Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 19, 2010 12:35AM

David McKay is a liar, a criminal child abuser, a fraudulent con man, a coward, and an all-around evil son of a bitch. David McKay is a vile and sinister agent of evil in the world, and when he dies it will be time to rejoice; his victims will then be assured that he will be unable to continue the crimes and evil activities that he so enjoys perpetrating. How many people, how many children has he abused over the years?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 20, 2010 01:17AM

If as I've heard suggested recently, David, is having a "major rethink" about himself....

....he might show some evidence of his good intentions by not setting out to destroy families by poisoning the minds of those who are committed to the JesusChristians against their parents, (Joes's ongoing childish behaviour tells the world all they need to know about David McKays influence on his "disciples"), instituting an audited legal structure and open and transparent procedures for the finances of the JesusChristians, where "all things" are actually ""shared (and owned) in common" rather than the current concentration of power and wealth in Davis' hands or that of his most trusted followers....(the names of the bank accounts the JesusChristians possess and the signatories to these for example...)..with some "escape" clauses for those who for whatever reason ultimately choose to disassociate themselves...in preference to the cultic "smear campaigns" against those who depart.

"Let go and let God".....as David might once remember telling me.........

Where David does not do so....I continue to assume that the evidence of the trappings of an earthly Kingdom (spiteful vendettas against "enemies", the accumulation of wealth in the hands of the "king") indicate that Jesus Christians are FAR, FAR indeed from the "spiritual kingdom" they assert to be.

Date: January 20, 2010 05:37AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
If as I've heard suggested recently, David, is having a "major rethink" about himself....

....he might show some evidence of his good intentions by not setting out to destroy families by poisoning the minds of those who are committed to the JesusChristians against their parents, (Joes's ongoing childish behaviour tells the world all they need to know about David McKays influence on his "disciples"), instituting an audited legal structure and open and transparent procedures for the finances of the JesusChristians, where "all things" are actually ""shared (and owned) in common" rather than the current concentration of power and wealth in Davis' hands or that of his most trusted followers....(the names of the bank accounts the JesusChristians possess and the signatories to these for example...)..with some "escape" clauses for those who for whatever reason ultimately choose to disassociate themselves...in preference to the cultic "smear campaigns" against those who depart.

Yeah, and maybe one day pigs will fly.

Date: January 20, 2010 01:09PM

Well...probably you are right there Zeuszor.....I'm just imagining a new, more "pleasantly honest" David from out of some of his reactions to the postings of his underlings and to some of the "neutral observors", without any real justification for it I suppose....

...so much wishful thinking on my part, I guess, as you suggest...perhaps as you say, it would be more accurate for me to ponder....

"If David WERE ever to have a "major rethink" about himself....well, then...you know!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2010 01:19PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 21, 2010 08:24PM

There is an interesting thread about when Dave proposed castration as an ultimate symbol of following Jesus...

jcs.xjcs.org

Date: January 22, 2010 01:35PM

REDALERTREDALERTREDALERTREDALERT

Are we heading toward "Dave's Gate"?

Posted by: muppet ()
Date: January 23, 2010 03:56AM

Quote from Dave McKay

SOURCE: [www.jesus-teachings.com]- ... 0&start=20

Dave
We're not Jesus? Are you really so sure? The Bible says that we are "his body" here in this world, and so we have the responsibility to follow his example, even though we know that the foolishness of the cross is going to enrage all those who operate in their own fleshly understanding.

Quote from Kevin

[jcs.xjcs.org]

Kevin
Liz just recalled an incident at Vision 2000 (community project in India) where Boopalan (Indian disciple) was assaulted by a bully. She said she was shocked when Dave advised him to fight back. Liz objected saying: "No, Jesus taught us to turn the other cheek, not to become the same as the bully".

This reminded me of an incident when I was thirteen when Dave advised me to confront a school bully and taught me that one punch to the nose would end it all. We ended up in a full on brawl in which I lost the will to hit the other kid in the face anymore. Dave ended up intervening, punching the kid in the stomach, and we hurriedly moved house to evade legal action from his parents.

Dave McKay, adult, father, preacher, ' religious leader' punched a child in the stomach and ran away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2010 03:58AM by muppet.

Date: January 23, 2010 12:45PM

And they always give me a hard time for "demonizing" McKay. Why do I do that? Simple: he's a demon. He's a bad guy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2010 12:46PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 24, 2010 12:12AM

The link was to a discussion about something Dave brought up a long time ago. Did you actually read it? If someone proposed something stupid 17 years ago, by all means fall about laughing about it. But it is not cause for a Red Alert.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2010 12:15AM by Blackhat.

Date: January 24, 2010 12:59AM

Blackhat: the link that you posted does not work. Can you post it again please?

The next thing you know, they'll be trying to contact "Bob" the angel (did you ever read Survivors? I did) and trying to determine when the Starship to Heaven will come to take them away. Or maybe they'll be nailing David to a cross on TV, or someting stupid like that.

I like Kare's idea best, though: why don't all of the JCs go to Haiti where they can make a real difference, instead of engaging in all of these inane stunts?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2010 01:07AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.