposed disbanding was also a pretext for purging the group of certain members, but getting them to leave on peaceful terms with no potential conflict.

The Family was highly secretive in those days, and they still are; just like DM is paranoid to this day, and rightly so. We’re onto him like glue.

There were two ways in which somebody could have been a COG Shepherd in the mid-to-late seventies: by appointment, or else being voted into that position by the local colony.

In other words, there were no self-appointed Shepherds. Yet, DM claims to have done just that.

He says that he appointed himself Shepherd of his own colony, and it was really just him and his wife and kids.

See what I am saying?

For that matter, RNR took place in 1978. DM (according to the story he's always stuck to) would have been out of the COG by '76, the year when the FF-ing was being introduced.

I have uncovered inconsistency after inconsistency in DM's story. There are lots and lots, and lots, of holes in it.

1978 was also the year in which they stopped calling themselves the COG (because they wanted the world to think that they had disbanded) and adopted the name, The Family of Love, which was shortened to The Family in '82.

This was all the direct result of the RNR.

But, it is possible that DM was one of the Shepherds who got fired, and then simply took his family out and continued as if he was not fired. But this would contradict the story of how they left because of the FFing.

Further, we know DM for a fact to have been in the possession of DFO (Disciples and Friends Only) Family literature as recently as 1991 (probably well beyond), and that some of that DFO material was published in the Deakin student newspaper (called The Planet) in that same year.

There was a dispute about him using the material.

This is something I still want to follow up on, to get hold of copies of the old Planet newspapers. Apparently, McKay was dismissed from the newspaper, but won a $4,000 payment from them.

There was also an article written about David in the Murdoch University newspaper about the matter, which he was awarded $4,000 in compensation for.

In relation to that 1990's period, David also published the Baby Books and the Nappy Chappies distributed them. They even called themselves children of God, but with a little c and said they were a remnant of the Children of God.

See the big picture now? He's twisting the truth about his involvement in the COG; he’s lying through his teeth!

There is no evidence that DM was involved in any pedophilic activities during the time of his direct involvement with the COG.

And he thought that we were so stupid and would never figure all of these things out!

Date: October 18, 2010 11:36AM

McKay is such an antagonistic personality with such extreme paranoid traits, it's a wonder he has held together for as long as he has. He seems to make enemies where ever he goes. It appears McKay thinks that being hated makes him appear powerful when in reality; it just shows that he never had any potential as a great leader because there is NOTHING charismatic about him, he’s just an extremely verbose bully. He does more than anyone else to keep his membership worthlessly small.

I suspect he targets young people for his cult, thinking he will appear impressive to them but it doesn’t seem to have any lasting nature as his own members see through him very quickly but some seem to tolerate him while others flee in disgust. He can get more tireless footwork peddling purloined material so that might be why he targets youth. Many of the people in his current group come across as having serious issues with authority and government, so to say he targets the already disenfranchised, seems correct. Young people like Joe Johnson, a boy who seemed to resent his parents authority, Alfred, someone who wanted to drop out of the work rat race, they all made perfect victims.

Keeping the members in small cells, away from McKay, is the only reason the cult has carried on this long, if you ask me. Had the cult tried to stay as one solid group, they would have fallen apart more quickly as anyone in close day to day contact with the miserable McKay, would have fled long ago. I presume the cult has only lasted as long as it has, because McKay has been farmed off and kept at arm’s length by most members. It seems he spends most of his time on the web site, fighting his phantom demons. Does he notice, I wonder, how his own people ignore him? If we could actually see inside the cult, I think we would find that McKay is considered a millstone and a disgraced fallen leader and the current members are just trying to cope with him by placating him. He's been relegated to the back benches and I think any game play he will ever see will only be in his verbal skirmishes with people who visit his forum.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: October 18, 2010 07:00PM

Verity Evangeline has posted on the X site:

Lady Gossip? Has Miss Anita Foster earned a title now? :xox I hope Dave waxed his back this time.

[jesus-teachings.com] ... ady-gossip

Dave attributes such negatives to women all the time. Jezabel Spirit and all that jazz.

In light of what he has done lately and in reviewing HIS-story, I have a few titles to offer
him.

Jezaboob of Jokes
Duke Of Deceit
Laird of Lies ( I refuse to give Dave the title Lord)
Marquis of Mendacity
Duke of Dishonesty
Master Baiter of Bunk
Pharaoh of Fabrication
god of Guile (small g obviously)
Leader of Libel
Bishop of Bullshit
Chief of Crap
Ruler of Ruse

Now Dave has spouted:

"The more they get away with it, the more they believe they can get away with it. This is especially so when it comes to hate sites that allow people to hide their identity. However, those who run the hate sites (and those who identities are already known) can be prosecuted in a court, not only for their own defamation, but for the defamation they allow on their sites."

How do you reconsile YOUR allowing the lies you have allowed all over your forum Dave?

You have posted things attrituted to me such as a made up conversation with some investigator which never took place but someone just coming to your site wouldn't know this unless they bothered to wade thru all the countless posts. You have libeled me all over your site calling me a multiple personality and absolutely lying about me over and over in thread after thread. You don't say "perhaps" you state mental instability as fact.

You let someone libel on your forum and you did nothing but encourage her even when she backed down from her adament posturing.

You wanted the libel to continue and you were willing to use someone who had no boundries and no problem from attacking someone at their job. Even if she had the right person, which she had been told countless times she was wrong, what was the point except pure malice to attack thru someone's job? That was done with the intent to damage someone's career and professional reputation. I realise you don't understand much about work, but do you think it's reasonable to get someone fired just because they don't like your cult?

You called me litigious. You said I need my husband to fight my battles. That's a laugh coming from you who seems to be constantly threatening court action and you who used a human weapon to attack me. I took action against someone ONCE. You threaten people weekly with court action but a defence to libel is truth so as long as anyone can back up what ever is said about you, such as your false identy of Anita Foster, your former COG affiliation which YOU brag of, your flip flopping on beliefs, your being kicked out of the Quakers, the whippings, the kidney's, Dave, no one needs to libel you. The truth is out there and you only need to Google yourself just as I googled myself and found what your henchwoman had posted about the innocent person. It's not rocket science to google a name, Dave. You have more enemies than anyone I have ever encountered. You have created enemies from people like your henchwoman, who you use and discard to people like Jon Ronson, who appease you to get you out of their hair and so they don't have buy you off and fund a cruise.

Why is it you can dish dirt so well Dave but you cannot handle anyone dealing it back to you?

You do not fight the battles you pick, one on one, nor do you take 2 or 3 people to confront someone and work out differences-you don't ever seem to want to work out differences, you want to win and you will bully to win. You attack in gutless, spineless lowdown ways, using people who want to be accepted by someone so badly that they will do or say anything to get a little shard of approval from you.

Then you ban her. Then you call her back when you need her to be your weapon...then you ban her again. I expect the two of you are not finished with each other yet. I understand that by now you both maybe have received some serious feedback on your last act of going after an innocent person at their places of work when there was no reason to think they have any involvement with the Jesus Christians or anyone from any of the 3 sites. Your weapon may have acted alone originally but you encouraged her. This was done viciously and with the intent to defame.

You may have to pimp a lot of booklets to correct this and someone else might find her budgies being auctioned off. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have posted in reply:

Dave:

Not to mention that you STILL, after numerous calls to desist, including a legal letter, persist in referring to Private Eyes as being an innocent Quaker from Queensland.

Even when Denise told you over and over again that she had made a mistake about the Music Therapist, you persisted in saying "How do you know it is not true". You promulgated the idea that this Music Therapist was involved in postings on forums, when she could have had no idea that she had a similar name to someone here. Even when Denise virtually begged you to desist, because she knew she had been wrong.

Even my attempt to put you straight was put down to a "Gossip" email, when in fact, I sent you information where you could see that google's cache returns that removed video's text with an input of Verity's real name.

I can tell you that you have done more to destroy the reputation of this Music Therapist, and that of the Queensland Quaker, than has ever been done to you. They are innocent bystanders, while you yourself have sought publicity, courted adverse reaction, and in fact used that adverse reaction as a way of justifying your righteousness (They hate us because they hate Jesus is your standard reply) and eliciting more publicity.

Shame, shame, shame.

[jcs.xjcs.org]

So Dave, while your lawyer is trawling through the morass of posts you have inspired and encouraged, and your history of deliberately generating negative reactions for publicity, they might like to think about just how much it would cost you to go through all of this in a court of law, and what the outcome would be. The fact is that a large amount of the postings you have made on your forum, to which many of these postings were responses, were deleted when you moved your forum. You have removed the evidence for much that is on this forum as replies to your allegations. You have conveniently deleted that. I doubt a court would be interested in one-sided replies when the litigant has removed their inflammatory postings.

That being said, I also consider that at times things have been said which I would not support. But those things have not been said by me. I would not consider you worse than a serial killer or a rapist or a pedophile. If anyone has said that, then I do not support it, and I do not see any evidence for it. I don't hate you. I just happen to disagree with you.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2010 07:23PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: October 18, 2010 07:51PM

On the other hand, if the JC's were to spend their energies on hiring an investigator to find out who has been posting some of the vile stuff which has been posted on youtube over the last couple of years, then I would support them 100 percent.

There have been various theories as to who are the culprits, but an investigator could get the actual computer details of the exact person who has posted that vile stuff, from things about a female X-JC to a recent tragic suicide, and that would be a much more worthwhile endeavour to my mind.

Find the real scum before you try to find those who just disagree!

As for your investigator, Dave, Private Eyes is not available, and DL is a simple sparky, trying to forget that his name is all over a couple of web sites about which he neither knows nor cares nor has the money to do anything about.

Perhaps you could find a Private Investigator through your Scientology connections from the recent trial?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2010 08:18PM by Blackhat.

Date: October 18, 2010 10:38PM

"The more they get away with it, the more they believe they can get away with it. This is especially so when it comes to hate sites that allow people to hide their identity. However, those who run the hate sites (and those who identities are already known) can be prosecuted in a court, not only for their own defamation, but for the defamation they allow on their sites."

David McKay

Oh well...Gee...(..looking down and shuffling my feet awkwardly) I feel ever so guilty....I guess (...."sniff"...) the best that I can do then is to come clean and reveal my TRUE identity.... the name that I've hid behind for all these years, that you've been led to believe you should address me as and under which Mr Rick Ross has conspired to permit to post under for years....that misleading "non de plume" .... a certain Mr "Malcolm Wesley Wrest"....is (..."gulp"...) ....is...well,...you know.....actually my OWN name.....Look!....it was done in all innocence....believe me....P-L-E-A-S-E (....at first loudly sobbing....yet with time, the agonized whimpering growing ever fainter, as I glumly slouch off into the far, far distance....!)

(...and then quickly returning!) Oh well, now thats' off my chest....heres some more "prosecutory material" for David, (or poor outcast Casey) to act on!

(Let me add first though, that I should also have previously mentioned that

"Spoiling Egypt" (the idea that "systems of man" merit no loyalty from the "children of the King" (hence welfare fraud is "reasonable" behaviour)...)

"Honest to Whom" is in my opinion also a spin-off of Berg's material (specifically the Mo letters)

Quite a few of the melodies, sung by the JC's are directly culled from David's encounters with the COG's

are also direct influences of Berg on the teachings and beliefs of the JC's....

Pardon me, for these glaring omissions...there's just so much that David purloined from Berg, that it's difficult to remember it all at once!)

Thank you for your research Zeuszor, your efforts are much appreciated.....

....the details to my mind would all tend to "add up" however,

...you remarked that the practise of the "flirty fishing" began in 1976,

As I have already stated on this site (but for the benefit of Apollo and any other interested parties)

..David specifically stated to me (and several others) on a couple of occasions

that the introduction of this practise was the reason that he "left" the COG's,

However, owing to the research of a certain close friend of ours Zeusor (who interviewed a number of those who dealt with David in one guise or another, while he was in Broken Hill, or who were members of the COG's over the same period of time that David was) we have instead heard that David had NO objection to the practise of flirty fishing, and that it was only his wife's refusal to prostitute herself and have her children subject to sexual abuse that prevented David from engaging in exactly the same behaviour...... No other COG was interested in becoming subject to David's leadership and without his wife and his children to justify him, calling himself a "shepherd", he could never have had the makings of a cult of his own....hence he was forced to cave into Cherry's demands. (Hence, Cherry, in return, didn't leave him as the Church of Christ minister urged her at the time....) I've never liked the woman, however I have to acknowledge her courage and determination here.

....David later deceitfully, misleadingly misrepresenting the episode to me, and many others, as evidence of his own "moral fibre".....

(Hence he has completely fabricated his "gross indignation" to Apollo, about the influence of Berg in his life, in the course of his duplicitious conversation on the chat function of the JC's web site.....). He was still receiving the occasional "Family newsletter" while I was under his servitude in Tallangatta,..(rather boring material about the movements of such and such a family...I think that the Mo letters had largely ceased publication by then)....that's a period of some 7 years just there alone....by the time, we were in Rappville, I was becoming more and more the "black sheep" of the outfit in his eyes (...I dared to question, where I had "no right" to...)....and I consequently, I had less and less "access"....

Again, I also note that while the COG's are obviously the formative influence on David, he is quite content to filch his "cult management strategies" from whatever sources come to hand....that's why he more and more frequently endeavours to intimidate his critics with threats of "legal action"....it is a technique of harrassment that he has quietly imitated, from the example of the Scientologists.....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2010 10:49PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: October 19, 2010 01:41AM

Thank you zeuzsor, Blackhat and Malcolm Wrest for these great posts and useful information.

It is wonderful and tragic at the same time, that you have done this research and created posts based on fact. It proves who the true gossip is.

I don't always agree with everything that others post but most people have enough self edit in themselves to refrain from spewing bile. I don't always agree with how forums are moderated but again, people do the best they can and this forum does provide an honest record of the truth when McKay "self edits" his own forum to put himself in a less ugly light. I assume, at some point, someone tells McKay he looks evil so he goes through his forum and deletes subjects that make him look his worst. However he would need to delete his entire forum to ever paint himself as anything but truly unkind. I believe he backhandedly fired his former web master because she refused to co-operate and he needed to control the forum so he could initiate "damage control" when he went too far. He is a total control freak in my opinion.

I do suggest that those of us who are interested, make a concerted effort to save any and all posts from his forum that prove the level of hatred that McKay promotes. That way if there is ever any court action, the truth will be readily available. McKay needs to remember that courts are not going to let him select what posts are admissible as evidence. EVERYTHING posted will be open for review if it goes that far.

EVERY TIME he has encouraged attacks on people, libeled people, lied about his past, EVERYTHING will be looked at.

Every reporter who investigated the Jesus Christians and McKay could be called to recount their findings and their opinions of the man and even how he attempted to have one reporter collude to create a fraudulent identity McKay created.

Every kidney recipient could be called to testify that there were lies told as to how long they knew the Jesus Christian who donated.

Every ex member can be called as a witness to what they endured as a member of his cult. The lack of food, the cold, the verbal abuse, the unpaid labor, being abandoned with small children in tow, in foreign lands, no money, passports with held, years of work then heartless eviction and shunning....not a nice picture of a "Christian" leader.

Government records showing any welfare collection and "bleeding the beast" could be examined. Fraud is serious.

Every group McKay has joined then been tossed out of, could be called upon to explain why they wanted nothing more to do with the man or his cult.

Every estranged family member of his members can be called to testify to how McKay has split their family and kept the split as an open wound, picking at it and keeping it fresh so there is little hope of reconcile.

Every person who has visited McKay's forum COULD be asked to step forward and talk about the written attacks McKay launches and how he sets his members on one person, like bloody thirty wolves to the point where one woman said McKay was causing her to consider taking her own life due to the abuse she was suffering and she named McKay as the direct cause of her distress. Her posts were anguished and McKay did not care and actually said she was speaking of suicide for attention. He didn't consider how awful it would be if she acted. He did not care. At that time, she was just meat.

So while McKay wants to threaten others with court action, he better take a long look at the man in the mirror because just the simple fact that so many people have remained united against McKay, shows that this man has caused a world of hurt and has never been held accountable.

I suggest any genuinely concerned people make sure to keep logs of what extreme "McKayism" goes up on the Jesus Christians forum, anything that could ever be required at some later date. I do not know if Mr. Ross would allow a separate thread to collect the "Worst of McKay" much like the Jesus Christian Visual Archieves but it might be worth consideration, being that McKay is doing so much to alter his own forum, then to threaten legal action against all of us.

Date: October 19, 2010 02:41AM

McKay might consider this post of his as not exactly showing him as some awesome man of God. He is speaking to an ex member, the poor guy he conned into whipping people, with a bullwhip, including McKay's sickly wife.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't even know you were married, Jose, much less that your woman had been raped in front of your eyes. that's pretty bad, and I feel sorry for you having to go through that. But what does it have to do with the way you talk about God and anyone who believes in him?

Oh, I get it! God raped your wife. Is that it?
__________________________________________________________________________________________

This type of post shows how McKay's mind works. Not normal. Indecent.

Who thinks like this? Who even would suggest such a disgusting act to be considered? Who would wish rape upon someone? What kind of man puts those evil thoughts into words and uses them to get a reaction from an "enemy"?

Mocking rape? Not a good look for the courtroom McKay. This is the type of comment I presume he will edit or deny making at some point but it's worth having record of.

Re: Sorta Scammy Kinda Scummy Real Sick Shadie 18/10/2010 07:31 Post #39947

Dave
JC Member
graph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 19, 2010 03:01AM

You're welcome, Agur.

Actually, most of the last thing I posted here I originally posted elsewhere almost two years ago, on New Years' day of 2009, and on 3 January 2009 here at RR. This forum was down at the time, and this is the reason why I had to wait until the third to post it here. Actually, I have been "recycling" a lot of my older material lately.

[forum.culteducation.com]

The Dude Abides!

Date: October 19, 2010 04:19AM

Dear Agur,

Hmmm...yes that IS yet again, another "lowlight" of David "think"...that you have pointed out there...

I didn't even know you were married, Jose, much less that your woman had been raped in front of your eyes. that's pretty bad, and I feel sorry for you having to go through that. But what does it have to do with the way you talk about God and anyone who believes in him?

Oh, I get it! God raped your wife. Is that it?
_________ D.M.

Whatever "bile" suffices to humiliate or degrade someone, there McKay will gravitate....

Was it you Agur, who remarked that DSM/Littlerose has been "shut down" for the time being, on the JC website....if this is so, I'd suspect some "murmurs in the ranks"....(as her participation had obviously been championed so strongly, by David originally....)

....generally where there is a dispute, David will seek to isolate his opponent, deceitfully undermine their credibility, and then (as we've just seen him attempt to) publicly humiliate them, ("out of the spirit", "not humbling their opinions to Godly counsel", speaking out of pride" etc), as long and as emphatically as he can....however where though, a SIGNIFICANT number of opponents, are at large, (lets say it became clear that the MAJORITY of the remaining JC's were opposed to David's "engagement" with DSM/Litte rose).....suddenly, "concillatory" David appears...."accommodating" David, nods his head sagely(while quietly noting any ringleaders among his opponents") and backs down,...."friendly" David takes on board, don't you know, the wishes of the community...and in fact David even goes so far as to adopt the opinions of those who have "persuaded" him, to consider another side to a matter, as his very own....

....all this ONLY goes to show of course, that the JC's operate in a "democracy" and justifies the continuing "representative leadership" of McKay

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.