Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: October 04, 2012 10:01AM

KIK , that is fabulous news or as they say at UM central "AWESOME". Congratulations to you for your strength and tenacity . If your brother needs help down the track I highly recommend the services of Australian Cult Couselling, my partner found them extremely caring and very very helpful ! Good Hunting ,Over and Out -Eric ( and ps KIK the afore -mentioned ACC recognize Universal Medicine as a CULT which makes their illustrious head Serge Benhayon a CULT LEADER ! )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2012 10:09AM by Eric Dobbs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HowDoesItHappen ()
Date: October 04, 2012 11:02AM

Great news KIK! I feel that every time someone is saved we should all celebrate at least a little.

I was told in no uncertain terms by a psychologist that I can't save my partner. If anyone thinks they can help me prove him wrong, my inbox is always open.

Date: October 04, 2012 11:50AM

HowDoesItHappen
Great news KIK! I feel that every time someone is saved we should all celebrate at least a little.

I was told in no uncertain terms by a psychologist that I can't save my partner. If anyone thinks they can help me prove him wrong, my inbox is always open.

Luckily I wouldn't go too much on what a psychologist has to say. It is their subjective opinion based on what they know or don't know. After all, there are registered psychologists associated with UM current dispensing advice, as it were, so clearly it means very little. You have to really shop around to find people who know the subject and are capable of objectivity. After all they have their own blinkers and dispositions.

Having said that it is quite a difficult undertaking. Their view of the world is completely reversed and THEY DONT KNOW IT, if the cult is successful; therefore any objection to what they are doing is seen as a form of madness in the person doing so, or at the very least proof of what the cult leader has been telling them. Remember, good old Serge has been telling them that this is the new era and that resistance was going to increase, and also that when they stepped up to doing the work, pranic forces would build taking hold of those who opposed them 'doing the work'- even though they won't admit any of this, this is what they are thinking in some way or another. They also think that by doing the work that they are doing the best thing for themselves, their families ( and partners who they are leaving), children and so forth.

Of course we all know the irony is Serge is a rabid liar and inventor of BS, while we are the ones accused of being liars and mad. Beautiful reversal of the situation for Serge. They have of course let him get away with a lot-

like lying about his past; His story- I had no need to do the work, as my life was going jolly well with more wealth on the way- Truth- Bankrupt and fending of people he owed money.

Or- I live very simply- I use properties to help cancer patients and sick people- Truth - 8M property portfolio, all in his own name, with no cancer patients in sight ( except for his one across from the clinic at $50 a night) + a flotilla of Alfa's, first class flights....

His story- I am the re-incarnation of Leonardo da Vinci and others- I will never step back from that truth - Truth- that is a sort of joke, it is hard to explain because it is spherical and doesnt make sense when taking out of context...

His story- We called the TGA to check if our products were compliant.... the truth- TGA was already investigating and the products had not been compliant for years. ( convenient timing even Serge's your story was true, dont you think?)

His story- Miranda is the re-incarnation of Mary Magdalene ( therefore anything strange is A-okay!) ....the truth- she was 13 when he met her spruiking his elite tennis coach credentials ( later found to be somewhat exaggerated to say the least) and the road to Wimbledon, wrecking Miranda's family. Miranda has never been far away since. Work the rest out yourself.

Of course there are other untruths hanging around too which I wont spell out here. The point of illustrating them is this. If you or I did just one of these things we would be condemned by our families and friends. But not old Serge. He is hoisted upon the shoulders of students and followers and made a hero, and to make him even higher, the bodies of family members and partners are piled high to stand on. I suspect that he could be found to have done anything and the core followers would somehow swallow his re-interpretation and re-framing of events which is always beefed up by accusing someone else outside of the group of being more loveless or a bigger liar then before.

However somewhere at the students core is their old value system and I have been told that it takes a fair amount of suppression to keep accepting lie after lie and eventually they stack up and cause of a sort of a break even in the most ardent followers. But the problem is that they have spent so much time in it and done so much damage to their old relationships that it is hard for them to step out of it in a hurry. Also the remaining group act as a sort of fence and keep cajoling them back and reassuring them it is alright, in a sort of misery loves company (in the guise of 'love')

So Howdoesithappen, the old person is there somewhere, no matter how they are behaving now. There is always some hope. But the issue is whether you can go the distance and be there for them when they finally see what is going on and how they have been manipulated out of their lives.

Send me a PM and I will tell you more straight for the experts ( mind you having no luck myself..). cheers

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: October 04, 2012 12:02PM

Great news KIK, very happy to hear this.

knowledge_is_king
Hey guys, sorry I've been off the radar, just wanted to stop in quickly to say a big thank you to everyone here contributing and sharing your accounts on Universal Medicine and Serge Benhayon. You've helped me get my brother back and SB's 2,000 followers just dropped to 1,999. Keep up the good work.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 04, 2012 11:10PM

Congratulations.

It may take your brother time to re-adjust. Perhaps a bit like coming out of the jungle after years away.

Re-adjusting to going out at night

One big adjustment in seeking to leave UM is to re-learn how to go out at night without feeling frightened.

Clever of UM to instill fear about night time and to train people to be at home and in bed by 9 pm. Much of what adults enjoy doing are late afternoon to nightime entertainments.

Being home by 9 pm tucked in bed, is like a return to nursery discipline, with Serge as Super Nanny.

For there are realistic hazards at night. One can more easily take a fall, due to not seeing a loose paving stone at night.

One must drive more cautiously. Re-learn how to drive at night, in fact.

There are crimes of opportunity that are more likely to be perpetrated at night. One has to exercise caution, not live in fear, but...realistic caution.

For example, I live in a tough neighborhood. When going home at night or out before dawn, I carry a flash light. I stick to well lit streets. And if anyone asks me for the time or for help lighting their cigarette, I quicken my pace and refuse to oblige.

These are normal precautions to take.

So please be aware that if normal troubles do happen to you at night, it may re-trigger a terror pattern that was taught to you while in UM.

This does not prove Serge was right. It does not prove that you deserved your misfortune. It does not prove in any way that you were attacked by pranic forces or lords of form by ignoring instructions and going out at night.

Finally - look at the fine persons who do work at night and for the benefit of us all.

Sailors who stand watch at night

Sytems engineers who keep computers and communication systems functioning all night. Without them, no utilities or computer systems could function. Your mobile or landline wouldnt function.

Musicians and entertainers and the stage crews who make their shows possible

The nice people who work all night as cooks, dishwashers, wait staff at diners and restaurants.

Paramedics

Police

Fire fighters

Emergency room personnel

All night cab drivers and bus drivers and those who operate transit systems.

Without them society would go to a halt.

Are they dropping dead, getting sick or going mad due to pranic attacks?

Doesnt look like it.

Date: October 06, 2012 05:35AM

This was written in warning about an entirely different group.

Am putting this in just in case it fits what is known of UM recruiting.

Folks, let us know if UM recruitment is different--or not?

A Recruiter for X wrote

All advice not to get involved with Group X I've heard so far are cold, cynical, conspiratorial, full of fear and negativity.

Cynicism never helps.
It just closes the heart down.

... you can believe in whatever weird thing you're into, but believing it doesn't prove its real.

Is it just X dmark you're against, or are there other things you are against, too?

Is suspicion a feature of your life?

Does it show up anywhere else?

Living in fear is not a great feeling and I would guess that those who fear tthat Group X talk X will soul-suck or brainwash them are probably scared of lots else, too.

(A correspondant on our message board stated)

This is a clever strategy post.y.

Perhaps he is just practicing handling objections using in house strategies..

The Group X processing has now started. (Ad hominem ridicult and imputations of cowardice and paranoia in anyone who is skeptical of Group X)

* Don't be cynical
* Don't be so paranoid
* aliens are coming to get you!
* you are scared of anything!
* you are surely a hostile person
* you most likely cold, cynical, conspiratorial, full of fear and negativity

* So...instead, approach X dmark with an open mind

Same tired approach.

I've seen almost the exact lines many times, same old rubbish.
Its a simple strategy, to trick alert people to stop being alert and instead, go soft and malleable by dropping their guard.
The Group X softening up/recruitment process has actually started in that post. The sneaky, foxy warping of language has started.

Flatly stating that a skeptical person has to be "angry cynical, paranoid, living fearfully, hostile, cold, cynical, full of negative energy".

Very nasty verbiage. Very sad.

That nastiness unfortunately works on vulnerable people who start to doubt themselves.

This is the technique of the Group X recruiter.

Whenever one of these Group X'rs starts using this kind of talk, in the patterns described above, starting with confrontational criticisms of you, designed tto shake your self worth, get under your hide, get away.

Tell the person to get the F away from you.

This person has given the reader a Masterclass in the "soft-sell" approach of Group X.

They sometimes start with a soft-sell, and if the person has a Healthy Suspicion of Cultic Conmen, they try and turn that wholesome skepticism into evidence that you are a coward, paranoid, diseased in mind.

Date: October 06, 2012 01:29PM

Hi Venus,

just a post to thank you for your good work on the accountability front with your blog and also for highlighting serious issues.

It is interesting to see how many 'students', so-called 'practitioners' and 'advocates' are taking down pages and even entire sites now it is has been highlighted that many are not registered and many are behaving contrary to the ethics of their profession, [ama.com.au] such as dentists and doctors proselytizing/advocating UM and Serge specifically.

It begs the question, if Integrity 'unknown and unparallelled' is a core value of Universal Medicine, why are so many people operating without any recognized qualifications and those with, without registration with the relevant bodies?

It is because they believe that they are above the law, because they know some "energetic truth' that gives them a free pass to do what they like?

I have been aware of this for a long time but it is out there now, so let me also herald this serious issue. Many of the students are paying for courses being taught to them by someone devoid of any qualifications or registration of any type. They have spent a significant amount of money on these courses.

The "chakra-puncture' courses being 'sold' are re-badged 'acu-puncture" and any practitioners should be registered with APHRA once they are trained by an accredited person who is registered to teach the courses. No such person exists. Also, no one is registered with APHRA, [www.ahpra.gov.au] - therefore they should not be teaching them and more the point, selling them. ( for avoidance of doubt, Micheal Benhayon a co-creator of the course IS trained to do acupuncture and up to June 30 had a provider number as one. He is not registered with APHRA. If UM is claiming special dispensation because chakra-puncture is not acu-puncture, then they are having their cake and eating it too by simply dropping the provider number and not registering as legally required on July 1 2012- and since the courses have been sold for over a year, there is no retrospective registration that will right this situation)

Moreover, the "EPA", which is just a blank page web site, cannot and never will be registered, and will never be able to accredit anyone to operate legally and with qualifications; while paradoxically claiming integrity and standards never known in the history of mankind.

The bottom line- Universal Medicine it would appear, is selling a course it has no legal basis to do so and cannot accredit any of the 'graduates' in a legal and meaningful way so they could practice on the public. One could surmise that the courses have been 'misrepresented' probably a matter for the ACCC [www.accc.gov.au] at some point.

Practitioners advertising their 'services' now without APHRA registration are breaking the law, plain and simple.

Does this sound like the hallmark of 'integrity'?

Of course I am sure the students will work out a way to justify this along with all the other revelations. Perhaps, I am sure they will intone together in one voice, someone else is lying, or on a witch hunt, or looking for someone else to blame for their own shortcomings anger and lovelessness. Of course, that 'may' be the case ( though really applying to one person in particular..) but that doesn't stop the facts being facts.

[universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2012 01:50PM by COncerned Partner.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: October 06, 2012 06:38PM

COncerned Partner
Hi Venus,

just a post to thank you for your good work on the accountability front with your blog and also for highlighting serious issues.

It is interesting to see how many 'students', so-called 'practitioners' and 'advocates' are taking down pages and even entire sites now it is has been highlighted that many are not registered and many are behaving contrary to the ethics of their profession, [ama.com.au] such as dentists and doctors proselytizing/advocating UM and Serge specifically.

It begs the question, if Integrity 'unknown and unparallelled' is a core value of Universal Medicine, why are so many people operating without any recognized qualifications and those with, without registration with the relevant bodies?

It is because they believe that they are above the law, because they know some "energetic truth' that gives them a free pass to do what they like?

I have been aware of this for a long time but it is out there now, so let me also herald this serious issue. Many of the students are paying for courses being taught to them by someone devoid of any qualifications or registration of any type. They have spent a significant amount of money on these courses.

The "chakra-puncture' courses being 'sold' are re-badged 'acu-puncture" and any practitioners should be registered with APHRA once they are trained by an accredited person who is registered to teach the courses. No such person exists. Also, no one is registered with APHRA, [www.ahpra.gov.au] - therefore they should not be teaching them and more the point, selling them. ( for avoidance of doubt, Micheal Benhayon a co-creator of the course IS trained to do acupuncture and up to June 30 had a provider number as one. He is not registered with APHRA. If UM is claiming special dispensation because chakra-puncture is not acu-puncture, then they are having their cake and eating it too by simply dropping the provider number and not registering as legally required on July 1 2012- and since the courses have been sold for over a year, there is no retrospective registration that will right this situation)

Moreover, the "EPA", which is just a blank page web site, cannot and never will be registered, and will never be able to accredit anyone to operate legally and with qualifications; while paradoxically claiming integrity and standards never known in the history of mankind.

The bottom line- Universal Medicine it would appear, is selling a course it has no legal basis to do so and cannot accredit any of the 'graduates' in a legal and meaningful way so they could practice on the public. One could surmise that the courses have been 'misrepresented' probably a matter for the ACCC [www.accc.gov.au] at some point.

Practitioners advertising their 'services' now without APHRA registration are breaking the law, plain and simple.

Does this sound like the hallmark of 'integrity'?

Of course I am sure the students will work out a way to justify this along with all the other revelations. Perhaps, I am sure they will intone together in one voice, someone else is lying, or on a witch hunt, or looking for someone else to blame for their own shortcomings anger and lovelessness. Of course, that 'may' be the case ( though really applying to one person in particular..) but that doesn't stop the facts being facts.

[universalmedicineaccountability.blogspot.com.au]

CP this is a VERY interesting point you raise and one I hope the authorities are looking into.

I have worried for some time now about this very issue, how just anybody with little or no qualifications could "impress" something, start up an organization...with tax reliefs,
name themselves the head, accredit themselves at the highest level and then charge people $$$$$ to give them a piece of worthless paper is beyond me. This is without the shadow of a doubt one of the most dangerous and insensitive practises to come out of UM. What is really sad is when the UMers list their education qualifications on websites as 'studying with Universal Medicine for x years and that they are accreditated level 1 or 2 whatevers'.......desperate really, don't you think? By the way does anybody know if there are Level 3's or 4's out there, given that Serge is a Level 5?

I like the way some people in UM continue to defend the cancer question. I repeat what I have already said before, when I went for an EBM the practioner said to me "if you have between 8 and 12 clearing sessions, use the special cream created by Serge and have regular follow-up sessions ONLY then will you be able to PREVENT breast cancer." I was never told EBMs could cure breast cancer just told it would "clear away negative energy that CAUSES breast cancer".

Heard from a friend that the UMers are getting a bit 'toey' around the ridges, the truth must be a very bitter pill to swallow.

Date: October 06, 2012 08:19PM

Historians and journalists can look to one other situation in Australia if they want to do a full feature story--the Hamilton Byrne followers, aka "The Family"

[www.google.com]

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: October 06, 2012 11:12PM

corboy
Historians and journalists can look to one other situation in Australia if they want to do a full feature story--the Hamilton Byrne followers, aka "The Family"

[www.google.com]

From the Wikipedia entry on 'The Family':

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

"The group consisted of middle class professional people; it has been estimated that a quarter were nurses and other medical personnel and that many were recruited by Johnson, who referred them to Hamilton-Byrne's hatha yoga classes"

Doesn't that sound familiar? Just goes to show that the handful of medical practitioners singing Serge's praises is hardly unique, and their involvement in UM does not negate the fact that it is a cult.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.