Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: November 25, 2012 08:11PM

Great post CP.

COncerned Partner
Like all the group bloggers, she characterizes criticism as "bullying" and "hateful".

I found some audio today of Serge talking about abuse. Serge's audio is incredibly revealing. Basically, 'abuse' is the way he classifies any attempt at human interaction and definitely any questioning of the student's worldview. And a warning, the following passage is classic mind f*q - I've punctuated as close as possible to the way he speaks, rapidly with phrases running into one another. If you find it confusing, it's because it is, but also highly embedded with negative programming. It's supposedly a dialogue about how to have a healthy liver, but is really boundary setting and interpersonal relationship advice. It would also have been one of the podcast lectures that students listen to repeatedly for an hour or so per day, around 30 times in a month. Just in case any of you were wondering why it's so difficult to interact with your loved one.

(Talking about the Liver hardening) There’s lots of little situations that you can call and when you start calling them the liver responds to activities you are calling towards harmony, but the moment you contract and let aggression be, let someone talk to you by swearing or aggressive and all this stuff that is not true without actually saying to it, you know what I understand and respect that’s what you feel, perhaps that’s what you think is true, but you don’t have to give it to me. Say it but don’t give it to me, and every time that you claim that energetic state of being, the liver responds and every time you let it be, the liver says there’s only one thing I can do here – harden you, because you’re getting rammed by all this stuff you’re allowing to be. Why because you’re being polite courteous, whatever, contracted, giving your power away, all those things and the liver says great, you’ve given me only one choice, harden, so I’ll harden because you’re getting attacked far more than you can imagine. You’re getting attacked from all areas, far more energetically. You’ve always heard me say, I’d rather someone punch me in the arm than be nice and through that niceness express anger, because a punch you can see coming, a punch you can rub esoteric cream on and it becomes a bruise. You can put needles in, you can do all sorts of things, you know it, you’ve seen it, it’s declared, it’s claimed it’s out in the open. But the nice person who holds that anger may not even be at you – delivers many more punches from many different angles. Now if you allow yourself to feel that and don’t shy away from it, you can say to the person, hey, this isn’t right here, this doesn’t feel right. Even if you don’t say it to them, you feel it, you’re honouring it and the liver says aha, you’re honouring a situation that is not harmonious. If you do that you’re giving me permission to be who I am, and every time you make that choice, you give me permission to be who I am, because what you’re doing is, you’re saying no to that which you are not, and by saying no to that which you are not you’re saying that to which you are. You eventually get to know that which you are by saying no to that which you are not. And so the person who says I don’t know who I am, I don’t know if I’m a son of God, Serge just says that and I don’t know any of that, but what you do know is that which harms, what you do know is that which is not gentle, what you do know is that which is not to the best of your ability, harmonious. And if you begin to say no to all those things, hey, what are you calling me at 11 o’clock for, I got to bed at 9 – the moment you say that you’re making a claim on your behalf, but the moment you take the phone call, you’re letting disregard in, you’re letting someone’s chaotic life enter your life and you’re actually saying yes to it, so the liver says, ok, I can help you here, but I have to harden you, because you don’t know how heavy this person is coming with what they’re doing. They’re, they’re running their life in total disregard and total lovelessness and they’re very harmful and very abusive and they decide to call you and abuse you or just talk to you, whatever it is. If at that moment you don’t stop that energy, you’re saying to your body, I’m letting it in. If you let it in, the liver’s saying I’ve got no choice, I have to harden you…So every time you call a moment out -- you’re with me? -- Every time you call a moment, that’s not exactly how it should be here, I don’t feel this equal, that this is harmonious and you ask the person to re-express it or redo it, or even if you just pull yourself back and say let’s start again, this doesn’t feel right, I don’t want to offend them and so forth, every time you do that, you are making a claim to something you have said, that is not me, that is not the way it needs to be with me and you are calling that which is not...because for the first time instead of letting that abuse in, you’re saying no to the abuse. If you say no to the abuse, you give permission to that which is maybe there but is not abuse and so that is the key to a healthy liver. Isn’t that simple?

Dear me.

Serge, the liver can't talk. And neither can you.

COncerned Partner
So what do they know about Serge and what do we know?
Well, they know what he had told the, nothing more. He is appealing, directly or indirectly (meeting him is irrelevant, as the group serves this function, with the help of some cult-lawyers in this case) to their pains and therefore Stage 1 mind.
What they he has told them is ridiculous and clearly only someone who has a borderline personality would invent.

This reminds me of the Yogendra group I was peripherally involved with. Even Yogendra's inner sanctum were unaware of his compulsive lying, corruption, fraud and extortion. The inner sanctum were doctors, psychologists and teachers, and much of the truth about Vijay Yogendra didn't emerge until after he'd died, and after he'd successfully arranged the suicide of his much younger wife.

And that group was a much smaller scale than UM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: November 25, 2012 09:19PM

Thanks Venus , That is gold ,Benhayon is a Five Star Mind-Fucker extraordinaire, and your are an honorable vigilante who should be carried aloft for your work whilst Serge Benhayon should be thrown in gaol for his - power to you darling and I'm buying you the best Daiquiri in the house when we have OUR BOOK BURNING. Maintain the rage -Eric

Date: November 26, 2012 05:47AM

VenusDarkly
Great post CP.

COncerned Partner
Like all the group bloggers, she characterizes criticism as "bullying" and "hateful".

I found some audio today of Serge talking about abuse. Serge's audio is incredibly revealing. Basically, 'abuse' is the way he classifies any attempt at human interaction and definitely any questioning of the student's worldview. And a warning, the following passage is classic mind f*q - I've punctuated as close as possible to the way he speaks, rapidly with phrases running into one another. If you find it confusing, it's because it is, but also highly embedded with negative programming. It's supposedly a dialogue about how to have a healthy liver, but is really boundary setting and interpersonal relationship advice. It would also have been one of the podcast lectures that students listen to repeatedly for an hour or so per day, around 30 times in a month. Just in case any of you were wondering why it's so difficult to interact with your loved one.

(Talking about the Liver hardening) There’s lots of little situations that you can call and when you start calling them the liver responds to activities you are calling towards harmony, but the moment you contract and let aggression be, let someone talk to you by swearing or aggressive and all this stuff that is not true without actually saying to it, you know what I understand and respect that’s what you feel, perhaps that’s what you think is true, but you don’t have to give it to me. Say it but don’t give it to me, and every time that you claim that energetic state of being, the liver responds and every time you let it be, the liver says there’s only one thing I can do here – harden you, because you’re getting rammed by all this stuff you’re allowing to be. Why because you’re being polite courteous, whatever, contracted, giving your power away, all those things and the liver says great, you’ve given me only one choice, harden, so I’ll harden because you’re getting attacked far more than you can imagine. You’re getting attacked from all areas, far more energetically. You’ve always heard me say, I’d rather someone punch me in the arm than be nice and through that niceness express anger, because a punch you can see coming, a punch you can rub esoteric cream on and it becomes a bruise. You can put needles in, you can do all sorts of things, you know it, you’ve seen it, it’s declared, it’s claimed it’s out in the open. But the nice person who holds that anger may not even be at you – delivers many more punches from many different angles. Now if you allow yourself to feel that and don’t shy away from it, you can say to the person, hey, this isn’t right here, this doesn’t feel right. Even if you don’t say it to them, you feel it, you’re honouring it and the liver says aha, you’re honouring a situation that is not harmonious. If you do that you’re giving me permission to be who I am, and every time you make that choice, you give me permission to be who I am, because what you’re doing is, you’re saying no to that which you are not, and by saying no to that which you are not you’re saying that to which you are. You eventually get to know that which you are by saying no to that which you are not. And so the person who says I don’t know who I am, I don’t know if I’m a son of God, Serge just says that and I don’t know any of that, but what you do know is that which harms, what you do know is that which is not gentle, what you do know is that which is not to the best of your ability, harmonious. And if you begin to say no to all those things, hey, what are you calling me at 11 o’clock for, I got to bed at 9 – the moment you say that you’re making a claim on your behalf, but the moment you take the phone call, you’re letting disregard in, you’re letting someone’s chaotic life enter your life and you’re actually saying yes to it, so the liver says, ok, I can help you here, but I have to harden you, because you don’t know how heavy this person is coming with what they’re doing. They’re, they’re running their life in total disregard and total lovelessness and they’re very harmful and very abusive and they decide to call you and abuse you or just talk to you, whatever it is. If at that moment you don’t stop that energy, you’re saying to your body, I’m letting it in. If you let it in, the liver’s saying I’ve got no choice, I have to harden you…So every time you call a moment out -- you’re with me? -- Every time you call a moment, that’s not exactly how it should be here, I don’t feel this equal, that this is harmonious and you ask the person to re-express it or redo it, or even if you just pull yourself back and say let’s start again, this doesn’t feel right, I don’t want to offend them and so forth, every time you do that, you are making a claim to something you have said, that is not me, that is not the way it needs to be with me and you are calling that which is not...because for the first time instead of letting that abuse in, you’re saying no to the abuse. If you say no to the abuse, you give permission to that which is maybe there but is not abuse and so that is the key to a healthy liver. Isn’t that simple?

Dear me.

Serge, the liver can't talk. And neither can you.

COncerned Partner
So what do they know about Serge and what do we know?
Well, they know what he had told the, nothing more. He is appealing, directly or indirectly (meeting him is irrelevant, as the group serves this function, with the help of some cult-lawyers in this case) to their pains and therefore Stage 1 mind.
What they he has told them is ridiculous and clearly only someone who has a borderline personality would invent.

This reminds me of the Yogendra group I was peripherally involved with. Even Yogendra's inner sanctum were unaware of his compulsive lying, corruption, fraud and extortion. The inner sanctum were doctors, psychologists and teachers, and much of the truth about Vijay Yogendra didn't emerge until after he'd died, and after he'd successfully arranged the suicide of his much younger wife.

And that group was a much smaller scale than UM.

This is why every student of Serge believes they are getting abused in their relationships when they probably had as good or better relationship as most people. It really belittles those people that are actually in unsafe domestic situations where they are getting abused mentally, emotionally and physically to lump this in and have all the cult members ranting online about the 'abuse of woman', us so called abusive men, the media who promotes it...etc.

The problem (as if there is only one!) with this Serge-speak head spinning crap is it is another splinter in functioning relationships. Of course people will disagree. Often when they do the person is not in the 'energy' you want them to be in, by definition. I know from first hand experience that being rebutted when you are trying to address something that upset or worries you only results in a worse energy. The only choice is to not try to communicate and it takes you a long time to work out that is the only choice when someone's head is done in by the UM BS. I would strongly argue that that is a very real form of abuse meted out by the students on their loved ones.

'Living with someone behaving that way is emotional abuse. It is taking advantage of the relationship and not treating it, you and themselves with the respect required to make the relationship work. All relationships require give and take, negotiation and dealing with people in states we might not like. That is called love'- that is from a practicing psychologist specializing in relationships and marriages (not a nutjob UM psycho)

Serge teaches his students to be loveless (in the real sense) self interested, self absorbed deflectors of other people so he can keep them in his little bubble of bullshit, adoring him and his whack ideas and overblown sense of self. The real abuser is Serge. And that is the truth.

Date: November 26, 2012 06:53AM

With the audio, I've made the mistake at times of playing it as background while doing housework or something and Serge's soft squeaky voice sounds innocuous. But when I actually listen to the content, I find even the most burbling monotonous sounding ramblings are loaded, saturated even, with passive viciousness like that above.

They’re, they’re running their life in total disregard and total lovelessness and they’re very harmful and very abusive and they decide to call you and abuse you or just talk to you, whatever it is.

That's some conflation.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: November 27, 2012 01:37PM

New article from Medical Observer concerning Universal Medicine:

http://www.medicalobserver.com.au/news/government-blocks-ywca-documents

Date: November 27, 2012 04:24PM

HerbertKane178

Government blocks YWCA documents
A A A
Print Article |
27th Nov 2012
Byron Kaye all articles by this author

THE federal government has refused to release documents explaining the link, if any, between a $709,493 Commonwealth grant to the YWCA and six public lectures it hired controversial alternative therapy group Universal Medicine (UM) to conduct.

UM, under investigation by AHPRA, is accused by former members and families of existing members of being a cult that discourages people from eating some food and doing most exercise and claiming to prevent cancer, with scientifically untested methods like ‘esoteric breast massage’. UM denies the allegations.

After MO learned YWCA engaged UM to run ‘body awareness education’ workshops late last year, a document on the Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs website showed it gave the YWCA grant in March last year.

But after MO’s request under Freedom Of Information for records concerning the grant and UM, the department refused all but four of 37 pages saying that, in part, the disclosure could “have an adverse effect on the YWCA by affecting its relationships with other entities and its reputation”.

One page said UM “is engaged to provide counselling services to parents” without explanation. The department suppressed two other documents, saying: “YWCA raised objections… including that the information does not accurately reflect YWCA’s activities and accordingly could negatively impact on the successful working relationship it has developed with another entity”.

MO does not suggest the YWCA used the whole grant to pay UM, and hoped to learn how much it did pay, if anything, via FOI.

In an email, UM founder Serge Benhayon said: “If you have questions regarding the funding of the YWCA and how it was spent you will need to refer those questions to the organisation who the funding concerns (YWCA). They chose to spend their money as they did. We provided the services.”

The YWCA did not return MO’s calls.

So we know there are cult members in the department of family (FAC's, formerly DOC's) which was responsible for handing out the grant, and that their are members of the cult at the YWCA at the time in Northern Rivers branch which received the grant, and that some of the money (if not most) went to Universal Medicine. What do you call that?

What credentials did Universal Medicine have to do training and educate children? (Scary) Who conducted the courses and under what authorization?

"One page said UM “is engaged to provide counselling services to parents” That is frightening. The government funded people hearing a load of rubbish from some twisted member of the cult, and perhaps a psychologist (sic) that works in UM. What would really be happening is recruitment. The headline should have been GOVERNMENT FUNDS CULT RECRUITMENT.

What did they end up teaching in this six lectures?

I think its going on my to-do list of things to report and follow up with various government departments.
What a long list I have.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2012 04:29PM by COncerned Partner.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: November 27, 2012 05:38PM

COncerned Partner
HerbertKane178

A A A
Print Article |
27th Nov 2012

THE federal government has refused to release documents explaining the link, if any, between a $709,493 Commonwealth grant to the YWCA and six public lectures it hired controversial alternative therapy group Universal Medicine (UM) to conduct.

UM, under investigation by AHPRA, is accused by former members and families of existing members of being a cult that discourages people from eating some food and doing most exercise and claiming to prevent cancer, with scientifically untested methods like ‘esoteric breast massage’. UM denies the allegations.

After MO learned YWCA engaged UM to run ‘body awareness education’ workshops late last year, a document on the Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs website showed it gave the YWCA grant in March last year.

But after MO’s request under Freedom Of Information for records concerning the grant and UM, the department refused all but four of 37 pages saying that, in part, the disclosure could “have an adverse effect on the YWCA by affecting its relationships with other entities and its reputation”.

One page said UM “is engaged to provide counselling services to parents” without explanation. The department suppressed two other documents, saying: “YWCA raised objections… including that the information does not accurately reflect YWCA’s activities and accordingly could negatively impact on the successful working relationship it has developed with another entity”.

MO does not suggest the YWCA used the whole grant to pay UM, and hoped to learn how much it did pay, if anything, via FOI.

In an email, UM founder Serge Benhayon said: “If you have questions regarding the funding of the YWCA and how it was spent you will need to refer those questions to the organisation who the funding concerns (YWCA). They chose to spend their money as they did. We provided the services.”

So we know there are cult members in the department of family (FAC's, formerly DOC's) which was responsible for handing out the grant, and that their are members of the cult at the YWCA at the time in Northern Rivers branch which received the grant, and that some of the money (if not most) went to Universal Medicine. What do you call that?

What credentials did Universal Medicine have to do training and educate children? (Scary) Who conducted the courses and under what authorization?

"One page said UM “is engaged to provide counselling services to parents” That is frightening. The government funded people hearing a load of rubbish from some twisted member of the cult, and perhaps a psychologist (sic) that works in UM. What would really be happening is recruitment. The headline should have been GOVERNMENT FUNDS CULT RECRUITMENT.

I think its going on my to-do list of things to report and follow up with various government departments.
What a long list I have.

I can only hope that any complaint made either in the past or present, about the questionable practises of any and all FaCs (formerly DoCs) workers, openly promoting Serge Benhayon and the workers at Universal Medicine, in the workplace, will be investigated with the severity that is now obviously required.

Another award on the way for Byron Kaye and the Medical Observer Magazine.

Date: November 27, 2012 08:41PM

[www.medicalobserver.com.au] So that's 33 pages of Department records the government have suppressed, and up to $700K of taxpayer $$ in Serge's pocket. I bet the suppressed documents make for great reading, and are clearly highly embarrassing to the department and the YWCA.

The content of the lectures and 'counselling' would also be interesting to know. Esoteric Womens' Groups? Seeing it's the YWCA??? With lots of nice programming about how if a woman uses a tampon, the energy of the tampon manufacturer is inside her. Or that women become infertile because they are not really women and they have male energy in their uterus, or a lack of stillness in the ovaries causes ovarian cancer, or that babies feel the emotion in mother's milk, which may cause them to choke on it.

Why? Because SERGE SAID SO. (I have him on audio and more in notes)

Some answers to how the government funds may have been used might be in EDG notes from the latter half of last year, so please contact me or CP by PM or through my blog if you have them, or post anything you think may be relevant here on the forum. [universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

EDG notes have interesting revelations. For instance I have notes saying that 20 year old amateur social worker, Natalie Benhayon, holds sessions with groups of teenagers in schools to talk about issues they have at school/life. I'm yet to clarify whether the notes I have are from 2010 or 2011.

To paraphrase, Natalie had sessions with year seven, 12/13 year old girls, who initially told her school was great, but when pressured, said school was yuck. She said she was told boys are looking at porn on their phones during scool (sic) breaks, kids are having sex in the toilets, drug use is common and the 12 year old girls wear short skirts and make up to attract boys. She had a session with 14/15 year old 'rugby boys' in Sydney where they also told her everything was 'great' but under pressure said they drink regularly and it's fun at the time, but they feel bad the next day. Natalie reports they said 'they drink so they don't have to feel their problems - pressure to do well from school, parents etc', that they were angry boys who can't express how they feel to anyone, and 'what else can i do (but drink)? Then, busy young Natalie, the intellectual and social services giant, had a session with parents reporting their kids are out of control and they don't know what to do...

So that was unqualified at anything Natalie inflicting herself on school groups, introducing the 'cult of confession' [en.wikipedia.org] Sins, as defined by the group, are to be confessed either to a personal monitor or publicly to the group. There is no confidentiality; members' "sins," "attitudes," and "faults" are discussed and exploited by the leaders.

We also might wonder how much of it was true, or how much, Natalie, the cult recruiter, implanted to impressionable teenagers, and how much she invented to 'impress' her father and 'present' to the hundreds at the EDG meetings.

My suggestion to these parents, groups and schools if they actually have these problems: consult a grown up, qualified professional - and steer clear of UM.

Like the YWCA revelations in the MO article, it begs the question: who organized those groups and how long did that nonsense go on for?

Taxpayer $$ spent helping enlist vulnerable people to Serge's life draining cult.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 03:19AM

COncerned Partner
HerbertKane178

A A A
Print Article |
27th Nov 2012

What a long list I have.

It's a shame that an act called the "Freedom of Information Act" is in this case doing the absolute opposite of providing freedom of information. Why this need for censorship? Hopefully now the Medical Observer has bought this to light, more questions will be asked as to what happened here by the other regulatory bodies.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: November 28, 2012 05:34AM

VenusDarkly
http://www.medicalobserver.com.au/news/government-blocks-ywca-documents So that's 33 pages of Department records the government have suppressed, and up to $700K of taxpayer $$ in Serge's pocket. I bet the suppressed documents make for great reading, and are clearly highly embarrassing to the department and the YWCA.

The content of the lectures and 'counselling' would also be interesting to know. Esoteric Womens' Groups? Seeing it's the YWCA??? With lots of nice programming about how if a woman uses a tampon, the energy of the tampon manufacturer is inside her. Or that women become infertile because they are not really women and they have male energy in their uterus, or a lack of stillness in the ovaries causes ovarian cancer, or that babies feel the emotion in mother's milk, which may cause them to choke on it.

Why? Because SERGE SAID SO. (I have him on audio and more in notes)

Some answers to how the government funds may have been used might be in EDG notes from the latter half of last year, so please contact me or CP by PM or through my blog if you have them, or post anything you think may be relevant here on the forum. [universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

EDG notes have interesting revelations. For instance I have notes saying that 20 year old amateur social worker, Natalie Benhayon, holds sessions with groups of teenagers in schools to talk about issues they have at school/life. I'm yet to clarify whether the notes I have are from 2010 or 2011.

To paraphrase, Natalie had sessions with year seven, 12/13 year old girls, who initially told her school was great, but when pressured, said school was yuck. She said she was told boys are looking at porn on their phones during scool (sic) breaks, kids are having sex in the toilets, drug use is common and the 12 year old girls wear short skirts and make up to attract boys. She had a session with 14/15 year old 'rugby boys' in Sydney where they also told her everything was 'great' but under pressure said they drink regularly and it's fun at the time, but they feel bad the next day. Natalie reports they said 'they drink so they don't have to feel their problems - pressure to do well from school, parents etc', that they were angry boys who can't express how they feel to anyone, and 'what else can i do (but drink)? Then, busy young Natalie, the intellectual and social services giant, had a session with parents reporting their kids are out of control and they don't know what to do...

So that was unqualified at anything Natalie inflicting herself on school groups, introducing the 'cult of confession' [en.wikipedia.org] Sins, as defined by the group, are to be confessed either to a personal monitor or publicly to the group. There is no confidentiality; members' "sins," "attitudes," and "faults" are discussed and exploited by the leaders.

We also might wonder how much of it was true, or how much, Natalie, the cult recruiter, implanted to impressionable teenagers, and how much she invented to 'impress' her father and 'present' to the hundreds at the EDG meetings.

My suggestion to these parents, groups and schools if they actually have these problems: consult a grown up, qualified professional - and steer clear of UM.

Like the YWCA revelations in the MO article, it begs the question: who organized those groups and how long did that nonsense go on for?

Taxpayer $$ spent helping enlist vulnerable people to Serge's life draining cult.

VD these are all very valid points. Natalie Benhayon is a very young unqualified girl who by all accounts has been moulded by Serge Benhayon to parrot him and knows no other way of being.

I would like to suggest that any parent who knows that Natalie has spoken to their child during school hours makes a formal complaint to both the Principal of the school and to the Education Department about the teachers involved. Natalie cannot be invited to speak without permission of the Principal and in light of the enormous and well documented dangers of the CULT she co-heads, namely UNIVERSAL MEDICINE, these children have now been placed in danger.

It is frightening to think that parents send their children off to school trusting them to teachers who then abuse that position of trust by having a mind-numbing CULT member, speak to these children, who are in fact a captive audience unable to get up and walk out but encouraging them to disclose very personal information in front of their peers.

This is shameful behaviour on the part of these teachers, an investigation into them is also called for immediately.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.