Re: Universal medicine
Date: October 29, 2012 11:45AM

treefern
COncerned Partner
Interesting Story in a UK paper. I wonder if the Universal Students can see the paralegals with their situation, or whether they would simply highlight the small differences.

I wonder if Nick has been treated with as much aggression, hostility, threats of violence, slanderous lies spread and just plain rudness by his 'friends' as my husband has, since he left the cult?

Closed minds, closed hearts.

Hi Treefern, sorry to hear of your troubles. It does seem to be standard with the group to shun and be nasty. They don't seem to have any awareness of how ugly they are to us pranic folk with their going-on's, judgements, and downright nastiness in the name of "livingness" . I've heard of a few others that have left getting the same sort of treatment; Anywhere between being cut-off and ignored (they don't want to enjoin in the energy of the pranic detractor) or verbalized (because they know better) Love-ly stuff.

I have certainly seen some massive changes in people I know where they have gone from sweet-natured to nasty while thinking how amazing they are at the same time. Serge turns them into little versions of himself, all walking around 'in their own truth' , not pandering, avoiding charity (except Serges of course) or being good (downright evil), talking to people that don't agree with them, avoiding emotional people and people that are too energetic (racy)....madness.

I guess we have to take solace knowing we are on the side of good (real good that is) and that at some point they will wake up from the trance Serge has collectively put them in. What a moment they will be for them. I feel sorry for the rank and file members who will realize how much they have given up for absolutely nothing. And I guess they are just words. Nasty as they are, they're coming from people who have had their heads spun around and don't know up from down or right from wrong. Literally.

I am sure you don't want to see more, but as proof just spend 5 minutes on their blogs. They have no concept of how off they are.
Best wishes to you and your husband. Truth will prevail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: October 29, 2012 09:14PM

Treefern, for what it's worth, I'll post the names of anyone who threatens your husband on my blog. Their addresses too.

I've had it with esoteric 'self-loving' which is a euphemism for hating everyone and everything else.

If you're up to it, you're both very welcome to post your stories on [universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au] or I can do it in interview form, like with Y. I can obscure locations, gender etc.

Best wishes from me too.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: October 30, 2012 04:56AM

Thanks both CP and VD for your kind words and support, that is what the REAL world is all about, human beings being there for other human beings.

Not in Judgement but in Love.

VD both the Police and our Solicitor are now involved, so we are OK, thank you, I appreciate your concern.

My husband and I have come to the conclusion that the UMers are totally mad and whilst sitting on our beautiful Verandah watching the Sun set----sipping a very pranic but delicious Red---together, in spite of the prodigious amount of damage a particular UMer TRIED to do in the name of Serge and his teachings, to our relationship-----together, much stronger and happier than we have ever been, we spend a considerable amount of time having a great laugh at their ever so 'loving' behaviours!

They do say that 'laughter is the best medicine' and I can tell you the UMers have given me enough 'medicine' to go on laughing and living for a VERY LONG time indeed.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: October 30, 2012 12:07PM

So happy to hear how happy you and your husband are in your relationship Treefern, really great news. And very sorry to about the disgusting behavior of all those people attacking your husband. I hope the authorities deal with them to the full extent of the law.

treefern
Thanks both CP and VD for your kind words and support, that is what the REAL world is all about, human beings being there for other human beings.

VD both the Police and our Solicitor are now involved, so we are OK, thank you, I appreciate your concern.

My husband and I have come to the conclusion that the UMers are totally mad and whilst sitting on our beautiful Verandah watching the Sun set----sipping a very pranic but delicious Red---together, in spite of the prodigious amount of damage a particular UMer TRIED to do in the name of Serge and his teachings, to our relationship-----together, much stronger and happier than we have ever been, we spend a considerable amount of time having a great laugh at their ever so 'loving' behaviours!

They do say that 'laughter is the best medicine' and I can tell you the UMers have given me enough 'medicine' to go on laughing and living for a VERY LONG time indeed.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: October 31, 2012 06:43AM

Mr HerbertKane178 from the bottom of my heart I THANK YOU.

I/we wouldn't be where we are today without the work you put into starting this topic site. We owe you a huge debt of gratitude and as you only too well know watching your once vibrant loved one slowly shut down will take you to places you didn't even know existed.

Fighting for someone you love is easy, watching them slowly lose their mind, body and soul all for the personal profit and ego of one man can't and won't be tolerated.

HerbertKane178
So happy to hear how happy you and your husband are in your relationship Treefern, really great news. And very sorry to about the disgusting behavior of all those people attacking your husband. I hope the authorities deal with them to the full extent of the law.

treefern

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 31, 2012 09:21PM

The news and government are now at work on this case.

Thanks, Herbert.

If there is any more crusading to be done, go after the government regulatory agencies and the journalists and keep THEM on their toes.

Treefern has been through hell and deserves a rest.

And if anyone wants to maintain a private blog to monitor this, its your own choice.

Blogs take time and effort. The wisest thing is, if you want to start and maintain a blog or website, do it for the reason artists do their work, and dont give up your day job.

Dont expect anyone else to read it or participate, and dont complain if there are no contributions to the comments section.

I see many worthwhile blogs with no contributions to the comments section.

Date: November 01, 2012 08:23PM

treefern

HI TF, the UM'ers continue to take cheap shots and manipulate people into doing things they would never have as their true selves. What they dont understand is how it opens them up to even more exposure. The problem with being wrong and self-deluded is it leads you to places you dont expect. Serge works himself into a corner more and more each day. As I say, the truth, in good time, will be revealed.... and the truth sets everyone free.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 01, 2012 11:24PM

A quick note on blogs.

They take work.

The comments sections on blogs often fill up with spam if someone isnt there
to clean it up.

Blogs are like art. Do it because you love it, and dont give up your day job.

The spam is the equivalent of graffiti and pigeon turds that pile up on any publicly accessible surface. Be prepared to do regular janitorial work.

Date: November 02, 2012 09:29AM

NEWSFLASH!! LORDS OF FORM UP TO NO GOOD IN NORTH QUEENSLAND.
TELEGRAPH RUNS STORY ON UM CULTIES WONT LIKE. PREPARE FOR FLOOD OF EMAILS ABOUT LOVELESS MEN, LOVING CHOICES, LISTENING TO HEART, MEDIA BIAS, CUT AND PASTE JOURNALISM, AMAZINGNESS, INTEGRITY, ETC ETC

Looks like the few men who can't deal with their issues are on a road trip.

The MacKay Telegraph has printed a story, very similiar to ones that have appeared in NSW and Brisbane.

It seems that the members, as usual, are blaming a few people who cant deal with their relationship issues.

It doesnt seem to cross their cult-struck minds that if this is happening there, here, the UK...basically where-ever UM takes it's wrecking ball to families, that there might be an issue.

No smoke, no fire.

Enjoy. [wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: November 04, 2012 12:59PM

You got it CP. As soon as the journalist from the Mackay Tele contacted UM with questions about the story her office was inundated with the usual barrage of lovebombing from UM. [universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

I've been contacted by families in Mackay seriously concerned about their loved one's involvement with UM and despairing over the standard anxious behaviours and personality changes exhibited by followers.

In the article, local Esoteric practitioner and elite recruiter, Belinda Jane Hodgson describes herself as a 'qualified healer' but we've found no evidence anywhere that she's qualified at anything apart from Universal Medicine's unique brand of ineffectual esoteric 'healing', getting funds out of her clients and deterring them from seeking qualified medical care.

Also, UMers have described opposing blogs like mine and the above mentioned [wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au] hate blogs or something. They equate truth with hate, just as they equate ripping people off with misleading claims to therapeutic efficacy as 'healing'. That's why they're so dangerous, and why we're mustering the appropriate authorities to bring this corruption to a halt.

By the way, [wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au] has been upgraded, and has a new post featuring just some of Serge's very wacked pronouncements, so take a look.

Looks great, compadre! :-)

My blog is doing well, consistently averaging 6-700 hits per day with a peak near 1000.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.