Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: matilda ()
Date: July 17, 2009 05:18AM

Alfred wrote:
[welikejesus.com]
Alfred wrote the following on the JC site

Alfred
Joe and I have convassed the rest of the community, and together we have decided to implement a general policy of members of the community refraining from visiting the X-site. The main reason for this is that we feel it has been having a negative influence on members, especially Dave and Casey, who have been the most prolific users of this site to date. We feel we don't need to give the hate and lies any more time than has already been taken. We have decided that if JC's wish to check out the site, then they need to counsel before doing so, and to have good reason for wanting to go over there. Furthermore, we feel that if people come over here and start spewing hate and lies then we will have no qualms about banning them very quickly.

This post from the JC site claims that Alfred and Joseph, acting as leaders of the JC's, have decided to implement a general policy banning JC's from visiting this XJC site [jcs.xjcs.org]

They claim that they are expecially concerned that it is having a negative effect on Dave and Casey.

Here is my view on what is happening.

I think Dave is currently concerned about the effect of the XJC site on his current and dwindling membership.
Apostate, Kevin, Tony, Malcolm, McRob are annoying Dave becasue they are raising legitimate concerns about him (Dave) and they also challenge any hatred being expressed towards the JC's on that site whether it is intentionally expressed or not.

Dave cannot continue to claim that it is a hate site but he is really concerned that he will lose members through its influence. Dave knows that they re waking up and can see their own lives and experiences reflected in the experiences of the XJCs. Dave himself has sown the seed for this 'general policy' because he is concerned that outside influences are affecting his members and he is very worried by the rumblings of discontent in the group.

Dave has no intention of following the general policy himself.
Remember Dave sees himself as the 'Captain of the ship' and he does not and will never follow any ' general policy' because he likes to watch all sides, to know what is being said and to be in control.

Do Alfred and Joe really believe that Dave will follow their policy? Yes they do. For those of us watching from the sidelines, it is difficult to believe, because we have enough experience of Dave to know that he has no intention of leaving the bridge.

Can they not see that history is repeating itself here? Well, they have had fleeting glimpses of it but are currently in various stages of denial. Deep down, they do realise that they are in the very same position as some of those who went before them, who have now jumped ship and who now call themselves XJC's.
Alfred and Joe are 2 intelligent young men. At least one of them came very close to jumping ship themselves but clamoured back on.

They both like to think of themselves as individuals and they do like to ask questions. Dave has met their type before, so is very skilled and experienced in his dealings with them. In allowing them to inhabit a leadership seat, he has created an illusion of power around them, retaining them and positioning them on the deck like paper tigers. This has confused them, to the point that they now really believe that they are making 'general policies' that the 'Captain' will follow. In actual fact, Dave has manipulated them into generating a policy that he will use to control them and to control the others in the group.

Joseph said passionately in his interview www.youtube.com
Joe
'I’m not brainwashed. I can think for myself. I can speak for myself. You know, I like to think that I am an individual with important things to share.'

The JC's are in a difficult place at the moment. The 2 co leaders appear to be following orders from the captain and closing down the portholes of communication with the outside world. The captain is steering the ship into stormy waters pointing to the gruesome and gory 'Seven pounds' as an inspiration. God help us!

If Alf and Joe can really do any thinking for themselves and speaking for themselves...then now is the time for them to say some really important things based on the real message of Jesus Christ. They need to steer things through Christ with love and healing and forgiveness. For those who really turn to him, Jesus Christ claims he will right every wrong, bind up every broken heart, erase every pain and wipe away every tear. (Isaiah 61:1, Revelations 7:17, Revelations 21:4).

Alf and Joe are intelligent and can see the danger in Dave's path as he holds fast to pain,sorrow and bitterness.

Others who were once in the group have pointed out these dangers to Dave and he has refused to listen then. Possibly he will not listen now but that should not stop anyone correcting him again. Messages about suicide, such as those mentioned in Seven Pounds are not good, are not of God and should not be entertained. Whether he listens or not, in the end you have to decide whether you are going to follow him onto the rocks or follow Christ who walked across the waters with healing in his wings.

Those words were heartfelt
[[color=#CC3399]quote=Joe]. I can think for myself. I can speak for myself. You know, I like to think that I am an individual with important things to share.'[/color]
Yet, we are led to believe that this same young man, has moved on, a few moons later, to implement a policy restricting access to a website for all community members. Why would Joseph, who valued his freedom and individuality at that time, suddenly become a young man who cannot trust his colleagues to think for themselves What happened to him that drove that fiercely independent spirit underground. This policy is characteristic of Dave's policies. We have seen it all before. It is not the first time Dave curtailed communication for community members but get it straight, this is Dave's policy. His name is stamped all over it

Real leadership promotes freedom of thought and freedom of mind. Everyone deserves to have their individuality respected and to share their important thoughts and beliefs and emotions.
It is time for Alf and Joe to show real leadership and take over the bridge or get off the ship.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2009 05:34AM by matilda.

Date: July 17, 2009 06:46PM

Hmmm...interesting!

Thank you Matilda, I appreciate your observations.....

Clearly David is in "crisis management" here....something has spooked him on the X-jcs site and he wants to circumvent the access of the other JC's to it....it's Casey of course who has inadvertently brought things to a head (as David never posts)...by taking on the former members with his pathetic attempts to "score" points....he has probably at the same time, encouraged the existing membership to look over the site and "admire" him at work.....

...something (obviously fairly recent) has come up that's threatened David, hence the staged "exit".......

David was "corrected" by "leaders" Alf and Joe??....NO-O-O!

Casey was circuitously informed he should "butt out" of something,
and the rest of the JC's were simply denied access to information...

....that David was very uncomfortable with....

What exactly might that have been, I wonder?

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 17, 2009 10:19PM

The harder they come, the harder they fall, one and all. This one goes out to David McKay!

[www.youtube.com]

Date: July 18, 2009 01:55PM

[news.bbc.co.uk]

Gavin meets men who eat from bins

Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: July 19, 2009 07:07AM

Joe
'I’m not brainwashed. I can think for myself. I can speak for myself. You know, I like to think that I am an individual with important things to share.'

I bleve im. He kud tink 4 imslf once ponadime. But he gave away his power of choice wen he went in. Dave tinks for everyone in da kult now.

Now Dave sez dat Joe woz bused from yung. Dats new. See how he twis and twis stuff.

Date: July 19, 2009 08:44AM

That bloodclot Dave cannot run or hide forever. Jah get him in this life and the next.

[www.youtube.com]

Downpresser man
Where you gonna run to
Downpresser man
Where you gonna run to
Downpresser man
Where you gonna run to
All along that day

You gonna run to the sea
But the sea will be boiling
When you run to the sea
The sea will be boiling
You gonna run to the sea
But the sea will be boiling
When you run to the sea
The sea will be boiling
All along that day

You gonna run to the rocks
The rocks will be melting
When you run to the rocks
You gonna run to the rocks
When you run to the rocks
All that day

So I said
Downpresser man
Where you gonna run to
Downpresser man
Where you gonna run to
Downpresser man
Where you gonna run to
All along that day

You drink your big champagne and laugh
All along that day

I wouldn't like to be a flea
Under your collar man
Under your collar man
Under your collar man
All along that day

You can run but you can't hide
Telling you all along that day

You gonna run to the Lord
Beggin' to hide you
You gonna run to the Lord
Beggin' to hide you
You gonna run to Jah
Beggin' to hide you
All, all along that day

And I said Downpresser Man
Where you gonna run to
Where you gonna run to Downpresser man
Where you gonna run to
I said all along

All along, along that day Downpresser man

Wait, Downpresser man
Where you gonna run to
Downpresser man
I don't know where you gonna run to
All along that day
Downpresser man
You can't run, you can't bribe Jah-Jah
Can't call him in a bar
Fe can drink some
Devil soup
Can't bribe him to run a car now
Can't test him faith
Downpresser man
Downpresser man
Downpresser man
Downpresser man
Downpresser man
Where you gonna run to
Downpresser man
You can't bribe no one
Them no want no money
Them run'f money
That money get funny
Downpresser Man...

Date: July 19, 2009 09:29AM

Dear Free of DM,

May I ask if you have a link here to the particular statement from McKay (or fellow fiends) alleging "abuse" in any way towards Joe on the part of his parents or family....

(I am referring to where you write;

Quote:
Joe

I bleve im. He kud tink 4 imslf once ponadime. But he gave away his power of choice wen he went in. Dave tinks for everyone in da kult now.

Now Dave sez dat Joe woz bused from yung. Dats new. See how he twis and twis stuff.
)

Were this to be the case, rather than simply "twisting stuff" it would be appear very much to me to be the fabrication of stuff.......on the part of McKay.

David must be nervous both of "losing" Joe AND of losing the current court case where he is endeavouring to extort whatever cold hard cash he can out of Joes' parents.....(It is my understanding that Reinhardts medical bills were ALREADY paid for in full by the Johnsons during the earlier criminal trial....the finding there, in the criminal hearing, ultimately being that NO conviction was recorded by the court against the Johnsons... )

Hence, it would appear that David is endeavouring to poison Joes' mind against his family in whatever way he can (to color his testimony) and that David is possibly further attempting to pervert the course of Justice with deliberate perjury through the invention of a family "history" (to explain away Joe's "estranged relations" with his parents these days) that would effectively amount to substantive contempt of court.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2009 09:35AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: July 19, 2009 05:16PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Dear Free of DM,

May I ask if you have a link here to the particular statement from McKay (or fellow fiends) alleging "abuse" in any way towards Joe on the part of his parents or family....

(I am referring to where you write;

Quote:
Joe

)

Were this to be the case, rather than simply "twisting stuff" it would be appear very much to me to be the fabrication of stuff.......on the part of McKay.

David must be nervous both of "losing" Joe AND of losing the current court case where he is endeavouring to extort whatever cold hard cash he can out of Joes' parents.....(It is my understanding that Reinhardts medical bills were ALREADY paid for in full by the Johnsons during the earlier criminal trial....the finding there, in the criminal hearing, ultimately being that NO conviction was recorded by the court against the Johnsons... )

Hence, it would appear that David is endeavouring to poison Joes' mind against his family in whatever way he can (to color his testimony) and that David is possibly further attempting to pervert the course of Justice with deliberate perjury through the invention of a family "history" (to explain away Joe's "estranged relations" with his parents these days) that would effectively amount to substantive contempt of court.

Malcolm

Iz U fogetful?

Dave reinvented yo iztori 2 and everi wans iztori. Dats ow he izolate ya Ow els did he git ya 2 meke dat nasty fonecall 2 yo Moma?

Dave sez
[welikejesus.com]. ... f3a#p26765

It is looking more and more certain that the family relationship that we would dearly like to see healed is breaking down forever. I am convinced that there is no way that Joe is going to go back to the abusive relationship he grew up under (He's far too intelligent for that.), built, as it was, on fear of being killed if he disrespected his parents.

He sez dat it was built on fear coz ov sum stori Jo's Mama told bout Marvin Gaye
Dave sez

it was clear from Sheila's repeated telling of the story that she was issuing a warning to her family that she felt she had the right to kill any of them who dared to behave in a manner that was disrespectful to her.

Wotzup wid Dave ?

E git it rong 4 me wen Ee twiis ma histori.

E git it rong 4 Mal wen EE twiis iz histori.

E git it rong 4 UZ all wen ee twiis uz histori.

Wid Jo, all ee kan fin 2 twis iz one stori bout Marvin gaye!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2009 05:26PM by free of DM.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.