Current Page: 53 of 821
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: matilda ()
Date: December 11, 2006 07:57AM

apostate
cultmalleus
hmmmm, concerning stuff

[welikejesus.com]

But a better example is paedophilia. Kids are not FORCED to have sex, and yet society says it is wrong. I know, I know, they are not adults. But you see, we each have our restrictions that we think makes it wrong or doesn't make it wrong. And so what we decided to experiment with is just trying to follow the rules as we honestly and humbly think God wrote them.

Whoa there Dave. Your mask just slipped big time! But then again, let is fall. Be unashamedly bold about it all. It makes it that much easier for people to see what you REALLY think about.

So does he think children actually want sex with paedophiles?

Gee, I wonder if Jesus would agree with him... not!!

This counds very much like the teachings of David Berg!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 11, 2006 08:05AM

Wow, good point!

Posted by: kath ()
Date: December 11, 2006 11:06AM

And he said he wasn't too influenced by the Children of God :shock: :shock: :shock:

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: December 11, 2006 12:30PM

I think we're all in agreement that McKay should never have stop his medication!

Isn't it strangely wonderful how corrupt leaders reveal their own insanity... :D

Posted by: Tucker ()
Date: December 12, 2006 06:29PM

Jack Oskar Larm
I think we're all in agreement that McKay should never have stop his medication!

Isn't it strangely wonderful how corrupt leaders reveal their own insanity... :D

Yeah, shame the people who need to see it most, don't.

This McKay person seems to be getting more and more extreme (or maybe that's just my impression as I've only been looking into this for a few weeks). It's a bit concerning as, after implying that children are capable of consenting to sex, whipping people for retribution etc, one has got to wonder, what will come next? The shock factor seems to be driving him now. And he seems to be be feeding off the attention he's getting. Who will be his next sacrifice?

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: December 13, 2006 10:14AM

Tucker
Jack Oskar Larm

Yeah, shame the people who need to see it most, don't.

This McKay person seems to be getting more and more extreme (or maybe that's just my impression as I've only been looking into this for a few weeks). It's a bit concerning as, after implying that children are capable of consenting to sex, whipping people for retribution etc, one has got to wonder, what will come next? The shock factor seems to be driving him now. And he seems to be be feeding off the attention he's getting. Who will be his next sacrifice?
iIt is ALARMING that DM argues that there is no force involved in pedophillia.He is giving out mixed messages on this topic and is obviously a very confused man. !!! VERY ALARMING

Some posters on Australian Quaker forum were very quick to come to his defence over the trial , even to the point of accepting his argument that the flogging was an example of non violence! They obviosly have no idea who he really is and what he really stands for.

Date: December 13, 2006 01:33PM

Tucker
...what will come next? The shock factor seems to be driving him now. And he seems to be be feeding off the attention he's getting. Who will be his next sacrifice?

Let's hope he never learns to fly... 8)

But, seriously, he really only has limited power. His numbers are small. His advice, insignificant. No one to carry the flame...

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: December 14, 2006 03:54AM

Daves daughter Christine writes: [i:9ff7e5360c](Our sister moved to Brisbane with the explanation that they wanted to get as far away from Dave as possible, our other brother wrote saying he wants no further contact with us, and our adopted sister keeps her whereabouts secret). "[/i:9ff7e5360c]

You know a tree by its fruit. His own children want nothing to do with him, and they know him better than anybody. I would encourage any would be follower to do the same.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 14, 2006 04:10AM

1Ti 3:1 ΒΆ This [is] a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
1Ti 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
1Ti 3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
1Ti 3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
1Ti 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
1Ti 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

Date: December 14, 2006 08:36AM

Scary stuff... :?:

Current Page: 53 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.