Re: "Jesus Christians," "cult", Dave McKay, the "Truth Believers"
Date: August 29, 2020 12:52AM

.....hmmm...

I feel as though David McKay's 'the means justifies the ends' prostitution of the scriptural record is more a fundamental failing.

Here is the basis of the COG...'spoiling Egypt' policy (...take what you may in whatever way you can from the ungodly wordly system).

33And the Egyptians were urgent upon the people, that they might send them out of the land in haste; for they said, We be all dead men. 34And the people took their dough before it was leavened, their kneading troughs being bound up in their clothes upon their shoulders.

35And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: 36And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.

...GLADLY adopted by McKay...however further twisted to the point that any personal dishonesty towards other individuals that extracts advantage is ALSO completely justified... thus in complete disobedience to the personal integrity that Christ admonishes us to hold in the Sermon on the Mount...

...where JesusChristians prevaricate, lie, slander or perjure...on 'behalf of the cause of the gospel'....they win McKay's approval of their behavious because of course absolutely EVERYTHING is 'justified' by the cause...furthering the Kingdom of McKay (...Oh I mean the Kingdom of God don't I!)

I consider that a far more serious transgression ...than than the position on the Doctrine of the Trinity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Whirlwind ()
Date: August 31, 2020 10:34AM

Dave McKay seems to believe the Lord Jesus needs Dave McKay to interpret His teachings for the masses, on His behalf. Dave is quite mistaken about that.

Do you know how big God's creation is, Dave? It is very big; you cannot fathom just how big it is. This material world contains an almost infinite number of universes, and the individual universes are themselves so large, and contain so many planets themselves, that modern science cannot describe their dimensions. Right now we are inhabiting one planet that is located in one universe which is located in one sector of the galaxy. On this planet there are seven continents, and one of the continents there is called "Australia". On that Australia, there is one state called New South Wales. In that New South Wales, there is one Dave McKay, and he thinks that he is very important.

“Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said; Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? Gird up now thy loins like a man: for I will demand of thee and answer thou me.”

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2020 10:43AM by The Whirlwind.

Date: September 01, 2020 01:52AM

Here are the 6 users that are promoting the theology of David McKay / the Jesus Christians:

[www.reddit.com]

[www.reddit.com]

[www.reddit.com]

[www.reddit.com]

[www.reddit.com]

[www.reddit.com]

My first interaction with them was with GodOrMoney. Later I will screen cap our conversations for all to read. I found the other 5 from searching the 2 verses GodOrMoney stressed, Luke 14:33 and Matthew 6:24. In the next few days, I'll see if I can find some more using other verses they like to twist.

There are 2 private Facebook groups I am in that I have noticed their material being promoted. The people who have posted their material are: Pablo Lopez Azamar (El aza), Pablo Cruz, Andre McGill, Mark Love, James Jonson, David Brown. One seems to be deactivated now, but was named Allen Deazil.

“Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said; Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? Gird up now thy loins like a man: for I will demand of thee and answer thou me.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2020 01:53AM by The Whirlwind.

Date: September 01, 2020 08:58PM

Thanks Whirlwind!

Very useful. Do they have a particular youtube channel that they masquerade under?

(This is why I was suggesting opening a 'counter resource'...that takes the (stolen)'positives' away from the Jesus Christians....

McKay will claim that he is the ONLY organization faithful to the condemnation of 'mammon' and that ALL other religious organizations fail to negate the 'love of money' guiding them....

Really the old buffoon has nothing of his own other than his bluster....

Date: September 01, 2020 10:16PM

"A Voice in the Desert" is their main channel:

[www.youtube.com]

There's also "End Times Survivors":

[www.youtube.com]

If you look in the "featured channels" section of either channel, you'll find a number of other channels associated wit these ("Cómo Vivir Por Fe", the Spanish-language channel, "Radically New Life", and others).

What kind of "counter resource" do you propose, sir?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2020 10:17PM by The Whirlwind.

Date: September 01, 2020 10:17PM

"A Voice in the Desert" is their main channel:

[www.youtube.com]

There's also "End Times Survivors":

[www.youtube.com]

If you look in the "featured channels" section of either channel, you'll find a number of other channels associated wit these ("Cómo Vivir Por Fe", the Spanish-language channel, "Radically New Life", and others).

What kind of "counter resource" do you propose, sir?

Posted by: ImagoDei ()
Date: September 02, 2020 03:02PM

I know for certain "A Voice in the Desert", "End Times Survivors", and "The Mark of the Beast" channels are all ran by the JC's, as well as their Spanish AVID channel.

I cannot say for certain whether all channels listed under the "Channels" section on those pages are ran by JC's or just promote similar theology. Servus Christi was once listed on the "Featured Channels" section but has released 2 videos exposing the cult and has since been condemned by them. I inquired if he would be doing any more as the groups online presence has grown since his first two videos but I did not receive a response.

His two videos:

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

AVID's response video:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 02, 2020 11:14PM

ImagoDei Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know for certain "A Voice in the Desert", "End
> Times Survivors", and "The Mark of the Beast"
> channels are all ran by the JC's, as well as their
> Spanish AVID channel.
>
> I cannot say for certain whether all channels
> listed under the "Channels" section on those pages
> are ran by JC's or just promote similar theology.
> Servus Christi was once listed on the "Featured
> Channels" section but has released 2 videos
> exposing the cult and has since been condemned by
> them. I inquired if he would be doing any more as
> the groups online presence has grown since his
> first two videos but I did not receive a response.

Yes, I too have written Servus Christi and got no reply at all. It'd be nice if we could reach this person.

Posted by: ImagoDei ()
Date: September 03, 2020 05:48PM

I have identified six more accounts ran by the JC's or at least advocate for their theology.

[reddit.com]

[reddit.com]

[reddit.com]

[reddit.com]

[reddit.com]

[reddit.com]

The JC's like to use a link shortener when linking to AVID or other associated channels, so I ran a search for recent posts that included "bit.ly" and found those six (as well as the ones mentioned above). I only went 6 months back, so there may be more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2020 05:58PM by ImagoDei.

Date: September 03, 2020 09:16PM

You ARE clever Imagodei! Thanks!

It's necessary to assume that any information on these pages is open to McKay himself to look through.....if you ever 'strike gold' on anything...I recommend sharing that privately with 'Whirlwind' however for this nature of thing...this location is fine.

AVID is a 'channel'? My Google and Youtube searches require another search term?

The very thought of a 'mock site' (Flatulence in the desert?) brings a gleam to my eye!

....although you may have seen my comments earlier to Whirlwind that it would be worthwhile in my opinion creating a more serious website that addresses the points they successfully draw upon in scripture...but then strips them of the need to kowtow to McKay in order to part of the 'Kingdom of God'...

My expectation is that McKay and / or his organization will duly play the role of second rate 'False Christs' as the last days draw to a close....

Matthew 24:24 King James Version

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.