Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 08, 2011 08:52AM

Well, that is a detail that we are not privy to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 08, 2011 08:53AM

That is a detail that we are not privy to.

Date: August 08, 2011 09:39AM

amen?

The Dude Abides!

Date: August 08, 2011 03:13PM

Dear Apollo,

I have had my suspicions for some time, that the money Trevor forsook to McKay would have seriously contributed to the Cruise...(however PM on this...I will outline why)....

Reinehardts compensation, as I may recall (forgive me if I am NOT as efficient as Zeuszor in naming my sources so promptly...again feel free to PM me, here) was granted, I understand, on the condition that it went into a "fund" of some nature that could be drawn upon, over time by Reinehardt for the purposess of his onging "rehabilitation"....it wasn't simply a "blank cheque" that the Johnsons had to sing ofver for Reinehardt to then do with as "he"(read Mckay) wished ....it NEVER was put into any such fund of course (just immediately siphoned off into JC "general revenue").....which made the JC's (unfortunately possibly read Reinehardt personally, rather than McKay and cronies, guilty of Contempt of Court).....as the JC's conveniently "ceased to exist" at the end of last year....I don't think it was possible to action this....(McKay saving himself from prosecution by the skin of his teeth?)....although it may be possible to press charges against Reinehardt.

...this little "tidbit" relies on information from another source....I haven't looked through the court records to confirm this (would be in the sentencing details)....you would need to contact the court itself, in order to verify I wasn't leading you (and myself) up the "garden path" however, I beleive it to be true.

Any one "kidney donation" would have been sufficient to have paid for the cruise....

McKay at one point also mentioning though (on the JC website) what he had in his (I meant the "group" account don't I)....averaging out at a several thousand per member($5.000 was the figure quoted?)...a misleading statistic as no one had the "freedom" to spend the money on anything other than what McKay indicated, namely printing off his vile bile and hocking it across the major cities of several continents)....I think there was well over $100,000 in the account at that stage and there may well have been enough to cover the cruise there...

Barring Kenya, all the other "cells" (US, UK and OZ!) would have budget positive operations......

Should Reinehardt allow his passport to lapse....I'm not even sure that he could travel across the EU freely, these days....his whereabouts is another puzzle as he, Ross (and Alan, who I have to say I don't know).....are all of an age where they would start to become liabilities to McKay (unable to "rough it" as readily, health issues gradually arising with more frequency).....and I'd be interested to know what has become of them....can't say I remember seeing any of them in footage out of London (Catholic Worker newsletters) or in the images from Takitafu Gardens....

Date: August 08, 2011 03:25PM

Dear Apollo,

I have had my suspicions for some time, that the money Trevor forsook to McKay would have seriously contributed to the Cruise...(however PM on this...I will outline why)....

Reinehardts compensation, as I may recall (forgive me if I am NOT as efficient as Zeuszor in naming my sources so promptly...again feel free to PM me, here) was granted, I understand, on the condition that it went into a "fund" of some nature that could be drawn upon, over time by Reinehardt for the purposess of his onging "rehabilitation"....it wasn't simply a "blank cheque" that the Johnsons had to sing ofver for Reinehardt to then do with as "he"(read Mckay) wished ....it NEVER was put into any such fund of course (just immediately siphoned off into JC "general revenue").....which made the JC's (unfortunately possibly read Reinehardt personally, rather than McKay and cronies, guilty of Contempt of Court).....as the JC's conveniently "ceased to exist" at the end of last year....I don't think it was possible to action this....(McKay saving himself from prosecution by the skin of his teeth?)....although it may be possible to press charges against Reinehardt.

...this little "tidbit" relies on information from another source....I haven't looked through the court records to confirm this (would be in the sentencing details)....you would need to contact the court itself, in order to verify I wasn't leading you (and myself) up the "garden path" however, I believe it to be true.

Any one "kidney donation" would have been sufficient to have paid for the cruise....

McKay at one point also mentioning though (on the JC website) what he had in his (I meant the "group" account don't I)....averaging out at a several thousand per member($5.000 was the figure quoted?)...a misleading statistic as no one had the "freedom" to spend the money on anything other than what McKay indicated, namely printing off his vile bile and hocking it across the major cities of several continents)....I think there was well over $100,000 in the account at that stage and there may well have been enough to cover the cruise there...
Barring Kenya, all the other "cells" (US, UK and OZ!) would have budget positive operations......

Should Reinehardt allow his passport to lapse....I'm not even sure that he could travel across the EU freely, these days....his whereabouts is another puzzle as he, Ross (and Alan, who I have to say I don't know).....are all of an age where they would start to become liabilities to McKay (unable to "rough it" as readily, health issues gradually arising with more frequency).....and I'd be interested to know what has become of them....can't say I remember seeing any of them in footage out of London (Catholic Worker newsletters) or in the images from Takitafu Gardens....in fact the Cruise appears to have been the last I've ever seen or heard of him!

Date: August 08, 2011 04:34PM

Dear Apollo,

...this little "tidbit" relies on information from another source....I haven't looked through the court records to confirm this (would be in the sentencing details)....you would need to contact the court itself, in order to verify I wasn't leading you (and myself) up the "garden path" however, I beleive it to be true.

Barring Kenya, all the other "cells" (US, UK and OZ!) would have been "budget positive" operations......

Should Reinehardt allow his passport to lapse....I'm not even sure that he could travel across the EU freely, these days....his whereabouts is another puzzle as he, Ross (and Alan, who I have to say I don't know).....are all of an age where they would start to become liabilities to McKay (unable to "rough it" as readily, health issues gradually arising with more frequency).....and I'd be interested to know what has become of them....can't say I remember seeing any of them in footage out of London (Catholic Worker newsletters) or in the images from Takitafu Gardens....

Date: August 08, 2011 04:37PM

Dear Zeuszor,

Thank you for posting those informative clippings, once again!

Date: August 08, 2011 04:40PM

Dear Apollo,

Barring Kenya, all the other "cells" (US, UK and OZ!) would have been "budget positive" operations!

Date: August 08, 2011 07:03PM

test

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 08, 2011 07:29PM

bump

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.