Re: Universal medicine
Date: January 25, 2013 12:07PM

knowledge_is_king
"He was the focal point at all times, and what seemed so amazing is that he somehow... I would feel totally out of control, and yet I would watch him and he would seem totally IN control..."
"The idea was to get rid of all the conditioning, to die in yourself, so he would hold you up and say something to you say "see I can see your mother on you - it's still the conditioning, you know, you haven't gotten rid of it, you're not dead yet"
"(he'd say) I would die for you, and then the questions would begin: "would you die for me?"
Voiceover: "And what was the philosophy that ______ was offering? It had begun with the notion of oneness and the power of love, but over time, it grew steadily more paranoid, the message to the family grew steadily darker, there was no right or wrong, and life and death were really the same thing, in fact death could be a welcome step on the way to a better world..."

Who does this sound like. I'll give you a hint, the first two quotes come from a woman named Patricia Krenwinkel, the third quote comes from Leslie Van Houten. The voiceover is from Charles Manson - the Manson Family documentary. [www.youtube.com]

Voiceover: "During the trial, as in their lives before, the 3 women took all their instructions from Manson"
Krenwinkel: "With Manson he believed everything we did was creating some picture that was going to go out into the universe and bend it towards his will"
Voiceover: "The daily march of Van Houten, Atkins and Krenwinkel, smiling and singing was unnerving to anyone who saw it on the news, the song they were singing was one that Manson had written."
Voiceover: "On January 25th of 1971, after 9 days of deliberation, the jury found each defendent guilty of conspiracy to commit murder and murder in the first degree, in a separate trial Tex Watson was also found guilty and sentenced to death. In the penalty phase of the trial, the women did testify and tried to exhonerate Manson. And now the instructions from Manson were changing..."
Krenwinkel: One of things that Charlie always promoted about himself was "I don't lie" and all of a sudden he was asking every one of us to lie on a daily basis... and it was like "you lie??? A god lies???"
Prosecutor: " Before that clerk reads that verdict you don't know what he's going to say, "life" or "death", it's a very tense, suspenseful moment, and I look over at Manson, and his hands were trembling, now here's someone who always spoke of the beauty of death, was always telling everyone, death is a beautiful thing, and maybe when we kill these people, we're doing them a favour and they don't even realise it, but I was with him for 9 and a half months and HE fought very hard for his own life, see, so that was just pure hypocrisy on his part."
[www.youtube.com]

Voiceover: Now Charles Manson is moving into his 70s, and Tex Watson and the women are in their 50s. To listen to Manson, Pat Krenwinkel, and Leslie Van Houten toay is to hear very different memories of those events well over a quarter century ago.
Van Houten: If anything, the older I get the harder it is, Mrs LaBianca was younger than I am now, I, took away all that life.
Manson: I see blood in here every day, every day someone's gettin shot, someone's gettin cut, someone's gettin beat, I've lived in that all my life... you can pile a hundred dead bodies in front of my cell and that don't set me to do nothin."
Krenwinkel: Every day I wake up and know that I'm a destroyer of the most precious thing: which is life, and living with that is the most difficult thing of all. And I do that because that is what I deserve, is to wake up every morning and know that.
Van Houten: You know it didn't happen ovenight, he spent a lot of time taking middle class girls and remolding them.
Manson: I never broke nobody's will, I never told anybody to do anything other than what they wanted to do.
Krenwinkel: Oh Charlie's just absolutely lying, there wasn’t one thing done, that was even allowed to be done without his express permission.
Manson: Wait a minute, I said you do what’s best for you, you do what you feel is right, you do what you think is right, whatever you think is right has got to be right, all I’m doing is walking with you, I’m walkin in line with you and holding in line with you, what you do is up to you, it’s got nothing to do with me.
Van Houten: You know I take offence to the fact that 25 years later Manson doesn’t own up to his share in this, I take offence to that. I take responsibility for my part. And part of my responsibility was helping to create him.
[www.youtube.com]

I hope readers make it this far, I know it is a long post. But I hope the readers can also see the glaring parrallels between the above excerpt on Charles Manson and his followers and the excerpts you have read on here regarding Serge and his followers. The thought processes, patterns, and coercion are all very similar.

There are two final things:

1. The women invloved in the Manson cult and Murders, they were young girls at the time, they feel they were coerced and used, looking back they see the error of their ways. Charles Manson does not.
2. Their victims, the people they preyed upon don't get that chance, they are dead. One of them was a pregnant woman. They didn't join a cult, they didn't choose to take those risks, but they paid the price for the choices these other people made.

Children of Serge, when will you wake up, when will you realise you are being coerced, however willfully, how well do you know Serge and what his plan for you is, when will you wake up? Hopefully not after it is too late.

IN AN INTERVIEW MANSON LATER SAID THIS

" I NEVER TOLD ANYONE WHAT TO DO. NEVER. I NEVER TELL ANYONE WHAT TO DO. THEY DECIDE IN THEMSELVES WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. I NEVER TELL ANYONE WHAT TO DO OR SAY OR THINK"

Now that seems familiar too....

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 25, 2013 01:00PM

COncerned Partner

" I NEVER TOLD ANYONE WHAT TO DO. NEVER. I NEVER TELL ANYONE WHAT TO DO. THEY DECIDE IN THEMSELVES WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. I NEVER TELL ANYONE WHAT TO DO OR SAY OR THINK"

But if you don't do what I say: you aren't loving, you will have to reincarnate a thousand more times, you are using your critical mind / being pranic, you need to feel into it more
And if you decide to do something else: you are being manipulated by the lords of form, you aren't one of the chosen ones, aren't fiery, you will get cancer, won't be able to conceive
And if you don't use my made up language: you aren't embracing the oneness, the spherical truth, I will talk over you with my own made up phrases literally putting them in your mouth
And if you don't think the way I say: you will be taken by the Lords of Form, you can't trust your thoughts because they are trying to draw you away from your destiny

IF YOU'RE AN INDIVIDUAL MAYBE YOU STILL HAVE A LEVEL OF CHOICE, YOU DON'T GET TO BE PART OF THE COOL KIDS CLUB BUT THAT'S OK ISN'T?

BUT WHAT IF YOU AREN'T AN INDIVIDUAL? WHAT IF THERE ARE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE WHO LOVE YOU AND YOUR DECISIONS IMPACT?

THIS IS WHERE HE SINKS THE HOOKS:

If the Cool Kids Club includes your wife, your brother, your husband, your girlfriend >>>>>>>>>>>> YOUR CHILDREN

You can't walk away, how can you? Can you turn your back on your own child???? But you don't want to be a part of it > and they've been sucked in > now remind me again about my freedom of choice?!

OK so now my choice is: to stay in this cult or convince my family who are now cult members that they need to leave with me. But what if they don't want to leave?

HELP ME!!!

Date: January 27, 2013 08:40AM

knowledge_is_king
COncerned Partner

But if you don't do what I say: you aren't loving, you will have to reincarnate a thousand more times, you are using your critical mind / being pranic, you need to feel into it more
And if you decide to do something else: you are being manipulated by the lords of form, you aren't one of the chosen ones, aren't fiery, you will get cancer, won't be able to conceive
And if you don't use my made up language: you aren't embracing the oneness, the spherical truth, I will talk over you with my own made up phrases literally putting them in your mouth
And if you don't think the way I say: you will be taken by the Lords of Form, you can't trust your thoughts because they are trying to draw you away from your destiny

IF YOU'RE AN INDIVIDUAL MAYBE YOU STILL HAVE A LEVEL OF CHOICE, YOU DON'T GET TO BE PART OF THE COOL KIDS CLUB BUT THAT'S OK ISN'T?

BUT WHAT IF YOU AREN'T AN INDIVIDUAL? WHAT IF THERE ARE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE WHO LOVE YOU AND YOUR DECISIONS IMPACT?

THIS IS WHERE HE SINKS THE HOOKS:

If the Cool Kids Club includes your wife, your brother, your husband, your girlfriend >>>>>>>>>>>> YOUR CHILDREN

You can't walk away, how can you? Can you turn your back on your own child???? But you don't want to be a part of it > and they've been sucked in > now remind me again about my freedom of choice?!

OK so now my choice is: to stay in this cult or convince my family who are now cult members that they need to leave with me. But what if they don't want to leave?

HELP ME!!!

The social aspect of UM or any cult is powerful. Members will willingly conform with the cult mindset and betray loved ones in order to win their approval, even though they will tell themselves it is something else. I guess it easier to betray a few people that you know well and can find some flaws with, then a big group of people you hardly know at all and are saying they are on the path to perfection. It's easier too. Rather than dealing with relationships, which take work, you can take the lazy way out, betray them, and then say you are working on yourself along with the other AMAZING people who have just done the same thing as you- which you then all justify to yourselves as being 'the work'

Ultimately, this is the most damage cult members do to themselves, because when they finally do come out, and at some point they usually do, they find that the have smashed their primary relationships beyond repair and changed the dynamic of others (siblings, parents, children, good friends) in such a way that they are no longer recognisable.

Being in a family all involved in UM creates an even greater social pressure to conform, just as it does with any family that has ardent beliefs. Trying to maintain a rational mindset amongst the insane is difficult. The best bet is to get out and get away.

Good advice for anyone.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: January 29, 2013 11:27AM

It appears that the champions of free speech at Universal Medicine have been hard at work again, trying to censor any outspoken voices:

http://wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com/

It's a massive own goal, as the more they try and silence anyone who dares to question anything about the group, the more they appear as a cult to the wider public.

"Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime." ~ Potter Stewart

"Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings." ~ Heinrich Heine, Almansor, 1823

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: January 29, 2013 08:14PM

The sites Cultevasion,Universal Medicine Accountability, Words on Serge Benhayon and a Lonely Planet open forum are , among others the victims of this very paranoid cult seeking to shut down any discussion surrounding it's credibility and validity.
This is another Book Burning isn't it Mr Benhayon - eventually you will reap what you have sown - that's Karma

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: January 30, 2013 05:53AM

Our blogs are still fully intact and accessible via the UK URLs [universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.co.uk] and the Words from the Families blog:
[wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.co.uk]

If you're having trouble with any links within the blogs to other pages, just make sure you replace .com.au with .co.uk

And yes, it's already backfiring for Sergio - my page views are through the roof. So if he was looking for extra exposure of UM's aggression and to galvanize our support base it's helping us immensely.

I'm busy with other priorities to do with UM, so haven't got to tackling Google yet. From what I've gathered it appears pretty easy to have content removed from a site you don't agree with - and it appears they've done so without a court order. But the chillingeffect site search is not functioning so we don't have more details. For bogus copyright infringement claims you can issue a counter notification, but without more information, I'm not sure yet how we seek redress for bogus libel claims that wouldn't stand up in court.

I received 5 emails from Google like this:

Hello,

Google has been notified that content in your blog contains allegedly infringing content that may violate the rights of others and the laws of their country. The infringing content that has been made unavailable can be found at the end of this message. For more information about this removal and how it affects your blog, please visit [support.google.com].

The notice that we received, with any personally identifying information removed, will be posted online by a service called Chilling Effects at [www.chillingeffects.org]. You can search for the notice associated with the removal of your content by going to the Chilling Effects search page at [www.chillingeffects.org], and entering in the URL of the blog post that was removed. If you have legal questions about this notification, you should consult your legal advisor.

Terms of Service: [www.google.com]
Content Policy: [www.blogger.com]

The Google Team

[universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

Australians should be very nervous about this, because it means independent exposure of facts about corrupt organizations is under serious threat.

Another letter to the attorney general.

Date: January 30, 2013 06:57AM

A good overview of Australian defamation law: [defamationwatch.com.au]

Real Media Real Change and Universal Medicine Cult
Date: January 30, 2013 07:43AM

VenusDarkly
A good overview of Australian defamation law: [defamationwatch.com.au]

About RMRC

Real Media Real Change (RMRC) consists of everyday members of the public who come together with a common purpose: We are inspired about the possibilities for ‘people and communication’. We are committed to supporting and cultivating environments that foster true care and respect, online and off.

Freedom of Speech is not an excuse for harm

We would like a world where social media is not anti-social, where a ‘friend’ is more than a number; where a troll remains a fixture of a fairytale and where masked men and women aren’t given free reign to wreak havoc, harass others, and even endanger lives under a misused and abused definition of Free Speech.

We are inspired by the possibility that humanity might one day have a Media that puts people before ‘page views’ and paper sales.

And we realise that change starts with us.

Our aim is to raise awareness about the effects of ill communication in the digital age, to advocate for change and to support the change-makers to make policy that supports greater care and well-being for people in our communities.

We celebrate a collaborative approach to support change and are open to developing continuing relationships with individuals and professional and community organisations toward a shared vision for health and well-being in our community.

But we are also aware of how important it is to be the change we want to see.

Not only does RMRC call for change in the media, it is itself a Media platform that aims to make Real Change. Our blog will be a growing library of articles by everyday people who will have the opportunity to re-write the culture of the media. We plan to produce videos that inspire a greater awareness of the effects of media and digital communication and bring you the stories that the conglomerates have little (financial) interest in telling.

If the media won’t get Real then we will. After all it is we who are the public, it is the people that buy the papers and it is the people who will change the trends and turn the tide.

RMRC will be active in the community but never the ‘angry activist’. This is not a revolt. Revolt relies on an adversary to define itself, and so whether in protest to the principles of its adversary or not, it is always relationally bound to that which it rejects; it is identified and smothered by its own struggle. Social Media is not the enemy and the Media is not the enemy. To quote a Facebook picture post – “We blame society but we are Society.”

It is time to drop the blame and make change – change to ourselves and to the society we want to live in. It is time to forge a truer social way, a media landscape that has its roots in the integrity that so many journalists hold dear. It is time to be a public that is responsible for the well-being of its citizens. This is not a complicated undertaking. Is the communication harmful or malicious? Does it demean or dehumanize? If yes, then let’s be done with it. Let’s call it out and call it to account. It is time to put the common back into ‘common decency’. It is time to claim back our right to uphold a standard of respectful communication among fellow human beings.

The time for change has come.

We look forward to collaborating with the community to make these changes a reality.

The RMRC Team

Real Media Real change is the Lobby group of the Universal Medicine Cult run by Serge Benhayon. It has been set up to try and extinguish criticism and exposure of the group and its activities.

They are NOT everyday members of the Public. The group is run my members of the cult. The 'fans' who like RMRC are all members of the group.

Despite claiming to be about free speech, they have actively lobbied to have blogs and sites shut down such as this one and the accountability and wordsonsergebenhayon sites.

Despite claiming to be against 'cyber-bullying' many of the members and the head of RMRC have blogged on the cult's moderated and group only web sites, wherein there are abusive posts of a very personal nature against people they perceive to be against the cult. HATE POST ON CULT BLOG

Despite claiming to be interested in truth (it is in their logo) they failed to inform speakers at the December forum of their close connection to Universal Medicine. They are up to a similar deceit right this moment.

Despite claiming to be interested in free speech, democratic and journalistic values, they are part of an organisation that operates closed forums which only allows praise of their values and ideas, and openly abuse, denigrate and mock those that do not.

WARNING- Real Media Real Change is a front for the Universal Medicine Cult and is designed to quell criticism of the group, advance the ideas and doctrine of the group run by the unqualified self-anointed healer, ex-bankrupt, morally torpid and egoistic leader Serge Benhayon; and act as Recruitment Front to assist Universal Medicine find new customers and members.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: January 30, 2013 11:30AM

Real media real change's last attempt at a conference was a complete disaster. Most of the speakers pulled out. A full report can be found here. Look under articles in December 2012 for the posting "Real Media Real Change Conference Fiasco - after the event".

Their next 'event' appears to be held in order to promote Benhayon's daughter's menstruation cycle app. Obviously a crucial wheel in the cog of media re-education and reform...

Date: January 30, 2013 03:54PM

Thanks Herb. Page links for the RMRC posts here at Epic Fail and After the Fiasco. No doubt the cult's next exercise in delusional audacity will be as silly as the last. Tsk.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.