Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Agur ()
Date: October 09, 2010 06:54AM

Yes the Jeremy Kyle videos are quite a laugh and I'm sure that what didn't make it to air would be an amazing yet sickening testament to Dave McKay's ego without cause. He came off looking like such a loser on that program, he must want to weep each time it's rebroadcast and lately it's been rebroadcast almost bi weekly.

Then there is McKay’s continued affection for his mentor, David Berg of the Children of God cult but McKay must know Berg would be ridiculing McKay’s pitiful number of supporters---with 6 (?) leaving recently, I understand, he must be feeling pretty rejected and this could be the root cause for his breakdowns on his forum. Berg would have had that number of girls and more at one time, “flirty fishing” on just a couple streets. Despite Dave holding fast to Berg’s letter to him for so many years, McKay must know Berg would not be impressed with Dave’s fiascos and embarrassments. Berg would be ridiculing him as an obscure failure to launch.

Roland and Sue Gianstephanie recently had the good sense to forsake McKay and mark the end of an era as Roland was one of McKay’s most trusted lieutenants. Sue showed a willingness to sacrifice almost all for McKay, giving him 20 plus years of her life and 1 kidney but when it came to actually forsaking her son’s right to a normal life, in the end she refused McKay and she took her husband, Roland with her and their son. It appears another failure for McKay.

The Quakers didn't want McKay. The Catholics didn't want him. The media ignores him. No wonder he needs to throw his weight around on his forum, dreaming that the masses are reading his brilliance when in reality, he has one desperate housewife who seems to be camped on his forum because her name is there any time I take a look at the circus.

I also find it revolting how McKay seems to throw the mental illness stigma at others yet he seems unable to stand back and actually view his own instability. He has given the label of mental illness to his one groupie, the one who last month was making her videos tying McKay to terrorist activities. Despite the way he treats her with arms length contempt and he continues to post that he finds her difficult to believe in many cases, it seems she does serve some purpose to him as it gives him someone to talk to.

Both of them, self important ghouls, who enjoy creating hysterical plots they pretend to uncover, then playing the victim and threatening legal action against the same freedom of speech that they both take full advantage of, except they are not quoting people's posts or providing proof, they are just using their wild imaginations to slander people wantonly.

After you do some reading on the Jesus Christian forum, take a look at this online book. [samvak.tripod.com]

To quote this book~~~

The narcissist does his damnedest to avoid intimacy. He constantly lies about every aspect of his life: his self, his history, his vocations and avocations, and his emotions. This false data guarantee his informative lead, asymmetry, or "advantage" in his relationships. It fosters disintimisation. It casts a pall of cover up, separateness, mystery over the narcissist's affairs....................

The narcissist, it seems, is still the hurt child. His attitude serves a paramount need: not to be hurt again. The narcissist anticipates his abandonment and, by trying to avoid it, he precipitates it. Maybe he does it to demonstrate that – having been the cause of his own abandonment – he is in sole and absolute control of his own relationships.............

To be in control – this unconquerable drive – is a direct reaction to having been abandoned, ignored, neglected, avoided, smothered, or abused at an early stage in life. "Never again" – vows the narcissist – "If anyone will do the leaving, it will be me."

The narcissist is devoid of empathy and incapable of intimacy with others as well as with himself. To him, lying is a second nature. A False Self takes over. The narcissist begins to believe his own lies. He makes himself to be what he wants to be and not what he really is.

To the narcissist, life is a jumbled amalgam of "cold" facts: events, difficulties, negative externalities, and predictions and projections. He prefers this "objective and quantifiable" mode of relating to the world to the much-disdained "touchy-feely" alternative. The narcissist is so afraid of the cesspool of negative emotions inside him that he would rather deny them and thus refrain from knowing himself.

The narcissist is predisposed to maintaining asymmetric relationships, where he both preserves and exhibits his superiority. Even with his mate or spouse, he is forever striving to be the Guru, the Lecturer, the Teacher (even the Mystic), the Psychologist, the Experienced Elder.

The narcissist never talks – he lectures. He never moves – he poses. He is patronising, condescending, forgiving, posturing, or teaching. This is the more benign form of narcissism. In its more malignant variants, the narcissist is hectoring, humiliating, sadistic, impatient, and full of rage and indignation. He is always critical and torments all around him with endless, bitter cynicism and with displays of disgust and repulsion.
There is no way out of the narcissistic catch: the narcissist despises the submissive and fears the independent, the strong (who constitute a threat) and the weak (who are, by definition, despicable).

Asked to explain his lack of ability to make contact in a true sense of the word, the narcissist comes up with a host of superbly crafted explanations. These are bound to include some "objective" difficulties, which have to do with the narcissist's traits, his history and the characteristics of his environment (both human and non-human).

The narcissist is the first to admit the difficulties experienced by others in trying to adapt or relate to him. To his mind, these difficulties make him unique and explain away the gap between his grandiose theories about himself – and the grey, shabby pattern that is his life (the Grandiosity Gap). The narcissist has no doubt who should adapt to whom: the world should adjust itself to the narcissist's superior standards and requirements (and, thus, incidentally, transform itself into a better place).

Inevitably, the sexuality of the narcissist is as disturbed as his emotional landscape...................

Moreover, he prefers sex with objects or object representations. Some narcissists prefer masturbation (objectifying the body and reducing it to a penis), group sex, fetish sex, paraphilias, or paedophilia to normal sex.............

So, he feels inadequate, frustrated, and, consequently, fearful that he might be abandoned. He transforms this internal turmoil into deep-seated aggression. Once in a while the conflict reaches critical levels and the narcissist has fits of rage, emotionally deprives the partner, or humiliates her/him. Acts of violence – verbal or physical – are not uncommon...................

It is this sorry paradox – the narcissist is the instrument of his own punishment – that comprises the essence of narcissism. The narcissist is Sisyphically doomed to repeat the same cycle of pretension, wrath and hatred...........

The narcissist is either terrified by the thought of children or absolutely fascinated by it. A child, after all, is the ultimate Source of Narcissistic Supply. It is unconditionally adoring, worshipping and submissive. But it is also a demanding thing and it tends to divert attention from the narcissist. A child devours time, energy, emotions, resources, and attention. The narcissist can easily be converted to the view that a child is a competitive menace, a nuisance, utterly unnecessary...................

No explanation required with regards to McKay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 09, 2010 08:08AM

Agur
The Quakers didn't want McKay. The Catholics didn't want him. The media ignores him. No wonder he needs to throw his weight around on his forum, dreaming that the masses are reading his brilliance when in reality, he has one desperate housewife who seems to be camped on his forum because her name is there any time I take a look at the circus.

Jim Roberts' cult didn't even want him.

zeuszor
There's always been this awareness in me that the JCs are pretty much of a watered-down, Australian version of the Roberts group (which, by the way, has no official name, but goes by a variety of eponyms). I've always suspected that somehow, somewhere, DM must have studied them, used them as a model of sorts when he in the process of reinventing his own cult (after the split).

I was right. My new friend helped me to prove this connection between the two groups. Basically (long story short, and I have heard the long version), what happened was that DM lied to Roberts about something involving the Christians, then Roberts somehow found out that he'd been lied to and asked the Christians to leave from the Vine Street house where Roberts was living at the time.

Again: I know a man that met Atilla in Berkeley in 1990, and it was Atilla who facilitated the introduction of DM to Roberts. My friend was also present when DM and Roberts first met in Portland that same year. It sure is a small world. Dumpsters divers/Garbage Eaters become Freegans.

More info on the reclusive Roberts cult here:

[nfishel.tripod.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

(The Brethren video that posted in the above link is especially good.)

[forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2010 08:10AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: October 09, 2010 08:12PM

Thanks for your new arrival, Agur. You summarise things well. I assume you are someone who has followed this declining cult for a while, from the knowledge and attitudes you state?

What you observe is true; the Jesus Christians are in disarray and are falling apart, with groups who want to follow the monastic/freegan tradition being prepared to explore living without the control or influence of Dave McKay.

Others have decided that they can follow this path without a false prophet at the helm, and have decided to go their own ways.

More praise and blessings to them, for having the fortitude to make such decisions, and to stand firm in their beliefs and choices without compromising. They don't need Dave McKay empire-building and publicity-seeking, using their personal faith and lifestyle decisions for his own aggrandisement!

And yes, I feel sorry for Ross, still waiting in a shivering van for some kind of salvation, a-la-Dave....what a slave!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2010 08:27PM by Blackhat.

Date: October 09, 2010 08:46PM

Dave has a new thread called THE REASON....

[jesus-teachings.com]

The REASON the JC's under DAVE MCKAY have attracted so much negative publicity is because most people can see that THE REASON they have sought publicity has not had anything to do with following JESUS. THE REASON they have sought publicity has been to promote DAVE MCKAY. That has been evident from DAY 1, and has grown with every publicity effort DAVE MCKAY has embarked upon, from whippings to kidney donations. It is self-promotion for DAVE MCKAY, and has nothing whatsoever to do with JESUS, apart from the genuine people who have been roped into promoting DAVE McKAY in the guise of following JESUS. DAVE MCKAY has tried to hi-jack everything from FREEGANISM to QUAKERISM to ALTRUISTIC ORGAN DONATION to further his SELF PROMOTION.

That is THE REASON he attracts so much negative publicity.

(And Dave's answer to this posting will be that it only proves that I hate Jesus! Go Figure!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2010 08:54PM by Blackhat.

Date: October 09, 2010 09:08PM

I have been interested in your choice of username, Agur, and have found that Agur wrote the following in Proverbs 30:6

"Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."

A message for Dave McKay here?

Dave has certainly added to His words, in great detail in all his personal teachings and writings.

Maybe this is a reference you check in your name, Agur?

Date: October 10, 2010 03:24AM

oops

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2010 03:25AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: October 10, 2010 04:40AM

Agur
The only person that seems to have come to stay is this unpopular woman who was only a couple weeks ago making videos condemning McKay and the Jesus Christians as terrorists and felons. She is worth a search on the internet and on these forums to determine exactly how trustworthy she is.

[truthaboutcorruption.blogspot.com]

I fully respect that this forum is to talk about the Jesus Christians but when you have someone who is doing what this woman is doing, on behalf of McKay, it merits letting people know what they are dealing with.

[www.foundmyself.com]

Find physical and sensual things that are healthy that you can easily use to reconnect and as soon as you are reconnected, use your intellect, too. Go into online forums and argue about politics (mygod! am I really advising this? yes, I am! **lol**) go into sports forums and tell someone their team is a bunch of wusses, go into youtube and watch a bunch of comedies, anything to get ALL your juices flowing. Join an active team of somekind, whether it is a service team like an environment clean-up or a simple cycling or something like that, just make sure it is outward-directed and keeps you in active socialo contact with different kinds of people. Even just get a part-time job flipping burgers for the heck of it for a few months. Maybe get a dog who demands attention. The key is: sensual connection, social connection, full use of your faculties.

Date: October 10, 2010 07:00AM

I do not feel like a hypocrite in calling myself a Christian yet at the same time expressing my strong contempt for DM. Why is this? Because I do not think of DM as my "brother" in any sense of the word, Biblical or otherwise. DM has not a drop of the milk of human kindness running through his veins.

The Scriptures simply do not support a "peace at any price" or "hands off" position. False teachers and false doctrine destroy people spiritually.

Please consider the pastoral epistles where Paul calls out the false teachers by name.

Read about Hymaneus (sp?), Philetus (sp?), and Alexander (1 Timothy 1:20).

We can also look at 3 John where Paul calls out Diotrephes by name.

Then, of course, there is the entire book of Galatians in which Paul speaks directly to the false doctrines infiltrating the church there.

Jude 3 commands us to earnestly contend for the faith once for all delivered to the saints. The context of the passage makes it clear that we are contending against false teachers. 2 Peter says very similar things.

1 Corinthians 11 says that some divisions are necessary so that those who are approved by God may become manifest from those who are not.

2 Cor. 11 also has very strong statements about false teachers.

Another great passage is Acts 20:28-31.

Then there is my personal favorite passage on the topic, Ephesians 5:11-12.

And what about 1 Corinthians 5, where Paul tells the church there to deliver the fornicator to Satan for the destruction of his flesh? Paul didn't tell them to give the guy a hug.

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: October 10, 2010 02:16PM

Now McKay has Joe Johnson about to forsake a kidney for him. McKay is quite the media whore isn't he?

Sheila Johnson seems less than happy with her son making this donation as she seems to know that it has little to do with saving a life and more about attention for the media whore McKay.

It must be terrible to be a parent caught in the web of wanting to communicate with your child but being prevented by a cult leader who controls your sons ability to eat and sleep in any level of comfort. Don't kid yourselves, in the past, McKay has had his people reporting on each other so that no one dares step too far out of line. Mrs. Johnson seems to want to be careful not to overly anger McKay so she does know and accept that as long as Joe is in McKay's clutches, she has to make nice with the monster to get around him and get to her son.

Getting around McKay seems to be the norm of his cult members as well. You can almost sense their physical withdrawal when McKay starts off on his diatribes of gibberish. The end is coming and I think this is causing McKay's breakdowns. He knows he has lost his grip. The Gianstephanies showed the way and one can be sure there was much communication and perhaps still is, plenty of the planning exits, aided by those who have gone before. Thankfully now, the breaks are being made and McKay is being rejected by many members as they must question his craziness and lack of self control on his forum. There seems to be a silent agreement to ignore him as much as possible and try to keep out of his sights. Pacify him on the forum with some token "Good Boy Dave"'s, then let the cranky old coot go on playing with his cyber groupie as they take turns uncovering conspiracies against each other.

I wonder if Jon Ronson is interested in how McKay is folding like a cheap bin raided suit? I know he was eagerly looking forward to seeing McKay crumble and it's been taking place in public much to his critics delight. There needs to be as much honest negative exposure shone on McKay and his scams, as he seems to be attempting to lure in recruits to fill his ever growing empty manacles, balls and chains. There seem to have been some attempts to infiltrate McKay's site but this could also be just McKay starting his paranoid ravings and trying to scrounge up some interest in the cult that doesn't have enough members left to form a decent game of volleyball.

Do you think if we could find a cult willing to accept McKay, warts and all, oh and his one groupie, do you think he would simply agree to save whatever face he has left and just dissolve now rather than to keep crumbling a person or 2 at a time? Any chance if he was given a flea bath, dewormed and fitted with good strong muzzle, that the Quakers would take him back? I read some crackpot thinks Tupperware is a cult---anyone think McKay would be able to pop his top at a home party or can he only pop off on his circus forum?

In seriousness, we can be overjoyed to know that McKay is failing miserably and at break neck pace, he is losing members and attracting only one raving loon who is assisting McKay in destroying his forum totally.

May his victims all find healing and a good life away from this malevolent dictator.

Date: October 10, 2010 07:56PM

Agur
Are people plotting to get his best recipes for bin raid soup? I forgot, McKay doesn't eat from bins does he? His members do. McKay sleeps and eats in comfort and in style compared to members like Ross who have posted about being cold and prepared to die of exposure. No, Master McKay doesn't live the life he demands of others. He doesn't hold himself to the same standards he demands of others, members and non members. McKay is a law unto himself and he answers to no one, not Jesus himself it seems. He surely doesn't obey Jesus commandments.

With respect, Agur, and in the interests of accuracy, this statement should be corrected.

McKay is cheap. He LOVES eating out of dumpsters. Getting something for nothing is a matter of pride to him. Not only does this show up in the Anatomy movie, I know it for sure. He is SO cheap.

DM and his consort in my opinion are typical welfare cheats, but legally proving it is another thing. They have been cheating the Australian welfare system for years. Centrelink unfortunately allows operators like DM and his consort to exploit that system. They are hypocrites to push the forsake all and don't work for money message as well. They basically make a living out of exploiting every loophole in the system that they can find. And they are living off of the money of the Australian taxpayer.

Almost every day, up until they went into hiding, David and his consort used to walk to McDonalds. They both got newspapers. They hardly spoke with each other while they read the papers. They both had drinks. She sometimes ate fries. Then they wandered back to their old flat seemingly without a care in the world. They looked for all the world like a retired couple from Florida, complete with the shorts and T Shirts.

They had to walk up two flights of very steep concrete stairs crossing a park on the way back to their flat. She didn't always hold the handrail, but walked up unaided, probably because they didn't think that they were being observed and recorded. Interesting, considering she had a cane with her on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2010 08:19PM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.