Posted by: muppet ()
Date: January 16, 2007 08:07AM

The JC's now have an entry here

[www.urbandictionary.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: muppet ()
Date: January 16, 2007 09:21AM

Trying to secure a public apology at livingdonorsonline.org where one astute individual suggests that Dave implies some comparison to Jesus.

[www.livingdonorsonline.org]

Here is a short extract from that forum but you do need to read the lot to understand the context.

Dave McKay
Member since 14-Aug-05
103 posts 05-Jan-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dave%20McKay Click to send private message to Dave%20McKay Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list
18. "RE: Finding a donor"
In response to message #17

Shell,

It's interesting that I have simply RESPONDED to critics, rarely writing anything more in my defence than they have written in their criticisms, and yet volunteers keep coming forward to tell ME to shut up, as though I am ranting and raving here.

The truth is that Karol and I have resolved this matter privately. But I really do think that do-gooders like yourself who want to publicly lecture me on shutting up ought to consider the possibility that you are numbering yourselves amongst those who got onto Jesus' case and then thought they could lecture him on what he could or could not say in his own defence. (True, he said nothing at his trial; but he said plenty before that about hypocrites.)

Please get off my back and put the focus back where it should be yourself. I for one am certainly thnakful for the wonderful blessing of Jenna getting a kidney.

Extract from Willie's responses

wlillie
Member since 12-Aug-05
An extract from the responses
In response to message #19

And you might want to think about how you word your posts. The last one sounded an awful lot like you think that you are Jesus.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 16, 2007 01:42PM

[b:ef2ad50551]Never a straight answer from David. Lokk how he interacts with MikeDA. Can't even give a "yes or no" answer to a "yes or no" question.[/b:ef2ad50551]

[welikejesus.com]

[welikejesus.com]
[b:ef2ad50551]
Seems like every question that is coming from a person expressing disagreement with Dave is a "loaded question". This guy is just unbelievable.[/b:ef2ad50551]

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 16, 2007 05:37PM

Quoting Dave:
[i:3542ca49cc]It's interesting that I have simply RESPONDED to critics,
rarely writing anything more in my defence than they have
written in their criticisms, and yet volunteers keep coming
forward to tell ME to shut up, as though I am ranting and
raving here. [/i:3542ca49cc]

What was that song?

Oh yeah... Oh Lord, please help me to see when I am feeling POOR ME.

Dave, you are ranting and raving. Get over it.

Date: January 17, 2007 12:27AM

Gosh David, I for one am not trying to get you to shut up, I am trying to get you to dialog with me, answer some questions. Yet, there is no real dialog going on because you feel entitled to ask all of the questions, but answer none of mine. Your absolute inability to critically analyze yourself and your utter avoidance in dealing with my questions is all the answer anybody with any objectivity needs.

And Jinny, I'm not talking to you sweetheart. Dave can speak for himself. I am not stalking anybody. Now who's asking the loaded questions: "Why are you stalking Dave?" Come on, you must seriously underestimate my intelligence coming at me with a question like that. Here is one definition of the "loaded question":

[b:32e5e16a0f]A question with a false, disputed, or question-begging presupposition.
[/b:32e5e16a0f]

What I have asked David are open-ended questions, not loaded questions.
An open-ended question is not really a question at all, but a statement that implicitly looks for a response. I am offering David an opportunity to clear up some misunderstandings and clearly account for himself and his behavior. This would require him to be both honest and vulnerable. It's obvious that he refuses to be either.

Gee, I wonder who's really pulling the strings here in this sick puppet show. Jinny or David?

Date: January 17, 2007 12:32AM

zeuszor
Hi David. I know you're reading this, so rather than repeatedly ask you the same questions only to be met with ad hominem attacks and evasiveness, I thought I'd post them here. Please get back with me via your forum when you can.

1) Can you think of an instance in which you were in the wrong, or in which somebody's criticism of your behavior was valid?

2) Obviously The Jesus Christians are a controversial group to some people. Please tell me in your own words why ex-members tend to be critical of your group, and what their main objections are?

3) How do you feel about former members of your group? Have you ever sat down to speak with a former member to find out why they left? If not, why not? Does your group impose restrictions on communicating with former members?

4) Do you think that there is anything valid about what any of your critics has to say, or is anybody who questions you simply delusional? How do you account for all of the disgruntled ex-members?

5) Do you believe that in a given situation that the ends justify the means? Is deception allowed in certain circumstances?

OK, just in case you forgot...

Date: January 17, 2007 02:31AM

[b:16b3f77bf2]So I guess I'll have to save the joking about how me and Dave totally "pwn" this forum for another time... [/b:16b3f77bf2] :lol:

"pwn" is a net abbreviation that means to own, to control, to dominate, to have God-like control over. So it's not really a forum at all, is it sweetie? It's your own personal little alternate world in which you get to play God and have total control. Except Dave is really the one pulling the strings. He just lets you think that you are. You are just a puppet.

I would like to make it very clear that I OFFERED to host a forum for the Jesus Christians. It was actually quite a while before they took me up on the offer. It originally popped up in a conversation I was having with Rob, who had emailed me for some technical advice. I hosted a forum before, for some atheist friends of mine, after the christianburner.com forums went down. When that forum folded (I screwed up an update and hadn't backed the forum up for a while) I was looking for an excuse to host another one so I made the offer to Rob. I am internet forum "whore" of long standing.

So here youare saying that you and Dave "pwn" the board, and you are a self-described internet forum "whore". It's more or less just some hobby to you, huh? Well, this is not a video game sweetie. David uses, abuses, manipulates, and hurts everybody in his path. Don't you care that people are hurt? Probably not.

Date: January 17, 2007 02:41AM

This is from your Myspace page:

[profile.myspace.com]

I work in the caring profession but I actually quite hate people. I feel guilty for that though, so I'm not bad at my job: guilt is a great motivator.

Lower down, in the "about me" section, you describe yourself as a "c**t".

You have previously described yourself as a "whore". Your words, all your words, not mine.

You have been given a lot of rope with which you have hung yourself.

This "forum whore" deal is just some sick hobby of yours. You couldn't care less about all of the people's lives that have been devastated by David McKay and his league of spiritual vampires. C**t, huh? You said so yourself.

Date: January 17, 2007 09:46AM

For the record, David, nobody coached me to do anything. And even if somebody did put me up to this, that'd be beside the point; the fact remains that you are demonstrating evasiveness in your refusal to answer a few simple questions, and that you engage in ad hominem attacks and verbal abuse in order to silence your critics.

All I ask from you is to answer my questions, for the record and for the whole world to see. Candidness and transparency. Trying to turn the tables and make me and my imperfections the focus of the discussion is weak. You are the one who believes that he has a special anointing from God and that you are are above criticism or accountability.

God has at this time and in this corner of the world, anointed me as his apostle. As long as I am doing my job right, he is not going to anoint someone else to rebel against me. If I get away from God, then I will lose my anointing and God will give authority to someone else to take my place. But beware! Just because you get a chance to start a rebellion, doesn't mean that you have authority nor that I have lost mine; and if I catch you rebelling, I will wield the rod of correction in obedience to God, since it is really God that you are rebelling against when you do that.

[www.accsoft.com.au]

Now if you were [i:03e82563e7]really[/i:03e82563e7] a man of God, an "anointed apostle", a "Divine Authority", you wouldn't have to tell me so, and furthermore you'd gladly answer any and all questions put to you. But in your mind, anybody who questions you is questioning God, right? You are not God, David, nor do you do not speak for God. That is your delusion.

Let's see what Jesus had to say on the matter:

[b:03e82563e7]Mat 7:15 ¶ Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. [/b:03e82563e7]

And what Paul wrote:

[b:03e82563e7]Gal 5:16 ¶ [This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Gal 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. [/b:03e82563e7]

What kind of fruits do you have to show for your ministry David? Arrogance, abuse, broken hearts, wasted lives, children that won't talk to or about you...the list goes on and on and on. Don't tell me I'm not perfect and about beams and stuff. I never claimed to be, nor did I ever claim to be a "Divine Authority" like you do. A teacher is held to a greater level of accountability, at least that's what MY Bible says:
[b:03e82563e7]
MY brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. (James 3:1, NKJV)[/b:03e82563e7]

You'll have a lot to answer for when you meet your maker, David. It seems that you have ZERO in the way of accoutability. You have been exhorted.

Date: January 17, 2007 10:28AM

For another thing David, what you are saying in other words is "Why should I answer your questions? You won't believe me anyway." As if your responisibility to give me a straight answer is contingent upon my ability to agree with you. Whether I agree with you or not is beside the point. That's not a logical position. Whether I believe you or not is not the point. I am asking you open-ended questions and am simply asking you to answer them. And you say that no matter what you say I will find fault with you anyway, right? Well, try me: why not answer the questions first? Anybody reading this (and I assure you there are many) can tell that you are dodging the point, changing the subject, questioning my psychological integrity, ANYTHING but [i:c41b28b1e2]actually answering the questions.[/i:c41b28b1e2] You are demonstrating that you have no conscience and are not constrained by feelings of guilt like 96% of the general population is.

Your responsibility to answer my questions is Biblically based David. Teachers must be held to a greater degree of scrutiny and accountability. If you disagrre with that statement, you disagree with the Bible.

Why is your willingness to answer the questions dependant upon my agreeing or disagreeing with you? Are you trying to recruit me into your organization? If so, forget it.

Current Page: 66 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.