Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: February 21, 2013 02:15PM

COncerned Partner
The Family is following in dad's tradition of selling hocus pocus, but now using that new-fangled and evidence based thing called 'technology'- the product of the lower pranic mind.

While Serge is on record bagging out IPhones and the internet, daughter Natalie has been busy setting up a new company - Esoteric Women's health- and creating an app based on the ageless science of moon cycles, for iphones. Of course it is not free. Around $5 to you members. There's at least 2000 certain sales from the sycophantic followers who have already clamored for initiation points by giving it a perfect score- unseen before on itunes- with superlatives such as " wow, amazing, supportive, gentle, beautiful, lovely.

And guess what, even though men don't menstruate they can use it too! why not? That's another $5 for Natalie's fledgling company. At least she had the good sense to write a solid disclaimer that it is all bunkum in the terms.

UM CULT MOON CYCLE APP

Serge has left a rating and review for the (cr)App under his own name, so we can only hope that his comment, along with the repetitive, monotone nature of the other reviews alerts a few people to the UM cult affiliation of Natalie's latest money spinner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HowDoesItHappen ()
Date: February 21, 2013 06:04PM

Wow. Just..... wow.

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: February 21, 2013 06:57PM

Is there a " Cult Recognition " App. available ? How about a " Is this Man a dangerous Cult leader" App.
And for all Universal Medicine worshipers a " Pranic Compass" App or " Lords of Form" App
Benhayon and his tribe must be excited about the " commercial potential" that dear old Nat has unlocked ! over and out
Eric

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: February 22, 2013 01:25AM

Eric Dobbs
Is there a " Cult Recognition " App. available ? How about a " Is this Man a dangerous Cult leader" App.
And for all Universal Medicine worshipers a " Pranic Compass" App or " Lords of Form" App
Benhayon and his tribe must be excited about the " commercial potential" that dear old Nat has unlocked ! over and out
Eric

Made me laugh. A lot.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: February 22, 2013 07:55AM

Reality tester app?

Google Blogger has caved in to the cult and removed the Australian UMA blogger blog outright, like the UK url which was shut down completely.

It seems some Australian and UK readers haven't found our new blog addresses where our full content is available - including the naming names page - so I'm going to put them up again:

[universalmedicineaccountability.wordpress.com]

[universalmedicinecult.wordpress.com] (previously Words from the Families of Universal Medicine Students)

Wordpress is unlikley to shut us down because they operate under US jurisdiction, and the cult needs a court order to do so. If they do, we'll reappear again, guaranteed.

And yes we'll be watching the cult's renewed push into the women's health market, particularly with their highly body negative messages and embedded sexism.

Creepiest of all is The Girl To Woman Project again with anti-free speech front group Real Media Real Change's Sara Harris' name on it.

None of the Girl to Woman Project PR/recruitment blurb mentions that Serge's wife Miranda moved into his home when she was 13, and he still has adolescent girls stay in his home to this day. Nor that reproductive cancers are caused by 'menful' energy and women's struggle for equal rights.

Date: February 22, 2013 08:31PM

VenusDarkly
Reality tester app?
Creepiest of all is The Girl To Woman Project again with anti-free speech front group Real Media Real Change's Sara Harris' name on it.

Oops, wrong Sarah. I got my sycophants mixed up, which is easy to do when they all act, dress and sound the same.

And at least I can admit my mistakes, unlike the cult, which called their Real Media Real Change cyber harassment conference a success after 8 out of 10 speakers cancelled when they found out who was really behind it.

Anyway, we'll be following The Girl To Woman Shenanigans with interest. I wonder if they'll declare cult backing for their upcoming courses and events or whether we'll have to do it for them. Again.

Try transparency Sara or Sarah. And while you're at it, try examining the cult's fixation with gynecology and adolescent girls.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: February 23, 2013 02:47AM

VenusDarkly
VenusDarkly
Reality tester app?

Oops, wrong Sarah. I got my sycophants mixed up, which is easy to do when they all act, dress and sound the same.

And at least I can admit my mistakes, unlike the cult, which called their Real Media Real Change cyber harassment conference a success after 8 out of 10 speakers cancelled when they found out who was really behind it.

Anyway, we'll be following The Girl To Woman Shenanigans with interest. I wonder if they'll declare cult backing for their upcoming courses and events or whether we'll have to do it for them. Again.

Try transparency Sara or Sarah. And while you're at it, try examining the cult's fixation with gynecology and adolescent girls.

Serge seems to have an unhealthy obsession with turning young girls into 'women', before they've reached the age of consent. I suppose when you're capable of full body orgasms courtesy of Shamballa (not to mention the only man on the planet who "truly makes love") you just want girls to experience that as early as possible.

Posted by: HowDoesItHappen ()
Date: February 23, 2013 08:36PM

Hey guys,

There's apparently an "International Women's Talk" happening in Brisbane tomorrow. The guest speaker is some doctor who is going to enlighten the attendees as to why the rates of women's diseases (breast cancer and probably ovarian and cervical also) are through the roof these days. It sounds absolutely delightful really.

My question is, does anyone know who this doctor is? I am thinking it might be a good idea to employ the tactic of ad hominen (or however it's spelt) arguments that UMers love to use. They seem to relate to it so it can't hurt to use it back. I'd love to know any information possible to discredit this "professional".

My partner has thankfully had a lot less contact with UM over the last few months which has been a step in the right direction without having really solved any problems. I feel that her attending this event tomorrow will only be a step right back to where she was.

Peace out peeps!

Date: February 24, 2013 05:59AM

The Doctor is Dr Jane Barker of Bangalow. The same doctor who participates in and endorses the Esoteric Breast Massage therapeutic abuse. The NSW HCCC/AHPRA has received a complaint about her, but as usual they won't do anything to discipline her unless a patient comes forward and complains they've been harmed - in spite of her breaching the codes of conduct for medical practitioners - exploiting patients' lack of medical knowledge and referring patients to unqualified practitioners of untested modalities.

Respectable doctors I've spoken to about her are utterly disgusted by her conduct. And the rest of the cult doctors.

They are a major component of UM's recruitment capabilities.

Date: February 24, 2013 06:14AM

Also, I'm becoming curious about AHPRA and the HCCC's (healthcare regulatory bodies in Australia) definition of harm. The codes spell it out, but I wonder what it takes for AHPRA to enact the codes and enforce discipline. The doctors are contributing to family harm, relationship harm, financial harm, endorsing a diet that harms people physically via malnutrition and doctrines and modalities that harm body image and emotional and mental health.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.