Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: February 08, 2013 01:27PM

knowledge_is_king
MacReady
VenusDarkly
Sister blog Words from the Families of Universal Medicine Students has already relaunched as Universal Medicine Cult with an eye popping new post.

Who knew she was so competitive?

Good to see. It's interesting to note that the book-burning fanatics at Serge's ministry of delusion consider censorship to be a key component of their 'one-unified-truth'. I think it's time Benhayon put his money where his mouth is and start engaging in public debates with intellectuals in relevant fields of expertise (preferably accompanied by media attendance) as he has repeatedly claimed he would be willing to.

You could argue that he had the opportunity to debate an intellectual in a very relevant field, when David Milikan -attended one of the Esoteric Discussion Groups. However he did not take the opportunity to debate David, he instead opted to hide behind his supporters, who preferred to physically remove David Milikan from the EDG rather than face him in a one on one discourse.

Case in point: Serge can't stand on his own two feet and neither can his words. He is nothing without his followers. But through his mind altering system of thought reform he has achieved that which all sociopaths desire and that is to reverse their own shortcomings into someone else. Which is why, in my humble opinion, he has his followers thinking that they are nothing without him.

It is about control. Control over the language, over what you say, what you feel, what you think, how you think, how you love, what you eat; control over the conversation, where it is held, who can be present; control over the Internet, and the messages that are presented.

Esoteric: intended to be understood by only a small number of people who play by the rules.

I am very much looking forward to Channel 7 airing Dr. Milikan's report.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: February 10, 2013 07:10PM

The Universal Medicine Accountability blog is back - up and at 'em on a new platform with full content restored.

Posted by: janab ()
Date: February 10, 2013 08:42PM

Any word on when this is happening?

Date: February 12, 2013 12:53PM

VenusDarkly
The Universal Medicine Accountability blog is back - up and at 'em on a new platform with full content restored.

and Universal Medicine Cult

Date: February 12, 2013 12:54PM

janab

Any word on when this is happening?

Who knows Janab? what is your interest in UM? Family, friend, partner...?

Posted by: janab ()
Date: February 12, 2013 04:26PM

Hi CP. I've got a relative who seems to be pretty deeply involved in UM. Don't want to give too many details, but have read a lot of what is in this thread and a lot of it seems very familliar. The restricted food, music, strict sleep hours, obsession with being gentle (but surfing ok), avoidance of emotions, serge-speak, etc.

Date: February 13, 2013 09:14AM

janab
Hi CP. I've got a relative who seems to be pretty deeply involved in UM. Don't want to give too many details, but have read a lot of what is in this thread and a lot of it seems very familliar. The restricted food, music, strict sleep hours, obsession with being gentle (but surfing ok), avoidance of emotions, serge-speak, etc.

Sounds typical. Man or woman if you can reveal? And is the family still intact or on way out? Hope you don't think I am being nosy.

There is a fairly extensive list of broken down families we have collated and while the UM members all claim that there was a preexisting problem- he was drinker/abusive (that seems to typically about argumentative tones)/had problems not being dealt with/was forcing a role on them/etc- from the other side their is a consistent story of emotional withdrawal, aloofness, self righteous behavior, withdrawal of affection, pettiness, self-absorption, and of course the corker, having to listen to "Serge says..." all day long while be serenaded with Chris James discordant notes, and dealing with diminishing food stuffs and grandma bedtimes; driving a big fat wedge into the relationships be it partners, spouses, siblings, children, cousins, friends.

Like to get a better picture for the list if possible.

thanks

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: February 17, 2013 02:37PM

COncerned Partner
VenusDarkly

and Universal Medicine Cult

Both these blog updates are great reading, thanks for the update.

I've noticed that a common theme amongst the testimonies of UM cult members is a history of addiction of one kind or another, whether it be substance abuse or patterns of emotionally damaging behaviour. Since they all claim to have "found themselves" as a result of Benhayon's ideas, I wonder how many students would honestly be able to walk away from UM and get on with their lives without the rituals and paraphernalia that dictate every aspect of their daily existence? Or, upon examining themselves truthfully, would they admit that they are now addicted to Serge?

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: February 18, 2013 06:39PM

Great point MacReady. I found the similarities between addictive behaviour and the behaviour of Universal Medicine students striking when I was first researching UM's thought reform techniques. At the bottom of Universal Medicine is Habit Forming Part 4 are definitions of behavioural addiction, following an analysis of the UniMed lifestyle.

And if any readers are frustrated by the removal of content from our blogspot blogs, please visit the new wordpress addresses in Macready's post above to access our full content.

Date: February 21, 2013 05:54AM

The Family is following in dad's tradition of selling hocus pocus, but now using that new-fangled and evidence based thing called 'technology'- the product of the lower pranic mind.

While Serge is on record bagging out IPhones and the internet, daughter Natalie has been busy setting up a new company - Esoteric Women's health- and creating an app based on the ageless science of moon cycles, for iphones. Of course it is not free. Around $5 to you members. There's at least 2000 certain sales from the sycophantic followers who have already clamored for initiation points by giving it a perfect score- unseen before on itunes- with superlatives such as " wow, amazing, supportive, gentle, beautiful, lovely.

And guess what, even though men don't menstruate they can use it too! why not? That's another $5 for Natalie's fledgling company. At least she had the good sense to write a solid disclaimer that it is all bunkum in the terms.

UM CULT MOON CYCLE APP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.