Re: "Jesus Christians," "cult", Dave McKay, the "Truth Believers"
Posted by: The Falconer ()
Date: April 03, 2018 03:41AM

To whom it may concern: I just found out about the Major Dukes case today. Sad.

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 08, 2018 09:22AM

Why Are London's Homeless Scared of the Jesus Army?
We spent a night on their farm to see if they really are a "kidnap cult".

Matt Shea and Simon Childs Feb 9 2014, 11:00pm

[www.vice.com]

Date: June 08, 2018 10:04AM

The Jesus Christians/McKay group and the Jesus Army are two different groups and are unrelated to one another.

Date: June 09, 2018 11:14AM

bump

To whom it may concern: the End Times Suvivors Facebook group seems to have been deactivated. Curious.

Date: June 15, 2018 11:34PM

bump

Date: June 19, 2018 09:38AM

Last known sighting of the cult, in Texas.

VIN: Mhb09305 ('91 Ford e350)

License plate 7pyt993

Registered in Texas to Santi VELASQUEZ.

Date: June 19, 2018 10:43AM

To whom it may concern: FBI and the state police in NY also have all of the above information. The group is presently in TX.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2018 10:44AM by The Falconer.

Posted by: sig ()
Date: December 07, 2019 09:32AM

This YouTube claims that David McKay's "Jesus Christians" group is behind the YouTube channel "A Voice in the Desert" and may also operate the channel "End Times Survivors":

"A Voice In The Desert... IS A CULT!" (uploaded April 6, 2018)

[www.youtube.com]

Another allegation of Dave McKay involvement in the channel "End Times Survivors" was made in Cult News:

"Dave McKay and his 'kidney cult' now on YouTube" (post dated February 25, 2017)

[cultnews.com]

Another YouTube channel "It's Inside You" lists itself as a follower of "End Times Survivors" and "A Voice in the Desert" and presents similar messages:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: sig ()
Date: December 07, 2019 10:30AM

The Falconer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bump
>
> To whom it may concern: the End Times Suvivors
> Facebook group seems to have been deactivated.
> Curious.

I don't know if this is related, but there is also a Facebook group for A Voice in the Desert, where this notice appeared on September 22, 2019:

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but after much thought I can no longer assist in the spread of Dave McKay's (the Voice's) teachings. While I too was drawn into his Youtube videos and talk of his focus on Christ's teachings. Christ said speak boldly about your belief in the Heavenly Father... not hide behind your anonymity if your are involved with what many have deemed "the Kidney Cult".

[www.facebook.com]

A Voice in the Desert YouTube channel community page has possible explanations:

Back when A Voice in the Desert first started up, someone contacted us and offered to set up an AVID Facebook Page and Group for us. At the time, we could not see how that would help, but we agreed.

This week, that same person came out of the woodwork with some really strange teachings about YHWH of the Old Testament being the Devil and the Father of all Liars, etc. When I challenged him on the validity of such a teaching, he revealed who he was and said that he was going to use his power as creator of our Facebook page to discredit us. Although some of us had been made moderators, we discovered that we are, in fact, powerless to stop him, because he is the true owner of the page.

[www.youtube.com]

Also on the YouTube channel community page they announce the start of a new Facebook group and page for A Voice in the Desert ("AVID"):

[www.facebook.com]

[www.facebook.com]

They also announce yet another YouTube channel: "We want to let you know about a new channel that just started, called The Mark of the Beast." First video on the new channel is dated July 3, 2019:

[www.youtube.com]

Meanwhile a Facebook group End Time Survivors - behind the mask describes itself like this:

"End Time Survivors" or "Voice in the Desert" is a highly controlled organisation run by "brother Dave". This page is an open forum in which the doctrines of brother Dave can be discussed or commented on. brother Dave allows no one to publicly question his dogmas which are cleverly interlaced with the teachings of Jesus. The public ought to beware of bro Dave as the classic Wolf in sheeps clothing.

[www.facebook.com]

The link Our Story dated October 10, 2019 contains this information:

Brother Dave has revived the Jesus Christians.com website after 8 years of little activity on it. He is no longer denying that Voice in the Desert and End Time Survivors youtube channels are not connected to the Jesus Christians. There was never a disbanding of the Jesus Christians, there was simply name changes with different subgroups using new names. Following the publishing of a history of the group by an academic it became necessary for Dave to stop denying the connection and come out of hiding. 8 years later Dave’s dishonesty keeps harming his own reputation and hurting others. The organisation continues on but the Spirit of Jesus has left the building.

Posted by: The Whirlwind ()
Date: July 23, 2020 02:52AM

Dave McKay never stopped; he never even slowed down. He just got sneakier and even more devious. Why does he distort his voice in recordings, I wonder? And how was this young woman "imprisoned"? She's on a remote ranch, a hundred kilometers from nowhere. If anybody truly wanted to keep her against their will, then it would have been easy to do so. So this "Texas Ranch Prison" story does not add up.

[www.youtube.com]

“Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said; Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? Gird up now thy loins like a man: for I will demand of thee and answer thou me.”

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.