Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: October 10, 2012 01:08PM

The hostility shown towards those that have spoken out is shocking. Threats of violence, I quote "you need a fucking slap in the mouth ... Richard ... I would love to meet you x", unsubstantiated accusations of domestic abuse on another blog, our friend listed in this thread (page 89) commenting on the Good Weekend Magazine Facebook page (I'll spare his blushes and not reprint his name, but just to refresh for those that have forgotten or missed it: "David Leser articule the Da Vinci code in good weekend is a hatchet job on Serge Benhayon, he finds dozens of anonymous abusive men and there harpies to discredit Serge and Universal medicine. Does he reveal his connection to these disgruntled people no he is practicing the lowest form of journalism"). Eggs being thrown at the car of someone who spoke to a journalist. Twice. I could go on...

It really is a appauling to see these people who claim to be all about love be, in essence, everything they accuse others of - abusive, attacking and unloving.

I think the question you pose at the end of your post is also a very valid one. Please ponder on that students of Universal Medicine.

treefern
I have to say in all of the rhetoric that has gone on in the months that I have been contributing to this site, the very best piece of writing that has come out thus far is a piece from the wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au site.

We as families and friends of people lost in the machine that is Universal Medicine can and have for that matter, written only from our hearts and our own personal experiences and thoughts on the subject and for that I might add we have been persecuted. I/we have no power what-so-ever to either influence or convert the ardent and faithful followers of Serge Benhayon, what I/we can however do is present our stories in the hopes that for some of the followers who are now experiencing doubts as to the motivation behind the highly successful and wealthy business that is Universal Medicine, you may find some answers. It is the right of all human beings to have BOTH sides of every story available to them, that is why there are indeed 2 sides to a coin, we humans are innately curious beings, our minds need to turn things over and around to get the whole picture. When you are FED only one aspect of the whole you stop questioning or craving for more but learn to be content with what you have and for some of you this does seem alot compared to what you 'had'. There seems to be an above average number of people who first went to Serge with very profound problems, unhappy lost and exhausted people who didn't possess the ability to either look after themselves without the support of a "group" or someone giving them 'permission' to feel superior after years of doubt, a support I might that has cost dearly. (and I don't just mean financially) By the way historically when Empires crumble the most needy of the 'group' remain faithful to the cause, they have nowhere else to go...so you don't need to worry so much.

'Playing the Man not the Facts' is a well written piece with a set of very honest questions that need to be answered....with your mind OPEN. It is our brains and the evolution of logical thought that raises us above the animal world, all mammals feel, "feeling into yourself" and acting on that instinct alone is a key indicator of a very unbalanced Narcissistic personality disorder, well balanced humans most importantly also THINK!

By the way, for the UMers who are being so openly hostile and aggressive to anyone who has spoken out, I'm sorry but you are just showing your true colours for all now to see and ultimately Serge will also be held accountable for encouraging you to do that.

I would like to add one more question to the list, for the followers of Serge to ask themselves......Who stands to gain the most by lying? (and I don't just mean financially)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 10, 2012 09:09PM

To Serge Benhayon:

You will be measured by the quality of your followers' behavior.

You will be evaluated by the impact your students have on the lives of those who choose to live outside of the world of UM.

When children do horrible things, the social reflex is to wonder why the parents didnt do more to teach them good manners.

Those who have left UM:

It must be horrible to stand now, outside, and see your former UM comrades behaving so badly.

It must be tempting to remain silent and hope this will go away.

Please, as a service to those still in UM, anyone who used to be in UM and can find the strength to do it--please, be citizens.

Denounce the UM hooliganism.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: October 11, 2012 06:40AM

Thank you Herb for reminding me that the stories I have been hearing about are NOT isolated incidents, but in fact are the NORM for the 'loveless' UMers.
What we haven't printed and must certainly be added now are the countless stories which would run into the hundreds no less, would be the stories from the families/partners/children/friends of UMers who show Passive Aggressive Behaviours to the point of open hostility at home behind closed doors in defence of Serge and his teachings!

Yes corboy I too have often thought that Serge Benhayon will never be remembered for anything now and forever more as or but a CULT Leader. Well maybe in time people will move on but Google is here to stay to infinity and beyond!

Here's the thing, I don't PM people because, over the past few months that I have been contributing to this site I have had innumerable amounts of very odd people sending me very stupid questions to my private box, this site is an OPEN FORUM a safe place to tell our side of the story that is Universal Medicine, if you want to ask a question of me ask it publicy...I have been told these people are called TROLLS from deep in the heart of UMer Land and I believe it. However there is always an exception to every rule and when I was PM and asked what did I mean by the statement 'Serge will also be held accountable for encouraging you to do that'. I will answer you publicly.

When Serge struts up and down a stage, writes, talks on the radio or one on one about Good vs Evil/Fiery vs Pranic, Dark Lords and other such stuff, where the UMers who are "doing the work" will always come up against dark forces who want to stop them from "being themselves", then the followers of "the One" have a fear based mentality were if 'you are'nt FOR them you MUST be AGAINST them'. Now that this "ancient' nonsense is being exposed the intelligence of the UMer is also in question, that is why they blindly defend themselves.....didn't Jesus say "to turn the other cheek" now that is TRUE love in the very best and most noble of forms. When Serge continues to create the US verses THEM mentality he is INCITING the people who listen to him to violence albeit covert, but now appears to be spilling into the overt. This Us Vs Them, talk of Serges is akin to a religious zealot who takes no responsibility when his followers go out and do real harm in the name of.....whoever, this time the UMers do it in the name of Serge Benhayon.

Have I answered your question?

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: October 11, 2012 12:51PM

As quoted from The Truth about Serge Benhayon blog site:

How My Depression Disappeared

October 11, 2012

by Gabriele Conrad, Goonellabah, Australia

When I first saw Serge Benhayon in early 2004, it was a mixture of curiosity and my aching right shoulder that prompted me to break my resolve to never ever try anything again, be it mainstream medical or so-called alternative. I mainly came because my shoulder, even though much improved, was still aching and I only had a limited range of movement. I had a frozen shoulder, but I never called it that – I suppose I just did not want to own up to what I had actually done to myself through years of massage practice and hard work on the land.
That I had been suffering from depression since my early teenage years I only mentioned at the very end and in passing – I didn’t even know why it came out of my mouth. By then, I had been through nearly 40 years of severe bi-annual bouts of depression and didn’t even consider that it could be otherwise.

Serge may have made your depression disappeared Gabriele but I can assure you that he has caused allot of depression amongst the families and partners of all the relationships he has destroyed with his great new age business UM. Not only the relationship that he has destroyed but also husband / wife’s and children that are still will with a partner associated with UM.

All you UM followers and Practitioners you need to take the blinkers off and really start to have a look at the real world out there and not just the fantasy world of UM teachings and beliefs because soon when the REAL TRUTH is exposed you are going to look foolish and downright stupid with these choices.

You will look back at your involvement with this sinister organisation its leader Serge, his family members and hangers on like the Chris James and realise that you have been taken on one of the biggest con rides of your life time. You will sit and ponder how you have lost your family and friends and the choices that you say you have made have affected your standard and quality of life and existence.

Prior to UM I had a strong and very healthy relationship once UM came along like everyone else various pressures were applied to the relationship from you Serge and your family and this joke of an organisation that is UM. You obviously think you are doing well with your teachings and belief system but you are so lost in this crazy and messed up fantasy world that you have created you cannot see the harm you have done and are doing to the family unit and your followers.

I find it very ironic that UM run a Relationship Course for the followers that you present, how you can stand in front of a room and talk about relationships is a joke when you are a major destroyer of them.

I go to bed each night and guess what Serge I can lay straight in bed knowing that by contributing to this site I am helping in some way providing hope to a partner , friend or a child that they are not the problem in the relationship that their partner / mother / father / son / brother / friend are not the problem but Serge and UM is.

Serge If it is money that you are really after stop running your courses and I will still send you the money that my partner spends on UM yearly just to get rid of you from my life and my family’s life.

Finally I am going to provide some comments from a EDG meeting earlier this year and again Serge this is why your great house needs to crumble – tell me how anyone can explain to a rape victim that if they were raped it was because of wrong doing in a previous life ……………………. This is why I can never accept the UM teachings and beliefs system and I believe many others have concerns on the group.

As quoted from EDG meeting notes:
•The karma you have created feeds you back.

•If you cause harm to another you have the opportunity to release the karma by
seeing the hurt you have caused another. Heart-felt.

•Eg. Rape. The intent of which creates an energetic seed within the victim. An
opening through which an energy can enter from an entity.

•If one cannot truly see the hurt that has been caused by such an action then to rebalance
the karma they will need to experience what it is to be raped in their next
life so they will know how this feels and know how wrong it is so they will not act in
this way again.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: October 11, 2012 01:34PM

Thank you John for sharing these notes.

John lazuras
As quoted from The Truth about Serge Benhayon blog site:

How My Depression Disappeared

October 11, 2012

by Gabriele Conrad, Goonellabah, Australia

When I first saw Serge Benhayon in early 2004, it was a mixture of curiosity and my aching right shoulder that prompted me to break my resolve to never ever try anything again, be it mainstream medical or so-called alternative. I mainly came because my shoulder, even though much improved, was still aching and I only had a limited range of movement. I had a frozen shoulder, but I never called it that – I suppose I just did not want to own up to what I had actually done to myself through years of massage practice and hard work on the land.
That I had been suffering from depression since my early teenage years I only mentioned at the very end and in passing – I didn’t even know why it came out of my mouth. By then, I had been through nearly 40 years of severe bi-annual bouts of depression and didn’t even consider that it could be otherwise.

Serge may have made your depression disappeared Gabriele but I can assure you that he has caused allot of depression amongst the families and partners of all the relationships he has destroyed with his great new age business UM. Not only the relationship that he has destroyed but also husband / wife’s and children that are still will with a partner associated with UM.

All you UM followers and Practitioners you need to take the blinkers off and really start to have a look at the real world out there and not just the fantasy world of UM teachings and beliefs because soon when the REAL TRUTH is exposed you are going to look foolish and downright stupid with these choices.

You will look back at your involvement with this sinister organisation its leader Serge, his family members and hangers on like the Chris James and realise that you have been taken on one of the biggest con rides of your life time. You will sit and ponder how you have lost your family and friends and the choices that you say you have made have affected your standard and quality of life and existence.

Prior to UM I had a strong and very healthy relationship once UM came along like everyone else various pressures were applied to the relationship from you Serge and your family and this joke of an organisation that is UM. You obviously think you are doing well with your teachings and belief system but you are so lost in this crazy and messed up fantasy world that you have created you cannot see the harm you have done and are doing to the family unit and your followers.

I find it very ironic that UM run a Relationship Course for the followers that you present, how you can stand in front of a room and talk about relationships is a joke when you are a major destroyer of them.

I go to bed each night and guess what Serge I can lay straight in bed knowing that by contributing to this site I am helping in some way providing hope to a partner , friend or a child that they are not the problem in the relationship that their partner / mother / father / son / brother / friend are not the problem but Serge and UM is.

Serge If it is money that you are really after stop running your courses and I will still send you the money that my partner spends on UM yearly just to get rid of you from my life and my family’s life.

Finally I am going to provide some comments from a EDG meeting earlier this year and again Serge this is why your great house needs to crumble – tell me how anyone can explain to a rape victim that if they were raped it was because of wrong doing in a previous life ……………………. This is why I can never accept the UM teachings and beliefs system and I believe many others have concerns on the group.

As quoted from EDG meeting notes:
•The karma you have created feeds you back.

•If you cause harm to another you have the opportunity to release the karma by
seeing the hurt you have caused another. Heart-felt.

•Eg. Rape. The intent of which creates an energetic seed within the victim. An
opening through which an energy can enter from an entity.

•If one cannot truly see the hurt that has been caused by such an action then to rebalance
the karma they will need to experience what it is to be raped in their next
life so they will know how this feels and know how wrong it is so they will not act in
this way again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2012 01:36PM by HerbertKane178.

Date: October 11, 2012 03:56PM

Serge is actually a simpleton grazing the internet for conspiracy theories and any half baked idea that supports his stupid ramblings. He doesnt often recommend books, but i guess this one supports his numbskull notion that the Egyptians were 'amazing' and more advanced than we are now.

In the evolution of the human race what did we know that we are now not allowed to
now?
 The pyramids in what is now known as Egypt were built 18,500+years ago, much
older than the general thinking suggests.
 They are extraordinary structures, built to incredible accuracies with huge stones
that don’t even come from the area. How were they cut? How were they
transported? How were they made fit together so perfectly and aligned to the
constellations of the stars?
 There were no universities to teach the methods required
 Even with modern techniques and equipment they are considered impossible to
replicate in todays modern world. Where has this knowledge gone?
 ‘Man fears time, time fears the pyramids’ – they are awesome!
 A recommended book is ‘keeper of the genesis’ by Robert Bauval

That is all total infantile bullshit. It is known how the stones were transported and the pyramids built. The decrepit and worn away skeletons of the child and slave workers who died of malnutrition are to be found everywhere from the time. The pyramids where built as timeless edifices to the Pharaohs ego's who thought they were gods, and at the expense of hundreds of thousands of serfs and slaves lives.

Of course they could be replicated. Compared to modern structures they are stone age, literally. You nong.

Serge's infantile fascination with the pyramids is in part a fragment of his delusion of his former lives and his version of what he is doing now with his thousands of 'students' doing 'the work' to serve Serge's insane energetic vision.

And who the hell is stopping us knowing Serge you total wanker. I know it is the lords of form and the conspiracy of spirit, the same one that gets me shaking my head in total disbelief when I read you utter ridiculous crap and wondering how any grown person can listen to it for more than a few minutes without screaming and running for the doors. It is one line of nonsense after another all with one purpose in mind- To twist your poor students around into your way of seeing the world. To have them believe that now is not good enough, that their relationships, marriages, sex, music, food and even finger nail painting is pathetic and wrong compared to YOUR masterful interpretation of how it has to be.

Listen up Students. There is no pranic energies, no LOF's, no astral planes around your ankles, no fiery plan and no f****ing entities. Just Serge tricking you into giving up your life and your money so he can stand there and pontificate how his birthdate is that of a Master and how the numbers were designed for his awakening and that he could do all the work for you but he choose not to ( because he would prefer your money)

There is not one thing he says that isnt a manipulation to try and destroy your sense of what is good for you and replace it with his. Dont take my word for it. READ THE NOTES. he says it over and over and over. There is no philosophy, no ideas of substance, just a constant, insistent badgering to give up your own thoughts and feelings for his, and a constant dismissal of everything and everyone else as being WRONG, pranic, flawed, under the control of entities working against him/you...

And the cherry on the crap pie is how he convinces you that if you are in pain from having to leave a 'pranic relationship' the pain is a sure sign that the relationship was one of 'need' and therefore it must have been wrong and therefore it is fantastic...The little bastard even steals your ability to decide who you love and how you feel about it. What a little piece of shit he is. In my humble opinion.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: October 11, 2012 05:33PM

In his craptacular sci-fi epic 'The Way It Is', Serge claims that the country we now call Egypt was originally called 'Pyramid Land', which is a good indicator of the limits of his imagination when it comes to supposed esoteric and arcane knowledge.

He also regularly tells the students that they studied 'the work' under the great pyramid in past lives. I saw hi point out an individual student and infirm them of this at a workshop I attended.

It's funny how he has to recommend the speculative theories of authors such as Robert Bauval. One would think that he'd be able to explain the mysteries of Egypt's architectural past in his own words, considering he claims to be the reincarnation of Imhotep and to know all the secrets of the universe.

Date: October 11, 2012 07:30PM

MacReady
In his craptacular sci-fi epic 'The Way It Is', Serge claims that the country we now call Egypt was originally called 'Pyramid Land', which is a good indicator of the limits of his imagination when it comes to supposed esoteric and arcane knowledge.

He also regularly tells the students that they studied 'the work' under the great pyramid in past lives. I saw hi point out an individual student and infirm them of this at a workshop I attended.

It's funny how he has to recommend the speculative theories of authors such as Robert Bauval. One would think that he'd be able to explain the mysteries of Egypt's architectural past in his own words, considering he claims to be the reincarnation of Imhotep and to know all the secrets of the universe.

Well I guess by now Serge and his cabal have figured out we have access to their EDG notes. And we have them all. And we will continue to get them.

They are the usual pile of rubbish but pertinent given the events of the last 6 months with Serge being exposed for his lies and manipulations- even though he still keeps his main followers in his semi-hypnotic 'love' spell, there are cracks appearing with Serge even seeming to answer some criticisms that have appeared on various blogs, working to keep those bubbles of doubt appearing in the minds of his dazed followers whose mantra is "love, integrity, amazing, you're a liar, Serge and his family are an inspiration, amazing, integrity" as reality whacks them around the head left, right and center.

Don't worry Serge, it is not like it is ending soon. The people out there who know who you are ( that is many people in many places high and low), are hard at work collecting, collating, organizing, presenting. You cant escape what has happened, even if you think you have. And you cant undo what you have done, even if you try. Reality can't be changed because you say it is not real no matter how often you tell that story. It is marching relentlessly towards you- your karma, in this life. The truth will be known, and they will be set free.

Rest well my friend.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: October 12, 2012 09:25AM

Contrary to claims from the UM faithful that Serge doesn't give relationship advice, and that all the UM relationship break-ups have stemmed from 'abusive behaviour' on the part of the non-cult indoctrinated partner, here's some examples of the sort of toxic nonsense Benhayon is spewing out ad nauseum and which his followers are accepting as gospel truth. Anyone absorbing this material uncritically while arguing that such claims have no impact on thetheir perceptions of relationships is suffering from extreme cognitive dissonance. These are notes taken from recent EDGs and workshops in the UK.

• We are told and accept how to be by the world.
• Men say 'I do' to society long before any other relationship they may have.
• There are expectations: men are strong, responsible, don't cry, not sensitive, providers
etc....
• Women are conditioned to feel inadequate without a man but don't honor themselves
and accept all the needs from the man which in turn re-affirms the mans behavior back
to himself as being ok.
• There is no true love in the relationship only the meeting of needs in an unspoken
arrangement.
• There is no 'proof' or 'role-model' that shows life can be different
• Is it possible that through Serge and the work of universal medicine we have been
shown an alternative way of being that is vastly different to what the majority live on
earth?

For example if you split up with your partner and this is devastating for you step back
and see truth. Did you have a real love together? True Love? If this is so then at that
time you had true love which is awesome and if it was true love you can move on
knowing that you can have true love with yourself and anyone and the fact that this
has ended matters not. Or was the relationship really about meeting a need for you
which is now needing because the relationship is over. If this is so then fantastic, it
wasn’t true love anyway and the fact you were carrying a need/hurt has been
exposed which you can let go of and move forward with true love. This requires
honesty.

Interestingly, UM are holding one of their relationship workshops (even though they allegedly don't give relationship advice) this weekend, where you can be assured by Serge that he is the only man on the planet capable of truly making love, and that he can feel how jealous you are of his ability to nail underage girls without being apprehended by the law (yet).

Date: October 12, 2012 05:08PM

MacReady
Contrary to claims from the UM faithful that Serge doesn't give relationship advice, and that all the UM relationship break-ups have stemmed from 'abusive behaviour' on the part of the non-cult indoctrinated partner, here's some examples of the sort of toxic nonsense Benhayon is spewing out ad nauseum and which his followers are accepting as gospel truth. Anyone absorbing this material uncritically while arguing that such claims have no impact on thetheir perceptions of relationships is suffering from extreme cognitive dissonance. These are notes taken from recent EDGs and workshops in the UK.

• We are told and accept how to be by the world.
• Men say 'I do' to society long before any other relationship they may have.
• There are expectations: men are strong, responsible, don't cry, not sensitive, providers
etc....
• Women are conditioned to feel inadequate without a man but don't honor themselves
and accept all the needs from the man which in turn re-affirms the mans behavior back
to himself as being ok.
• There is no true love in the relationship only the meeting of needs in an unspoken
arrangement.
• There is no 'proof' or 'role-model' that shows life can be different
• Is it possible that through Serge and the work of universal medicine we have been
shown an alternative way of being that is vastly different to what the majority live on
earth?

For example if you split up with your partner and this is devastating for you step back
and see truth. Did you have a real love together? True Love? If this is so then at that
time you had true love which is awesome and if it was true love you can move on
knowing that you can have true love with yourself and anyone and the fact that this
has ended matters not. Or was the relationship really about meeting a need for you
which is now needing because the relationship is over. If this is so then fantastic, it
wasn’t true love anyway and the fact you were carrying a need/hurt has been
exposed which you can let go of and move forward with true love. This requires
honesty.

Interestingly, UM are holding one of their relationship workshops (even though they allegedly don't give relationship advice) this weekend, where you can be assured by Serge that he is the only man on the planet capable of truly making love, and that he can feel how jealous you are of his ability to nail underage girls without being apprehended by the law (yet).

Basically what Serge is saying is this-

Men are playing roles and dont know how to 'love'
Women only get in relationships because they have a 'need' which is imposed by others as an ideal.
Now, any relationship you have it based on need and the men not knowing how to truly love
therefore, the relationship is wrong
And, the fact that you feel 'hurt' when you end it ( at Serge's head twisting insistence) means that it was exactly what Serge says, a relationship of need and roles..
However, if you it was "true-love" then it doesn't matter because you can have that with yourself or anyone else. That person wasn't special.

It is clear from these notes, and others, that Serge is encouraging his female students to eschew their relationships and selling them the ideal that they can "feel love" all by themselves, and maybe from him and the group if they keep up the payments.
He has the hide to get on TV and radio and print and say " I have nothing to do with breakups. That is an absurd accusation. nor do I encourage breakups. That is scurrilous!" and then his newly single students come out in support of him, denigrating their families in the process somehow unaware of the contradictions and lie Serge just told, and they are about to commit themselves.

Serge uses the same tricky little technique over and over.

If you dont agree with me, I have touched something and it proves I am right.
If you feel pain when you breakup from the person you love (because the love is pranic) then the pain you feel proves I am right, and it was not real love.
If you think my books are unreadable, it proves you are in your pranic mind and are not in contact with your soul.
If you argue with me then it proves you are angry. Anger is lower and therefore you are wrong.
You are free to choose. I don't ever tell my students what to do. Some choices are pranic and evil, others are fiery and good. Here is the chart of fiery and pranic choices, copyright Serge Benyahon.
I am a man of utter integrity and always have been. If you disagree with that, then you are liar and deluded by the Lords of Form and prana.

And the students fall into this trap and spend years on the treadmill trying to work out what the hell he is on about and 'getting' the work and having their 'buttons pushed', giving up everything as a deposit on a better next incarnation ( maybe) and a few steps up the initiation chart ( (c) Serge Benhayon, fifth level initiate and member of the hierarchy slumming it on lowly earth) and lining up like lemmings once a month to sit and be beaten around the head some more with self agrandizing pontifications, followed up by his brow beaten brood and their acts they are all honing for the family business of....destroying other families.

My prediction for cult meeting tonight- " The prana is lifting because we as a group are bringing more fire to those around us. The Lords of Form are working hard to stop us in doing THE WORK! There are certain individuals who are mad, mad I tell you! My predictions are true for the new era. All the attention and lies perpetrated against me, the great Santini, prove that I am who I say, ( cue the horns) A FIFTH LEVEL MASTER FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE....HA HA HA HA... and now for night of head sucking BS because I noticed some of your with a glint of awareness in your eyes when you came in...!"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.