Re: Universal medicine
Date: September 26, 2012 03:23PM

VenusDarkly
Honestly you guys I don't know how you read all of that insane unintelligible tripe Serge writes. I can't do more than I few lines before my brain turns to fondue.

To make matters worse, I started reading the student blogs.

Katrin in Germany: One of the most important things I have learnt from Serge’s presentations is that to love myself and to take care of myself is not selfish, but is the basis of being loving and caring with others.

Which others? The family and friends you no longer have time for? Or by others do you mean Uncle Serge and your fellow students with whom you're having a status anxiety contest over who can praise the proven bankrupt liar and pervert the most.

Whilst people like Treefern are being cheated out of their health.

I'm still waiting for a blog from one of them that fearlessly and factually addresses SB's lies, their questionable therapeutic practices and the fact that UM makes people sick.

Tricky Vicky Carter: Thank-you Deborah. Absolutely. “Why is it” that humanity is in such rot? May we continue to ask these questions, express and share our stories and insights, and ever-deepen in the responsibility for the part we have all played in it ‘being how it is’.
The writings here are amazing – the comments also (& they are so important in confirming the truth we know). I continue to see just how deeply ‘given up’ I’ve been in the face of it all, and also continue to be astounded at just how clear and strong the love within is, and how powerful and natural is its expression!

Exactly darling. The UM brand of love is within. It never makes it out. Pity about the people who once mattered to you, now superceded by 'The One' and his zombified sycophants regurgitating his fact deprived 'truth'. Keep working on that inner love. In the meantime, your outer being, the part of you that perhaps once made meaningful, affectionate and compassionate connections dries and deadens to a husk.

Hi Venus

Exactly-

the 'truth' they speak of is subjective and some personal thing that serves no-one ( not even themselves, but they don't yet know this) while the objective, concrete, real world and harm producing truths, such as Serge's lies and very strange past are ignored.

I am wondering what it would take for them to join the dots? I feel like I need to get out one of those childs books with the big numbers and sharpen a pencil for them. They must be having one hell of a time pretending not to see what is staring them in their collectively emotionless faces.

As MacReady has pointed out on a few occasions, if you align with even a small lie, you are a liar. The students not only align, but they actively participate in re-inventing the UM world, like a scene from the Matrix when the machines detect the 'awakened' intruders into their fantasy-realm and quickly update the program.

We have practitioners overstepping boundaries, people getting bad advice, Serge selling quack courses with his bogus EPA to legitimize them, a dodgy charity, a dodgy past, people who are still owed money, hidden bankruptcy, hidden property portfolio, and the creme-de-la-creme... a question mark over his relationship with his now wife that anyone with a pencil and an ounce of sense can draw a line through and figure out what has happened. But no, it is more interesting to say this "Amazing!" and keep ones faces firmly shoved up ones own backside in a self loving act of ignorance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: treefern ()
Date: September 27, 2012 01:10PM

VenusDarkly
I meant to ask in response to Treefern's post. Just putting this out there for anyone to answer.

How many Esoteric Healing practitioners are there in the greater Byron Lismore area? Roughly? Are they just the ones working at the UM clinics, or do they also operate in their own allied/complementary health clinics? Do they have special practitioner only meetings? If so, how often?

Are they a network, UM clinics and student/practitioners referring patients back and forth between themselves? Or is it UM affiliated practitioners referring patients to the UM clinics? (As in more of a one way thing?)

Also does anyone know of UM affiliated school teachers holding regular meetings in your area? I've heard of one group in Queensland who meet weekly.

PM me if you'd rather not post publicly. Thanks.

VD from my personal experience the UMers network, they ONLY refer patients back and forth between each other, in the Byron/Lismore area they ONLY go to UMer doctors/dentists/counsellors/etc/etc. There is a HUGE recruitment program going on, any time anyone at my husbands work isn't well/has a problem the scurrilous little work colleagues of my husband are there on the spot with whatever card/person is required. This in itself should be banned however I do ask myself are these people getting brownie points and a cut in services or maybe just trying to make up for the very poor and unwomanly behaviours they have shown towards nonUMers?

I know of three other people not counting myself who were referred there and who were appalled by what they were told ranging from "holding on to dark pranic forces within their bodies" this person was told this by Serge himself, NOT advised to seek conventional medical help, 2 days later underwent emergency surgery, I don't think it was an imaginary dark force that they removed either! To the others being told just plain shit. As you can imagine not one of these people ever went back after the first visit, they have no problem telling people their stories and what a load of crap UM really is, there are an equal number of people who just don't want anything to do with UM than do.

As for anybody hearing about teachers using UM stuff in their classrooms, these people need to be reported to the Principals of the schools and to the Education Dept with reference to the ongoing investigations into Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine.

I personally think posting publicly IS very important, it is the people who have posted publicly on this site that has helped others. There is no way anyone can find out who you are by posting publicly on this very safe site. As corboy has said, this site has never been hacked. The more disgruntled customers of the UM business that come forward the more the potential UMers and those who are now questioning the sanity of UM and Serge, will actually see the business for what it is...a Cult.

Posted by: VenusDarkly ()
Date: September 27, 2012 05:07PM

treefern
VD from my personal experience the UMers network, they ONLY refer patients back and forth between each other, in the Byron/Lismore area they ONLY go to UMer doctors/dentists/counsellors/etc/etc. There is a HUGE recruitment program going on, any time anyone at my husbands work isn't well/has a problem the scurrilous little work colleagues of my husband are there on the spot with whatever card/person is required. This in itself should be banned however I do ask myself are these people getting brownie points and a cut in services or maybe just trying to make up for the very poor and unwomanly behaviours they have shown towards nonUMers?

I know of three other people not counting myself who were referred there and who were appalled by what they were told ranging from "holding on to dark pranic forces within their bodies" this person was told this by Serge himself, NOT advised to seek conventional medical help, 2 days later underwent emergency surgery, I don't think it was an imaginary dark force that they removed either! To the others being told just plain shit. As you can imagine not one of these people ever went back after the first visit, they have no problem telling people their stories and what a load of crap UM really is, there are an equal number of people who just don't want anything to do with UM than do.

As for anybody hearing about teachers using UM stuff in their classrooms, these people need to be reported to the Principals of the schools and to the Education Dept with reference to the ongoing investigations into Serge Benhayon and Universal Medicine.

I personally think posting publicly IS very important, it is the people who have posted publicly on this site that has helped others. There is no way anyone can find out who you are by posting publicly on this very safe site. As corboy has said, this site has never been hacked. The more disgruntled customers of the UM business that come forward the more the potential UMers and those who are now questioning the sanity of UM and Serge, will actually see the business for what it is...a Cult.

This makes me want to weep. It's predatory, pyramid selling style medicine which could have lethal consequences, if it hasn't already.

I totally agree posting publicly is important. I hope more people will do so, and kind of wonder why they don't. Perhaps, like me, they don't realize how widespread it's become.

Before I read that David Leser article, I knew UM had grown, but thought peoples' bullshit detectors would eventually out it and kill it off. I was shocked to read about how massive it is and the extent of damage it's caused.

I'm hoping more people will follow your lead. Problem is women are embarrassed to talk openly about the intrusive, psychosexual stuff that's going on, and also a person's medical history (sexual history as well) is essentially confidential. It's not something you want made public, so unless people muster some extraordinary courage, as you have done, they won't come forward.

And Serge has been exploiting that fact as well.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: September 27, 2012 06:18PM

VenusDarkly
treefern

This makes me want to weep. It's predatory, pyramid selling style medicine which could have lethal consequences, if it hasn't already.

I totally agree posting publicly is important. I hope more people will do so, and kind of wonder why they don't. Perhaps, like me, they don't realize how widespread it's become.

Before I read that David Leser article, I knew UM had grown, but thought peoples' bullshit detectors would eventually out it and kill it off. I was shocked to read about how massive it is and the extent of damage it's caused.

I'm hoping more people will follow your lead. Problem is women are embarrassed to talk openly about the intrusive, psychosexual stuff that's going on, and also a person's medical history (sexual history as well) is essentially confidential. It's not something you want made public, so unless people muster some extraordinary courage, as you have done, they won't come forward.

And Serge has been exploiting that fact as well.

Thanks VD but no courage needed in being honest and certainly no courage needed in wanting to help anyone else who may be really ill not getting the correct and trained professional help needed.

Just wanted to clear something up for the record, neither I nor the other women I know have experienced anything sexual (other than the yucky EBMs but they were done by women) in either treatments or sessions. That is obviously something you have been made aware of privately. I will leave revealing that side of UM and Serge up to you.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: September 27, 2012 06:22PM

New articles from The Medical Observer and The Courier Mail added to this page:

HerbertKane178
As this thread has now got so long, many of the links to other sites that have useful information on Universal Medicine have become harder to find. I thought it would be useful to keep a post that has all the links on, as more sites appear, they can always be added and this message bumped:

words from the families of universal medicine students blog

serge benhayon and universal medicine investigation

um support group

Good Weekend Article

SMH article 1

SMH article 2

Medical Observer "Inside Universal Medicine" article

Medical Observer TGA findings article

A Current Affair TV report on Universal Medicine

The Courier Mail article 1

The Courier Mail Article 2

Medical Observer AHPRA asked to investigate article

Date: September 27, 2012 08:52PM

treefern
Thanks VD but no courage needed in being honest and certainly no courage needed in wanting to help anyone else who may be really ill not getting the correct and trained professional help needed.

I'm really worried about this. Do you have an estimation of how many practitioners are involved? In particular, how many doctors?

What it amounts to is a coterie of irresponsible practitioners practicing negligence and depriving a section of the community of quality health care. It's culpable.

treefern
Just wanted to clear something up for the record, neither I nor the other women I know have experienced anything sexual (other than the yucky EBMs but they were done by women) in either treatments or sessions. That is obviously something you have been made aware of privately. I will leave revealing that side of UM and Serge up to you.

I'm relieved to hear that. Who knows, maybe he cleaned up his act? All I know is, I'm nothing special. Many women have visited that clinic before me, and a lot more since. If he tried it on me he would have tried it on others. I'm just glad I made the boundary call and never went back. But there would have been patients who haven't been educated on therapeutic boundaries, and I don't doubt he would have exploited them.

I'd like to hear from anyone who had a similar experience to mine. I sincerely hope there aren't worse stories, but I fear that's not the case.

Similarly, I'd like to hear people are benefitting from UM, receiving good quality responsible healthcare, and experiencing improvement in their conditions, but as you've described, it isn't the case. More people are shunning UM than buying into it, but unfortunately they have to go through a nasty and deleterious experience to do so.

Date: September 27, 2012 08:57PM

Thanks for the links Herbert.

Posted by: esocynic ()
Date: September 27, 2012 08:57PM

On my previous post, I documented my stay at The Lighthouse, Frome, Somerset in the UK, where I had not realised until I had paid that it was Universal Medicine Uk's HQ, and not the innocent bed and breakfast as advertised.

I have kept reading this thread in incredulous horror at what Universal Medicine, its founder and associated "medical" practitioners are all about. I am wondering why the media in the UK have not yet picked up on Universal Medicine. I hope it is just a matter of time.

Wishing veryone affected on here all the best for the future and thank you for sharing your stories so that hopefully others can be warned.

Posted by: John lazuras ()
Date: September 28, 2012 08:57AM

esocynic
On my previous post, I documented my stay at The Lighthouse, Frome, Somerset in the UK, where I had not realised until I had paid that it was Universal Medicine Uk's HQ, and not the innocent bed and breakfast as advertised.

I have kept reading this thread in incredulous horror at what Universal Medicine, its founder and associated "medical" practitioners are all about. I am wondering why the media in the UK have not yet picked up on Universal Medicine. I hope it is just a matter of time.

Wishing veryone affected on here all the best for the future and thank you for sharing your stories so that hopefully others can be warned.

Thanks Esocynic,

What you get here on this site is the TRUTH from various people association either directly or indirectly with UM and their poor belief system and practices. This site has now attracted a wide number of people from all over the world expressing their experience with UM and the same story is coming out from all (it has never been some angry and abusive men, in fact more women and former followers contribute now). I have at numerous times stated that this business UM is very dangerous to the individual and to a family unit, emotionally, physically and financially.

You will see many glowing recommendations from what I call “the followers” (as this is what they are, they are followers of UM and Serge and they follow what he says no matter how wrong it is), on how good UM is, how great they feel, the good it is doing for them but not one to date has written anything about the wild and wacky claims that are a part of Serges teachings and beliefs.

If the followers had some logical thinking and not feeling into decisions they would be able to see that UM is one biggest cons and the only winner out of this will be Serge Benhayon and his family that are turning over millions of $$$$$ every year peddling the SHIT that UM is. (and the 2 million that Serge said the business turns over is what goes through the books ….what about all the CASH paid to attend the EDG/ EWG and visits to the practioners and the purchases of his healing cards and products where is this counted).

Serge has convinced the followers that they have to FEEL into everything and this is because he gains their trust as a nice, loving, honest man with integrity so they then forget their logical thinking using their brains to realise what Serge portrays himself as is far from the REAL TRUTH that is starting to come up to the surface now with all the media exposure.

The UM PR machine will argue that there are many doctors, dentists, degree qualified people involved with UM and they use this as justification that UM is a normal business, but because these people are involved does not make it any better of an organisation. In my opinion it is actually a little frightening to think that doctors, dentists and physiotherapists could endorse an organisation such as UM. I am sure that if these people thought with their brains and don’t feel into things they should be questioning the beliefs and practices of UM and see it for the sham / con it is.

This business is a CULT, it lures people into the organisation first by just innocent visits to a practioner for some advice on some void that is missing from one’s life and the practioners once they have the person on side they then introduce them to more of the wacky thoughts and process of Universal Medicine and Serge Benhayon and now the person is FEELING warm and fuzzy, being loved they are on a high they are now addicted to the CULT.

Posted by: Willow.Sunshine ()
Date: September 28, 2012 06:12PM

Its hard when you are trying to do the best for yourself. There are many things to consider and usually persons who are searching feel a sense of relief when they find something like UM. However some, including myself, get to the point where you ask yourself what really is it that I am agreeing to?

If you express this however you are instantly judged, made to feel that you are channeling the Lords of Form and do not love yourself or are not loving to others. Doubt then comes into your mind…. This once again is hard as before you had made a connection with UM you probably believed that you were doing the right thing for yourself, family and friends but you are now being lead to believe differently.

There is also the separation from friends that have been made in your new environment. These UM friends once thought you were amazing and loved you for you but now offer and a constant bombardment of things such as “you are a bit off at the moment” “why are you following a pranic path” “I can’t be with you at the moment because of your energy, but it is because I love you” It makes you feel lower and lower and also lonely therefore a tendency to believe them once again creeps in as you now feel you need to go looking for something again. For some they can be looking for companionship, others self development or grief counseling and for some it is to become involved with something so deeply so to avoid dealing with their real issues (this is ironic as UM teaches you to face your issues but if you are looking to belong to a group so that you don’t have to face them you will probably never get to the point of being honest about it!)

As someone who is seeing the errors with UM I am having to deal with the judgments and try to move on, but feel appalled at how some are acting just because I am making other choices. I feel sad that what could be very supportive work actually has its basis in greed and corruption and doesn’t seem to want to support you once you start having thoughts and feelings that are truly your own. I know I can love myself and others and do not need to be taught how to.

You have to stop searching as your life really is truly yours and you can do what you please with it. This includes being part of UM, but if you chose not to follow this path then you should not to be persecuted for it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.