Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: matilda ()
Date: July 28, 2009 06:43AM

zeuszor
I disagree totally with Dave . I have not witnessed the hate he describes on this RR or the X site , from the majority of poster. There is only one poster that I can recall posting anything resembling those sentiments and he was challenged very strongly here and on the X site.

Who could that be, I wonder? Just kidding; it's me you're writing of, right?

I reckon that I've learned to tone it down a tad, while still expressing myself in a robust fashion. And I cannot bear it when somebody tries to tell me what I am and am not allowed to express.

Anyway, all I'm really doing is writing publicly what a lot of people think and feel privately, but for whatever reasons cannnot or will not express themselves.

My agenda is more along along the lines of education and prevention, to the end of undermining the JCs' success at recruiting/stealing other people's kids/family members, and not so much trying to get those who are in, out.

In my opinion, anybody that thinks that it's possible to get through to DM with "logic and reason" or some form of "negotiation" is like unto a person who thinks that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end. McKay is scum in my book.

Thanks for posting the articles Zeus.

I think its true that you have generally and genuinely toned it down without compromising your passion and aims in terms of prevention and education.
Thank you for taking the time and effort in posting all of the material on the web also.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 28, 2009 07:07AM

You are welcome. I am at your service.

Date: July 28, 2009 05:46PM

matilda
free of DM
paul_connor
quotin Dave de mindy bendah!!!

And they all congregate on the X site, where each one sings a different part in the choir, but it all harmonises in one word: hate (with "murder" echoing somewhere in the background, just quietly enough that no one quite knows which singers are saying it).

Dave

What an absolute delusional fool! Get this old dude a good physiatrist.

Paul

Iff Dave rote ' Killers for Christ' wots iz prolemo wid it zo!

Did ee 4got

Free,

I disagree totally with Dave . I have not witnessed the hate he describes on this RR or the X site , from the majority of poster. There is only one poster that I can recall posting anything resembling those sentiments and he was challenged very strongly here and on the X site.

[www.youtube.com]

As far as violence goes, here we have a 'Whipping' which Dave carried out for religious reasons of his own devising, but in some way, it connected in his mind with Christ, who took the punishment for the sins of the world, except the JC version was a nasty version who prescribed a punishment, dished it out and then proceeded to legislation.

They could have called this ' Whipping for Christ' or ' Whipping for God' or 'Whipped faith' or whatever, but it would still be as obscene.

[www.youtube.com]

Do you have material from the JC's called Killers for Christ?
Where can I read the 'killers for Christ' material ?

Please post a link if it exists.

Does the silence round this topic mean that there is no written refernece to this topic ?

If so, why was it mentioned ?

Was it referring to Canibals for Christ ?

Date: July 28, 2009 10:37PM

Dear Matilda,

Have you inquired about this matter through the xjcs.jcs site....I believe that Apostate may be able to help you....this material appeared well after I had departed...(an episode where David was musing about what it "would take" to shoot some stranger dead from the balcony of the premises in which they were living in India, if I remember correctly....)...the JC site would have been purged of it all now.....it would only be viewable as "leadership" material...

.....because it's "meat" you see (...and thus only for suitable for a certain few meatheads....)

In relation to some of the early (rather startling!) material that Zeusor has now kindly posted....

I agree!....Cherry is absolutely right!!....She has as much to offer the world as a cockroach!

...the manipulative "false dilemmas" that the Cannibals document is full of (from more than a decade and a half ago!!), do contradict the teaching that I received from the Apostle himself some twenty seven years, that "we partake of Christ's flesh" by "consuming" his teachings to the full.....

.....however in the fullness of time, I can now see that when really the only "message" is yourself....such extraneous details as consistency, logic, or relevance to the scriptures become understandably superflous....

....and so looking at David's work in a little more detail

So what does it really mean to "eat" his flesh?

We have a theory based on the observation that in every area of discipleship Jesus asks us to consider the absolute, most extreme demand that he could possibly put on us... whether it is the last cent of our wealth, our last friend, or our last breath (e.g. Luke 14:26, and Luke 14:33).

A self serving statement, "preparing" a listener to be able to consider handing over all they own to the coffers of the JesusChristians and to work without recompense "selling" David for years and years.

By telling us that we must (at least appear to) eat his flesh, Jesus seems to be taking a universally condemned practice (cannibalism) and to be challenging us to have the courage to break it.

Nonsense, Davids' zany interpretation is not a foregone conclusion by any means. Working on generating self doubt (Of course, I must have the "courage" to stand up to world on behalf of my faith), this is a statement that is also seeking to PRE-EMPT consideration of whether or not the practices of the JesusChristians are something we would want to have the "courage" to stand up for in the first place....

He is calling on us to let go of any traces of respectability that we may be clinging to.

Deliberately manipulative….those who question David or the JC “party line” are thus “faithlessly” clinging to traces of their “respectability".

This is a huge challenge to people who pride themselves on being "good".

Deliberately manipulative…those who hold any values which differ from Davids' obsession with subservience to him, are “vainly” refusing to recognize their pride of "independent thought", not subjecting their own "preconceptions" of "good" to what David instructs them is really "good"....twisted logic to imply those who have values (independant of David) are guilty of pride....

For years we had gloried in the fact that, as despised as we were, we were never seriously labelled a cult.

Factually false....

The Uniting Church Minister in Broken Hill in the 70’s who tried to persuade Cherry to leave David, considered David a cult leader to be…

My mother called the “Christians”a cult in 1982, and that’s why David required me to blackmail her (with the threat of never communicating with her again is she ever breathed another word to the press…..)

David has deserved to have despised AND "Worship David Inc" (in its various guises) has deserved to have been called a cult for some forty years or more….the facts were purposely obscured.....

And then we were called a cult on national TV. The rejection we experienced as a result of that broadcast showed us just how precious our reputation had become to us.

Apostate has expressed it very well in the xjcs.jcs site where he points out the JC’s are “persecuted” for NOT following Christ’s teaching, rather than for following them.[jcs.xjcs.org] (...here somewhat abbrieviated....Blessed are you when men shall hate you and persecute you and say all manner of evil against you ..... Jesus! If you take things out of context and not include a full quote (like the JCs do so much) then it's obvious above that Jesus is saying the JCs are blessed. BUT.... if you look at the full quote the JCs are boasting so much about: Blessed are you when men shall hate you and persecute you and say all manner of evil against you falsely for following me.- Jesus! Obviously the debate will continue about whether what is said about the JCs is false (a requirement for you to be blessed above), but, I'm pretty sure the "persecution" the JCs boast about is concerning their lies, theft, fraud, etc, and I see nothing that condemn them for following Jesus .....
THOUGH I SEE A LOT OF BAD THINGS SAID ABOUT THEM NOT FOLLOWING JESUS. But that seems to be the opposite of what Jesus said, and therefore does that mean they are NOT blessed by their persecution, but instead damned? That is nothing to rejoice about.)

And, contrary to Matthew 6:1-4, we have at least let friends know when we have done things of a charitable nature. Why?

….because attracting attention to himself is the primary psychology driving David McKay in all that he does….(and the scripture after all is only ever secondary to whatever Davids’ passing “interpretation” of Gods’ will may happen to be.)

Because we don't want people thinking we're lazy, selfish, or too heavenly to be any earthly good.

Shallow self-justification post fact.

What would we do if people seriously thought we were cannibals?

A rhetorical question intended to “disarm” the listener…How can I be “strong enough” to do what I believe God wants despite public condemnation PREFIGURES what should be the initial inquiry….is doing as David McKay directs me, what God actually wants me to be “strong enough” to do….

Could we handle it?

A question designed to make a listener, discredit their own unease (i.e. My “weaknesses” are why I feel uncomfortable about this) and not query the fundamental propositions of Davids immediate direction.

Even some of his closest friends could not. (See John 6:60) Such is the rejection that goes with following Jesus.

The JesusChristians are rejected because they DO NOT follow Jesus….(again see Apostates comments)….an illogical association of two very different entities.

We're not talking about the highly respected Jesus of the churches, but the despised flesh and blood Jesus of history.

Yes, and the critics of the JesusChristians are talking about the flesh and blood Jesus of history!.

He was pure and innocent; yet he was treated as totally evil for us.

David McKay is NOT pure and innocent hence he nor the JesusChristians bear no relation to this similie.

Can we take up our cross and follow him?

Yes we can….Can the individual members of the JesusChristians take up their cross and call David to account even at the risk of jeapodising their own membership….probably they can’t….

While some good people may have been in and out of the JesusChristians, that cockroach David has been cannibal like, feeding off the souls of others for decades......an aspiring cult leader from his youth, David is now living out his twilight years in his faltering religious empire....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2009 10:40PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: July 29, 2009 03:39AM

This song reminds me of DM. Check it out. I remember this song from when I was a young child.

[www.youtube.com]

Boys and girls take warning, if you go near the lake
Keep your eyes wide open, and look for sneaky snake
Now maybe you wont see him, maybe you wont hear
But hell sneak up behind you, and drink all your root beer

And then sneaky snake goes dancin, wigglin and a-hissin
Sneaky snake goes dancin, gigglin and a-kissin
I dont like old sneaky snake; he laughs too much you see
When he goes wigglin through the grass, it tickles his underneath

Well, sneaky snake drinks root beer, and he just makes me sick
When he is not dancin, he looks just like a stick
Now, he doesnt have any arms or legs, you cannot see his ears
And while we are not lookin, hes stealin all of our beer

And then sneaky snake goes dancin, wigglin and a-hissin
Sneaky snake goes dancin, gigglin and a-kissin
I dont like old sneaky snake; he laughs too much you see
When he goes wigglin through the grass, it tickles his underneath

DM likes to be tickled, all right; actually, he likes to tickle himself (if you know what I mean).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2009 03:45AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: paul_connor ()
Date: July 29, 2009 04:24AM

Well that is hilarious. It sure does cover old DJ to a tee.
Dude you need to do a video of him now set to this music and post it on youtube.

Shame Dave and shame the devil all in one blow since they seem to act as one.

I wonder why is faithful few don't ask a few questions of the old man such as how he can treat Mrs Walker as he did on his site?

How does he come up with his lurid fantasy life about eatting flesh, living as a cockroach and wanking?

It just doesn't seem to Jesus like. I have to admit I feel silly even using his terms.

Date: July 29, 2009 10:04AM

As a journalist and author, Dave is fully aware of the power of language, and is therefore conscious of the ambiguous message scribed in both Cannibals for Christ and the Cockroaches articles. Then there was the article mentioning a'knife in your pocket', again.. ambiguous. His call to abandon the social conscience is crystal clear in other writings. His belief that there are 'no rules' has been expressed in a variety of hurtful ways, including badgering of recruits, OTT demands, heartless threats, manipulation and emotional blackmail. The following therefore may not really be a surprise to many :
Kevin
There was an incident in which Dave challenged the community to be prepared to be "Killers for Christ" (the full context of which has been well covered.)

[jcs.xjcs.org]
[jcs.xjcs.org]

Possibly all hypotheticals for Dave but the overall message that these writings convey is very sad, sombre and sick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2009 10:07AM by matilda.

Date: July 29, 2009 10:12AM

David McKay Posted On His Jesus Christian Cult Site

"As so often happens with Jose's posts, I have to scroll back to see if I must have missed something. His reasoning is well reflected in the scribbles on his avatar!

BTW, Jose, when you said that you do not carry the same idealism as us, is that a way of saying that you are a hypocrite, i.e. trying to pass judgment on us for things that you don't practice yourself?"

Dave McKay

McKay is the most extreme liar and hypocrite I've NEVER met. This old dude is seriously losing his mind at the idea of getting rich off the lawsuit against the Johnsons. It’s pathetic how this warped fool can ever accuse Jose David <<<another potential who saw through his crock>>> of being a hypocrite.DJ is a huge hypocrite and delights in flaunting how he can lie and deceive and his punks will back him. Does McKay LOVE people? Does his mistreatment and battering of people seem like anything God would approve of? McKay delights in sadistic deeds as he has shown in the last weeks on his sight. He mistreats his cult members by forcing them to attend meetings where he runs them into the ground with complaints. Loving? I think not.
Jose David has an artistic avatar with a drawing and some writing near his name on the JC sight. DJ, the foul cult "founder" is trying to humiliate Jose David by mocking his avatar like some snot nosed school child yet MacKay, the hypocrite, has a worn out, played out, old typewriter as his own avatar. Now normally I don’t worry about avatars but it’s just another case of how petty and child like and 2 faced DJ is. His own avatar suits him perfectly-PLAYED! Old. Out dated. No wonder he has been fired as cult leader by his own faithful few. DJ has been removed as cult leader due to his abusing power and his constantly causing the group to be embarrassed by his juvenile antics. He earns the JC's bad press-for example he was caught sending fraudulent letters to mislead media and he had his sickly wife whipped in public.
A few more DJ deeds:
Throwing a tantrum on the Jeremy Kyle TV show and stomping off stage and sulking. (ME)
Posing as a woman to mislead media-using the name Anita Foster. (ME given by LA)
Beating his wife as his own children attest to. (KM)
Abusing his children in the name of tough love. (KM)
Welfare fraud having cult members collect welfare while providing false information. (ME given by TB)
Suing Jared Johnson <<<he wants millions and brags on the cult web sight of the luxury cruise he is going to take on the funds>>>based on a lie that Reinhardt was given a good smack down because he is gay. DJ is a hypocrite again as he hates gays and writes vile articles to promote hate of gay sex. He prefers to have his people masturbate, he writes. As a group even. In fact Joe warned Jeremy and Reinhard NOT to go rob his house because his family would not accept this and that turned out to be right when the Johnson’s stood up and protected their home from invaders.
MacKay has been abandoned by almost everyone including his own children who he raised in the cult. One family member remains. They are attempting to have DJ “observed” by a medical personnel who can get him on some form of therapy to bring his decline under control. <+DO NOT USE THIS+Letter from Christine to Joseph Johnson+ copy provided by Ash sent to N.Croft dated last year +source Appel>

Date: July 29, 2009 10:14AM

This is one of the articles that's spooked me the most.

A Gun to Your Head

(October, 2001)

A friend in the U.S. recently wrote to say that Christians in the U.S. are "incapable" of repenting, and so the key to spiritual revival there will have to come through "praise" rather than repentance. In other words, he is suggesting that shouts of "Lord! Lord!" will act as a substitute for doing the things that Jesus said, and that God will fall for such a swap, because they can't help it. What insanely blind wishful thinking! (See Luke 6:46 ).

The country is on an emotional roller coaster to hell, and everyone tells themselves that there is nothing they can do about it. But that's not true.

What is it that you think you cannot do? You can't stop committing adultery? You can't stop over-eating? You can't stop running up bills? You can't quit your job? You can't sell your possessions and give the proceeds to the poor? You can't go out on the streets and witness to the masses faithfully each day? Nonsense! You can do all of those things and more.

Give me a gun, and let me follow you around all day, on the understanding that I will shoot you in the head the moment you fail in any one of those areas, and I guarantee that your life will be revolutionised as a result. With a gun to your head, you will change, and you will change in some absolutely amazing ways.

But, of course, that's not how God does it. Oh, he wants a gun to your head all right; but he wants you to be the one holding it! The whole notion of death and of eternal punishment is intended to motivate us to make drastic changes in the way that we live life now. We are going to die, and we need to be ready for it. No other creature on this planet is able to ask themselves 'Why?' with regard to its existence, and then to anticipate death with the understanding that death (and our preparation for it) are part of the whole plan for our lives.

Obviously, most of the world has covered their eyes and plugged their ears, in order to block out any thoughts of death and judgment. But the greater tragedy is that professing Christians do the same thing. They whine about not being able to change, while preaching doctrines that have one all-consuming goal, and that is to blot out of their minds any thought of ever having to answer to God for their behaviour. Yet that is the one thing that would enable them to pull out of their apathy.

In our book, Survivors, we show how the religious world has been primed to accept the Mark of the Beast on the grounds that (a) they do not have the ability to resist it; and (b) a loving God would never punish them for taking it. But when world events reveal where it's all heading, who is behind the Mark, and what we are going to suffer for having taken it, a revival happens.

The gun of God's righteousness is pointing at your head right now. You will pay for your greed, your selfishness, your pride, your laziness, your stubborn refusal to change. God is lovingly and patiently waiting for you to come to your senses and repent. But he will not wait forever. Each time someone dies, it is a reminder to the rest of us that we could be next. Loving God or not, death is out there waiting for us. It is real and it is inevitable. And after death comes the judgment.

Don't you think it is about time that you did something to prepare yourself for that day? (And we're talking about more than a two minute ritual prayer here!)

(See also Fire and Brimstone, Free Will, Deathbed Conversions, and No Fatties in Heaven)

Date: July 29, 2009 10:15AM

Matilda If you would be willing to forward any "Killer For Christ" information you have, the PI would add it to his file.
Time is of essence.
Thank you.
PC

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.