Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 28, 2018 06:50AM

Hullo, hullo.

In case anyone is interested, you can go here and read a series of links to articles describing the "Wellness" movement.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Why?

Because this is the social scene in which Serge Behayon recruits.

The articles are interesting because they profile persons who were not involved in deceitful, exploitative cults, but were simply into Wellness, Clean Food, naturopathic medicine -- and found themselves entrenched in oppressively restrictive eating patterns.

Add in Serge Benhayon's demands and his personality centered cult, plus physicians who are complicit disciples of Universal Medicine and the situation is infinitely more harmful.

Which is why the Cult Education message board and its anonymity protection is so very necessary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: essay ()
Date: May 28, 2018 10:05AM

117 views in 12hrs!

Somehow I don't think the Universal Medicine Congregation read the email not to read this site.

OR is it all coming from the Pranic population wanting honest information about Universal Medicine cult?

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: June 02, 2018 01:59PM

You’re right, essay, I’m sure Sergio has his eye well and truely fixed on this site. We should all be very grateful to Rick Ross for the work he and his institute do in keeping this and many other discussions front and centre in the fight for truth and justice.

Date: June 02, 2018 02:08PM

I think this site is regularly monitored by UM. I used to get frequent PMs from alleged ex members, people looking for help etc that where more than a little fishy. When I called them out they rapidly stopped messaging me.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 03, 2018 09:32AM

If we live clean lives we can sleep easily and do not have to monitor website traffic.

Date: June 04, 2018 12:36AM

I think the number of pro-UM websites they host, and also the number of “bullying anyone who dares to question UM” websites they run is very illuminating. Anyone coming to this discussion cold and googling UM would immediately see something is off in that fact alone. It’s just not normal. Nor is monitoring the internet for any hint of a discussion on UM, or contacting people in that discussion and claiming to be someone other than what they are.

I had a look at some UM websites today and the content from members is really disturbing. Numerous long, rambling and nonsensical arguments of why all journalists who write on UM are corrupt, biased, and missing the point. Some of the blogs are actually worrying in that the authors appear to be completely unhinged.

There’s going to be a fair few people in need of real psychiatric help when the group finally falls to pieces. The signs of its demise are apparent already, and I hope that those still a part of it have not burnt their bridges so much that they no longer have family and friends outside of the group to help them when this day comes.

Date: June 08, 2018 04:38PM

Q. Does the congregation of the Hall of Ageless Wisdom (yes for real) know that
their God, the Greatest Shape-changer of all time, for years called ALL
religions "abominations"?

A. Hell no

Q. Does the congregation know that Shape-changer Actaeon of Goonellabah
suddenly and quite miraculously turned the 'health' focus of his business
empire into a 'church' (for charity reasons - pull the other one it plays
Jingle Bells) when the Taxation Dept decided to audit?

A. Hell no

The congregation would rather be played like the proverbial fiddle,
than ever admit that they've been conned into the lifelessness of an obvious
(to all those not conned) cult.

Date: June 23, 2018 03:59PM

All rise please, court is in session.

A little update on the legal manoeuvring surrounding the Benhayon vs Rockett deformation trial. The judge in the case has ordered him to surrender his tax records, accounts and a list of all donations made to his “healing” business to the court. The court also has decreed videos and pictures of his hands on healing technique also be submitted.

See here for the full lowdown.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the judge watches some of those videos!

Date: June 25, 2018 10:58PM

HerbertKane178 do you also have any information on whether or not the Judge will order Benhayon to reveal the number of people who have died, as a direct result of Benhayons teachings?

Date: June 27, 2018 04:22PM

I'm afraid my information is limited to what I read in the papers in regards to the court proceedings. As far as I am aware there is no public record of any deaths that are attributed to following UM. My own opinion on the matter is that following such a severely restricted diet, being isolated from family and friends, and potentially ignoring serious medical conditions would most definitely have a detrimental effect to ones life.

The Parliament of NSW looked into misleading health-related information in 2014, and made special mention of UM. They stated:

"While there is little anecdotal evidence to suggest actual harm caused by these treatments, concerns were raised that patients may forego seeking proper medical advice and care. Two patients who were undergoing therapies at Universal Medicine were independently diagnosed with cancer and bronchiectasis respectively, and required proper medical intervention in order to be properly treated."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.