Re: Universal medicine
Date: February 02, 2013 05:35AM

Narcissism is a generalized personality trait characterized by manipulation, egotism, vanity, conceit, selfishness, or lack of empathy.

Narcissists also display a lack of Empathy, disregard of personal boundaries, with-hold love and affection often and manipulate their friends, children and work associations through 'Gaslighting'.

Gaslighting is, according to the Urban Dictionary' "...false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their own memory, perception and quite often, their sanity.
"

Hotchkiss' seven deadly sins of narcissism

-Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
- Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
- Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
-Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
-Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
- Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
-Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and other.

Serge on Compassion:
Interpret compassion as an emotion and you have drunk the poison of another.
There is not an ounce of emotion in true compassion.
Have sympathy for the sick and you will take on the emotions of their sickness.

- The Buddha.
Compassion is that which makes the heart of the good move at the pain of others. It crushes and destroys the pain of others; thus, it is called compassion. It is called compassion because it shelters and embraces the distressed.

The Borg Queen (Star trek)
"stop resisting. Take pleasure in this - Human sentiment- Compassion, sympathy, Empathy- They're irrelevant! We will assimilate them and their distinctiveness will make us more. They will be one with us. In the collective."

Serge has made a a religion out of his pathological state. His poor followers emulate his emotionless, empathy-free state which he inhabits naturally. He calls this "Livingness"

Empathy is the ability to sense the feelings of others, as you would yourself and then express or emote compassion.

Compassion connects humans.

It is the basis of love.

Without compassion or empathy genocide would be epidemic.

Without compassion famines would go unheeded

Without compassion mothers would not scoop up their injured child and embrace them.

Without compassion humans would be squabbling monkeys ripping at each others throats for sweetmeat.

Livingness is a state of living evil; lack of love. Live=eviL

His plan is to assimilate as many well meaning people as he can and turn them on their loved ones for his own profit and aggrandizement.

He succeeds because people are not like him and don't suspect people such as himself exist.

They would prefer to believe in a fantastic story of transcendence than in the simple facts before them.

They will make a few presented tidbits of information, and social proofs, as absolutes truths.

They follow because in his delusion, Serge does not prevaricate. Their lives before were full of uncertainty.

They keep working at his plan because it doesn't make sense, and cant be achieved. They think they are not worthy, and Serge keeps reminding them.

But the truth is far simpler. If he says it is so, it is not. Plain and simple.

Love= compassion, empathy, sympathy, human emotion.

Get your life back. Join the real world, with all its faults and uncertainties. Your emotional life, intellect, memories are your life. Uncertain as it is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2013 05:59AM by COncerned Partner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: February 02, 2013 02:50PM

Latest accountability post on RMRC is UP! This time Real Media Real Change decided to use the good name of International Women's Day for their sordid recruitment drive. Relentless Scamming - Esoteric 'Feminism' complete with the 'truth' from the burblings of 'The One' on women and women's health. Very savoury.

And interesting, we knew they had an event planned for Sydney tomorrow well before they launched their publicity. I doubt it's a coincidence they launched close to the wire and after they thought they'd removed us from the internet.

We won't be disappearing in a hurry. And there's more dirt to come. Should be a big week of posts on the UMA blog. Just wait.

Date: February 02, 2013 10:03PM

And nice post, CP.

Hotchkiss's seven deadly sins reads like Special Serge's biography.

He succeeds because people are not like him and don't suspect people such as himself exist.

This reminds me of a woman I know - an exceedingly gentle and conscientious woman, who was working in a highly abusive workplace. Her vile boss even called her the c-word. It was literally making her ill. When she could sleep, she'd wake with nightmares punching her husband. I talked with her regularly over a long period about the situation, encouraging her to leave. At the time, the job market was good, she was contractor, there was no good reason for her to stay in that hell hole. For months she kept saying the same things to me. 'Why would he do that?' 'Why would he say things like that?' She was awake at night trying to work out why he was so cruel. I asked her if she thought he was lying awake every night wondering how to do the right thing by her.

She simply could not get her head around the fact that there are a very small minority of individuals out there with no conscience, no scruples, and motivated solely by having their demands met. A small, even tiny minority that are able to wreak havoc and destroy the lives of countless others. The notion was too difficult for her to accept. She did get out, and her health returned, but I don't know if she ever really got it.

The recent posts I've made featuring Serge's writings - Packaging Death and Esoteric Compassion have had very large numbers of page views. I think our readers are stunned by the content, and they should be. I doubt many UM followers had realized the substance of those writings, diluted as it is in copious padding of Esoteric self loving choices, livingness, Divineness, Venus Mars Arcturus, Soulfulness and gentle breath. Remove the waffle and at its base is a very grim essence. I think they have to keep going back to those pages to check if it's for real.

The cult portrays as us trolls, as the enemy, but the enemy is right there at the top. He's cultivating the seeds of his and the whole group's destruction. When UniMed crashes, it won't be because of us, it'll be because of him.

Don't go down with him.

Date: February 05, 2013 05:48PM

New UMA blog post - Death Drive - Serge Benhayon & the Cult Doctors on official complaints to Australian and UK regulators about UniMed's public statements on medically assisted death.

Date: February 06, 2013 09:29AM

Scratch that, Google has removed the Universal Medicine Accountability blogs and Words of the Families blogs from the .co.uk URLs, based on a legal threat that hasn't been tried in court. And won't be.

The latest post on the cult doctors is no doubt up on the .com address for US and other readers. Everyone else can still view it and the last several posts on [universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au] until the cogs of internet censorship pull those down too.

Oh well. We'll be back on new URLs, possibly several URLs, so give us a minute. Our blogs are safely stored, so no content will be missing, apart from comments. Not sure about all of your cool comments.

In the meantime, if any of you would like to write to Australia's communications minister Stephen Conroy and Shadow communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull, please feel free to ask how multi million dollar death cults are now able to appoint themselves as Internet censors and in violation of freedom of speech laws in Australia. CC to new attorney general Dreyfus and shadow attorney general George Brandis.

Same for the UK.

Malcolm Turnbull malcolm.turnbull.mp@aph.gov.au
Minister Stephen Conroy minister@dbcde.gov.au
Attorney General Mark Dreyfus mark.dreyfus.mp@aph.gov.au
Senator George Brandis senator.brandis@aph.gov.au

Date: February 06, 2013 05:12PM

Sister blog Words from the Families of Universal Medicine Students has already relaunched as Universal Medicine Cult with an eye popping new post.

Who knew she was so competitive?

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:55PM

There are many other places on the Internet that take free speech more seriously than Google. Glad to see the "Words from..." blog back up again.

Try as you might, you will never censor the truth.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:41AM

VenusDarkly
Sister blog Words from the Families of Universal Medicine Students has already relaunched as Universal Medicine Cult with an eye popping new post.

Good to see. It's interesting to note that the book-burning fanatics at Serge's ministry of delusion consider censorship to be a key component of their 'one-unified-truth'. I think it's time Benhayon put his money where his mouth is and start engaging in public debates with intellectuals in relevant fields of expertise (preferably accompanied by media attendance) as he has repeatedly claimed he would be willing to.

Date: February 08, 2013 07:50AM

MacReady
VenusDarkly

Good to see. It's interesting to note that the book-burning fanatics at Serge's ministry of delusion consider censorship to be a key component of their 'one-unified-truth'. I think it's time Benhayon put his money where his mouth is and start engaging in public debates with intellectuals in relevant fields of expertise (preferably accompanied by media attendance) as he has repeatedly claimed he would be willing to.

You could argue that he had the opportunity to debate an intellectual in a very relevant field, when David Milikan -attended one of the Esoteric Discussion Groups. However he did not take the opportunity to debate David, he instead opted to hide behind his supporters, who preferred to physically remove David Milikan from the EDG rather than face him in a one on one discourse.

Case in point: Serge can't stand on his own two feet and neither can his words. He is nothing without his followers. But through his mind altering system of thought reform he has achieved that which all sociopaths desire and that is to reverse their own shortcomings into someone else. Which is why, in my humble opinion, he has his followers thinking that they are nothing without him.

It is about control. Control over the language, over what you say, what you feel, what you think, how you think, how you love, what you eat; control over the conversation, where it is held, who can be present; control over the Internet, and the messages that are presented.

Esoteric: intended to be understood by only a small number of people who play by the rules.

Date: February 08, 2013 12:52PM

knowledge_is_king
MacReady
VenusDarkly

You could argue that he had the opportunity to debate an intellectual in a very relevant field, when David Milikan -attended one of the Esoteric Discussion Groups. However he did not take the opportunity to debate David, he instead opted to hide behind his supporters, who preferred to physically remove David Milikan from the EDG rather than face him in a one on one discourse.

Case in point: Serge can't stand on his own two feet and neither can his words. He is nothing without his followers. But through his mind altering system of thought reform he has achieved that which all sociopaths desire and that is to reverse their own shortcomings into someone else. Which is why, in my humble opinion, he has his followers thinking that they are nothing without him.

It is about control. Control over the language, over what you say, what you feel, what you think, how you think, how you love, what you eat; control over the conversation, where it is held, who can be present; control over the Internet, and the messages that are presented.

Esoteric: intended to be understood by only a small number of people who play by the rules.

Someone remarked to me today how courageous he was in his convictions.

He hasn't posted a defence, instead he hides behind blogs run by his students.
He has declined interviews, knowing full well he will look like the cult leader he is.
He hasn't debated anyone else who might have a contrary opinion or idea.
He now hides behind black plastic when he gives lectures.

Somewhere in one of his books or sites there is a quote where he says he would prefer to take a bullet than to back away from what he knows is the truth. Looks like he is scared of that commitment too.

Yes, he's a real hero. Hiding behind few hundred woman's skirts and a handful of skinny emasculated men.

He likes the word True. If what he is saying is the truth, get out there and start telling everyone about it. Get on TV, in the newspapers, on the radio. I know the response is " The temporal world, controlled by the lords of form, cannot understand the one unified truth, you need to feel it in a spherical way" which more or less means, I am talking garbage and everyone will find me out.

For the successor to Jesus he is pretty pathetic. I wonder what the Hierarchy have to say about his performance? A notch down that old initiation scale I think.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.