Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Spiritual teacher, hypnotherapist, life coach
Posted by: Mjpine ()
Date: December 21, 2022 02:47AM

Update on Keith Sudano. Looks like his life coaching cult has officially come crashing down. His office space is for lease. Hopefully, there will be no more more victims of this horrible cult leader.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Birdgirl ()
Date: February 09, 2023 12:12PM

Mjpine: So he's no longer in business? Or perhaps he's gone "online." I think he inherited money after both his parents died and started the pet stores. I know he continues to try to contact me on Facebook with fake accounts which I have reported every time and will continue to do so. I no longer feel threatened. I'm spiritually strong and no longer a victim of this pathetic man.

Posted by: Great evidence ()
Date: February 09, 2023 03:55PM

Hopefully you got rid of him. Blessings to you.

I’m reporting guru Derek O’Neill. After slandering he uses neuro strokes. That’s a trendy technique now. Send EMF and radio frequency waves RF over 50 times more than normal. With 24/7 surveillance. Incredible torture, attacks every day, experiments on people. He is like an alien who wants to make people robotic under him. For torture he uses neuro weapons and destructs them brain and other organs with RF. Psychopath. I had a meter, it was silent in the morning for a few hours and then was off scale for the whole day. It’s vibration to the extent of loosing consciousness. Everything is don’t from there distance, so it’s like targeting individuals. (TI). He might use DEWs, a neuro strike machine with remote viewing, some mechanisms reside possibly in his crazy mind. A scourge making nefarious criminal attacks.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.