Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 08, 2011 01:36AM

I have Jesus Christians Newsletters going back from February 2008 (number 96), to November of 2011 (number 129). I have posted the ones from September, October, and November of 2011, the last few I have. Anybody who wants to see anything else, please let me know. I'd been posting them every month, anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 01:38AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 08, 2011 05:34AM

Survival Outreach

Trevor went on yet another survival outreach, this time with Ross, before he left Sydney to join the U.S. team. They slept on cardboard without blankets. Only one night was particularly cold, and the next day someone gave them blankets to be used for the duration of the outreach.

And they claim they're not brainwashed?!!!!

It just shows the level of control these people are under. Only a brainwashed 52 year old man would sleep outside in the freezing cold with nothing but a piece of cardboard just to prove a point to some crackpot cult leader.

I wonder if 60 year old Alan has been asked to do a ''survival outreach''?

Date: August 08, 2011 05:41AM

Apollo
I wonder if 60 year old Alan has been asked to do a ''survival outreach''?

Or Dave and Cherry themselves?

Date: August 08, 2011 06:00AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Still it was not clear to my why Robin and Christine were unable to/not invited to/chose not to take part in cruise....the two of them, would have the "political weight" within the empire to be able to question David.....and for him to have to, at least go through the motions, of pretending to "answer" them.....my money would be on them (if anyone) realizing perhaps, that McKay was betraying them....as is the Apostle's sad wont...

It does seem a bit odd that two of his most loyal servants (including his only child still enslaved) were not present. This was obviously quite a significant event. This cruise was McKay's ''dream'' afterall. In their three decades polluting this world I don't remember them doing anything like this before. To blow $30k+ on a cruise was quite extreme to say the least.

It also seems strange that the Gianstefani's were not in attendance. Grace, Jeremy, Jayme and Casey had all left the cult yet they were in attendance. Even Glen had arranged to go before pulling out just one week before the event. It would have been too late for a refund so that may explain why the apostle has had the knives out for Glen lately!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 06:01AM by Apollo.

Date: August 08, 2011 06:07AM

Sure it makes sense that Robin and Christine were not on the cruise. Somebody had to stay behind to run the Kenya operation. Maybe they went on some kind of vacation after everybody else got back. We just don't know.

And we don't know much about the status of Grace, Jeremy, Jayme and Casey, either. Whether they have "left the cult" is not the question in my opinion. Because what does it really mean for them to have "left the cult," anyway? The real question is whether they have renounced DM and his interpretation of the Bible. As long as the answer is "no" then they, in that sense, are still "in" the cult whether the JCs remain an organized group or not, you see.

Besides: we don't know what the truth is, and any information coming from them is spurious at best and downright deceptive at worst. And our intel coming from inside of Australia isn't so good anymore, either. What to do?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 06:25AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 08, 2011 06:21AM

Sure it makes sense that Robin and Christine were on the cruise. Somebody had to stay behind to run the Kenya operation. Maybe they went on some kind of vacation after everybody else got back. We just don't know.

They were sent on a holiday shortly after. I think they were put up in a Kenyan hotel for a week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 06:28AM by Apollo.

Date: August 08, 2011 06:22AM

Is it so? Where did you read that?

Date: August 08, 2011 06:24AM

I'm 99% certain I read that. It's there somewhere.

Date: August 08, 2011 06:25AM

Show us then, please!

Date: August 08, 2011 06:28AM

[forum.culteducation.com]

Jesus Christians Newsletter #129, November, 2010

Holiday for Rob and Chris

Rob and Chris were given a week's holiday at a hotel in Kisumu as partial compensation for having missed out on the reunion cruise in Australia. They had been near exhaustion from the many duties at the volunteer centre, and the week has brought them back feeling more inspired and refreshed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.