Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: December 13, 2012 12:04PM

A recent post on Words on Serge Behayon. A paranoid student of Serge Benhayon. How an anyone write this stuff and not seriously consider how they are living from a place of fear and hatred?

""If we conform to ‘the majority rule’ and ‘don’t rock the boat’ or ask questions; if we discount our true feelings, and turn a blind eye to what we are actually subscribing to and willingly being part of – is this not further promoting the pockets of hidden evil that are all around us in their many forms, which we support and allow to remain by our silence.

Have you ever considered the hidden evil fostered in everyday beliefs that teach us to be someone or something we are not and never actually gives us a choice to think otherwise?

For instance: the expectation that all girls will grow up to become mothers; a woman’s place is in the home; men will be non-crying providers and should not express feelings (as this is weak); a woman is less than a man and certainly not equal to a man; age is a curse, money is the basis of all evil, work is a necessary evil; colour, race, religion, wealth, poverty and borders divide us; we should keep our minds busy; respect our elders regardless of their actions; what we see is what we get; reincarnation is a myth and we will all be saved from our sins. There are only five senses (no mention of our heart’s inner-knowing); what doesn’t kill us will make us stronger; and intelligence is in the mind and not the heart.""

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: treefern ()
Date: December 13, 2012 12:37PM

COncerned Partner
It appears as if a group of well meaning Universal Medicine members have formed an independent advocacy group to tackle the issue of people on forums, ie me and the other two dozen concerned citizens and partners who have been voicing concerns about Universal Medicine. [www.realmediarealchange.org]

We know they had a think tank a few months back, and we know they decided to attack the 'problem' head on. But I wonder why it was billed as an 'independent advocacy group' when in fact the agenda of Universal Medicine is clearly spelled out in its pages, even using typical UM adjectives and phrases. Since the conference convener is none other than the lovely Sarah Davis who is also a contributor to their blogs, often in reaction to negative media around Universal Medicine, I think that the fair thing to have done would been to have highlighted that connection to the speakers so they knew for whom they really rallied.

This is their stated agenda:

Cyber-harassment is the 'the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others.' It can be as simple as continuing to send email to someone who said they want no further contact with the sends, but may also included making false accusations, threats, sexual remarks, and using pejorative labels (ie, hate speech) Examples includes harassment via a mobile phone, setting up a defamatory personal website, ganging up on victims by making them the subject of ridicule in forums and posting false statements as facts aimed at humiliation.

Clearly the group think that the negative commentary about UM and their leader is about them. I have combed back through this forum and also through the other ‘offending’ blogs, and while there are sarcastic comments about people acting in a cultish manner (say for example, setting up a conference and not declaring the supporters and agenda with the long term aim of censoring opposing views) the remarks are actually about Serge and UM and the effects on his followers and their families. Of course, the members of the group probably do believe that we are making unfounded statements because they have not been motivated to examine if what we are saying is true. We won’t convince them, but rest assured, it is all correct; and what’s more, there is more to it then we dare say here. In time they will know that even if they try to avoid it by having opposing views shut down because it is ‘trolling’ or ‘hate speech’ (which is how they all characterise an alternative view on their love blogs)

Now speaking of love blogs, check this from one of their sites. It appears to me that they contradict themselves yet again by indulging like pigs in shit in the very behaviour they accuse others of. Interesting, I have not seen one post from anyone out here in the real world that comes anywhere near this pejorative, hate filled post about two men we know who have been cut off from their families due to the cult. The men I believe are just speaking their truth, and the truth. Nothing else. I am sure they have not said one negative thing about a group member personally, yet that doesn’t stop Kyla ripping them apart in a vindictive and childish way. And if the post isn’t telling enough, many of the members of the group whole-heartedly endorse its contents. I am sure many of those members would be sitting at the Friday conference clapping vigorously and without any irony. I am also sure Sarah wouldn’t be telling the speakers that she is a member of a group that posts such hateful, pejorative filled posts that would have all the effects that they claim to be standing up against. Or is it because ‘they’ said it is not hateful? I am guessing that is the case. (However, i am sure these speakers are going to find out, because of the magic of email ;-0 – Just expressing an alternative point of view students.)

Back to some of the men involved is this hate-campaign; if you think it’s all right to shred, judge and rip apart other people online, then I am going to do the same for you…. Man 1. Total Douche Bag, big man about town, attitude filled wanker, worst example of the ‘used car sales man’ cliché, responsible for causing tension within otherwise harmonious relationships by spreading conspiracy theories and suspicion, recruiting other haters and has done more damage in this last year, than all the lies and crap he is putting on others. Man 2. Miserable Angry A-hole that constantly puts down and verbally abuses his ex-partner of 6 years, has never held down a regular job, has no assests, no income to support his children and no balls: only a true bully picks on a woman half his size and age. Now buddying up together they have found a shared love of blame and hatred and because they so obviously are not real men, with real jobs, and apparently have all the time in the world to go about destroying the lives of good, honest people that have nothing to hide. And note that I have still not publically named and shamed you even though I could and have been able to for some time.

Take some time to think about that you are doing Members of Universal Medicine. While you might believe that you are protecting someone from slander and yourself from attacks by trying to stand up and change the media and peoples right to an alternative point of view, what you are actually doing is making the same grave error that many people have made thought out history. That is to suppress free speech and debate; to react to criticism with censorship; to enable people with vested interest to hide behind libel laws that suit the well heeled and no one else. Your motives might be well motivated, but they are misguided. We know you are under the influence of UM and Serge, but think for a moment. Do we have anything to gain from opposing UM? Are we simply motivated by our inability to deal with our relationship issues and nothing else? Would we really spend so much time if we didn’t think there was a problem?

Well I will leave that for you to judge. But know this, we speak the truth. We have nothing to gain. And eventually, whether you like it or not, you too will know the truth. We will welcome you back at that stage, and then maybe together we can work on laws to regulate people manipulating others for their own gain.

Pity; the word Pity comes to mind when I read this CP.

If the 'members of the public' who were so outraged by the mistruths being told about "the One" felt the need to start up a group and hold a Public Forum on being REAL (RMRC), with guest speakers coming from across Australia to speak, why then did they feel they needed to 'lie by omission' and not give the non-UM speakers the information that they (the group) are "students" of Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine?

Does the University know they are hosting a Forum funded by Universal Medicine a recognized CULT, under ongoing investigation?

What springs to my mind is, are the group members embarrassed or even ashamed, about their involvement with UM, not to have passed on that vital piece of information to Non-Cult member speakers, or was it just a covert way to legitimize trying to stop information about the questionable dealings of Serge B being made public through the media?

'The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance my deride it, but in the end, there it is." Winston Churchill

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: December 13, 2012 12:49PM

treefern
COncerned Partner
It appears as if a group of well meaning Universal Medicine members have formed an independent advocacy group to tackle the issue of people on forums, ie me and the other two dozen concerned citizens and partners who have been voicing concerns about Universal Medicine. [www.realmediarealchange.org]

We know they had a think tank a few months back, and we know they decided to attack the 'problem' head on. But I wonder why it was billed as an 'independent advocacy group' when in fact the agenda of Universal Medicine is clearly spelled out in its pages, even using typical UM adjectives and phrases. Since the conference convener is none other than the lovely Sarah Davis who is also a contributor to their blogs, often in reaction to negative media around Universal Medicine, I think that the fair thing to have done would been to have highlighted that connection to the speakers so they knew for whom they really rallied.

This is their stated agenda:

Cyber-harassment is the 'the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others.' It can be as simple as continuing to send email to someone who said they want no further contact with the sends, but may also included making false accusations, threats, sexual remarks, and using pejorative labels (ie, hate speech) Examples includes harassment via a mobile phone, setting up a defamatory personal website, ganging up on victims by making them the subject of ridicule in forums and posting false statements as facts aimed at humiliation.

Clearly the group think that the negative commentary about UM and their leader is about them. I have combed back through this forum and also through the other ‘offending’ blogs, and while there are sarcastic comments about people acting in a cultish manner (say for example, setting up a conference and not declaring the supporters and agenda with the long term aim of censoring opposing views) the remarks are actually about Serge and UM and the effects on his followers and their families. Of course, the members of the group probably do believe that we are making unfounded statements because they have not been motivated to examine if what we are saying is true. We won’t convince them, but rest assured, it is all correct; and what’s more, there is more to it then we dare say here. In time they will know that even if they try to avoid it by having opposing views shut down because it is ‘trolling’ or ‘hate speech’ (which is how they all characterise an alternative view on their love blogs)

Now speaking of love blogs, check this from one of their sites. It appears to me that they contradict themselves yet again by indulging like pigs in shit in the very behaviour they accuse others of. Interesting, I have not seen one post from anyone out here in the real world that comes anywhere near this pejorative, hate filled post about two men we know who have been cut off from their families due to the cult. The men I believe are just speaking their truth, and the truth. Nothing else. I am sure they have not said one negative thing about a group member personally, yet that doesn’t stop Kyla ripping them apart in a vindictive and childish way. And if the post isn’t telling enough, many of the members of the group whole-heartedly endorse its contents. I am sure many of those members would be sitting at the Friday conference clapping vigorously and without any irony. I am also sure Sarah wouldn’t be telling the speakers that she is a member of a group that posts such hateful, pejorative filled posts that would have all the effects that they claim to be standing up against. Or is it because ‘they’ said it is not hateful? I am guessing that is the case. (However, i am sure these speakers are going to find out, because of the magic of email ;-0 – Just expressing an alternative point of view students.)

Back to some of the men involved is this hate-campaign; if you think it’s all right to shred, judge and rip apart other people online, then I am going to do the same for you…. Man 1. Total Douche Bag, big man about town, attitude filled wanker, worst example of the ‘used car sales man’ cliché, responsible for causing tension within otherwise harmonious relationships by spreading conspiracy theories and suspicion, recruiting other haters and has done more damage in this last year, than all the lies and crap he is putting on others. Man 2. Miserable Angry A-hole that constantly puts down and verbally abuses his ex-partner of 6 years, has never held down a regular job, has no assests, no income to support his children and no balls: only a true bully picks on a woman half his size and age. Now buddying up together they have found a shared love of blame and hatred and because they so obviously are not real men, with real jobs, and apparently have all the time in the world to go about destroying the lives of good, honest people that have nothing to hide. And note that I have still not publically named and shamed you even though I could and have been able to for some time.

Take some time to think about that you are doing Members of Universal Medicine. While you might believe that you are protecting someone from slander and yourself from attacks by trying to stand up and change the media and peoples right to an alternative point of view, what you are actually doing is making the same grave error that many people have made thought out history. That is to suppress free speech and debate; to react to criticism with censorship; to enable people with vested interest to hide behind libel laws that suit the well heeled and no one else. Your motives might be well motivated, but they are misguided. We know you are under the influence of UM and Serge, but think for a moment. Do we have anything to gain from opposing UM? Are we simply motivated by our inability to deal with our relationship issues and nothing else? Would we really spend so much time if we didn’t think there was a problem?

Well I will leave that for you to judge. But know this, we speak the truth. We have nothing to gain. And eventually, whether you like it or not, you too will know the truth. We will welcome you back at that stage, and then maybe together we can work on laws to regulate people manipulating others for their own gain.

Pity; the word Pity comes to mind when I read this CP.

If the 'members of the public' who were so outraged by the mistruths being told about "the One" felt the need to start up a group and hold a Public Forum on being REAL (RMRC), with guest speakers coming from across Australia to speak, why then did they feel they needed to 'lie by omission' and not give the non-UM speakers the information that they (the group) are "students" of Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine?

Does the University know they are hosting a Forum funded by Universal Medicine a recognized CULT, under ongoing investigation?

What springs to my mind is, are the group members embarrassed or even ashamed, about their involvement with UM, not to have passed on that vital piece of information to Non-Cult member speakers, or was it just a covert way to legitimize trying to stop information about the questionable dealings of Serge B being made public through the media?

'The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance my deride it, but in the end, there it is." Winston Churchill

It seems already a number of speakers have pulled out, to quote from their website:

"After a few late changes to the bill we also have a number of new speakers who will cover a broad range of topics relevant to all"

It will be interesting to see who steps up to fill the gaps in the schedule.

Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: December 13, 2012 01:48PM

Serge and UM have hid behind great causes such as Domestic Violence and now they are hiding behind cyber bullying. How can they do this? They don't let anyone write on their blogs unless they are a "sergophile" they don't let anyone else have an opinion or even talk to them about what Serge does and how he has effected their relationships with friends and family who are members of UM. They just come up with platforms and causes to hide behind and rant and rave from this position. If they want open honest compassionate communication then why don't they engage with anyone on this or other forums????

You would have to argue that the way they can come up with professional looking blogs and advocacy groups then they are really really well funded. Where is all this money coming from???

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: December 13, 2012 02:40PM

Venus has thoroughly summarized UM's latest attack on free, independent thought and expression here:
[universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: December 13, 2012 04:06PM

MacReady
Venus has thoroughly summarized UM's latest attack on free, independent thought and expression here:

I second that MacReady.

Venus you have outdone yourself with your honest, succinct and pertinent blog.

I applaud you, thank you.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: December 13, 2012 05:23PM

Thank you.

Herb, with the conference's 'late changes' to the bill, I wonder if they've disclosed who they are to the new speakers - including teachers and school principals? It's all very strange isn't it?

And lifetruetome, I wonder about the money too. I have no idea, but I wouldn't put it past them to seek a government grant or some such, which one of the journos should be able to uncover. There is a list of sponsors on the PDF flyer on that page - mostly local businesses, including a couple with definite UM connections we know of. And Treefern, I also wonder if the University is aware UM is behind it.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: December 13, 2012 09:37PM

treefern
MacReady

I second that MacReady.

Agreed, great blog Venus.

Posted by: worriedwife ()
Date: December 14, 2012 08:01AM

Although I have not contributed too much, I do read your post reguarly.... I am sure we all appreicate the time and effort you put in :)

HerbertKane178
treefern
MacReady

I second that MacReady.

Agreed, great blog Venus.

Posted by: janab ()
Date: December 14, 2012 10:07AM

I would like to agree with worriedwife and the other above posters.
Thanks to Venus for her excellent blog, and to everyone else who's been posting on this forum and exposing UM. Haven't posted yet but have been reading.

Although I have not contributed too much, I do read your post reguarly.... I am sure we all appreicate the time and effort you put in :)

Quote:
HerbertKane178

Quote:
treefern

Quote:
MacReady

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.