Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: October 13, 2012 07:37AM

If enlightenment is possible as a human, then Serge's way is taking you in the wrong direction. He is greedy, egotistical, narcissistic, insecure with no empathy and lots of hang ups about women and men and the relationship between the sexes. I think you will find true enlightened beings don't need their students or anyone else to defend them or to follow them. Surely true enlightenment and love is about accepting all and not creating division. Serge is always creating division and this is my major problem with him. Where there is division there is fear and where there is fear there is no love.

COncerned Partner
If you dont agree with me, I have touched something and it proves I am right.
If you feel pain when you breakup from the person you love (because the love is pranic) then the pain you feel proves I am right, and it was not real love.
If you think my books are unreadable, it proves you are in your pranic mind and are not in contact with your soul.
If you argue with me then it proves you are angry. Anger is lower and therefore you are wrong.
You are free to choose. I don't ever tell my students what to do. Some choices are pranic and evil, others are fiery and good. Here is the chart of fiery and pranic choices, copyright Serge Benyahon.
I am a man of utter integrity and always have been. If you disagree with that, then you are liar and deluded by the Lords of Form and prana.

And the students fall into this trap and spend years on the treadmill trying to work out what the hell he is on about and 'getting' the work and having their 'buttons pushed', giving up everything as a deposit on a better next incarnation ( maybe) and a few steps up the initiation chart ( (c) Serge Benhayon, fifth level initiate and member of the hierarchy slumming it on lowly earth) and lining up like lemmings once a month to sit and be beaten around the head some more with self agrandizing pontifications, followed up by his brow beaten brood and their acts they are all honing for the family business of....destroying other families.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jasmin ()
Date: October 14, 2012 12:50AM

It makes me so sad, reading about what Serge says about the relationships, his followers once had.
If I wouldn´t exactly know, that my ex- partner was following those words, broke up with me and has a new girlfiend since then, that´s also a student of Universal Medicine, I wouldn´t believe it is possible someone could ever take those words serious and does what Serge is coming up with. That really makes me cry.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: October 14, 2012 12:36PM

This posting has just appeared on the "Words from the Families of Universal Medicine Students" blog:

STOP PRESS! SERGE REMOVES UNWANTED INTRUDERS AT E.D.G MEETING

On Friday the 12th Of October at the regular EDG meeting at Lennox Head, NSW, Australia a news crew from Channel Seven conducted a door stop with Serge and his followers. This apparently involved planting some people inside with cameras and having David Millikan, a well known Australian cult expert, speak with Serge and the followers. What actually transpired is unknown at this stage, however Serge has released his own version of events, and has included a conveniently located 'newspaper' article which appeared sometime between the event and 4AM in the morning when he sent his email.

The copy is clearly written in a very amateurish manner, is pro Serge, has spelling and syntax errors and looks like it is typed in courier on a computer. So one can only assume it was the local primary school newspaper whose 12 year old editor was burning the midnight oil, or perhaps someone close to Serge with a poor command of the English language.

THE ALLEGED 'NEWSPAPER' ARTICLE

We await updates as to the real events. Expect a fresh outburst of media bias, loving attacks on dissenters, the abusive men/domestic violence/woman victim refrain and a new obfuscations of Universal Medicines supernatural ideas.

I have searched low and high on the internet to find the source of this article and account of the EDG meeting. Not surprisingly I have found no evidence of any report, in any paper, anywhere in the world. Maybe my search skills are lacking? Could someone at UM please post a link for us here?

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: October 14, 2012 01:25PM

HerbertKane178
This posting has just appeared on the "Words from the Families of Universal Medicine Students" blog:

STOP PRESS! SERGE REMOVES UNWANTED INTRUDERS AT E.D.G MEETING

On Friday the 12th Of October at the regular EDG meeting at Lennox Head, NSW, Australia a news crew from Channel Seven conducted a door stop with Serge and his followers. This apparently involved planting some people inside with cameras and having David Millikan, a well known Australian cult expert, speak with Serge and the followers. What actually transpired is unknown at this stage, however Serge has released his own version of events, and has included a conveniently located 'newspaper' article which appeared sometime between the event and 4AM in the morning when he sent his email.

The copy is clearly written in a very amateurish manner, is pro Serge, has spelling and syntax errors and looks like it is typed in courier on a computer. So one can only assume it was the local primary school newspaper whose 12 year old editor was burning the midnight oil, or perhaps someone close to Serge with a poor command of the English language.

THE ALLEGED 'NEWSPAPER'
ARTICLE

We await updates as to the real events. Expect a fresh outburst of media bias, loving attacks on dissenters, the
abusive men/domestic violence/woman victim refrain and a new obfuscations of Universal Medicines supernatural
ideas.

I have searched low and high on the internet to find the source of this article and account of the EDG meeting. Not surprisingly I have found no evidence of any report, in any paper, anywhere in the world. Maybe my search skills are
lacking? Could someone at UM please post a link for us here?

I think it's safe to say this bogus article originated from UM headquarters. Unless Rupert Murdoch has just launched a new eso-paper. The Cult Courier, perhaps? The Hierarchy Herald? The Messiah Mail? The Guru Gazette?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2012 01:41PM by MacReady.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: October 14, 2012 03:31PM

It's from the Goonellabah gazette, penned by Leonardo Pythagoras Bailey.

Posted by: Morpheus ()
Date: October 16, 2012 04:01AM

VenusDarkly

Amazing event i hear! A friend of mine was there. The number of people was well down on usual and they had blacked out the windows so no one could see in. I mean, what is that about if you are not wanting to hide something??
It seems the event started and David was invited up. Serge gave him a rap- even calling him a cult expert!, and then David started telling Serge and the followers that in his opinion UM is a cult. They didnt like that and it started to go off. Serge had nothing to say apparently even when David confronted him. He got shouted down and then the followers crowded around Serge who was well shaken. The gig was over after that in about 10 minutes and everyone left. The events were on the Saturday/Sunday. Wonder what was said about Friday..? My friend didn't go though... I don't know if she's booked- usually she would not miss it for anything-I think maybe it is starting to make her think. I mean for gods sake when you get a guy who has been working with cults for decades telling you it is a cult, maybe it might start to get into your head. Based on what I have seen when I was in, this will make them more determined but I reckon the blackouted windows, shaky serge, half the numbers and a man serge talked up telling them it is a cult might start to eat away at some people. Personally I cant wait till I can talk to some old friends normally again.

Posted by: HowDoesItHappen ()
Date: October 16, 2012 12:02PM

Morpheus
VenusDarkly

Amazing event i hear! A friend of mine was there. The number of people was well down on usual and they had blacked out the windows so no one could see in. I mean, what is that about if you are not wanting to hide something??
It seems the event started and David was invited up. Serge gave him a rap- even calling him a cult expert!, and then David started telling Serge and the followers that in his opinion UM is a cult. They didnt like that and it started to go off. Serge had nothing to say apparently even when David confronted him. He got shouted down and then the followers crowded around Serge who was well shaken. The gig was over after that in about 10 minutes and everyone left. The events were on the Saturday/Sunday. Wonder what was said about Friday..? My friend didn't go though... I don't know if she's booked- usually she would not miss it for anything-I think maybe it is starting to make her think. I mean for gods sake when you get a guy who has been working with cults for decades telling you it is a cult, maybe it might start to get into your head. Based on what I have seen when I was in, this will make them more determined but I reckon the blackouted windows, shaky serge, half the numbers and a man serge talked up telling them it is a cult might start to eat away at some people. Personally I cant wait till I can talk to some old friends normally again.

That last sentence says it all, really.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: October 16, 2012 02:08PM

Thanks for the report Morpheus.

Interesting how the UM Propaganda Machine didn't report THAT version of events. And for all the words expended on their love blogs about how they feel violated and have had their freedom to choose infringed by TV cameras, none of them have mentioned a word about the sleazy ovarian reading I was subjected to, or negligent abuse of patients, or cartel like behaviour of the medical apologists, or the oppressive groupthink and pressure to keep sinking $$$ into workshops.

And for all their shrill indignation about telling two sides of the story their blogs won't post my comments.

Date: October 16, 2012 05:41PM

Okay, Serge is not a cult leader, but apparently he IS the world teacher according to the notes from a recent UK meeting.

Serge introduced the presentation on numerology by what was needed
numerologically for the World Teacher and used his own birth date.

4.30am on 26th of March 1964
8 3 20
The World Teacher must be able to relate to everybody, man or woman. To do so he
must have had the experience of life and to have gone through all the experiences of
everybody else. Serge has done this.

The Teacher must represent the number 2 as it the 2nd coming. Because in present
social time a woman would not be listened to, so it had to be a man.

He needs to be a 5th Degree Initiate but needs to come in as a 2nd Degree and to a
family that is very non-esoteric so he is not noticed by the Lords of Form
. To awaken
him it has to be when his age adds up to 8 (8, 17, 26, 35). It has to be an age when he
is able to protect himself, when he is not likely to get distracted as when a teenager
and it has to close to the coming of the New Era with some time to assimilate the
awakening. Hence 35 and in 1999.

He needs a 4 to bring the foundation of the Flow of Life, the bringer of the
Livingness, the Bringer of Light. He is the first person ever to teach with the openness
and directness of the Truth on Earth that he does. So he needs a 3.

I love the crack about being able to relate to any one, man or woman. Sure thing Serge.

Has Serge told his low level family how non esoteric they are. Great trick outsmarting those lords of form!

Behold THE BRINGER OF LIGHT.... holed up in room with darkened windows and flinching at the site of a few camera's. Yes the world teacher cometh!

Date: October 16, 2012 07:12PM

It's worth posting a link to the TRUTHABOUTSERGEBENHAYON SITE for a few reasons.

1. Cults focus on the personality not the methodology of so called "improvement" . What is the name of the site?
2. Many of the miracle life changing events are attributed to.....Serge and his team....not the methodology.
3. The group speak is incomprehensible. Every tacky movie with cult movies has people carrying on like this. We all want love, but this is ridiculous.
4. The posts often look like Serge is whispering in their ears ( "use my words....use my words")
5. It's amusing and contradictory.

[truthaboutsergebenhayon.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.