Current Page: 96 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: September 06, 2012 01:15AM

As this thread has now got so long, many of the links to other sites that have useful information on Universal Medicine have become harder to find. I thought it would be useful to keep a post that has all the links on, as more sites appear, they can always be added and this message bumped:

words from the families of universal medicine students blog

serge benhayon and universal medicine investigation

um support group

Good Weekend Article

SMH article 1

SMH article 2

Medical Observer "Inside Universal Medicine" article

Medical Observer TGA findings article

Today Tonight TV report on Universal Medicine

A Current Affair TV report on Universal Medicine

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: September 06, 2012 03:23AM

HerbertKane178
As this thread has now got so long, many of the links to other sites that have useful information on Universal Medicine have become harder to find. I thought it would be useful to keep a post that has all the links on, as more sites appear, they can always be added and this message bumped:

um support group

Good Weekend Article

SMH article 1

SMH article 2

Thanks Herb, that's very helpful.

Just thought I'd add the Medical Observer 'prana treatment' article:
[www.medicalobserver.com.au]

Date: September 06, 2012 08:58AM

MacReady
HerbertKane178

um support group

Good Weekend Article

SMH article 1

SMH article 2

Thanks Herb, that's very helpful.

Just thought I'd add the Medical Observer 'prana treatment' article:
[www.medicalobserver.com.au]

There is also a video interview with Prof. John Dwyer here. It can be found in the "In Conversation" section. He discusses EBM, Healing Cards and other Universal Medicine treatments.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2012 09:00AM by HerbertKane178.

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: September 06, 2012 07:50PM

Thanks Herbert Kane for these links to these informative sites. It would be good to have these links posted on all future pages of this Forum. Incidentally I think this list is bound to grow as people expose Universal Medicine as a dangerous cult led by a delusional conman. Over and out - Eric Dobbs

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: September 06, 2012 09:52PM

Serge...mate,
If you think you've won the media battle, think again. That was just entree buddy boy.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 06, 2012 09:53PM

Hope the UK media pick up on this.

Lighthouse UK, Frome, Somerset, Universal Medicine cult
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: September 06, 2012 11:36PM

For what it's worth, with reference to information at [www.companiesintheuk.co.uk] there are local news outlets...

Somerset County Gazette
http://www.somersetcountygazette.co.uk

Frome Times
http://www.frometimes.co.uk

The Bath Chronicle
http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/people/Bath%20Chronicle/profile.html

And some more listed at [www.mendip.gov.uk]

Date: September 07, 2012 10:37AM

I think they are having technical issues over at Universal Medicine. I've noticed posts disappearing from their blogs. The below posting WAS on "Words on Serge Benhayon" blog. For some reason it disappeared. Luckily, thanks to the wonders of the internet, it's not lost. So I share it here just in case anyone wants to read it.

And if anyone at Universal Medicine wants a copy so they can post it back up again, do get in touch. The post is quoted below:

Today Tonight
— AUGUST 1, 2012

by Anonymous

Thank you Neil Doorley (Today Tonight, channel 7) for visiting the UniMed Clinic with at least a half open mind (and heart). However when you found that we were normal people who had decided of our own free will to make changes in our lives, you had to find another angle for a story. Hence, you choose a few quotes from Serge which when taken out of context implied other than the truth.

Yes, Serge did say that the annual turnover for UniMed was around $A2. mill. He also told you that much of that goes back into the business to support students. He mentioned that he maintains a second home where seriously ill students can stay free of charge while they are having medical treatment at the local hospital. He offers these and other seriously ill people free healing sessions to complement their medical treatment. Serge sponsors many students world wide who want to attend events but may not have the funds. UniMed has a small staff as well as the other costs associated with any small business. Serge and his family live a very modest life as those close to him will attest. While Serge did not come from a wealthy family, he worked even while at school and had earned himself a Porsche in his early twenties. He started as a tennis coach but went on to own a successful tennis academy which saw him very financially secure before he started Unimed. We all heard Serge tell you that he lived in a more grand house then than he does now! To suggest or imply that he is doing what he now does for the money is a misrepresentation of the truth and if I may say, not worthy of a serious journalist.
Yes Serge, did admit that he says that he is the reincarnation of Leonardo da Vinci (although it is difficult to believe this if you see him draw stick figures on the black board!). He qualified that by explaining that he mentions it to students to make the point that the work he presents is not new but has a long lineage and that Leonardo was but one in that lineage. This will all be revealed in a book currently being written in the UK about the many enlightened teachers who have been part of keeping this lineage alive. (Now, there’s a story!). Lastly, we had to smile when we saw that the camera had chosen to focus on the women in the audience and pretend that the men did not exist! And, not even one word from Adam who also had a long interview with you. We trust that when this story is even bigger that you will return with an open heart and report the full truth. We would love to welcome you back in that capacity. Meanwhile you are most welcome to slip under the media radar and come for another healing session any time you so feel! I am sure that Serge would sponsor you and if not, then it is on me!!

Source: Google Cache

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2012 10:40AM by HerbertKane178.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: September 07, 2012 11:23AM

"Yes, Serge did say that the annual turnover for UniMed was around $A2. mill. He also told you that much of that goes back into the business to support students. He mentioned that he maintains a second home where seriously ill students can stay free of charge while they are having medical treatment at the local hospital. He offers these and other seriously ill people free healing sessions to complement their medical treatment. Serge sponsors many students world wide who want to attend events but may not have the funds. UniMed has a small staff as well as the other costs associated with any small business. Serge and his family live a very modest life as those close to him will attest. While Serge did not come from a wealthy family, he worked even while at school and had earned himself a Porsche in his early twenties. He started as a tennis coach but went on to own a successful tennis academy which saw him very financially secure before he started Unimed. We all heard Serge tell you that he lived in a more grand house then than he does now! To suggest or imply that he is doing what he now does for the money is a misrepresentation of the truth and if I may say, not worthy of a serious journalist."

[/quote

Thanks for highlighting that for everyone's benefit, Herb. It would be remiss for anyone to suggest that Serge was in this for the money, especially considering how much material wealth he gave up to pursue his destiny as a World Teacher.

Though I'm sure the person who originally posted this is mistaken about Serge's family not being wealthy. According to the recent article 'The Da Vinci Mode', Serge is:

"...the scion of a wealthy clothing manufacturer from the Uruguayan capital of Montevideo..."

[m.theage.com.au]

Then again, this could be just another of those scurrilous lies perpetuated by the abusive, unscrupulous media as part of their smear campaign against Serge. If he didn't come from a wealthy family background, it makes his high-flying success as a tennis coach all the more impressive. Not as impressive as his decision to give that all away in order to answer 'The Call' of the Heirarchy, though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2012 11:37AM by MacReady.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: September 07, 2012 03:46PM

HerbertKane178
I think they are having technical issues over at Universal Medicine. I've noticed posts disappearing from their blogs. The below posting WAS on "Words on Serge Benhayon" blog. For some reason it disappeared. Luckily, thanks to the wonders of the internet, it's not lost. So I share it here just in case anyone wants to read it.

And if anyone at Universal Medicine wants a copy so they can post it back up again, do get in touch. The post is quoted below:

Today Tonight
— AUGUST 1, 2012

by Anonymous

Thank you Neil Doorley (Today Tonight, channel 7) for visiting the UniMed Clinic with at least a half open mind (and heart). However when you found that we were normal people who had decided of our own free will to make changes in our lives, you had to find another angle for a story. Hence, you choose a few quotes from Serge which when taken out of context implied other than the truth.

Yes, Serge did say that the annual turnover for UniMed was around $A2. mill. He also told you that much of that goes back into the business to support students. He mentioned that he maintains a second home where seriously ill students can stay free of charge while they are having medical treatment at the local hospital. He offers these and other seriously ill people free healing sessions to complement their medical treatment. Serge sponsors many students world wide who want to attend events but may not have the funds. UniMed has a small staff as well as the other costs associated with any small business. Serge and his family live a very modest life as those close to him will attest. While Serge did not come from a wealthy family, he worked even while at school and had earned himself a Porsche in his early twenties. He started as a tennis coach but went on to own a successful tennis academy which saw him very financially secure before he started Unimed. We all heard Serge tell you that he lived in a more grand house then than he does now! To suggest or imply that he is doing what he now does for the money is a misrepresentation of the truth and if I may say, not worthy of a serious journalist.
Yes Serge, did admit that he says that he is the reincarnation of Leonardo da Vinci (although it is difficult to believe this if you see him draw stick figures on the black board!). He qualified that by explaining that he mentions it to students to make the point that the work he presents is not new but has a long lineage and that Leonardo was but one in that lineage. This will all be revealed in a book currently being written in the UK about the many enlightened teachers who have been part of keeping this lineage alive. (Now, there’s a story!). Lastly, we had to smile when we saw that the camera had chosen to focus on the women in the audience and pretend that the men did not exist! And, not even one word from Adam who also had a long interview with you. We trust that when this story is even bigger that you will return with an open heart and report the full truth. We would love to welcome you back in that capacity. Meanwhile you are most welcome to slip under the media radar and come for another healing session any time you so feel! I am sure that Serge would sponsor you and if not, then it is on me!!

Source: Google Cache

Here we go again I shouldn't be so confused about Serges teachings, the UMers don't seem to mind the teachings changing on a daily basis, I studied George Orwells novel 1984 in school, I know the game. Serge is using the mind game of 'Ingsoc' here.

With "doublethink" the people (UMers) believe what they otherwise know is false, in believing the revised (new) past, the new past is what was. Hence one of 1984s very famous slogans....... "he who controls the past, controls the future and he who controls the present controls the past".

So poor Serge and his family live "a very modest life"' now travelling 1st class around the world 4 or so times a year isn't the same "modest" sardine class my family and I travel by, once in a very rare blue moon. Umm?

Have a list the length of my arm things I was told by Uni Med staff Serge 'impressed', this has all now been clarified by Leonardo publicy in (double) taped television interviews, as not entirely being,.......... exactly true.

I just love the way Serge does the 'back-step' maybe that could be included in the next 5 day (modest) workshops?

Current Page: 96 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.