Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: January 21, 2008 02:01PM

For Elyas' peace of mind, regarding: I'm still trying to figure out how this is supposed to be "quite revealing". (From the JC thread: JC Forum)

Why don't you ask the brains of your outfit...I'm sure he can explain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 21, 2008 02:13PM

Jack Oskar Larm
And just when the circus was getting dull:

JCs and Tattoos

I, for one, will be interested in Herr McKay's responses to this sticky matter, particularly 'sad' posts from potential recruits...lol

So, Dave tends to agree. He is inclined or disposed to go along with the interpretation of one of his 'disciples' regarding a sensitive matter. I wonder why the god-appointed leader is having this tendency. Need more fodder for the cannon? It's so out of character, don't you think, Dave? Come on, Dave, be tough, be strong. Don't lose sight of what you have been commanded to achieve! Why do your words, now, ring with serpentine ease. Is Eve so beautiful?

Date: January 21, 2008 02:23PM

And, Dave: How bizarre that Craig is now trying to pretend that he and Attila introduced us to Gandhi, and that I was jealous of their "new" teaching!

I didn't see any reference to what you're claiming in apostate's post/s.

Dave, again: ...even though I have been a pacifist since I was eight years old...

It makes me laugh when you state things like, being a pacifist since you were eight years old. Don't you know how ridiculous that makes you sound?

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 21, 2008 02:25PM

Jack Oskar Larm
And just when the circus was getting dull:

JCs and Tattoos

I, for one, will be interested in Herr McKay's responses to this sticky matter, particularly 'sad' posts from potential recruits...lol

I would be curious to know where Jesus says you cannot call your mother "mum". He did.... when he was hanging on the cross; eg. "Mother behold your son"

Date: January 21, 2008 02:57PM

Quoting Dave doing his "it never happened" routine AGAIN:
Now Craig has invented a complete myth in his own imagination, where the parade is happening, he and Attila are quoting Ghandi and controlling any would-be killers, and Dave is bug-eyed and out of control, reaching for guns that don't even exist, and calling on others to join him in killing people!

Sure Dave, sure, we conviently had a Sydney base as well as a Geelong base when you disconnected the battery on the electric wheel chair of that disabled boy.

And you never accused my mother planning to steal community funds with me

And you never manhandled one of your son's wives.

And you never did graffiti on the inside of a church building.

And you claim to be a "pacifist" from 8 years of age. I do not see too many pacifists branding whips or fantasizing about shooting people.

You may be able to convince the group of yes men that you have surrounded yourself with, but such denial certainly does not hod any weight with ex members who were there and know what went down, but instead further convinces us and others of how much into rewriting history you are. This is JUST ONE MORE ILLUSTRATION OF HOW DAVE PLAYS WITH THE TRUTH.

By the way, did Jeremy say NO to you regarding his avatar, or was he compliant? Just curious.

Date: January 21, 2008 05:43PM

Quoting Casey:
There are always two sides to a grievance and part of the purpose of this forum is to give ex memebers a chance to share about what is really bothering them, but quite often, when people who feel hurt do not get the apology they want, they will "misremember" the grievance, play with time sequences, leave significant parts out in the retelling of the grievance, or just make up totally new grievances which supposedly happened, in an effort to bully an apology from someone.

Casey, as you were not there when the events happened that I am discussing it seems a bit foolish for you to be offering up a judgement, don't you think. It is quite obvious where you sit, i.e. parroting Dave's account of events you know nothing about. Everything you see, hear, or say, is done within the confines of what Dave allows you to see, hear, or say. However I do agree with you that there are TWO sides to a grievance, and that people do play with time sequences, leave out significant parts in the retelling, or just make up totally new grievances.

Regarding the purpose of the JC "forum". Any contrary views are banned. Have you EVER disagreed with Dave on any subject at all Casey? Give it a try sometime.

Dave, you talk about the difficulties offering up criticism to people due to being imperfect, and that you would have to apologise for being alive.

I don't recall you ever apologising to me, my wife, or mother for accusations of thwarted theft, or other insults.
I don't recall you ever apologising to Kevin and Liz for the way you treated them and roughly manhandled Liz.
I don't recall you ever apologising to Gary and Roshini for throwing them out in India just befire Christmas day and trying to get Roshini to leave Gary.
I don't recall you ever apologising to Boyd and Sheri for trying to get them to betray Kevin.
I don't recall you ever apologising to Attila for accusing him of theft.

No Dave, you have never apologised when it means admitting fault of wrong doing on your part. I would seriously love for you to prove me wrong by apologising sincerely for all of the above... but I will not hold my breath.

Oh, and Dave. The offer was for a public unmoderated debate in a venue where you do not have power to ban, delete, or dominate. An independent forum where ex members, parents, interested parties, or current members are free to say whatever they choose without you inventing thread titles, adding disclaimers to posts, or making threats. A place where equality of treatment is observed, principles are adhered to and persons are not attacked. I am not interested in any media circus you want to organise, as to my way of thinking doing so only panders to your ego, and does little to further real debate on the issues you claim to adhere to, i.e. the teachings of Jesus.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 06:13PM by apostate.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 21, 2008 05:53PM

I have stood aside from this forum for a few days now, and thought you might like my observations from outside the feedback-loop.

David spends his every waking hour looking on the RR forum, replying to detractors and analysing their postings "line by line". He does not seem to do anything else much, apart from shuffling up to McDonalds for the free papers (not to support the multi-EvilCorp, mind you!) and going on the regular four-times-a-year overseas flights he seems to be able to afford on nothing. He then slouches back towards his septic soup, and dwells upon the evil of others, particularly his detractors in a stupendous battle of ossified ego-justification. Such is the fate of the Cult Leader!

This man does not bring to anyone new words of inspiration! All he brings is a septic sore, a compulsive need to justify his past, and a retributive attitude to all those he has wronged in the past.

He has nothing to look forward in his life, so all he can spend his time doing is responding to the postings of those he has damaged in the past. It is a feedback-loop he is addicted to!

This is a man in decay and denial, a man who spends his every waking hour responding to "detractors" and accusing them of hating Jesus. What a negative existance!

His missives are pathetic, with nothing of inspired hope. Nothing but ego-defending pseudo-analysis; a pathetic creature holed up in a cell with an internet connection and a daily shuffle to McDonalds to read the free papers.

I am glad I've (almost) stopped posting about this, but thought you might like my reflections after my three-day absence.

Thank you for all your encouraging PMs

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2008 06:23PM by Blackhat.

Date: January 21, 2008 06:22PM

Thanks for the feedback Blackhat. I am glad that you were able to take a break from the ongoing saga. Much appreciated.

Date: January 21, 2008 06:53PM

Like I said:

[welikejesus.com]

'Nuf said......

Date: January 21, 2008 07:11PM

Imagine what it's like for David.........

every morning he rushes to hear what's the next thing people hate about him.......so he can explain to them why they are wrong and are against God.......

................Hello?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.