Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: November 28, 2012 06:01AM

Thanks Treefern. CP's to do list just got bigger :-) I'm wondering how UM was able to access school groups???

In response to Herb's comment on the suppression of the YWCA documents: What I've heard is that the YWCA relies on a lot of private sector support and for the most part does good work. It appears the government didn't want to jeopardize their funding due to the scandal. Clearly the Y made a huge, embarassing and expensive mistake hiring UM, but a cover up looks worse, yeah? Whether the 'mistake' was due to official misconduct/corruption I daresay is contained in the suppressed records. As Treefern says, I hope it's properly investigated - internally and transparently.

And this is just one more instance UM's misdeeds, with more, and worse, to come.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 08:07AM

VenusDarkly
Thanks Treefern. CP's to do list just got bigger :-) I'm wondering how UM was able to access school groups???

In response to Herb's comment on the suppression of the YWCA documents: What I've heard is that the YWCA relies on a lot of private sector support and for the most part does good work. It appears the government didn't want to jeopardize their funding due to the scandal. Clearly the Y made a huge, embarassing and expensive mistake hiring UM, but a cover up looks worse, yeah? Whether the 'mistake' was due to official misconduct/corruption I daresay is contained in the suppressed records. As Treefern says, I hope it's properly investigated - internally and transparently.

And this is just one more instance UM's misdeeds, with more, and worse, to come.

If a poor decision was made, admit it and move on. Transparency is the key. If you suppress documents, the end result will always be more attention, as interest is piqued.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 28, 2012 10:37PM

Does Natalie have the ability to keep confidential what a child has told her?

Will she refrain from giving the child's name to UM? What if later on, someone in UM targets that young person for recruitment? We have learned this year how the UM people love to recruit, by feigning friendship.

Did the youngster talk to Natalie as part of a group?

If they did, its even more serious. (Emphasis on 'if'--we need to learn more about the c circumstances)

If in a group, thats an end to confidentiality. And if the youngsters are in a group and were wound up, they may reinforce each other after Nathalie has left the premises.

The parents need to be told. If they find out by a side wind, rather than being told in a timely fashion by the school, the school will be at centre of a scandal and parents will be furious with the school for seeming to have lied.

In any case, this requires an investigation.

How did Nathalie get access to a school and into the school? Who was her contact person?

Was that contact person told something misleading and acted in good faith, letting Natalie inside?

Was the contact person involved with UM?

Now, some may step forward to scream 'witch hunt!", but this is serious stuff. Under aged students, sent to school and school is supposed to act in loco parentis.

Teachers and school officials are supposed to act as gatekeepers to prevent unqualified persons from entering the school to gain access to the studnets.

Lets ponder what would be done if students were getting sick at that school from a food borne infectious disease.

How was the food or utensils contaminated?

How did the infectious agent get into the supplies?

Who was the person/people handling the food or cutlery?

Its not a witch hunt to trace the route of contamination if its food poisoning at a school--here it mind rot, and a chain of transmission has to be ID'd, using the same methods that epidemiologists use.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: November 29, 2012 06:58AM

corboy

Will she refrain from giving the child's name to UM? What if later on, someone in UM targets that young person for recruitment? We have learned this year how the UM people love to recruit, by feigning friendship.

If they did, its even more serious. (Emphasis on 'if'--we need to learn more about the c circumstances)

If in a group, thats an end to confidentiality. And if the youngsters are in a group and were wound up, they may reinforce each other after Nathalie has left the premises.

The parents need to be told. If they find out by a side wind, rather than being told in a timely fashion by the school, the school will be at centre of a scandal and parents will be furious with the school for seeming to have lied.

How did Nathalie get access to a school and into the school? Who was her contact person?

Was that contact person told something misleading and acted in good faith, letting Natalie inside?

Now, some may step forward to scream 'witch hunt!", but this is serious stuff. Under aged students, sent to school and school is supposed to act in loco parentis.

Teachers and school officials are supposed to act as gatekeepers to prevent unqualified persons from entering the school to gain access to the studnets.

Lets ponder what would be done if students were getting sick at that school from a food borne infectious disease.

How was the food or utensils contaminated?

How did the infectious agent get into the supplies?

Who was the person/people handling the food or cutlery?

Its not a witch hunt to trace the route of contamination if its food poisoning at a school--here it mind rot, and a chain of transmission has to be ID'd, using the same methods that epidemiologists use.

Whilst I find myself 'concerned' about government funding being placed in the bank accounts of Serge Benhayon via a very hard working and essentially honest group such as the YWCA, (hmm more secret 'womens business) there will always be corrupt people within any group. The most disturbing thing in all of this would be access to children and young people by UMers a now recognized and well formed CULT, all without either the knowledge or permission of parents. Who by the way will ultimately have to deal with the fall-out of these confused and upset young people.

Corboy you have raised some very important questions....who can now give us the answers?

VD you asked how UM gets access to these school groups?

I was recently told by a partner of an ex-UMer, something I wasn't previously aware of, if someone could clear all the details up for me I would appreciate it. It appears that (according to Serge) because of our Karma from a past life we can in this life make up some points for the next life? The UMers do this by, this is a little of what doing "the work" means. It is referred to as their Astal..Astic..Ass something (if someone could help me here I would greatly appreciate it) Serge dictates what your assigned credit-point next life karma adjusting 'work' is in this life. So lets say you are a public servant for example, then it would be your 'work' to take love and gentleness to all the unloving heathens at your work place, the more you recruit, sorry, lovingly bring to Universal Medicine..for their own good, mind you (and certainly not for any financial gain for the Benhayons...heaven forbid!) then in this life as a small bonus you get openly praised by the UMers and in your next life you are promised, by Serge no less an amazing new life!

All of this sounds a little trite to the lowly mere mortals who are not in the UMer CULT, however when it comes to the ethics of professionals who believe all this gobbly-goop, it becomes dangerous, now to the subject of teachers. Teachers both in the public sector and private/independent sector are given a set of curriculum guidelines for each subject/year level. It is up to the discrection of the teacher HOW they teach these subjects, within certain boundaries. Any teacher can invite whomever in to the classroom to add another dimension to the subject. They are meant to seek approval from the Principal and to inform the Parents before this happens, HOW honestly OR dishonestly they do this remains the question. An UMer teacher may have been told by Serge that her/his 'work' would be to introduce their students to UM. How easy this would be to do via Natalie and how exciting would this be for the lowly Level 1 UMer, to have the wonder-child Natalie grace her 'work', and all without fully informing the Principal or the Parents that Natalie is an UMer CULT co-leader. Teachers like all other professionals have to act with 'due care' in their roles, teachers sign a document to say they will act 'in loco parentis', in place of a parent. NOT informing the parents, NOT having written permission to have a known CULT leader to speak within the classroom is illegal not to mention amoral!

When these children/young people disclose highly intimate information to their peers within the classroom, then it becomes open slather to be used by anyone outside of the classroom and in the cold light of dawn which one of us hasn't regreted at least once in our lives having disclosed some piece of personal information about ourselves, especially to an UMer? These children are then thrown out into the school yard to fend for themselves and their disclosed issues, whilst the teacher and Natalie then go off patting themselves on the backs for more 'work' done for Serge, oh yes and their NEXT life!

Who is there for support?

The CULT teacher!

ANYBODY who recruits for Universal Medicine should be listed publicy.

Date: November 29, 2012 07:23AM

Sorry meant to say;

ANYBODY who recruits for Universal Medicine via the WORKPLACE should be listed publicly.

Every UMer is an enlister!

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 29, 2012 08:08AM

Rationalization

This here was written by a former TM instructor.

This is also an example of how people are deceived about TM doctrine even after they are initiated.

As a teacher I frequently lied to people["for their own good" because "they weren't ready yet" to receive the full truth, and so did my friends who were teachers.

We didn't think of it as "lying."

We thought we were giving the people as much truth as they could handle. We thought it would be wrong to tell them more than they could handle since they might "misunderstand" and not start or continue with TM, which would be bad for them.

[www.myownmind.com]

And plenty of parents complain that Waldorf schools do not tell them that the entire curriculum is based on the belief system of the esotericist Rudolf Steiner.

Kids and parents are to be exposed 'for thier own good.l

----

Recently, Waldorf parent Nicole Foss reflected:

If Anthroposophy were only a church, our paths would never cross, but Anthroposophy does not restrict itself to its circle of True Believers.

Instead it sets up schools where these disguised beliefs are foisted upon unsuspecting parents whose opinions can be disregarded because they don't "know the path."
[www.google.com]

Date: November 29, 2012 02:19PM

treefern
Sorry meant to say;

ANYBODY who recruits for Universal Medicine via the WORKPLACE should be listed publicly.

Every UMer is an enlister!

That's 100% right Treefern.

So far we are aware of lawyers recruiting, doctors recruiting, teachers recruiting, social care workers recruiting, and non registered "practitioners' also recruiting for Serge and UM.

None of them seem to be aware at all of the breaches of their codes and ethics as there is ample evidence on their own blogs confirming this behavior. One can only assume they do not see an issue because they don't think it is a cult.

However, even if it is not- which it most certainly is- they would still be in breach of ethics. No lawyer, according to their act, should let their beliefs influence their work or representation for clients. Universal Law certainly are banging their own drum. No teacher should be espousing religious or doctrinal ideas, but they most certainly are. Doctors should not refer people to unproven treatments- they are and they are bragging about it as if that makes it legitimate. Social care workers should not be aiding a group on the basis of a shared belief system, which they most certainly have done.

It's a real tangle of issues but eventually it will all be teased out and I hope stopped before more families are destroyed, and more people screwed up with Serge's world-reversing views on life, relationships, parenting, pedophilia, charities, rapists, murderers, and the fictitious LOF's that inhabit the grey matter in his very confused head.

Date: November 29, 2012 02:52PM

corboy

Good questions, which we'll endeavour to get to the bottom of. And please, anyone with any information at all about this, contact me or Concerned Partner by private message here or via my blog [universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

The info comes from Esoteric Development Group notes from February 20 2010 sent to me as hardcopy from an ex student.

"Natalie holds sessions with groups of teenagers ins schools to talk about issues they have at school/life. Recently had a session with year 7 girls (12/13 yrs)"

"Natalie had session in Sydney with 14/15 year old boys. Walked in and boys were all piled on sofa being macho lads..."

"Natalie had a session with the parents"

In other words no confidentiality. No qualifications. No cred.

Endorsed by doctors, lawyers, teachers, social workers.

Date: November 29, 2012 05:41PM

VenusDarkly
corboy

Good questions, which we'll endeavour to get to the bottom of. And please, anyone with any information at all about this, contact me or Concerned Partner by private message here or via my blog [universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

The info comes from Esoteric Development Group notes from February 20 2010 sent to me as hardcopy from an ex student.

"Natalie holds sessions with groups of teenagers ins schools to talk about issues they have at school/life. Recently had a session with year 7 girls (12/13 yrs)"

"Natalie had session in Sydney with 14/15 year old boys. Walked in and boys were all piled on sofa being macho lads..."

"Natalie had a session with the parents"

In other words no confidentiality. No qualifications. No cred.

Endorsed by doctors, lawyers, teachers, social workers.

I am as worried about these children and young people as I originally was about very ill people not getting the PROFESSIONAL Medical care they deserved.

I sought professional advice from the Education Department today and was advised to write to the Minister of Education, letter being compossed to be sent immediately.
They advised me that if I knew any of the teachers names or schools involved it would be helpful, if not they will deal with it as an open issue with directives sent to all school Principals warning them of the recognized CULT Universal Medicines, activities in schools.

Sending an unqualified twenty year old nothing, in to talk to parents of teenagers and charge money for it would be laughable if it weren't so presumpuous and downright dangerous.

It doesn't sound as if she was asked back, thankfully.

Date: November 29, 2012 08:45PM

Great work, Treefern. I hope we get some tip offs as well. There was no other mention in the notes I have, but I don't have a complete set.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.