Current Page: 68 of 821
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 19, 2007 09:56PM

Dave wrote:

The Bible tells us to "mark" those who cause division, and you have been well and truly marked.

In that same Bible, 1 Corinthians 11 says that some divisions are necessary so that those who are approved by God may become manifest from those who are not. Fair enough though, let's talk about Jesus' teachings.

Why would I try and twist your words in an effort to use them against you?
You're not on trial here.

[b:3ff6e96f28]Luk 18:9 ¶And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
Luk 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men [are], extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
Luk 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as [his] eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified [rather] than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Luk 14:7 ¶And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them,
Luk 14:8 When thou art bidden of any [man] to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;
Luk 14:9 And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.
Luk 14:10 But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
Luk 14:11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Mat 23:11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
Mat 23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Mar 9:35 And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, [the same] shall be last of all, and servant of all.

Mar 10:44 And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. [/b:3ff6e96f28]

You're a specially anointed leader, right? Tell us about humility and servanthood please.

[b:3ff6e96f28]Jhn 13:1 ¶ Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
Jhn 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;
Jhn 13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;
Jhn 13:4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
Jhn 13:5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe [them] with the towel wherewith he was girded.
Jhn 13:6 Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
Jhn 13:7 Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
Jhn 13:8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
Jhn 13:9 Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also [my] hands and [my] head.
Jhn 13:10 Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash [his] feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
Jhn 13:11 For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean. [/b:3ff6e96f28]

You call me a pig David, and that's OK. I do not take it personally. But ask yourself this (you like to compare yourself to Jesus, right?), could you ever see yourself washing one of your ex-members or critics' feet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Xenophone ()
Date: January 20, 2007 12:14AM

Zeuszor, I've noticed that the last 15 or so posts have been from you, and no one else has posted. Perhaps you should "reel it in" a bit, don't you think?

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 20, 2007 12:34AM

David, I suspect, has a particulary virulent from of malignant narcissism:

[www.angelfire.com]

And I am attempting to educate and protect the public. Pardon me if I get carried away by my zeal.

It was an attempt to get him to keep talking about himself, to get him to prove some things for us. Do you notice how totally evasive he was? How he consistently projects his personality onto other people so that he he always suspects that people who question or criticize him are doing the very things that are his stock-in-trade?

David is sick. A very virulent narcissist. People like him are diseased, it's like a psychological virus, what they have is contagious, and it's very hard to treat. Much like a nasty disease. All I am trying to do is help control its spread.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 20, 2007 05:27AM

Hello Xenophone, long time no hear :)

Zueszor, Narcisism is not contagious. The article you cite says as much. It is no more contagious than epilepsy, bipolar disorder, or skizophrenia. You are being carried way by your zeal. I agree with Xenophone that it is time for you to reel it back.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: January 21, 2007 10:35AM

Quote:

There are Friends like myself who not only believe in the existence of God, but who actually love him and worship him. Any suggestion that our love for God is the cause of all the troubles in the world is understandably offensive to us.

I do not think we are deluded, and I do not think it is appropriate to even suggest such a thing. We believers in God have tried to show loving acceptance of those who do not believe; but is it too much to ask that the non-believers do the same thing for us as well?When we learn to hear what we don't want to hear, we're well on our way to finding truth.

[forum.quakers.org.au]

The quote above is from one of Dave's posts at a Quaker site
Amazing, is it not, that Dave claims to show 'loving acceptance' and asks to be shown 'loving acceptance', yet does what he does. He goes on to say that ' I do not think we are deluded' ( hmm) and explains that he does not think it is 'appropriate' to suggest such a thing. This is the same man who belittles parents for being too controlling ,whilst also criticising them for not knowing what their teenage children are doing. One of his 'damned if you do and damned if you dont' scenarios. The same man who spits venom on one forum and oozes peace on another. The same man who demanded that a parent renounce her friend if she wanted to retain contact with a family member in the group. The same man who splits up families and does not spare a thought for their pain.
Which brand of 'loving acceptance' is he illustrating ? He still refuses to hear what he does not want to hear! He is demonstrating a deep seated hatred but labels it 'loving acceptance'. In his upside down world, that is what he chooses to believe. In order to justify his actions, that is what he chooses to do; twist reality, by calling day, night and night, day. The 'god' he loves is a strange little character.
He should follow his own advice and learn to listen and to hear those he does not want to hear.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 21, 2007 06:04PM

[i:1957aeb2a2]I do not think we are deluded, and I do not think it is appropriate to even suggest such a thing. [/i:1957aeb2a2]

Interesting thing about being deluded is that the one who is deluded generally won't acknowledge it, that is for objective outsiders to say.

[i:1957aeb2a2]We believers in God have tried to show loving acceptance of those who do not believe; but is it too much to ask that the non-believers do the same thing for us as well?[/i:1957aeb2a2]

I am at a bit of a loss of how to respond to such condescending egocentrism. Should unbelievers feel sorry for him or gracious at his attempts of "loving acceptance"?

It is the kind of conversation aristroctats might have while dunking biscuits in tea as they discuss the commoners outside. i.e. Damm these commoners, we aristrocats try so hard to love and accept them... is it toooo much to ask that these commoners do the same things for us as well; murmur, murmur, murmur. Would you like a piece of cake.

[i:1957aeb2a2]When we learn to hear what we don't want to hear, we're well on our way to finding truth. [/i:1957aeb2a2]

David McKay is deluded. Has he got ears to hear?

Date: January 21, 2007 07:36PM

Xenophone
Zeuszor, I've noticed that the last 15 or so posts have been from you, and no one else has posted. Perhaps you should "reel it in" a bit, don't you think?

Hi Xenophone,

Good to see you here. Zeusor's questions are very distressing for Dave and that is not necessarily a bad thing because he needs to hear what he does not want to hear.
Dave complained about being called names, yet despite his self appointment as the 'anointed', he has resorted to the same tactics himself, illustrating his real status as a hypocrite.

Date: January 21, 2007 10:36PM

n 23 December 2003 someone called Hope (aka Freelance) posted a message on newdaynews.com confirming that
'[i:503f0f4d13]The Family and the Jesuschristians had a get together in Ocean Beach California. ' .....' This was organized by Freelance.'[/i:503f0f4d13]

One of the topics under discussion was the latest Family teaching the LJR or the Loving Jesus Revolution. there have been other meetings, this is just one example that is documented on a forum. *Dave usually denies that he makes contact with them, despite using their literature and artwork)

A poster called 'Not surprised' responded on 29th Dec 2003 to say

'[i:503f0f4d13]Well Hope, you appear to be related to/Freelance
So Dave has gone back to the fold then , like a dog to its vomit. His teachings on masturbation and the importance of dreams always reflected the Fam beliefs on sex and spirit guides. He never left. Always contributed to World Services. The Jesus Christians are more than an offshoot of the Family. The leader has always been a member, always supported them financially and continued to be a Berg 'shepherd'. My guess is he will be very angry that you have spilled the beans. News like this got him thrown out of a few churches he had 'joined' in the past. The Quakers will not be impressed.'
[/i:503f0f4d13]

On friday 26th December a poster called [b:503f0f4d13] The Jesus Christians
[/b:503f0f4d13] posted the following message in support of Hope and in response to a poster called [b:503f0f4d13]Darkangel[/b:503f0f4d13] (ex member of the Family_

[i:503f0f4d13]What are the numbers of the Jesuschristians? How can you say Hope only talked to 2 or 3?
By these very statements you have lied! As for the LJR the Bible itself talks about a marriage relationship between Jesus and His bride!
That means sex real sex with all of the trimmings!
If Love is the paramount rule as Christ taught than sex between non-marriad adults is an expression of love your either with the law or your not!
As for Lydia your meeting with the Jesuschristians was correct you forgot to say you screamed your head off in the streets at the very sight of them!
You cant nickname yourself (Darkangel) such as the Devil is and then claim to be a soul winning Christian!
This whole board has perjured itself your own words condemn you! [/i:503f0f4d13]

Freelance and Dave seemed posted regularly on NDN around that time and had a similar writing style. Dave was very critical of Family ex members and those who campaigned against the Family's work. Both got banned from NDN

Freelance had a reputation on the newdaynews site for posts that were leery and sex obsessed. Dave was aware of this as were the entire readership of NDN. Here is one example of Freelance's postings.

[i:503f0f4d13]NewDayNews Crossfire
Re: David F'lance you are probably HIV POSITIVE
By:David Freelance <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 14 January 2002, at 12:05 pm
In Response To: David F'lance you are probably HIV POSITIVE *N/T* (Mekka)
Just had the test a second test Im clean thank God! How do you like? Do you like it over the shoulder or below the shoulder?
Enquiring minds want to know! Personally I like it up and down and it turns me on to hear a woman Pant,Pant,Pant! I like em all the long the short and the tall I like it tight but Ill take it loose! I hope you like turkey cause I like a hot goose! Ive did it in church and in a lake Ive had a lot but thers alot more to take!
David Hotpants Freelance[/i:503f0f4d13]

Freelance travelled extensively with the JC's and appeared on TV with them in the Kidneys for Jesus documentary.

A few questions here in light of comments posted at JC forum.

1. What lengths did Dave go to to keep this man seperate from youngsters and to inform them and protect them?

2. What differences are there (if any ) between the LJR and Dave's latest spin on masturbation?

A final thought

The JC's have issued numerous statements denying the connection between themselves and the Family but it is not entirely true to say that they are merely influenced by the early COG. Cherry may have left Dave if he remained in the Family. Dave left because of her reaction and on condition that she left her church and joined him. In his own words he 'took advantage of a COG ruling' ( posted on exfamily ) which allowed anyone who had a couple of disciples to set up independantly as a COG shepherd. The JC's were started as an off shoot of the Children of God. It evolved over the years but spiritually Dave never made that break away from them. Dave's only objections to that group are on the liberal teachings on sex but on nothing else of significance. dave still looks up to Berg. Berg's letter was prized by Dave. Berg had his spirit guides. Dave has his dreams. The spirit of Berg remains in the group and it is still obsessed with sex. Dave works round the clock controlling the groups lives and their sexuality, manipulating their private lives, enforcing celibacy and teaching about masturbation as a substitute. The Family also preach masturbation in the LJR. Both teach members how to and when to lie. A rose by any other name.....

Date: January 21, 2007 11:32PM

:) :) :lol: :D :lol:

Another Newdaynews post from the archives. NDN is a site for ex mambers of the Family or COG. It appears that they were tiring of Dave's posts and efforts to attract ex Family members to the JC's and began to take the 'mickey'.

:) :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :lol:

[i:9888b4f55c]The fantasies of Dave M, madness or what?
By:connie spiratores alertus
Date: Wednesday, 27 November 2002, at 3:04 pm

This tale is based on DM's ravellings and plans for the end time as written in his little book 'Armegeddon for beginners'. It is a modern day parable about this 'sinister cult leader' as he calls himself.

The Armenian government has uncovered a conspiracy in lane 101 on the Texan freeway, 730 miles from one place and 1300 miles from a place in another direction, possibly a white house which is up for forsaking. It involves the JC�S, a bone fide prophet impersonator AND one Freelancer. These individuals henceforth designated the CONSPIRATORS are believed to entwined and 100% human or 99% idiot. They are responsible for numerous scare tactics and possibly for the reacent threat of war on Iran, Iraq, Israel, India, Ivory coast, Ingeland, Ireland, Imerica, Istanbul and Indoneesia, otherwise known as the ten headed i- monster from the book of ravellations. These places have plagued DM for years, assaulted his ego and will be subject to name changes in the McKay era. Zeke is armed with a knotting needle with which to poke out all i�s. Anger levels in McKay�s immediate domain on the freeway region, 721 miles from nowhere and 1564 miles from nowhere else, were way off the Richter scale and directed towards posters at NDN, manly Lydia, Charlie, Freethinker and others with the odd exceptions notably one head nodding guy who declares himself to be so open minded that his brain fall out periodically. The conspiracy dates back to the seventies when DM had hair on his chest and ate French fries like any other normal half wit. In the COG Dave KNEW he could do better than Berg and besides he could not tolerate the discipline. Suddenly he had no COG, no hair and no fries. Deprived of these and filled with grandiose ideas about his 'prophetic mentality' and his authentic 'Ezekial' status, he hatched a plot which involves taking normal open minded people and exers hostage, in the nicest way possible, and incarcerating them in North Carolina or elsewhere in cardboard boxes or other secluded spots, with the aid of 15 camels or anything else and turning them into his disciples or slaves. Posters at NDN are currently targets and will face diversions to other boards via links in a bid to get their attention. In the proverbial 'cardboard box' they will be bombarded with 'near scriptures', subdued until they pisteo and forced to listen to DM aka Zeke shake, rattle and roll on about hell, damnation, system infiltration, profits and other ingenious fantasies he entertains. All information will be guaranteed 100 million % absolute crap. Plans are afoot to force NDNers to provide the backing vocals for his theme tune
�Been spending most of life, living in a Gangsters paradise,
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I took a look at my life and blah blah blah�
NDN�s will be forced to read LIT, (stop wincing please ex COG) discuss it, believe it, distribute it, distribute more of it and then more again and pass the donations to the leader who will count it, pocket it, spend it, relish it, spend more of it and then distribute it to the media in a bid for privacy, secrecy, solitary and keeping his own kidneys well under his skin. NDN has been warned that the plot thickens, the chicken is hatched, the die is cast and the bugle is blown. Dave swings from his camper van and hovers over the highways like a tantalizing purple parrot singing in unison with Freelance �I�m in a Gypsy caravan, come and get me , dudes� whilst dangling off telegraph wires, all smelly and cute but posing a threat of cataclysmic perportions principally, predominantly and primarily to himself alone notwithstanding the unfortunate camels and the JC�s underneath who as every child knows have the hump!. All of the group and associate groups are heavily involved with the conspiracy and know absolutely nothing about the plans due to the absurd yet sensitive nature of the operation and the paranoia, that�s the PARANOIA (Boo!!! excuse,counter scare tactics) of the punk leading the action who is now reported to be past his sell by date. In the twinkling of a pork pie NDN and then the entire human, astral, cyber, plant and animal population will surrender to the conspirators and then THEY the conspirators, I repeat CONSPIRATORES (complete with newly forged typo manifested Mafia connections and dispatched by one Marie Pierre) will follow the leaders script for world occupation. The unlikely McKay army, plan to take over where Bush leaves off and ruin the nations, oops, I mean rule the nations. Each member will govern an assigned region which they will steer, I mean scare towards salvation. Imagine. Oh Happy Day! Come on everyone clap your hands, Oh Happy day e ay! Yeah. In scenes foretold in McKay�s �Armageddon for beginners� and reminiscent of the heroic geek, Dave in �Independence Day, the show will commence. Background music from Coolio�s hit with the NDN backing chorus will be piped across the planet as Dave howls it out from his camper window with gusto �lalala and
even my Mamma thinks that my mind is gone,
la la lalalalala I�m a educated fool with money on my mind,
got a pen in my hand and greed in my eyes lalala
been spending most of life living in a gangsters paradise�
Suddenly at an unknown time that has been incorrectly and correctly foretold and reforetold by the Family and JC�s, a Jesus look alike will return in a yellow submarine, sorry that�s a Star Wars space ship (seriously )and take out those who rejected Zeke�s or McKay�s message. Angels carrying shovels will help the JC�s mass burial operation. Oh yes, very angelic. Struth! Oops. Steady on, dammit. NDN must take decisive action now, swiftly, rapidly, at high speed and like greased lightning, at high propulsion rates or to put it bluntly, very quickly. All or any actions at all, decisive or indecisive, frenetic or sluggish will be beneficial or otherwise in the summary diversion of the conspiracy.
NDN�s call to action follows.
Volunteers are required to locate the purple monkey as a matter of urgency, infiltrate the bus and report overts, coverts and diverts back to the motherboard. You do not need scientology experience for this tech, but it may help to bridge the knowledge gap. All toolkits are to remain hidden. Twenty six powerful entities are required to report for action immediately to NDN in order to halt the conspiratores, undo the damage and restore their mental stability and possibly mine. These must include A, B,C, D, E and may be upper or lower case. Should this fail plan B will begin. Ha will lead the offensive comix reaction and initiate posting �Yo mamma� insults to Dave. Check it. There is nothing in the bible that specifically prohibits this. Nothing at all. The purple parrot might fall off the vehicle laughing and Dave could lose the plot, oops and even the prospect of Freelances house. Spontaneous and decisive actions by literate or semi literate individuals may prove to be the best antidote to the conspiracy or they might not. I cannot decide. Time will tell and tourists have been warned to stay out, I repeat OUT of the area. OFF the patch unless you want your brain stewed in your local shopping mall, your i�s ripped out and end up living in McMerica. All inaction counts as action. You are either for it or against it. Go on, leggitt you loopies, this is not a spectator sport. This is the salvation through fear zone. Learn the words of Dave�s Coolio theme song, look frightened and come on in.
All these things shall come to pass and remember you heard it here first and foremost on the boreds at NDN where everyone talks and everyone can profit,see!
This message is bone fide. We live by faith but beg for money and communication costs money. Send a donation today and pay for the truth. Its in print and it has Dave McKay's name on it.
Madness
That is what your message represents Dave. Jesus does not kill people. It will not happen. Just as Berg was deluded so too are you deluded. You will not get to rule the world.
Stop peddling that trash to scare people
Excuse our tone.
We are the conspiracy hustlers.

Thank you for reading. You can invent your own moral for this conspiracy warning.
For example >
Never push your plumber down the latrine.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :arrow: :o [/i:9888b4f55c] :lol::) :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :lol: v:) :) :lol: :D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :lol: 8)

I am trying to pick out my favourite line here, but the tears have reduced visibility on my screen.

Date: January 22, 2007 12:08AM

McKay remaning countries ha MCMerica, McFrance, Mc Hell but here is a link to the original version of Gangsters paradise. Helped me to appreciate the joke

[video.google.co.uk]

Current Page: 68 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.