Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 29, 2012 10:08PM

If unqualified persons who are driven by a secretive, missionizing ideology have been given access, through school or youth organizations to underaged children, without prior knowledge and consent of the parents or guardians...

This deserves investigation.

But, nothing has been proven at the legal level.

At this point, the thing to do is act as citizens.

The reason to pass this to professionals is that a lot of training is needed to conduct interviews with sensitivity, to avoid over heating matters.

When investigating a possible food poisoning scenario, the health workers go in wearing shoe covers, gloves, and perhaps cover their hairs so as to avoid adding their own outside contaminents to the setting. Psycho social investigators have to take analogous precautions.

Contact someone or an agency with the following features:

* An above ground name and contact information.

* A brick-and-mortar address

* Public and legal accountability.

Someone who has responsibility for schools, child welfare and who knows how to conduct an investigation conducted sensitively and that avoids sensation mongering - that's who should do this.

And there should be no suspicion of gain--which includes no incentive to fame or increase traffic to websites or blogs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: treefern ()
Date: November 30, 2012 05:18AM

VenusDarkly
Great work, Treefern. I hope we get some tip offs as well. There was no other mention in the notes I have, but I don't have a complete set.

Please don't thank me VD, I had no idea about this side of Universal Medicine and would have acted upon it earlier if I had known.

Sorry VD 'tip offs' aren't my style, the very suggestion of any CULT members teaching in schools requires mandatory reporting.

Just for the record, I have also been advised to inform the Minister of Education in Queensland as well, given the tentacles have spread across the border.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: November 30, 2012 07:05AM

When I talk about tip offs, I'm referring to the fact Joe Public doesn't know the law, the rules or how or where to go about mandatory reporting.

If they did, UM would have been shut down 10 years ago for numerous, now long standing breaches of codes for healthcare practitioners, as well as their deceptive and dishonest business practices.

Also, we have hundreds of readers who are reluctant to expose their identities by making official complaints. I'm in the process of making a number of official complaints to the HCCC and AHPRA based on information I've gathered in my free time from people who don't know the first thing about making notifications, and would rather not. Much information I've gathered has also been sent to the state and federal health ministers and attorney generals, as well as public health activists and Senator Xenophon. Even the journalists are getting much of their information through us. I've also posted the codes on my blog to encourage those affected to make their own complaints.

The point is, we can't make mandatory notifications or official complaints if no one comes forward, and with no information and no evidence. If we know which schools or a few names of teachers, it's up to the department to investigate.

And to be honest, I'd rather be spending my days off in the surf - not trying to put a stop to a perverted public menace with a death wish. [universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: December 05, 2012 03:33AM

http://wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/serge-speak-highlights-pearls-of-wisdom.html

Some very interesting extracts from UM Esoteric Development Group (EDG) notes taken over the past few years. For anyone who still thinks UM is just about good eating and sleeping patterns, have a read.

Date: December 08, 2012 05:24PM

Even cult busters need time off for Xmas ;-)

I had a chat with someone the other day who told me they had seen ACA and also had a friend dying of cancer who saw someone at Unimed HQ once a week. (good choice) and it is interesting to report their perceptions.

Generally most people that have seen ACA either think it is a cult and Serge is a complete fraud, or they think the show is a beat up and Serge is just your every day of the week reincarnate of a famous artist, inventor and thinker; say like any guy down the road you might run into. For this person the jury was out and it was the latter. Of course, while not surprised, I find this a little concerning because it means clearly your average person can accept quite a lot of non-sense and still be prepared to give the benefit of the doubt.

I then re-watched the show and having been recently to a conference on cults and personality disorders, was able to see when Serge was lying: " Are you running a cult?" long slow blink. Blink, blink "No, I wouldn't know how to run a cult"
"What do you say to the men that say you have broken up their marriages" long look, blink, qualifying questions (control mechanism of manipulators) " You have to qualify that, compared to the hundreds of people we have come to the courses, its quite a lot of men, I mean, its quite a few men...." blah blah. Nerves, Freudian slip- admits he knows it is a lot of marriages. He's also a Mayan for anyone who missed that. He was only confident to look at the camera and correct that slip to "A simple Man" because it was one of the few things he said he new was true...that is despite just a month earlier in the UK claiming to be a (trumpets) Fifth level master readying the earth for the new era which led some of his (non) followers in the UK to wax lyrical about the master in their presence.

Heads up too Serge. There is a sofa in your clinic. You know, the one you nearly fell over. There's a man in control and certain of himself.

I can also report that many people involved in the hard work of reality- that is, us- are tired of watching the relentless denial and stupidity of the cult members and their endless campaign to discredit everyone for trying to tell them the truth. But rest assured, while we might have a little less to say about it right now, because we've all been over the crap a thousand times; we're still here, and we are still working to make sure it will come to an end and the searing light of truth will be shone on Serge.

Just a little reminder. Happy Christmas to those who celebrate it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2012 05:25PM by COncerned Partner.

Date: December 12, 2012 07:43AM

It appears as if a group of well meaning Universal Medicine members have formed an independent advocacy group to tackle the issue of people on forums, ie me and the other two dozen concerned citizens and partners who have been voicing concerns about Universal Medicine. [www.realmediarealchange.org]

We know they had a think tank a few months back, and we know they decided to attack the 'problem' head on. But I wonder why it was billed as an 'independent advocacy group' when in fact the agenda of Universal Medicine is clearly spelled out in its pages, even using typical UM adjectives and phrases. Since the conference convener is none other than the lovely Sarah Davis who is also a contributor to their blogs, often in reaction to negative media around Universal Medicine, I think that the fair thing to have done would been to have highlighted that connection to the speakers so they knew for whom they really rallied.

This is their stated agenda:

Cyber-harassment is the 'the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others.' It can be as simple as continuing to send email to someone who said they want no further contact with the sends, but may also included making false accusations, threats, sexual remarks, and using pejorative labels (ie, hate speech) Examples includes harassment via a mobile phone, setting up a defamatory personal website, ganging up on victims by making them the subject of ridicule in forums and posting false statements as facts aimed at humiliation.

Clearly the group think that the negative commentary about UM and their leader is about them. I have combed back through this forum and also through the other ‘offending’ blogs, and while there are sarcastic comments about people acting in a cultish manner (say for example, setting up a conference and not declaring the supporters and agenda with the long term aim of censoring opposing views) the remarks are actually about Serge and UM and the effects on his followers and their families. Of course, the members of the group probably do believe that we are making unfounded statements because they have not been motivated to examine if what we are saying is true. We won’t convince them, but rest assured, it is all correct; and what’s more, there is more to it then we dare say here. In time they will know that even if they try to avoid it by having opposing views shut down because it is ‘trolling’ or ‘hate speech’ (which is how they all characterise an alternative view on their love blogs)

Now speaking of love blogs, check this from one of their sites. It appears to me that they contradict themselves yet again by indulging like pigs in shit in the very behaviour they accuse others of. Interesting, I have not seen one post from anyone out here in the real world that comes anywhere near this pejorative, hate filled post about two men we know who have been cut off from their families due to the cult. The men I believe are just speaking their truth, and the truth. Nothing else. I am sure they have not said one negative thing about a group member personally, yet that doesn’t stop Kyla ripping them apart in a vindictive and childish way. And if the post isn’t telling enough, many of the members of the group whole-heartedly endorse its contents. I am sure many of those members would be sitting at the Friday conference clapping vigorously and without any irony. I am also sure Sarah wouldn’t be telling the speakers that she is a member of a group that posts such hateful, pejorative filled posts that would have all the effects that they claim to be standing up against. Or is it because ‘they’ said it is not hateful? I am guessing that is the case. (However, i am sure these speakers are going to find out, because of the magic of email ;-0 – Just expressing an alternative point of view students.)

Back to some of the men involved is this hate-campaign; if you think it’s all right to shred, judge and rip apart other people online, then I am going to do the same for you…. Man 1. Total Douche Bag, big man about town, attitude filled wanker, worst example of the ‘used car sales man’ cliché, responsible for causing tension within otherwise harmonious relationships by spreading conspiracy theories and suspicion, recruiting other haters and has done more damage in this last year, than all the lies and crap he is putting on others. Man 2. Miserable Angry A-hole that constantly puts down and verbally abuses his ex-partner of 6 years, has never held down a regular job, has no assests, no income to support his children and no balls: only a true bully picks on a woman half his size and age. Now buddying up together they have found a shared love of blame and hatred and because they so obviously are not real men, with real jobs, and apparently have all the time in the world to go about destroying the lives of good, honest people that have nothing to hide. And note that I have still not publically named and shamed you even though I could and have been able to for some time.

Take some time to think about that you are doing Members of Universal Medicine. While you might believe that you are protecting someone from slander and yourself from attacks by trying to stand up and change the media and peoples right to an alternative point of view, what you are actually doing is making the same grave error that many people have made thought out history. That is to suppress free speech and debate; to react to criticism with censorship; to enable people with vested interest to hide behind libel laws that suit the well heeled and no one else. Your motives might be well motivated, but they are misguided. We know you are under the influence of UM and Serge, but think for a moment. Do we have anything to gain from opposing UM? Are we simply motivated by our inability to deal with our relationship issues and nothing else? Would we really spend so much time if we didn’t think there was a problem?

Well I will leave that for you to judge. But know this, we speak the truth. We have nothing to gain. And eventually, whether you like it or not, you too will know the truth. We will welcome you back at that stage, and then maybe together we can work on laws to regulate people manipulating others for their own gain.

Date: December 12, 2012 10:21PM

I thought it worth reposting the below post in response to Universal Medicine's new Real Media Real Change group. Perhaps their first examination could be on themselves and their blogs and comments on media websites.

HerbertKane178
The hostility shown towards those that have spoken out is shocking. Threats of violence, I quote "you need a fucking slap in the mouth ... Richard ... I would love to meet you x", unsubstantiated accusations of domestic abuse on another blog, our friend listed in this thread (page 89) commenting on the Good Weekend Magazine Facebook page (I'll spare his blushes and not reprint his name, but just to refresh for those that have forgotten or missed it: "David Leser articule the Da Vinci code in good weekend is a hatchet job on Serge Benhayon, he finds dozens of anonymous abusive men and there harpies to discredit Serge and Universal medicine. Does he reveal his connection to these disgruntled people no he is practicing the lowest form of journalism"). Eggs being thrown at the car of someone who spoke to a journalist. Twice. I could go on...

It really is a appauling to see these people who claim to be all about love be, in essence, everything they accuse others of - abusive, attacking and unloving.

I think the question you pose at the end of your post is also a very valid one. Please ponder on that students of Universal Medicine.

treefern
I have to say in all of the rhetoric that has gone on in the months that I have been contributing to this site, the very best piece of writing that has come out thus far is a piece from the wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au site.

We as families and friends of people lost in the machine that is Universal Medicine can and have for that matter, written only from our hearts and our own personal experiences and thoughts on the subject and for that I might add we have been persecuted. I/we have no power what-so-ever to either influence or convert the ardent and faithful followers of Serge Benhayon, what I/we can however do is present our stories in the hopes that for some of the followers who are now experiencing doubts as to the motivation behind the highly successful and wealthy business that is Universal Medicine, you may find some answers. It is the right of all human beings to have BOTH sides of every story available to them, that is why there are indeed 2 sides to a coin, we humans are innately curious beings, our minds need to turn things over and around to get the whole picture. When you are FED only one aspect of the whole you stop questioning or craving for more but learn to be content with what you have and for some of you this does seem alot compared to what you 'had'. There seems to be an above average number of people who first went to Serge with very profound problems, unhappy lost and exhausted people who didn't possess the ability to either look after themselves without the support of a "group" or someone giving them 'permission' to feel superior after years of doubt, a support I might that has cost dearly. (and I don't just mean financially) By the way historically when Empires crumble the most needy of the 'group' remain faithful to the cause, they have nowhere else to go...so you don't need to worry so much.

'Playing the Man not the Facts' is a well written piece with a set of very honest questions that need to be answered....with your mind OPEN. It is our brains and the evolution of logical thought that raises us above the animal world, all mammals feel, "feeling into yourself" and acting on that instinct alone is a key indicator of a very unbalanced Narcissistic personality disorder, well balanced humans most importantly also THINK!

By the way, for the UMers who are being so openly hostile and aggressive to anyone who has spoken out, I'm sorry but you are just showing your true colours for all now to see and ultimately Serge will also be held accountable for encouraging you to do that.

I would like to add one more question to the list, for the followers of Serge to ask themselves......Who stands to gain the most by lying? (and I don't just mean financially)

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 12, 2012 10:58PM

Anyone who is asked to speak at a Real Media Real Change Conferance needs to know it is part of UM.

An emiment practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine who practices in my area and who does research in collaboration with allopathic physicians once told me that she has learned to do background checks whenever she is invited to participate in a conferance or media event.

She discovered that one invitation would have put her at a conferance table alongside a famous person who contends that HIV is not caused by the HIV retrovirus.

Dr X refused to participate in this event, knowing she'd be photographed alonside this HIV denialist--it would have given this denialist derivative legitimacy having a photograph of him sharing a conferance table with Dr X.

The organizer tried guilt trip Dr X, but she flatly refused to have anything to do with that conferance.

Again, Dr X has had to learn to run background checks any time she gets invites to conferances and media events.

Few of us know or get advance warning on how to take this precaution.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: December 13, 2012 06:34AM

So, Serge the all knowing World Teacher, who has repeatedly stated that he would debate ANYONE on the planet over his presentations, has to fund an 'independent advocacy group' dedicated to censoring and silencing anybody who dares question and/or expose his criminal activity, blatant lies and ludicrous, pseudo-theosophical belief system?

He has been exposed as a fraud and a liar by multiple media outlets. If these reports were at all false or libelous he would have successfully pursued legal action. The fact that he has not confirms that the allegations in question are true.

If he can't handle the findings of a few concerned citizens and journalists, how is he going to handle the grilling the scientific community would dish out to him, to say nothing of the inevitable legal investigations headed his way?

He really could not be more pathetic if he tried.

Date: December 13, 2012 11:11AM

MacReady
So, Serge the all knowing World Teacher, who has repeatedly stated that he would debate ANYONE on the planet over his presentations, has to fund an 'independent advocacy group' dedicated to censoring and silencing anybody who dares question and/or expose his criminal activity, blatant lies and ludicrous, pseudo-theosophical belief system?

He has been exposed as a fraud and a liar by multiple media outlets. If these reports were at all false or libelous he would have successfully pursued legal action. The fact that he has not confirms that the allegations in question are true.

If he can't handle the findings of a few concerned citizens and journalists, how is he going to handle the grilling the scientific community would dish out to him, to say nothing of the inevitable legal investigations headed his way?

He really could not be more pathetic if he tried.

Anyone attempting to silence individuals exercising their right of free speech, and claiming all manner of falsehoods about them, is showing very clearly who the real bully is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.