Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Spiritual teacher, hypnotherapist, life coach
Posted by: Birdgirl ()
Date: October 25, 2020 04:17AM

Check out YouTube for "Charles Buhl". One of the cult leaders of a Course In Miracles. He is said to have grabbed women by the breasts or hair and thrown them to the ground to "awaken" them. This Cult held property in Taylor's Falls, WI for many years. It has since closed. Buhl died many years ago but his videos still appear on YouTube. Gary Renard is another of their wackos who claims to have been visited by two beings from the future, one being female. He felt sexually attracted to her, only to find our later it was HIM from the future. Another woman thought she had "ascended" so highly someone bumped into her in a grocery store because she was "invisible!" Stay away from a Course In Miracles. ACIM is most well known to have been brought to the public eye through Maryanne Williamson who Oprah had on her show. She ran for Governor of CA years ago, never was elected and most recently was running in the Democratic primaries. Again, failing to get anyone interested in her insanity. ACIM is a brainwashing program and is blatantly advertising as such. It has 365 "lessons" to bring you to "reality." Also a teachers' manual all channeled by a psychologist and written down by a co-worker, who himself did not believe in it. Supposedly it's the "second coming of Jesus."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Resilient ()
Date: December 15, 2020 08:28PM

What a nightmare!

Re: Keith Sudano
Posted by: Joseph703 ()
Date: March 10, 2021 10:23AM

I hope
Keith Sudano’s little cult comes crashing down soon. This guy is a sociopath abuser. His main type of abuse seems to fit with “coercive control.” He changes his phone number regularly and recently.stay away from this fake life coach. He has torn apart my family member snd caused so much damage. The walls are closing in on this disgusting mind manipulator.

Date: March 12, 2021 06:18AM

Scary, very scary person. Spawn of evil. I never knew such evil existed on Earth, I'm not sure where he learned to "psychically" punch people in the gut. Then he tried to lure me back in after his BLATANT ABUSE. He advertised that he was "loving." I guess that's common with domestic abusers. I wonder how he's lured in Arlene or maybe she's not the "brightest crayon in the box."

Posted by: Joseph703 ()
Date: March 13, 2021 02:41AM

So glad you got away from such an evil abuser. He has threatened my family member with exposure of private clinical information. I guess he thinks blackmail has worked before, so try it again. The books he recommended are associated with cults, as you know. He told my relatives (3 have gone to him), that he had a PhD, so even though it is no longer on his website, he still says he does. Lying about a doctorate is about all I need to know that he is complete scum of the earth. So harmful. I wonder if he is a sadist, enjoying the pain he causes. Disgusting he can still be in business.

Date: March 16, 2021 04:49AM

i SUSPECT HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. IF HE HAS A PHD, IT'S IN "BS." REGARDS. HAVE A GREAT DAY. WE'RE BEING HIT WITH 9 INCHES OF SNOW....

Posted by: Furneture ()
Date: August 12, 2021 11:03AM

This message is for joseph703.
I replied to you ( PM) at length and was met “mailbox full.”
Let me know when I can PM you again when you free space in your mailbox. I appreciate your candid reply and would like to see if we can communicate further.

Date: August 12, 2021 12:17PM

I’ve PM’d a few of you that have posted on Keith Sudano.

I’ve been met with openness but also hesitancy thinking I may be Keith Sudano.

I am not.

I am looking for open, transparent, and detailed interaction with those affected by this guy.

Yes, as discussed with a few of you, I see my daughter as an active victim.

That said, I am seasoned enough and harbor no illusions knowing there’s little I can do about that.

But him?

I can, if I can, do what I can about this insanely unqualified, manipulative, megalomaniacal and narcissistic shitbird. He’s an animal.

I do not fear him.

I am very sad for what he’s done to my family and to a number of you but I do not fear him one iota.

And I am not him.

I am:

(Deleted. For user security
Cult Education message board rules of use

[forum.culteducation.com]

advises account holders to communicate with each other using the Private Messages function- Me D's)

I invite any and all to communicate who feel they can.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant for this guy. I’ll make bank on that… he thrives in the dark wallowing in a cesspool of deception and lies. The scares the living shit out of him.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2021 09:32PM by corboy.

Date: August 13, 2021 02:43AM

I've given all the information I have on this man. Good luck bringing him down.

Date: August 13, 2021 07:35AM

Well, the very first advice I would offer you is when you go to a dentist office to allay your Dentophobia, I would verify that you were, in fact, seeing an actual Dentist despite the practitioner’s claim that they were, in fact, a dentist.

And if you feel as scared as I did after learning the dentist in question wasn’t a dentist at all, then make sure you do all you can do so the faux dentist, with maybe 8 weeks of Faux Dentist School, doesn’t remain in a faux practice.

Makes sense, right?

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.