Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 08, 2011 07:44PM

are we back?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 08, 2011 08:13PM

It will be Reinhart who is responsible, unfortunately, if anyone ever thinks to investigate. It is his responsibility, as an adult, to observe the terms of his compensation payout, and the court is unlikley to accept a passing of the buck to the Apostle, although the cash was most likely passed rapidly to him.

The Apostle, doubtless, is aware of this. He is not a scheming, devious, wanker extraordinaire for nothing.

Date: August 08, 2011 10:22PM

testing, 1-2-3

Date: August 08, 2011 10:31PM

Whoops...sorry!

On another computer altogether earlier today.....couldn't understand what the delay in posting them was...and assumed that they had been "lost" in the translation.

My apologies....

Date: August 08, 2011 10:50PM

It will be Reinhart who is responsible, unfortunately, if anyone ever thinks to investigate. It is his responsibility, as an adult, to observe the terms of his compensation payout, and the court is unlikley to accept a passing of the buck to the Apostle, although the cash was most likely passed rapidly to him.

The Apostle, doubtless, is aware of this. He is not a scheming, devious, wanker extraordinaire for nothing.

Yes!...I can think of an incident where a certain object was stolen from Deakin University and donated to India (no doubt quietly sanctioned by Mckay) and then the "perpetrators"(ex members at that point) were revealed by McKay....or how in my day, illegally accepting unemployment benefits (as we had no intention of ever looking for work other than flogging off McKays' tracts) was a financial policy, first suggested by McKay ("Spoiling Eygpt" ...the COG doctrine)...and then later duplicitously denied....whoever can be "used" will be.

(The Equitable(at law) doctrine of "Undue Influence" needs to be reinterpreted such that "pacts" and "collusion" in crime,
can be read in such a manner to finger the snivelling McKay....and other "Fagins" of cultic incline, rather than simply collar poor Oliver Twist!)

Date: August 08, 2011 11:13PM

Some...unusual delay..a blank screen... and I'm then (wrongly) assuming "non receipt" of message.....do we need to resume the conversation in a "thinner" thread?

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 09, 2011 03:11AM

Every post I made yesterday was followed by a blank screen. I've tried to post on the main thread there but it hasn't gone through. I've also had problems logging in lately. On occasions when I log in and then try to make a post or check my pm's it automatically logs me out. I blame Glen and Al....

Date: August 09, 2011 03:16AM

Anybody home?

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 09, 2011 03:17AM

I blame the Apostle..........who else?

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 10, 2011 08:24PM

testing*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.