Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: February 24, 2013 07:25AM

Dear howdoesithappen ,I was listening to "Saturday AM " on ABC radio yesterday and an authority on Cancer Research and it's related statistics was interviewed .He stated that lung cancer in women had overtaken breast cancer as the biggest killer of women in Australia .
Interestingly,he also said that breast cancer rates have dropped significantly and will continue to do so thanks to effective treatments and screening techniques that are now available.
I don't know where serge Benhayon and the UN nuns get their facts from .One thing I do know about them is that their assertions on all things never stand up to any scrutiny.
Anyway HDIH good luck -Dobbsie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2013 07:27AM by Eric Dobbs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HowDoesItHappen ()
Date: February 24, 2013 08:17AM

Thanks guys. That's good to know ED.

Posted by: HowDoesItHappen ()
Date: February 24, 2013 08:27AM

And I apologise for not realising that Venus had already put up a post about this thing a while ago. I guess I never put 2 and 2 together.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: February 24, 2013 06:11PM

Facts, Dobbsie?!

Nup, the UniMed cult is only interested in Esoteric 'truth', aka manufactured bullshit - particularly regarding medical stats. Endorsed by entranced doctors.

Don't apologize HDIH, even the cult can't keep up with the volume of bullshit they generate.

Date: February 24, 2013 06:33PM

Oh and I have a new post up - Esoteric Relationships - a sampling of Serge's writings showing how he breaks up relationships and families. Plus a link to the cult's latest personal development joke - an exercise in narcissistic emotional atrophy - the Self Love Project
Fetch me a bucket.

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: February 24, 2013 08:09PM

With all this talk about " self love " readers I'm projecting the next stop on the Benhayon Idiot Express will be .....
Esoteric Masturbation.
And as Woody Allen once said:" There is nothing wrong with Masturbation , it's just having sex with that someone you love "
And here is a new range for Natalie Benhayon too - your very own Serge Benhayon personally endorsed Esoteric Vibrator( only for the ladies of course) to add to your esoteric Breast Cream and the elaborately embossed pillow-slip collection .
Where do I sign up ? Over and out -Dobbsie

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: February 25, 2013 01:28PM

I came across this quote today and thought i'd share it here. I'm you'll all agree it applies to Serge in spades:

"One way of spotting the opportunist and the fraud is by their employment of a specialized esoteric vocabulary, deliberately obscure phraseology, and defensive or arrogant attitudes in the presentation of their material".

- Stephen Hickman.

Date: February 26, 2013 06:08AM

Where does Serge get off referring to his Cult as Universal Medicine?
Firstly: it isn't Universal it is exclusive to those people who abide by his enthralling rules and mindplay.
Secondly: it isn't Medicine, Medicine is a Science or practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. i.e. Something that is good for us, based on proper Scientific Method, Empirical Evidence, and that provides a positive outcome.

Date: February 26, 2013 07:24AM

It's interesting how Serge always harps on about the so-called evils of Science, how disease and death are on the rise, that Science is doing nothing to help and that the only way to be saved is through Serge and his non-teachings.
Typically, disease is characterised by Serge as being a modern phenomenon born out of bad eating and bad living.

Usually he uses Cancer as his example, especially those that have not yet got a prevention or cure. Why not, choose one of the ones Science hasn't been able to save us from YET in order to prove Science is incapable of doing ANYTHING to help - nevermind the thousands of diseases and illnesses it has cured and prevented and the millions of lives it has saved.

It does beg the question: if Serge and Universal Medicine are so much better, what has Serge actually done to HELP anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

I recently came across an article on the History of Diabetes: [www.diabeteshealth.com]

If you take the time to read it, you will see, that while only one example, of only one disease, it is completely at odds with the whole Science Conundrum Serge has constructed.

I am going to assume that we all know what Diabetes is but for those not up with the statistics, an estimated 1 in 7 Australians suffers from the disease, diabetes is the fasting growing chronic disease in Australia and the sixth leading cause of death in Australia.

Ok, got your head around those facts, now read on for a short History of Diabetes.

“For 2,000 years diabetes has been recognized as a devastating and deadly disease.” It was first described by Aretaeus in the first century A.D. “Physicians in ancient times, like Aretaeus, recognized the symptoms of diabetes but were powerless to effectively treat it.” Hmmm, Ancient Times, so around the same time that Serge’s “Ancient Wisdom” was bumbling around looking for a light switch… but what about the faceless scientists, you know the ones that Serge describes as not caring, and being borderline useless, oh, they cared so little that they were prepared to drink their patients urine in order to diagnose the illness “In the 17th century a London physician, Dr. Thomas Willis, determined whether his patients had diabetes or not by sampling their urine. If it had a sweet taste he would diagnose them with diabetes mellitus- "honeyed" diabetes. This method of monitoring blood sugars went largely unchanged until the 20th century.” They came up with low calorie diets – as little as 450 calories a day (like the one Serge has his otherwise healthy “students” on), the diet “prolonged the life of people with diabetes but kept them weak and suffering from near starvation.”

Diabetes effects the pancreas which creates Insulin, Insulin enables sugars to travel from the bloodstream to cells providing us with energy the lifesource that keeps our body functioning. Without Insulin, sugars build up in the bloodstream, slowing the circulation of blood, until the veins can hold no more and the sugar leaches into the surrounding tissue (unable to be absorbed) taking with it precious fluids compounding the lack of nutrition with unquenchable dehydration, death is caused by the inability of the lungs to expel carbon dioxide. Without Insulin the expected outcome was described as such:

"Food and drink no longer mattered, often could not be taken. A restless drowsiness shaded into semi-consciousness. As the lungs heaved desperately to expel carbonic acid (as carbon dioxide), the dying diabetic took huge gasps of air to try to increase his capacity. 'Air hunger' the doctors called it, and the whole process was sometimes described as 'internal suffocation.'

But then in 1921, “something truly miraculous occurred in Ontario, Canada. A young surgeon Frederick Banting, and his assistant Charles Best, kept a severely diabetic dog alive for 70 days by injecting it with a murky concoction of canine pancreas extract. With the help of Dr. Collip and Dr. Macleod, Banting and Best administered a more refined extract of insulin to Leonard Thompson, a young boy dying of diabetes. Within 24 hours, Leonard's dangerously high blood sugars had dropped to near normal levels.”

“Until the discovery of insulin, most children diagnosed with diabetes were expected to live less than a year. In a matter of 24 hours the boy's life had been saved. News of the miracle extract, insulin, spread like wildfire across the world.”

It’s worth taking a minute to recognise that humanity had been suffering from this ancient disease for at least 2000 years, in a horrible, tortuous way, and it was only 92 years ago that modern science developed a life-saving treatment – not a cure mind you, that is still a way off – but weigh those symptoms and prognosis up against the stats from the first article, would you wish to live in a world where 1 in 7 people was dying a long drawn out death from diabetes induced “internal suffocation”.

I’ll end the post as the second article itself ends by quoting Hippocrate's humble warning to future physicians, written in his Corpus Hippocraticum in the first century B.C., "Life is short, art is long, the right moment soon speeds past, experience deceives, judgment is difficult!"

Sources:
[www.diabetesaustralia.com.au]
[www.diabeteshealth.com]

Date: February 26, 2013 07:43PM

I can understand Serge inventing total rubbish about medicine - seeing he's appointed himself as ominiscient being/messiah and it's unclear whether he finished high school. It's consistent with the totally ignorant and wholly invented rubbish he talks about everything else - gender politics, astronomy, climate change, relationships, diet, Eastern philosophy etc.

But what's the Universal Medicine cult doctors' excuse? A rheumatologist who endorses lack of exercise and that rheumatoid arthritis results from anger at one's parents. A paediatrician who endorses that post natal depression results from women becoming disconnected from their femaleness and failing to nurture themselves because they're busy nurturing a newborn baby, and that babies can choke on the negative energy found in breast milk. Eunice the euthanasia enthusiast & general surgeon who endorses that breast and gynecological disorders result from 'menful' energy. An opthalmologist who can't see the harm she's involved in and is running a tattoo removal business which profits from Serge's teachings that tattoos carry the evil pranic energy of the tattooist and that every time the tattooist smokes dope or has a drink, the tattoo wearer receives the energy. A GP who endorses amateur rape counselling during Esoteric Breast Massage and happily supports claims that EBM assists in healing gynecological disorders. And the chest surgeon Serge publicly incriminated at a lecture and on recorded audio by telling the world he's assisted patients to die.

How are they not embarrassed? Or mortified? Other members of the medical profession wonder how they're not deregistered.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.