Current Page: 28 of 821
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: November 01, 2006 02:45PM

Dave McKay

I find it disturbing that you have hinted in your penultimate posting that you are going to release the information that apostate deleted and then blame it on google or some other search engine that it got out.

I did not see that "hint". This is a false accusation designed to cover your own actions in this matter.

If Apostate had just been more honest about why it was that he deleted it, this could have been avoided. Anyway, there is still some hope that you have not leaked it yet.

You were the one who approached the ex-member with threats of informing the media. I mentioned no names as I was targetting the teaching not the people. You are embarrassed by some consequences your teachings have brought. Well, you should be. Maybe you will wise up and think through the consequences before teaching them to people.

You can start with the perversion of "he who has two should give to he who has none" as referring to body parts.

When the ethicists you boast of supporting JC kidney donations give their support are they aware that you teach such things to these donors? Are they provided with all the teachings that these donors were subjected to within the group, or are they making their decison simply based upon the superficial apparently isolated "I want to donate my kidney" presentation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: November 01, 2006 03:33PM

Dave McKay

So the moral dilemma that I would like people on this forum to face is this: If such information can be used to discredit me, is it okay to use it? And, at the same time, if it can be used to destroy the career of an ex-member, should it be used?

And here is a classic example of the cloak of invisibility you surround yourself with. The sublime beauty of it. Like a bank robber holding a hostage in front of him. An absence of concern for the hostage, combined with a knowledge of the restraining policies of the police and an ability to communicate that you will kill the hostage if a move against him is made. Hats off to you Dave.

It does not, however, stop people from seeing you using an innocent human shield as you attempt to make away from the crime scene. You may get away, but not with your reputation intact. People can SEE you. They can see how you behave when cornered.

I clearly and repeatedly instructed them and others in the community that their action and similar actions were an abuse and misinterpretation of that article.

Is that a fact Dave. I recall you joining in with bogus job applications in order to get unemployment benefits. In fact those who gagged at it were classified as having weak faith or still bound by a "social conscience".

So, how about it, people? Can you come up with an answer which treats the goose and the gander equally? It's a great opportunity for everyone on this thread to be consistent for once. Or is that too much to ask?

In this case it is not "goose and gander" . It is cult leader and follower, bank robber and hostage. I know you would liked to be treated the same as a follower or a hostage, but that cannot happen as the source of the erroneous teachings is with you, not the follower.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 01, 2006 10:40PM

Dave:

Please understand that this is not your cult and not an environment you can control and manipulate as you do your group of followers.

Threats seem to be the way that you often get your way.

However, seen objectively they are empty threats.

As FDR once said, the "only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Cult leaders like you rely upon unreasonable fears to gain and maintain control.

Read the rules you agreed to and try to stay within those guidelines here.

Breaking the rules won't get you flogged, but you may be banned from the board.

Your decision to not answer basic questions about your work, income and group is noted.

I have not threatened you Dave, but instead simply noted that Google and other search engines spider this board and will produce search results regarding your name and the name of your group.

This board is public and can be viewed by anyone with access to the Internet.

Whatever apostate wants to post he can post. If he then wants to take something down later, that is also his decision.

It's interesting how fearful you are Dave about the information apostate has about you and/or your groupbeing made public.

It seems you have something to hide.

Posted by: snuggles ()
Date: November 01, 2006 10:51PM

What on earth is going on here.

Let me get this straight. This Dave Mcay has three kids who have left the Jesus Christians? -Who are now adults with their own lives and maybe even families of their own.

Presumably they know what he is really like and up to, including the devastation he has reeked on a whole host of OTHER families.

So why don’t they go public and expose him? Don’t they have a sort of duty to at least try to stop him causing the needless suffering of others in the future? How would they feel if another predator cult leader tried something similar on their kids.?
It seems simple if Dave Mcay is threatening/ intimidating /harassing his own son then his son should go to the Police, FBI CIA - whatever it takes!

I don’t understand what is stopping them. Playground bullies should never win, these insecure people rely on generating fears in you to shield themselves. They know exactly what buttons to press.

Are his children so traumatised or incapacitated that they can’t act or do any thing to stop him, or do they really just support him and pretend otherwise?

Remember, EVIL ONLY PREVAILS WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING!!!!!

Off course it is difficult break the cycle of abuse and tell, as I know every one who has done so understands so well. But if it only saves one other human being- it’s surly worthwhile.

It’s all very well for us ex members to put it all behind us and get on with our lives but that needs to be balanced with the fact that this situation is happening every day for new recruits and some thing CAN be done people-it’s not like no one knows who they are, in fact they would be considered Heroes and real Survivors if they only could get the courage to speak out.

It can’t just be left to other members of our society, like the parents of these recruits. It has to come also from those who have first hand knowledge of the secret sect it’s self.

While I can sympathise with any suffering they are sure to have gone through and the incredible amount of recovery required, I just can’t understand how they could still let it go on.

(‘The Chldren of God/ The Family International’ operate the same -that if one of their members commits child abuse-as termed and discovered by the ‘system’-and they can’t blame it on the child- The perpertrator gets a warning, then limited wine and video nights etc. If- TF say- they persist, there is now a policy of excommunicating the sexual offender -who Berg created-See his many writings on xfamily. Leadership know this too well which is why they don’t hand them over to the Police. Because the line of culpability goes straight to the top and with the ever increasing awarness of mind control and peer behaviour paterrns- Pavlovs dogs, standford prision experiments, Milgrams obedience to authority tests cognitive dissonance etc…

Any way -The people who used the Mo letters and the Davidito book to force this sexualization and abuse of young children-those offenders- are in our society, able to prey on our children-It makes me so sick )

As for this 12 year old ‘crime’ DM is harping on about-whatever it was, it sounds pretty trivial and the ‘System’ won’t care nearly as much or at all, (unless it’s a really serious crime?) compared to how they feel about a coercive cult leader who is still out there flaunting his ways.

Par example;

He has already admitted on this board –thanks Muppet- to the illegal recruitment of an underage Indian girl, which sent him and the group into hiding as a result-I hope all the traffic on this thread moderator is talking about, takes note!

As for Patty Hearst, the authorities do not just look for the perpetrator they look for the instigator. THEY are more interested in arresting and bringing to justice the pimp then the prostitute.

It’s kidneys today, what next lungs, livers………does some one have to die or have a complete mental break down before more people speak out.

Kudos to Apostate, Matilda , Jack, Jonnie and , Gladit’sover, Freefromdm and off course Rick Ross himself.

Peace, love and light and best wishes to everyone who has escaped from the sheep’s pen.

Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: November 01, 2006 11:31PM

Dave McKay
But back to 'frank and candid'. There is some concern that I have bullied Tony into hiding some information. Tony says that he hid the information because I made threats.

Now, But if it's just my 'rants' that bother you, Freebie, why do you bother going to my web site to read the latest articles? Shouldn't you have better things to do with your time?

Sounds about right. Threats, rants rants rants. You should have better things to do with YOUR time Mister McKay. YOU should start looking for a real job, not writing the twisted rubbish. RAnt Rant Rant Rant Rant.

I think that you should use your time to embroider some more initials on your sox, in some nice location, say, a pwison cell.

Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: November 01, 2006 11:42PM

Dave McKay
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the explanation about how you view me. I think that I have explained (several times now) that I don't answer questions just because you ask them. You have made it quite clear that you don't answer questions that you don't want to answer too. So have YOU got something to hide?

I find it disturbing that you have hinted in your penultimate posting that you are going to release the information that apostate deleted and then blame it on google or some other search engine that it got out. Hopefully my lastest post got to you in time for you to realise that it isn't really going to hurt me... at least nowhere near as much as it is going to hurt an ex-member.

[u:c921827eeb]If Apostate had just been more honest about why it was that he deleted it, this could have been avoided. Anyway, there is still some hope that you have not leaked it yet.
[/u:c921827eeb]

Apo read between the lines ! '[i:c921827eeb] this could have been avoided'[/i:c921827eeb]
I figure MISTER D is already covering his own crooked back and spilling his mouth out to some authority and he will blame you 4 it.
Well if so, MR D would lov to wreck any endships with his son n and divide you all up and control you.

Posted by: Gladitzover ()
Date: November 01, 2006 11:54PM

snuggles
What on earth is going on here.

Let me get this straight. This Dave Mcay has three kids who have left the Jesus Christians? -Who are now adults with their own lives and maybe even families of their own.

Yes, he has 3 children who are out of the group. They want nothing to do with him but would like contact with their mother. Last I heard their mother is not alowed to speak to them or her grandchildren. DJ fears that they will "cause division" and Cherry might leave him.

Cherry, by the way, has crippling rheumatoid arthritis but DJ subjected her to the recent whippings in California. He said it was her decision but whenever that is said, take it with a grain of salt. He will use anything and anyone to get publicity. Having his crippled wife get whipped really pushes him to new heights in my opinion.

Posted by: Gladitzover ()
Date: November 02, 2006 12:03AM

It’s kidneys today, what next lungs, livers………does some one have to die or have a complete mental break down before more people speak out.

They have already had people donate parts of their livers. There is a bit of an unspoken competition in the group about who is more "radical for God" which translates into more radical for DJ. So, when he comes up with schemes such as body part donations and whippings they jump at the chance to please him.

I think it is a good thing to donate a kidney to someone, if the motive is right. Publicity and pleasing DJ are not good motives.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 02, 2006 01:08AM

Somebody has got to stand up and do something before more people get hurt, or worse, before people start dying. This man (McKay) is dangerous and very sick and is more destructive than a rapist or a murderer. He rapes people's [i:51cf243ae6]minds[/i:51cf243ae6] and kills their [i:51cf243ae6]spirits[/i:51cf243ae6]. So I agree: we've got to take him and his group out before people start dying. By "take him out" I mean put an end to the JCs, disband them, and get McKay the psychiatric care he needs. Campaign to get this chicken-hawk put away.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 02, 2006 01:14AM

zeuszor:

The only way to deal with cult leaders like McKay is to expose them and educate the public by sharing information, which is what is being done here.

Other than that if there is any evidence of criminal wrong-doing, welfare or government benefits fraud it should be reported to the authorities.

You cannot "take him out," other than by working within such a framework.

Current Page: 28 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.