Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Spiritual teacher, hypnotherapist, life coach
Posted by: Birdgirl ()
Date: August 13, 2021 08:48AM

My dear, you're on the wrong thread. This is not the forum to discuss dental fears. Sorry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Furneture ()
Date: September 11, 2021 09:33AM

Someone PM’d me with a general interest in the subject of Life Coaches and their propensity to become cult leaders.

I replied:

To be transparent, my interest in this thread is laser focused on an individual “practitioner”; specifically, Keith Sudano.

Rather than going off the rails and into the weeds with specifics regarding this individual, I do have a few thoughts on Life Coaches and cultism.

I think some Life Coaches are altruistic desiring to share insight, practices, and skills that can potentially relieve another’s suffering. And, I believe, potentially and theoretically, a useful addition to the pantheon of “wellness” practitioners.

Why? Some folks badly need guidance and direction. And informed, thoughtful, and transparent direction that can be quickly and affordably accessed is sorely needed and desired by many.

The concept is sound.

The real world execution is an utter shit-show and, more often than not, wreaking vastly more harm than good; in some cases, devastating harm.

The devastating harm, by my lights, is borne by breaching ethical and moral boundaries actively discouraging, even rejecting, more appropriate therapies essential for really serious shit. More or less, an egomaniacal “we got this” mojo based on, among other things, random signs from the universe, presuming special knowledge, presenting as the elect/special/“plugged in” and advising unsupported regimens of behavior, action, antidotes, and remedies. Most customers they are NOT clients) are not so fucked that the would be devastating but some are.

In short, there are no ethical boundaries. NONE. There are no moral standards.

There are no standards at all, no checks or balances and certainly no peer review. No licenses to lose, no certifications to lose that only cost them a few weeks of this and a few Benjamins.

And the batshit crazy kicker: they actually CELEBRATE their lack of credentials, lack of training and education, an against the grain superiority which is little more than certifiable incompetence and lack of qualifications. Most aren’t dangerous. Some are very dangerous ( i.e. Keith Sudano).

So, back to Life Coaches as cult leaders.

Look at it: Life Coach. Seriously? What kind of egomaniacal assertion is that?

We start there.

Next, Cult Trigger 1: Love bombing.They ALL love bomb. Life Coaches love the shit! If things go well, we don’t move on to:

Cult Trigger 2: Isolating the “coached” from outside influences …people (a few at first, then the list grows). Assuming it stops there, then we’re not exactly an official “cult” yet but pretty close. But then we move to:

Cult Trigger 3: Begin to degrade, belittle, and breakdown while simultaneously creating an artificial need for acceptance, approval, and redemption from the “ coach”….. then we’re on to:

Cult Trigger 4: Start “coaching” finances….as in some form of financial benefit the coach derives for the member (maybe hire them….ahem). Pretty much a cult at this point but the coup de grace is:

Cult Trigger 5: Start boning ( diddling, fucking, etc) them or someone connected to them….or in some way, controlling their sexuality.

Keith Sudano, not that you asked, is all of the above. And a genuine Real McCoy sociopath. Absolutely no regard for good or bad just his pathetic little man agenda. Yet, paradoxically, he’s narcissistic enough to self reflectively bathe in some self gloating masturbatory reverie of his essential glowing goodness and marvels in the mirror at his own prowess as a spiritual guide.

He’s a fucking animal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2021 09:49AM by Furneture.

Date: September 11, 2021 09:42AM

And another thing… lol.

Recently, someone posted something completely unrelated and random in this thread about Dentophobia expressing concern about the dentist’s lack of, well, expressing concern. It was weird.

Anyway, it’s been deleted by the moderator or the writer. My money is in the writer and I think maybe it was this guy:

“I realized at one point when I walked into my Dentists office last time a simple fact.  I had never once looked at her credentials.  I could not care less...what I DID care about was did she care* about me?  Would she listen when I told her that I wanted the Nitrous the first time without ignoring me like other dentists had done?  In essence...did she care about me?  Yes, it is a given that she needed to know how to do a filling and give a shot of Novocain.  But anyone can learn that, but it was the other stuff we all really care about.  It is the other thing (being loved) that will keep us all coming back.
                  In Counseling, Life Coaching, Spiritual teaching, Therapy, and other mental health modalities it is a bit different.  We are dealing with the Mind and deeper forces that create the physical.  We are dealing with the very building blocks of what makes all things.  I do not believe this can be taught in a school. “

-Keith Sudano-

Date: September 11, 2021 12:43PM

Furneture Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And another thing… lol.
>
> Recently, someone posted something completely
> unrelated and random in this thread about
> Dentophobia expressing concern about the dentist’s
> lack of, well, expressing concern. It was weird.
>
> Anyway, it’s been deleted by the moderator or the
> writer. My money is in the writer and I think
> maybe it was this guy:
>
> “I realized at one point when I walked into my
> Dentists office last time a simple fact.  I had
> never once looked at her credentials.  I could not
> care less...what I DID care about was did she
> care* about me?  Would she listen when I told her
> that I wanted the Nitrous the first time without
> ignoring me like other dentists had done?  In
> essence...did she care about me?  Yes, it is a
> given that she needed to know how to do a filling
> and give a shot of Novocain.  But anyone can learn
> that, but it was the other stuff we all really
> care about.  It is the other thing (being loved)
> that will keep us all coming back.
>                   In Counseling, Life Coaching,
> Spiritual teaching, Therapy, and other mental
> health modalities it is a bit different.  We are
> dealing with the Mind and deeper forces that
> create the physical.  We are dealing with the very
> building blocks of what makes all things.  I do
> not believe this can be taught in a school. “
>
> -Keith Sudano-

The dude has a serious problem with “school” as in spending more than $200 and 4 weeks to get credentials. And what’s with the dentist theme and nitrous oxide? It’s like pulling teeth to get to anything nearing the truth with this guy.

Re: Keith Sudano
Posted by: ThePhoenix ()
Date: July 11, 2022 09:30AM

Joseph703 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope
> Keith Sudano’s little cult comes crashing down
> soon. This guy is a sociopath abuser. His main
> type of abuse seems to fit with “coercive
> control.” He changes his phone number regularly
> and recently.stay away from this fake life coach.
> He has torn apart my family member snd caused so
> much damage. The walls are closing in on this
> disgusting mind manipulator.

It has.

Posted by: Mjpine ()
Date: July 17, 2022 02:48AM

Yes, his little cult has come crashing down. Hopefully he won't be able to build up another one, He's created enough damage in people's lives.

Posted by: ThePhoenix ()
Date: July 19, 2022 09:28AM

I hope not.

Unfortunately, A New Course Life Coaching is still in business at this time - which means vulnerable and unsuspecting folks searching for help are still at risk.

Posted by: Great evidence ()
Date: July 30, 2022 11:20AM

Thank you for sharing!
I wanted to mention spiritual guru hypnotherapist Celtic sage DEREK O’NEILL from Ireland. This man is a criminal. He brings terrible injuries and sends curses to people. CRIMINAL harassments through his energy work. Burns out ears, eyes with his curses. Tries to kill people’s souls. Just a terminator who came to earth. Vandalism, fascism is the least word of what he does etherically to people, rapes, burns out gender organs. Impossible satanism. A narcissistic sociopath who thinks he is God to punish people and beat the crap out of them.He thinks he can do any evil work just making Celtic spells. Uses voodoo Celtic techniques to terminate people’s souls.
If he attaches to you during his workshops it’s difficult to get him out. Pretends to bring true energy and love prayers. His books are also on Amazon

Re: Keith Sudano
Posted by: Joseph703 ()
Date: August 12, 2022 06:15AM

I am so glad the MF’r is going down. You will see my Google review for his business under the name/letter S. 1 star review. I am relieved for those who have been in contact with their family members again.

Posted by: Joseph703 ()
Date: August 12, 2022 06:19AM

It’s been a long time coming… hugs to you.

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.