Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: August 28, 2009 10:20PM

...so David has returned?....in the guise of "Pimento"?

Not long after it was first written, a member of the community by the name of Malcolm, said to me when we were discussing finances one day, "Why don't we just rob a store if we need something?" I was shocked, and I asked him what he was getting at. His distorted understanding of the article was that it doesn't matter how we act toward people in the "system"; as long as we are going to use what we rob to do good, it is okay. I told him in no uncertain terms that this was not at all what the article was trying to say. As far as I can see, Malcolm continues to operate on the assumption that he can tell all the lies he likes, so long as it achieves the goal (destruction of myself and the JCs) that he tells himself will justify the lies.

(If you could forgive me I will address the issue of my nefarious criminal history, last of all....)

...and as far as I can see David you lie compulsively and then prevaricate when evidence is provided of your lies...the techniques you persistently engage in are:

smear tactics (of which the above quote is an example) by which you hope to (dishonestly) discredit your critics,

the deceitful destruction of evidence (for example, the "Honest to God" teachings of which Blackhat has a copy despite your (late) attempt to purge the JC site of this),

and "shouting down" opponents with the sheer "volume" of irrelevant and misleading accusations that you attempt to overwhelm your opponents with
(for example, I tender your recent posting), and

"reaction formation" which you will remember is the pyschological term for "justifying" any behaviour of your own with the convenient invention of a fabricated history preceding it

If you wish to be seriously engaged in conversation (and to that end I will refrain from derogatory comments) please do not repeat this behaviour while on the RR site,

You are always free to amuse yourself via Glenn(he allows you to post under his name doesn't he?) on the jcs.xjcs site, an indulgence that may not be available here.

I can certainly remember a warm, intelligent "David McKay" that I once knew.....that man may now only be a "memory", however I'll hope for the best if you trouble yourself to post in response to this....If you care to, please choose AN issue (not a 100, at a time thank you) that you think merits debate between the two of us....

..........although until I've heard back from you, I'm sure you won't mind if I raise a small concern of my own..

Joe Johnson writes that the JesusChristians have "dropped the case" (quoted from your site......!) against the Johnson family....this gives the (misleading?) impression that the JesusChristians have nobly "forgiven" the Johnsons and "turned the other cheek" in Christian forbearance.....

Funnily enough though, when I log onto the LA court site and key in the case citator, I find that Reinehardt is recorded as having "accepted a settlement".

A little question for you Pimento....Have you "dropped the case" against the Johnsons simply because you now have the money that it was always all about anyway?

That would really make a mockery out of Joes' "forgiveness" of his parents, wouldn't it?....and put the lie to his claims that the JC's would not be seeking compensation from the Johnsons' Insurance Company (or has Joe simply been deceived about the actual events....I do seem to remember that he wasn't even AWARE of a court case proceeding until Brian informed him of it)..an utter sham of piety really, it would seem....the vindictive "restraining orders" are another seeming contradiction I find hard to reconcile with your avowed "cordial relations" with the families of members(only those who do not threaten your control over their off-spring?.....)

Footnote:

You would no doubt remember that my comments about "stealing" were in consequence of your adoption and promotion of the COG teaching (that you purloined from Berg) concerning "Spoiling Eygpt" during my years in the Christians.....regrettably David I cannot remember you telling me "in no uncertain terms that this was not at all what the article was trying to say"....but then again David, you know...well perhaps I'm just deliberately "misremembering" what actually happened in order to protect my own credibility in public.....it IS surprising how stealthily such behaviour can creep on one!!)..and alas my days of crime were limited to the sole daylight robbery of a chocolate bar from a supermarket in Cooma, when Sheri and I were on a faith outreach there, once....I failed to live up to the rhetoric as I instead discovered in my experiences of "living by faith", that God somehow, generally sought fit to provide in quite ethical means, despite what the COG's (through you)might have tried to convince me....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2009 10:24PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 28, 2009 10:39PM

Pimento may be banned already.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: August 29, 2009 07:58AM

Dave is attributing the quote I posted from tonyb on the X site as coming from Malcolm...

Malcolm, are you tonyb?

As with the other "KFC" article Dave said did not exist, once it's produced he twists it into being all about the content of the article.

The issue isn't the content in either instance, it's whether or not articles exist. Dave denies their existence, then they are produced, then he says they are innocuous.

Slippery....

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 29, 2009 09:46AM

HONEST BULLSHIT BY DAVID MCKAY

The jpeg and the file are in the repository. This is a copy of the the infamous "Honest To Whom" teaching. Thanks to Tony B. for providing this:

[jesuschristians.net]

[jesuschristians.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2009 09:47AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 29, 2009 11:53AM

Dave has now corrected the confusion of names in his still confused posting.

Date: August 30, 2009 02:21AM

Dear Blackhat,

Thank you for bringing this to everyones attention..

As with the other "KFC" article Dave said did not exist, once it's produced he twists it into being all about the content of the article.

The issue isn't the content in either instance, it's whether or not articles exist. Dave denies their existence, then they are produced, then he says they are innocuous.

Slippery....

As I look at it, (despite his efforts at manipulative deceit) it's really not particularly well "twisted" at all....David is rather "informing" his membership to ignore the issues that he doesn't want to have discussed (those who dare to persevere with the matter will find themselves the subject of public humiliation on purposely trumped up charges in grievance procedures) and to applaud his illogic "on cue", before those who may be watching in the cyber audience he has created for himself.

.....he can only manage to be "slippery" on a site where he controls the imputs....

....and yet I dare say, that he somehow contrives to vainly imagine to himself that he has convincingly "put you in your place" with his "well-argued" rhetoric....

Life is simple indeed....when you are insane!

Posted by: pimento ()
Date: August 31, 2009 01:22AM

[jcs.xjcs.org]

I have a question for Tonyb who said

The JCs were a very different outfit thirty years ago, and your brother was a man worthy of respect. That's how I choose to remember him (in his prime), and I see the present sad outfit as another reason to seek godly counsel before you put yourself up as Apostle.

Tony said this about the same man who wrote 'Honest to whom' years ago.

Does Malcolm, Kevin, Apostate and others really think that Dave is worse now than when you were in the group ?

Pimento is confused.

One more question. This is for any of you present in India at the time Dave hid the teenager from her parents. What went on there?

Just one last thing. Why is Dave very silent about the big settlement.

Posted by: pimento ()
Date: August 31, 2009 02:16AM

welikejeasus.com

by Dave ยป Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:14 pm

I think that the role of "housewives" is particularly problemmatical. There are those who think that women should be totally independent of their husbands, in which case, perhaps they are just as free as men to go into all the world. What do people think? Should a wife be free to leave her husband in obedience to the Great Commission, if he doesn't want to obey it?

Is Dave trying to entice a married woman to leave her husband again ?

If so, she better watch out.

Date: August 31, 2009 05:00PM

Dave replied:

Dave
"And about the "big settlement", I guess the reason I'm silent is because (a) it was Reinhard's action, and he tends to be silent about a lot of things; (b) it is Joe's parents, and he has already made a statement; and (c) it wasn't a big settlement."

[welikejesus.com]

Well, Dave, you are not being silent at all!!!

Now I'm wondering, Dave, why you are still persisting with posting page after page of the court depositions, when the matter has been settled for those who you name as the persons involved, ie Reinhard and by family association, Joe? Joe has made his posting about the matter. As you say, he's made his statement.

You state that Reinhard tends to be silent about a lot of things. Ross said in a post which you edited that he has withdrawn from posting or from associating socially with the JC's. The inference was made that this is because of brain damage he sustained. Now when a person sustains brain damage to the extent that they can no longer speak for themselves, sometimes a person is appointed as their power of attorney. Is that you?

Has Reinhard sanctioned you continuing to post these extracts from the deposition now that the case has been settled? Does he want to persist with the matter they way you clearly do?

Otherwise, why do you continue to post pages of the court depositions on your site? What are you hoping to achieve? I think anyone who has followed this sorry and tragic saga has formed a picture of what happened. I have made my own statement about this and how I was appalled at the beating.

So, Dave, just exactly what are you trying to achieve? You've had your whipping trial (which was supposed to be about forgiveness??? I remain baffled by this), the parties involved have their settlement which you say does not involve you. Is it some kind of guilt you feel about what happened to Reinhard, that you are so keen for everyone to see how "evil" the attack was?

Jesus said "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do." Where are you at with all this right now?

Just exactly what is it that you want now?

If the purpose now is merely posturing before your own community about how unrepentant the Johnson's testimonies are, to make yourself look good and righteous, then that would to me be a serious abuse of Reinhard's suffering.

You may just have to get to the point where you accept that sometimes people who do wrong cannot be browbeaten into repentance, no matter who you whip or what you post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2009 05:11PM by Blackhat.

Date: August 31, 2009 10:01PM

Error

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2009 10:16PM by Blackhat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.