Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: January 22, 2013 07:58PM

Thanks Venus. He really is a happy jovial sort of bloke isn't he (NNNNOOOOTTTTT)

Date: January 23, 2013 07:31AM

lifetruetome
Happy 2013

There must be two Serge's out there. This is on one of the bizarre Serge love blogs, by a student who has obviously never read one of Serge's books or been told there are evil entities flying around that will attach to you if you drink or take drugs or hang out with pranic people. This just sounds like someone with blinkers on to me and who can't see that even though Serge never says "you must" he makes it very clear that there is a fiery way and a pranic way and if you don't walk Serge's path you are pranic and evil. Case closed.

So, my reason for expressing the above (apart from it feeling amazing to be so open and exposed), is to illustrate the differences between a real cult and its cult leader, and to critically discern what Universal Medicine is and what Serge Benhayon represents. The following points illustrate the key differences between what I experience now, and what I experienced as a child:
•Serge Benhayon has never said he is above anyone. It is actually the exact opposite: he always talks about how we are all equal and we are all equally the sons of God. This makes sense to me
SERGE HAS PUT OUT A CHART RATING HIS STUDENTS AND HIMSELF. HE IS AT THE TOP. HE HAS ALSO SAID HE IS MORE ENLIGHTENED THAN THE DALI LAMA, AND SMARTER THAN ANY SCIENTIST (HIS WORDS, RECORDED)HIS ESOTERIC NUMEROLOGY EXPLAINS HOW HE HAS PERFECT NUMBERS ARE THE BRINGER OF LIGHT AND HOW THE LOF'S TRIED TO STOP HIS AWAKENING. ALL IN THEIR OWN NOTES.

•There is no fear, no predictions of the world going to end, no channelling or bizarre occurrences – just presentations that are easily applicable to real life and are about being committed to living in the world and fully part of society.
PREDICTIONS ABOUND. SERGE TALKS ABOUT HOW ACCURATE THEY ARE AND HAVE BEEN FOR TEN YEARS. HE SPEAKS ABOUT ENTITIES CONSTANTLY. IN THE OLD DAYS HE PUT ENTITIES IN AND OUT OF PEOPLE, OR SO HE CLAIMED. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS RUSE. HIS PRESENTATIONS ARE CONFOUNDING AND CONFUSING DOUBLE SPEAK. LISTEN TO ANY RECORDING AND DISCOVER MEANINGLESS CIRCULAR DRIVEL DESIGNED TO CONFUSE PEOPLE AND SUBVERT THEIR CURRENT PARADIGM INTO HIS WACKY AND EVIL VERSION OF THE WORLD.

•There is no judgment of other people’s choices, but an allowing for everyone to choose how their life is for themselves.
JUDGEMENTS ABOUND. EVERY OTHER RELIGION, EVERY OTHER THERAPY. PEOPLE, GOVERNMENTS, LEADERS, GURUS'S, YOGA, MEDITATION. UM IS ALL ABOUT JUDGEMENT AND VIRTUALLY NOTHING ELSE.
MANY PEOPLE HAVE NOT GOT INTO UM (THANKFULLY) BECAUSE OF SERGE'S OUTRAGEOUS JUDGMENTAL CONDEMNATION OF EVERY ONE AND EVERY THING ELSE.
TO BE A PART OF UM YOU HAVE TO AGREE AND BE COMFORTABLE WITH THOSE JUDGEMENTS, AND FEEL LIKE YOU ARE PART OF SOMETHING EXCLUSIVE.
MOREOVER, PARTNERS OF UM STUDENTS ARE JUDGED DAY IN DAY OUT AND HAVE THE STUDENT CARPING THEIR CRAP AT THEM ENDLESSLY.
SERGE HIMSELF JUDGES PARTNERS OF STUDENTS AND HAS CALLED THEM 'ENERGETIC GHOULS' 'ABUSERS' 'LOVELESS' 'LIARS' AND SO FORTH BECAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH HIS LIES, DECEITS AND MANIPULATIONS AND OUT AND OUT BULLSHIT IDEAS.

•There is no mandate to avoid people in society, and absolutely no segregation – there is actually the exact opposite.
EVERY STUDENT I KNOW IS IN A WORLD OF THEIR OWN. THEY HAVE A LANGUAGE THEY SHARE (AMAZING, EXPOSES, IMPOSE, STEP UP, CHOOSE, PRESENT, WHAT IF...)
THEY LIVE TOGETHER IN GROUPS
THEY DON'T SOCIALIZE WITH PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE GROUP, AND ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE OPENLY ANTI UM (WHICH IS THE SAME AS SAYING YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BRAIN)
THEY HAVE XMAS PARTIES TOGETHER
THEY HAVE PICNICS TOGETHER
THEY GO TO ALL THE UM EVENTS TOGETHER
THEY SHARE (AND DISTORT) INFORMATION IN THEIR LITTLE NETWORK, ESPECIALLY ABOUT PEOPLE OPENLY AGAINST UM
THEY ONLY GO TO UM THIS AND THAT (DOCTORS, DENTISTS, LAWYERS, ACCOUNTANTS) WHEN POSSIBLE.

I HAVE TO COMMENT, THAT THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS DEFENSE IS AN IDIOT. SORRY.

•Serge’s presentations are about reconnecting to the love that we all naturally are, healing your stuff and bringing more love, self-nurturing, harmony, stillness and commitment to your life.
THAT IS BULLSHIT BEYOND DOTS POINTS.
IT IS ABOUT HATE AND JUDGEMENT AND TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF INTO A CLONE OF SERGE WHO HAS A PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION
IT IS ABOUT NOT FEELING EMOTIONS AND NOT USING YOUR GOD-GIVEN CRITICAL MIND SO YOU WILL SUCK UP SERGE'S MINDLESS MEANINGLESS DRIVEL.
IT IS ABOUT NOT BEING SYMPATHETIC OR EMPATHETIC, WHICH ARE NECESSARY FOR HUMAN SOCIALIZING AND THEREFORE CLEARLY DESIGNED TO SEGREGATE THE STUDENTS FROM HUMANITY.

AGAIN, THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS DEFENSE IS A FOOL

•There are no rules, only the freedom to discern whether or not what Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine present feels true and makes sense to you.
RULES RULES RULES.
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.
OCCULT LAWS
THE LAW OF THE HIERARCHY
SERGE'S INTITATION RULES
FOOD RULES
MUSIC RULES
SPORT RULES
EDUCATION RULES

NONE OF IT CAN MAKE SENSE BECAUSE IT IS AN INVENTION OF SERGE, WHO IS AN IDIOT WHO THINKS HE IS FROM SHAMBALLAH AND THE LORDS OF FORM ARE CHASING HIM. THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE SENSE IS TO WAKE UP TO YOURSELFS AND WALK AWAY FROM THE STUPIDITY FAST AND GET YOUR LIFE BACK.

•If you decide what Serge presents doesn’t make sense to you, there is no judgment; no one follows up on your decisions or intimidates you to conform.

OMG..... THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LEFT THE CULT WHO HAVE NASTY EMAILS FROM THE IDIOT MASTER.
PEOPLE WHO LEAVE THE CULT ARE SUBJECT O OSTRACISM FROM THE GROUP
PEOPLE WHO LEAVE THE CULT ARE SUBJECT TO ABUSE FROM THE GROUP
THE GROUP HAS AN ONLINE HATE BLOG ABUSING PEOPLE THEY THINK HAVE SAID THINGS BAD AGAINST THE MEMBERS AND ALL THE CULT MEMBERS HAVE JOINED IN THE HATE-FEST WITH GLEE (THAT'S CALLED ESOTERIC LOVE)
IF YOU ARE WITH A CULT MEMBER, THEY BADGER YOU DAY AND NIGHT TO BECOME PART OF THEIR CRAZY GROUP OF REINCARNATING EX-CATHARS AND BABYLONIANS AND VICTORIAN THEOSOPHISTS AND TO WAKE UP TO THE 'ANCIENT WISDOM' OF UNIVERSAL MEDICINE.

[end quote]

Venus nailed it with her quotes, but this sort of sums up the dissonance that the cult members are experiencing. Its the same reason they think Serge is a man of integrity when he is demonstrably anything but, and why they can't see they are in a cult.

Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: January 23, 2013 01:09PM

Thanks CP

You made me laugh out loud. I love what you wrote, its all so true and so obvious that this whole UM thread is almost a joke. I feel like I am on some very funny UK sitcom where they take the mickey out of extreme religious/cult groups.

I really can't get my head around the students love and admiration of Serge. I have mentioned before on this thread that I myself am into alternative medicine, meditation, quietening the mind, trying to be more loving (in a non serge way) and I recon the Dalai Lama is pretty cool but I also have a discerning mind that I put into practice when things just smell darn right fishy. I could smell Serge a mile off, he is slimy and my womanly intuition told me to run a mile when I met him.

Please tell me that some students are leaving UM, my friends are well and truely at the forefront of Serginess and are always blogging and liking the love blogs. My mind boggles at their blogging!!!

Date: January 23, 2013 01:59PM

lifetruetome
Thanks CP

You made me laugh out loud. I love what you wrote, its all so true and so obvious that this whole UM thread is almost a joke. I feel like I am on some very funny UK sitcom where they take the mickey out of extreme religious/cult groups.

I really can't get my head around the students love and admiration of Serge. I have mentioned before on this thread that I myself am into alternative medicine, meditation, quietening the mind, trying to be more loving (in a non serge way) and I recon the Dalai Lama is pretty cool but I also have a discerning mind that I put into practice when things just smell darn right fishy. I could smell Serge a mile off, he is slimy and my womanly intuition told me to run a mile when I met him.

Please tell me that some students are leaving UM, my friends are well and truly at the forefront of Serginess and are always blogging and liking the love blogs. My mind boggles at their blogging!!!

Yes, they are leaving. Not in droves, but here and there which is good news.

Don't you find it AMAZING that ex members are having cult counseling and the members dont think they are in a cult?

Perhaps they don't know, because of course, once a member stops going to the meetings or moves out of a cult house, they ignore them ( can't consellate with pranic/LOF energy right) ESOTERIC BROTHERHOOD

Unfortunately, the doctrine is a mix between a poison and an addictive substance. It weakens the mind and gets you hooked, so it is hard for members to give it up and get back to themselves.

And when they are worried about bad karma, bad future lives, bad energetic choices, and all sorts of other invented horrors straight out of the demented imagination of Sergey boy, they have an added incentive to keep supping on his noxious brew.

I speak from experience there too, because even though I was always thought it was bunkum, I got close to the fumes and some of infected me...even though my BS shield was up the whole time.

So imagine if you have it down...?

No wonder they are all walking around with supercilious grins on their faces with those 1000 yard stares!

But, we will forge on to try and put an end to Mordor and the evil sorcerer. Let's hope your friends can let go and return to you and the light before it takes its toll.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: January 23, 2013 02:05PM

'Serginess' - LOL! - I'm so plagiarizing that.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: January 24, 2013 05:00AM

Had a thought recently: Serge claims that we were never meant to exist in physical bodies on Earth. In his exact words, our physical manifestation is "an experiment...a foray that was never meant to happen." If the Benhayon family all believe this, then why the obsession with acquiring material wealth? Perhaps more importantly, why on earth did Michael and Emmalee decide to have a child, thus propagating the miserable pranic experiment that was, in the words of Serge, never meant to happen?

Date: January 24, 2013 05:28AM

Welcome back, welcome back.

There's a couple of things you hear from the students all the time which they try to use to legitimatise the fact that they are following an unqualified preacherman.

1. Serge could debate anyone whether they are a doctor, a scientist whatever, and Serge would win.
2. All Serge is doing is making suggestions and it is up to the individual whether they "choose" to do "the work".

We've discussed a lot over the last 139 pages, but sometimes a Forum format doesn't allow the discussion to go far enough. And at times we have been accused of being too opinion based.
But thankfully, through the efforts of Venus Darkly and Concerned Partner and others we now have at least 2 really solid blogs with some thoroughly researched deconstruction of the Serge text, and the Universal Dilemma.

I issue an open challenge to anyone, student, ex-student, adherent, apologist, or just anyone unsure, or by contrast totally certain they know everything there is to know about the subject to at least read the following two posts:

[universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]
[wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

While you are there, have a good look around if you have time, these are well constructed, researched, discussion pieces, with reference to texts where applicable.
A stark contrast to the flimsy, opinion and fear driven, poorly written drivel we have all been subjected to by one way or another by one Sergio Benhayon, for now at large.

Date: January 24, 2013 06:38AM

MacReady
Had a thought recently: Serge claims that we were never meant to exist in physical bodies on Earth. In his exact words, our physical manifestation is "an experiment...a foray that was never meant to happen." If the Benhayon family all believe this, then why the obsession with acquiring material wealth? Perhaps more importantly, why on earth did Michael and Emmalee decide to have a child, thus propagating the miserable pranic experiment that was, in the words of Serge, never meant to happen?

Well there is little doubt that thought is not your own. It come from the Astral plane and some nasty entity.

But it sounds like Serge is more concerned with the opposite of life, doesn't it? What do you call that? Oh yeah. Death.

Of course, while he is here preaching about that, he may as well get as much money as he can, buy as many properties as poss, fill up the family trust, start a tax free charity, encourage anonymous donations and bequeaths without 'distrustful pranic conditions' and drive a nice Alfa Romeo or two and upgrade his house- paid in cash. Its all an illusion of the Lords of Form anyway so why the hell not.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: January 24, 2013 07:43AM

Deconstructing Serge - The "truth"

Words from the Families has new post with an excerpt from Serge's mind bending 'literature' and his attitudes to serious crime and evil. Evil doesn't exist, by the way, so I guess he's off the hook.

Also thanks everyone. UMA blog will have a post on Serge's writings on death soon. A 2 parter with some guaranteed shocks - very serious stuff.

Date: January 24, 2013 08:33AM

"He was the focal point at all times, and what seemed so amazing is that he somehow... I would feel totally out of control, and yet I would watch him and he would seem totally IN control..."
"The idea was to get rid of all the conditioning, to die in yourself, so he would hold you up and say something to you say "see I can see your mother on you - it's still the conditioning, you know, you haven't gotten rid of it, you're not dead yet"
"(he'd say) I would die for you, and then the questions would begin: "would you die for me?"
Voiceover: "And what was the philosophy that ______ was offering? It had begun with the notion of oneness and the power of love, but over time, it grew steadily more paranoid, the message to the family grew steadily darker, there was no right or wrong, and life and death were really the same thing, in fact death could be a welcome step on the way to a better world..."

Who does this sound like. I'll give you a hint, the first two quotes come from a woman named Patricia Krenwinkel, the third quote comes from Leslie Van Houten. The voiceover is from Charles Manson - the Manson Family documentary. [www.youtube.com]

Voiceover: "During the trial, as in their lives before, the 3 women took all their instructions from Manson"
Krenwinkel: "With Manson he believed everything we did was creating some picture that was going to go out into the universe and bend it towards his will"
Voiceover: "The daily march of Van Houten, Atkins and Krenwinkel, smiling and singing was unnerving to anyone who saw it on the news, the song they were singing was one that Manson had written."
Voiceover: "On January 25th of 1971, after 9 days of deliberation, the jury found each defendent guilty of conspiracy to commit murder and murder in the first degree, in a separate trial Tex Watson was also found guilty and sentenced to death. In the penalty phase of the trial, the women did testify and tried to exhonerate Manson. And now the instructions from Manson were changing..."
Krenwinkel: One of things that Charlie always promoted about himself was "I don't lie" and all of a sudden he was asking every one of us to lie on a daily basis... and it was like "you lie??? A god lies???"
Prosecutor: " Before that clerk reads that verdict you don't know what he's going to say, "life" or "death", it's a very tense, suspenseful moment, and I look over at Manson, and his hands were trembling, now here's someone who always spoke of the beauty of death, was always telling everyone, death is a beautiful thing, and maybe when we kill these people, we're doing them a favour and they don't even realise it, but I was with him for 9 and a half months and HE fought very hard for his own life, see, so that was just pure hypocrisy on his part."
[www.youtube.com]

Voiceover: Now Charles Manson is moving into his 70s, and Tex Watson and the women are in their 50s. To listen to Manson, Pat Krenwinkel, and Leslie Van Houten toay is to hear very different memories of those events well over a quarter century ago.
Van Houten: If anything, the older I get the harder it is, Mrs LaBianca was younger than I am now, I, took away all that life.
Manson: I see blood in here every day, every day someone's gettin shot, someone's gettin cut, someone's gettin beat, I've lived in that all my life... you can pile a hundred dead bodies in front of my cell and that don't set me to do nothin."
Krenwinkel: Every day I wake up and know that I'm a destroyer of the most precious thing: which is life, and living with that is the most difficult thing of all. And I do that because that is what I deserve, is to wake up every morning and know that.
Van Houten: You know it didn't happen ovenight, he spent a lot of time taking middle class girls and remolding them.
Manson: I never broke nobody's will, I never told anybody to do anything other than what they wanted to do.
Krenwinkel: Oh Charlie's just absolutely lying, there wasn’t one thing done, that was even allowed to be done without his express permission.
Manson: Wait a minute, I said you do what’s best for you, you do what you feel is right, you do what you think is right, whatever you think is right has got to be right, all I’m doing is walking with you, I’m walkin in line with you and holding in line with you, what you do is up to you, it’s got nothing to do with me.
Van Houten: You know I take offence to the fact that 25 years later Manson doesn’t own up to his share in this, I take offence to that. I take responsibility for my part. And part of my responsibility was helping to create him.
[www.youtube.com]

I hope readers make it this far, I know it is a long post. But I hope the readers can also see the glaring parrallels between the above excerpt on Charles Manson and his followers and the excerpts you have read on here regarding Serge and his followers. The thought processes, patterns, and coercion are all very similar.

There are two final things:

1. The women invloved in the Manson cult and Murders, they were young girls at the time, they feel they were coerced and used, looking back they see the error of their ways. Charles Manson does not.
2. Their victims, the people they preyed upon don't get that chance, they are dead. One of them was a pregnant woman. They didn't join a cult, they didn't choose to take those risks, but they paid the price for the choices these other people made.

Children of Serge, when will you wake up, when will you realise you are being coerced, however willfully, how well do you know Serge and what his plan for you is, when will you wake up? Hopefully not after it is too late.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2013 08:58AM by knowledge_is_king.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.