Sterling Institute
Posted by: trista30 ()
Date: July 21, 2004 03:36PM

A year this Sept/Oct I attended the Justin Sterling Women's Weekend paid $600 just to attend the weekend not including the $$ I spent on hotel. It was one of the worst mistakes that I ever have done. Justin said insulting things to us. He yelled at some of the women and he talked down to everyone. I was amazed at how easy some of the women took his information to heart and it scared me that this quack is taking advantage of people with some large issues. I heard stories from people that made my events that got me there seem so little and it's been something on my mind since. I KNOW that I DID NOT get my monies worth. I DID NOT get any thing from the weekend and I'm concerned for people attending his seminars. I keep hearing how the weeked will help me with blah blah and that was not the case for me. Of course Justin quick to point out if the weekend didn't/doesn't work for you it's a falling on your part and for another $150-300 dollars you can attend more events that can help you--- yeah right. One weekend on average there's 150 people so Justin walks into every weekend with almost $100k. The people that you see during the weekend about 99% of them are volunteers. I have a really good friend that brought me to Sterling and she has since married a man involved in Sterling and swears by it so I know I will probably lose her as a friend trying to get this man investigated. But if I lose one friend and keep thousands out of Justin's seats it's worth it. If you attended any Sterling event please post here what your experience was. I'm working to get National attention on this man.
Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Sterling Institute
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: July 23, 2004 03:31AM

Trista,

There are several posts on Sterling on the Cult Education Forum. If you click on search at the top of the page and search from the beginning, they will come up.

Another great way to let people know about your experience is on Craigslist, [newyork.craigslist.org] (other cities are listed on the website), which is a community bulletin board\forum.

If you are persistent, keep trying to get a refund. I received full reimbursement (even the nonrefundable part) from Landmark.
Hope

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.