Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: August 06, 2011 07:34AM

Wanking Dave McKay can't hold his own in a discussion with an adult can he?

No, he can't! That's why there were always huge age differences(at least 15 years, at a minimum I'd say....Reinehardt would be the only "exception" here Zeuszor...could you remind me of his age) between McKay and those he persuaded to fall into cahoots with him...anyone of his own generation saw right through him....McKay could pass himself off as intelligent with those with little "life" experience (just out of school or University)....but otherwise really struggled to impress......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2011 07:35AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 06, 2011 07:40AM

Mal: I do not have a precise birth date for Rino, but he's approximately 45 years of age.

Native German.

Youngest child of a High School Teacher. Has three brothers and sisters.

His parents' marriage broke up when he was a teenager.

Believed to have grown up in Erlangen in Germany and attended the School known as the Christian Ernst Gymnasium until 1984.

ZOONER allegedly can speak nine languages and qualified as an environmental engineer.

Prior to working in the private sector he served in the Army.

He joined the Jesus Christians in Chennai, India.

Allegedly is openly gay.

Arrested in the United Kingdom in 2000 over his involvement in the Bobby KELLY incident.

Donated a kidney in 2004.

Allegedly assaulted in the United States in May 2006 by the parents of Joe JOHNSON, a young person he was trying to recruit.

Ran a 5km race for, Organ & Tissue Donation Awareness in Louisville, Kentucky on the 17 June 2006.

Was later arrested in Arizona for over staying his Visa.

ZOONER was filmed in the audience of the UK’s Jeremy Kyle Show.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2011 07:44AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 06, 2011 11:05AM

(My God! You've on the ball, Zeuszor....God bless you!!)

Oh well that would make Ross the eldest member then of the "graduates" (although there seems to be nothing operating in Aust....? Only Takitafu Gardens, the US....and possibly some UK leftovers) Well at 50 years of age, Ross would seem to me to be some 16 years younger than McKay...!

Calculating the average age of those who joined and then comparing than to McKay down the years, would an interesting statistic, methinks!!

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 06, 2011 07:24PM

I think that Wanking Dave McKay understands, on some level, his own limitations and those limitations have dictated the course of his life and work.
He infantilises those around him--by any means possible within his repertoire--because he knows he cannot cope with anything other than a person who is not able to think straight. Because he is unwilling--not unable-- to think straight himself.

Were he to try to operate in the real world, with real, thinking, active adults, he would soon see for himself what a sham 'his worldview' is--he would not be able to escape that knowledge because it would be continually thrust in his face and he would have no option but to try to deal with it in some way that currently escapes him. It is currently beyond his experience because he is so determined to remain in his constructed unreal world where he is the Infallible Apostle.

He can only keep that constructed world going if he can persuade others to join him there and prop up his fantasy.

There is a great painting of Narcissus gazing with fascination and love at his own image here:

narcissus

Had Narcissus leaned a little too far over the pond, had he attempted to get closer to the object of his adoration, the law of gravity (an inescapable reality) would have toppled him into the pond and shattered the image--and shattered the illusion that his reflected love-object was anything more than a reflection.

Sorry again Malcolm, for butchering your song--do not click this if offended--- it is the sacriligeous muppets doing what they do best:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2011 07:29PM by Stoic.

Date: August 06, 2011 08:01PM

Here's some maudlin, quite lovely if in the right mood for it:

[www.youtube.com]

and an observation from CS Lewis:

[en.wiktionary.org]

On the rebound one passes into tears and pathos. Maudlin tears. I almost prefer the moments of agony. These are at least clean and honest. But the bath of self-pity, the wallow, the loathsome sticky-sweet pleasure of indulging it — that disgusts me.
CS Lewis, A Grief Observed, 1961

..........he was 'a British novelist, academic, medievalist, literary critic, essayist, lay theologian and Christian apologist from Ireland.'

[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: August 06, 2011 08:21PM

'...so pickle him now for "posterity"s sake, I say!'

Too late, he has already pickled himself, the eternal Ace newsboy, a seminal moment forever preserved in aspic.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 06, 2011 08:37PM

McKay clearly wants his followers to stay celibate and promoting masturbation helps him to achieve this. Most have never had a normal male and female relationship however many of them are basically in a homosexual relationship. Most of the travelling teams are all-male. Apart from the sex, they get all the companionship and effection that a couple would have in a homosexual relationship. It's even been reported that they masturbate together.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 06, 2011 08:48PM

[www.cbsnews.com]

Roff figures collegians should get around $46,000 per kidney. That's roughly the average annual income in the UK.

This gives us a rough idea just how much money the JCs can potentially earn from organ donation. Don't let Dave kid you, this isn't done out of love. There is big money in organ donation. I'm sure most of McKay's followers donated with good intentions however McKay sees it as a financial opportunity. People are willing to pay huge sums of money, as you can imagine. It apparently cost Ash Falkingham's recipient $40,000+.

If it does become legal to receive money for organ donation it will be like all Dave's Christmases have come at once!

Date: August 06, 2011 08:52PM

It's even been reported that they masturbate together.

Like a bonding ritual?
A sacred rite?
A McKay version of a sacrament?

Back to 'Every Sperm is Sacred' --------for me at least, with my cradle catholic background.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2011 08:53PM by Stoic.

Date: August 06, 2011 09:05PM

What a great article find there, Apollo:

"Dr. Calum MacKellar, director of research at the Scottish Council on Human Bioethics, told the Guardian, "To place a financial value on human beings or parts of human beings undermines the inherent dignity of the human person and the innate as well as immeasurable worth of all individuals."

and:

"Permitting students to sell their organs to pay off school debt does not make sense," Alexandra K. Glazier, chairwoman of the ethics committee of the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), told CBS News in an email. "Students should not have to lose a body part to pay for education."

It makes Dave McKay into something of a vampire/cannibal, feeding off others deceitfully obtained body-parts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.