Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: February 27, 2013 09:43AM

Once more Concerned Partner thanks for you scholarly research onto Diabetes.
Allow me to add to that list the advances that medical science have made in the area of
Childbirth ,and prenatal and postnatal care . The direct result of these advances is that now in the 21s century most women and babies in the first world can expect to survive childbirth .
And another point which has bothered me since I first came across the cult Universal Medicine( and thanks MacReady for making it in a previous post )-Universal Medicine is neither "universal " nor is it " medicine " .
So the whole cult- like institution run by the self - appointed witch doctor Benhayon is deceitful from the nomenclature down! Over and out -Dobbsie

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 27, 2013 12:59PM

A reminder of what brought us here to begin with. Serge's insistence that followers 'leave' the loveless behind.

Serge Question - " Am i prepared to press the accelerator and leave whoever i might leave behind"

Serge - "where do i feel i personally stand staying with them and what do they get out of it"

Serge - 'what happens when i do accelerate forward and leave them behind.

Answer: The choice to leave and stay behind is there choice.

To help humanity we need press the accelerator and leave them behind.

The greatest brainwashing is normal life as it is not questioned.

People need to see GLORY lived.

And Serge has the hide to go on national Television and say in response to whether he helps break up families and say : " That is a scurrilous accusation. Its totally unfair"

In this short exchange he even manages to subvert thoughts by his followers they may being manipulated to break up their families by pretending 'normal life' is 'brainwashing' them.

There is no doubt in everything I have seen, read or heard from Serge that one of his favourite goals is to have his followers leave their partners, wives or husbands. He would be totally and acutely aware of the discord he is behind, and seems to be notching them up on a victory board.

Why wouldn't an enlightened master such as Serge try and encourage his followers to work on their primary relationships, rather than making the fact that they don't do or agree with Universal Medicine a reason to "put on the accelerator" and leave them behind?? I've said this before, but I think he would find himself in a completely different position now. Rather than staring down the road to the demise of his cult, it would be still going full steam ahead; just with bewildered and bemused partners on the sidelines forking out the bucks.

Bad move Serge.

Date: February 27, 2013 02:31PM

And because i am in the 'mood' for it today, let me remind readers of the deceptions of Serge.

He still has this on his website. SERGES BRAG

I have highlighted this part:

Time to take a stand –

Once again, it is pertinent to remember, if not understand, that all of this was happening to someone who did not need to change nor challenge his very comfortable position/place in life. At the age of 35, life was rather cruise-y in and amidst Serge’s long held strong and dedicated work ethic, and at that time, an even grander more financially rewarding opportunity lay in waiting. All it needed was a ‘yes’, and the known safe road was there for the taking. All thoughts led to the ‘yes’, that is, ‘take the assured opportunity and set yourself up for an even greater form of comfort for life’ – but the inner-heart felt otherwise. That time, was not that easy and, not only was it ‘not easy’, it was not necessary given the fact that it was in fact, not necessary.

Because it is utter bullshit. In 1994 Serge was declared bankrupt. According to the bankruptcy documents (I have ) he owned nothing. His then wife had an old car and $4 in the bank. They were sponsored by a friend to live on an Alstonville property. Serge was 30 years of age. In 1998 He was released from that bankruptcy with presumably no money (otherwise the trustee would be very interested) He was 35 years old. He supported the family by working for as a tennis coach, and then running his own 'clinics' at the Alstonville property. He was reportedly a good coach, but not a coach of elite tennis players as was alleged at the time, as some parents belatedly discovered. According to business colleagues from Sydney the care and integrity Serge speaks of is questionable. I guess it all depends on who is telling the story and who they want to impress.

Point is, Serge is still actively telling a story that isnt true, and yet claims to be about truth and integrity. His whole business is about TRUTH and INTEGRITY and yet he cant remove a proven lie from his website.

No one would care if he had business that went bad in the past. It happens to most business people. But why bullshit about it? When he was confronted by the New ltd journalist (yes, I talk to them) he flatly denied ever been bankrupt as 'scurrilous lies' and then went on a 5 minute rant about 'young girls being 'split' by older men' Charming stuff. And all on record. The tape was running. What a nob. It was only when the documents were waved in his face that he splutteringly admitted to it and then promptly blamed it on someone else.

So followers of Serge, when he asking you to put the accelerator on and follow him into GLORY and leave the loveless behind, remember you are following someone who has little regard for the truth, and even less for integrity.

Yes you have a choice to make.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2013 02:33PM by COncerned Partner.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: February 28, 2013 01:10PM

Photographic evidence of Serge Benhayon's abuses - scanned from a Sacred Esoteric Healing Workshop Manual have been sent to the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission, Lismore Police and are posted on the UMA blog - Universal Medicine's Women's Health Special.

And while you're there check out cult lawyer accidentally outing herself as a blog troll with major conflicts of interest on the Death Drive 2 Post

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: February 28, 2013 01:13PM

COncerned Partner

No one would care if he had business that went bad in the past. It happens to most business people. But why bullshit about it? When he was confronted by the New ltd journalist (yes, I talk to them) he flatly denied ever been bankrupt as 'scurrilous lies' and then went on a 5 minute rant about 'young girls being 'split' by older men' Charming stuff. And all on record. The tape was running. What a nob. It was only when the documents were waved in his face that he splutteringly admitted to it and then promptly blamed it on someone else.

As many of you may know, Natalie hosts group 'workshops' and/or activities specifically aimed at teenagers. I was assured by a UM student that Natalie has told the parents of these teens that in the non-UM teenage community, the sexual initiation allegedly referred to as 'splitting' is rampant amongst teenage girls. According to Natalie, it's not enough for under-age girls to simply lose their virginity, they are under immense pressure from their peers to lose their virginity to far older men and in as rough and vigorous fashion as possible, hence being 'split'.

While I'm sure this sort of thing happens, I have never heard of this activity being referred to as 'splitting' anywhere apart from within UM circles. If it was a widely known 'rite of passage' occurence amongst teenagers with its own slang definition, you can rest assured there'd be references to it online at the very least, but there appears to be nothing of the sort. As such, I propose that the whole thing is a scare tactic cooked up by Serge designed to frighten parents into coercing their children into joining the UM cult.

Moreover, given that Serge's sexual interest in Miranda began when she was barely, if at all, a teenager and he was in his 30's, once again we seem to have aother UM related concept (intended to malign people outside of the cult) that is in fact based on Serge's own misconduct.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: February 28, 2013 01:15PM

VenusDarkly
Photographic evidence of Serge Benhayon's abuses - scanned from a Sacred Esoteric Healing Workshop Manual have been sent to the NSW Health Care Complaints Commission, Lismore Police and are posted on the UMA blog - Universal Medicine's Women's Health Special.

And while you're there check out cult lawyer accidentally outing herself as a blog troll with major conflicts of interest on the Death Drive 2 Post

Absolutely appalled at the pictures and the other things you bring to light. I hope the appropriate authorities will act on this as soon as possible.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: February 28, 2013 05:33PM

VenusDarkly

Epic fail on Paula's behalf. Weird that the book burning lawyers don't try a bit harder to hide the obvious cult connections. 'Universal' Law, Serge's triangle symbolism in their logo etc. No, not on anyone's payroll at all. Once again, blatant lies on behalf of the cultists who claim to be 'in truth'. Pathetic.

Date: February 28, 2013 07:40PM

Wow... Hey Paula: you just got lawyered!!! I'd love to say more but I'd prefer to let you FEEL into it.
You know what that feeling is Paula, that's your Pranic, Lower, Critical mind telling you to get off the Serge pipe!

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: February 28, 2013 09:45PM

Hi Paula ,I noticed you work for a firm calling itself "Universal Law ".
Your Motto if I'm not mistaken - " Integrity and Light " doesn't mean telling big porkies
on line does it now ?
And you can tell your Boss Mr Bell that holding " Book Burnings " for Serge Benhayon in the backyard isn't synonymous
with the firm's creed either - guess what ,that's what the Nazis did in 1939.
Over and out Dobbsie

Date: March 02, 2013 08:09AM

From one of the cult websites:

Comments Policy

We welcome comments and questions. But of course we have some guidelines — one need only look at the comments section of a Youtube video to see that there are countless places on the web where anything goes—this is not that place. Genuine inquiry and interest, criticism and skepticism are welcome. Cynicism and outright aggressive comments on the other hand are not something we will waste white space on. There are enough sites on the web that cultivate and encourage a culture of complaining and bitching, frankly we find those sites boring. We care for humanity and in the interests of humanity we will not create or sustain environments that foster hate and offer little else.

This is a question of free speech, because when speech is hateful or aggressive it intimidates others; it bullies them and inhibits them from speaking freely. Whatever criticisms are there to be expressed can be delivered without reaction and aggression. Since when did ‘freedom of speech’ become a right to freely and anonymously abuse others? A society that allows this is not a free society, it is a society that is held hostage to cowards who troll sites and digitally pillage with no accountability. We don’t play ball with that. We ask for people to engage but to engage responsibly. Your considered contributions are valued and appreciated.

In other words, we are not interested in comments or ideas that don't agree with what we want to hear!

I know we have all had a crack at asking questions, ever so politely, and none of the comments have ever made it through the cult-propaganda filter no matter how benign. I suspect they need to know you first.

I suspect Real Media Real Change have a similar idea of what constitutes free speech and open discussion.

If you would like to have proof of how the cult encourages inappropriate disclosure of personal information and then rewards that behavior, read this blog by one of our favorite cult bloggers:
KYLA TELLS ALL, AGAIN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.