Current Page: 92 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: August 27, 2012 10:08PM

I agree with you lifetruetome, this child's mechanical declaration about UM and how she is indebted to Serge is quite sickening. The business about defending UM is becoming a little sinister when you have to depend on a 12 year old girl to deliver for you.It's beginning to take on the guise of an extreme right-wing Christian fundamentalist group.To me I see a vision of a bus out of control full of mad UM followers heading towards hell and being driven by the maniacal Serge Benhayon the Puppet Master .The world will be a better place when this fiend is never allowed to operate again. - Eric

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:30PM

ANZAC Day is powerful. If anyone who was born in OZ or a Kiwi no longer values that holiday, that will mark a huge shift in their belief systems.

Wanna hear about love?

[www.bookshop.vic.gov.au]

From Gallipoli with Love 1915 - Letters from the Anzacs of the Wimmera
Author: BREED, FLORENCE
ISBN: 9780646161105

This compilation of letters from the 1st World War gives the reader an insight into the everyday life of men going through varying stages of the war. From the decision to sign up for military service, travel to new and exciting countries, to the bonds built with the shared experience of the horrifying violence of war on the frontline at Gallipoli. The letters are not the work of professional historians and are all the better for that. They are the experiences of the private soldier told in his own words, reflecting his own feelings.

Price : $16.95

What is painful is that only the feelings of UM members are considered real, legitimate.

The pain and emotion felt by non UM family members and friends are not given equal respect in UM. Friends, that lack of reciprocity is why this thread began, has continued, and several news articles published.

Not pranic oppostion.

Intead of being given equal respect with the feelings and experiences of non UM members, the concern, worries, anguish and opposition from non UM family members are, perhaps, actually being dehumanized by the UM system and then co-opted, explained away as pranic opposition, or even used as evidence of the UM aspirants' specialness.

We need to pause and recall that some of the UM family member report being pressured to change household routines and even, lose their own freedom in their own homes so as to accommodate the heavy demands of the UM aspirant in their lives.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Things are pretty farsical from an outsider's point of view when they see the way we live our lives. I have restrictions on what I can and can't do. I won't go into any detail about what they are, but there are some fundamental rights as a grown, Australian man that I no longer have in my house.

People might judge me (and certainly judge her) for putting up with it all. The fact of the matter is that I love my partner, and living without her and my child isn't an option. Not to mention the fact that my child needs a parent who isn't under the control of all of this nonsense to be there for them.

I dare wonder whether these legitimate emotions from non UM members living alongside UM members seem are turned, by UM into mere negative energy, friction, drag factor, something the UM aspirant not only arouses, but must expect to arouse and then use.

1) Use as evidence of his or her specialness for having elicited the emotions in the first place.

2) Utilize as opportunities for growth on the esoteric path by standing firm in the face of family and friends LEGITIMATE misgivings and opposition by standing firm and detached in the midst of the turmoil instigated by ones own adherance to UM lifestyle and imposing it on others.

If this is what is going on in UM (and its speculation on my part, but we can speculate), its a clever way to cover all the bases. But its not a kind thing to do.

First, it is not nice to co-opt some one else's emotions and, without their knowledge or consent, turn them into a villain in a drama where you get to be the saint, martyr, heroine or hero.

For film and live theatre, actors decide which roles to audition for. And all parties know the content of the play or script.

So perhaps UM, without intention of its leadership, may function and get a sense of noble strife, from combining two sources.

A) The emotions of its students,

B) (Perhaps without intending to) Co-opting emotional energy derived from opposition from non -UMfamily and friends, because opposition gives the UM student a competing loyalty, something to fight against to prove worthiness to a higher loyalty.

The legitmate pain and anger and fear felt by non UM family and friends is perhaps seen as evidence that the UM aspirant is very special to have generated such family discord, and that their opposition is not love, but a mere friction to be overcome as one rises higher and yet higher on the initiatic grade.

That opposition and push back from non UM family and friends may give a sense of drama, momentum, friction, a feeling of righteous strife, making UM life seem so much more real and authentic than life lived before UM.

What is forgotten is this is brought at the cost of eliciting anguish from non UM family and friends -- and it is interesting that that quoted material gives an impression that opposition from families is expected, and perhaps prepared for.

To use an analogy, it is impossible to earn the Victoria Cross or the US Medal of Honor unless one does certain actions in the midst of a declared war.

Without a declared war, circumstances dont exist in which it is possible to earn those honors.

Perhaps without non UM family love, misgivings and even opposition, that sense of opposition that gives meaning and emotional charge to the UM grades of initiation would not exist, and the ranks of initiation and the world view would not seem nearly so exciting.

So it isnt just the emotions and loyalties of the students that bring energy that is utilized by UM and its belief system.

My citizen's hunch, just a hunch, is that even the emotions and opposition of non UM family members and friends are, unconsciously, co-opted, used by the UM belief system to give that feeling of conflict, in which the UM aspirants can hope to rise high enough to earn the UM equivalent of the Victoria Cross.

From the description quoted above, the persons here, concerned about UM, are persons.

But in the UM mindset, non UM family members without their own knowledge and consent have been, without their awareness or consent, recruited to play villain roles in the UM psychodrama any time one person in that family or friendship is convinced they are marked for ascent in the UM universe.

The impression I get is that to feel special in UM, and to get a felt, sense of momentum in this map of ascent into progressively higher initiatory realms, in the UM system, one gets that feeling of momentum, of striving, by needing something or someone to contend against.

This seems to be accomplished by almost ensuring that families and friends will resist.

I suggest that UM, perhaps without intending it, brings a sense of drama, righteous striving, into students lives.

Family strife generated by UM is turned into proof of both a student's specialness and as evidence that he or she is ascending the initiatory ranks.

But to do this means writing off the legitimacy and reality of how much suffering is felt and borne by family members and friends of UM members.

Their families did not ask to be recruited and used to play the role of one dimensional villains in the UM psychodrama. These men and women didnt ask that their anguish and attempts at negotiation be turned into evidence of a UM aspirants specialness.

(You are so special that the forces of Prana are trying to hold you back, via your family!)

You are the astronaut soaring up the iniatory scale, and your family and friends are written off in UM cosmology as pranic opposition or friction.

Your families and their humane human response to your coldness and retreat are perhaps (my hunch again, as a US citizen), written off in the UM belief system as an expected by product of your energetic ascent. Their anguish is a mere opportunity for you to prove your worth in cosmic battle and get a Victoria Cross from the Fiery Realm.

And the more your family resists what you are turning into the more this validates how special you are, and how potentially high you can go up the initiatiory scale--you are generating so much Cosmic Opposition, look how special you are.

Well, these families and your friends are people, human beings, families, their worries and feelings are real, not 'side effects' of your fiery ascent to higher realms.

If my speculations are accurate, and I want to emphasize the 'if" a big part of the power of UM belief system is it successfully turns even the fiercest family resistance into a source of momentum and drama for the seeming ascent of its aspirants.

How special you are. Your UM practice is eliciting so much opposition from family and now from society.

How special we UM'rs are.

Any suggestion that the UM praxis in early stages turns people into difficult company for family and friends--thats not considered within the belief system.

Gotta earn that Victoria Cross.

Just be careful. Soldiers, sailors and airmen/women who have come home from wars will tell you that after one has been in combat, one find one does long for home.

They find that home is what matters. The medals are usually put away, into a drawer.

Date: August 27, 2012 11:44PM

Public Service Offering

It can be easy to make a wrong move with a fingertip and lose an entire post, here or elsewhere.

just in case you dont already know this one, here is the keyboard
short cut to use if by mistake you make one wrong move and delete something important.

You want the UNDO command.

How to access it if you dont already have it.

DONT PANIC (Large Friendly Letters - vide Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

To get the UNDO command

Hit the Control key and then hit the letter z on the keyboard.

That should bring back the text.

Its similar to the undo paste command in MS Word.

[www.google.com]

Back to our scheduled programme.

For pleasure, listen to some selections from Men at Work

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: August 28, 2012 01:55AM

Thanks for the updates regarding 'initiation' CP. It certainly explains a lot, but what is more difficult to explain is how students toiling away in Serge's demented fantasy world for 12 years never reach his level of illumination despite jumping through every flaming hoop he presents them with, unless of course you realize that he simply keeps raising the bar so that the students never reach that goal, which of keeps them coming back and the money flowing in.

Also, it should be explicitly noted that Serge's realization that he was a 5th degree master happened instantaneously while he was on the toilet. I'll avoid the opportunity for cheap jokes, but it is convenient that his enlightenment was immediate and cost free, compared to everyone else doing 'the work'.

This heretofore hidden (occult) 'initiation' aspect of UM further highlights the hypocrisy of the devotees' responses to all the recent media coverage.

Note this comment posted by a UM follower in response to a letter to the SMH in defense of 'The One':

[wordsonsergebenhayon.wordpress.com]

"Well said Rebecca. This article by David Leser is more deceptive than other blatantly biased pieces such as the recent ‘reporting’ on A Current Affair. Leser’s article deceives and serves the public less because he fakes an attempt at an ‘investigative’ piece – when in reality his sources are mostly anonymous and come from a group who are actively targeting UniMed and Serge Benhayon, as well as his focus being a very narrow one. As Rebecca said, in this selective focus, the journalist selects aspects of Universal Medicine which may generate a reaction from the public, rather than
serving the public by representing all that Universal Medicine presents – the majority of which are very practical and simple tools to improve health and well-being"

Firstly, I challenge anyone affiliated with UM, including Serge, to highlight the deceptions in David Leser's article. Where is Serge's public rebuttal of this piece if it is 'more deceptive than other blatantly biased pieces' on UM?

Secondly, the people who are 'selecting aspects of Universal Medicine which may generate a reaction from the public' are, in fact, the UM devotees themselves, who are desperately attempting to convince the world that there's nothing to UM apart from love, integrity, good food and restful sleep. Until the blogs writing in defense of Serge Benhayon start accurately describing to the broader community the lunatic occult belief system that informs every single aspect of Universal Medicine, it is clear that the Serge and his followers have, to put it mildly, an extremely selective understanding of such concepts as truth, responsibility and integrity.

Date: August 28, 2012 11:19AM

(Leser's)focus being a very narrow one. As Rebecca said, in this selective focus, the journalist selects aspects of Universal Medicine which may generate a reaction from the public

I dare suggest that UM has found a very narrow focus by which to generate a reaction from non UM partners.

For UM went and hit on a single, selective focus...it disrupted the sex lives of non UM members .

And did this by teaching the UM students to be so cruelly rejecting of their partners--while demanding that partners endlessly accommodate to the UM diet and lifestyle.

Thats I suspect what lit the fuse.

Robbing non UM students of companionship in their own homes took it too far.

Teaching UM students to behave in ways that result in sexual rejection of their male partners while demanding that their rejected husband still accomodate to the tyrannical UM dietary and lifestyle demands.

The female UM student who does the sexual rejection and diet demands--she can confide in her UM friends.

Her rejected husband or boyfriend--he cant easily confide in anyone. The situation is too humiliating.

If these men had been tyrannical brutes, their wives and girlfriends would not have had the time and freedom to get involved with UM. Brutes wouldnt have let them get involved. UM would have been run out of Australia had they tried to recruit women married to misanthropic louts.

Its the decent men, the gentlemen who truly respected their wives and girlfriends, the ones glad to see that their ladies seemed interested in self development. Its the gentlemen, not the brutes, whose ladies were recruitable into UM. These are the men who are being treated like shit in this situation. Legions of them have probably kept quiet for years because its such a humiliating situation.

UM selectively focused on this most sensitive area to tamper with.

If they'd been content to go for peoples beliefs and money and had not interfered with family life, there'd be less discord.

Posted by: HowDoesItHappen ()
Date: August 28, 2012 02:37PM

Just to quickly back up some of what Corboy was saying. I definitely agree that the resistance from family members is not only an expected by-product, but that it is actually by design. I know that my partner fears me and a lot of what I stand for. She of course doesn't realise (or at least admit to me) that her actions and feelings towards me come from a place of fear.

Its this fear that leads her to attempt to control me which in turn leads to more tension between us. This tension creates more fear and, well, you can see where this is leading. It's an interesting feeling to be the villain in UM's play. As Corboy mentioned, we villains didn't sign up to play any part in this play but here we are. Us abusive, loveless partners full of panic energy and under the influence of those pesky Lords of Form. Ever wondered how many Lords of Form there must be to control so many people?

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: August 28, 2012 03:06PM

corboy

(Leser's)focus being a very narrow one. As Rebecca said, in this selective focus, the journalist selects aspects of Universal Medicine which may generate a reaction from the public

I dare suggest that UM has found a very narrow focus by which to generate a reaction from non UM partners.

For UM went and hit on a single, selective focus...it disrupted the sex lives of non UM members .

And did this by teaching the UM students to be so cruelly rejecting of their partners--while demanding that partners endlessly accommodate to the UM diet and lifestyle.

Thats I suspect what lit the fuse.

Robbing non UM students of companionship in their own homes took it too far.

Teaching UM students to behave in ways that result in sexual rejection of their male partners while demanding that their rejected husband still accomodate to the tyrannical UM dietary and lifestyle demands.

The female UM student who does the sexual rejection and diet demands--she can confide in her UM friends.

Her rejected husband or boyfriend--he cant easily confide in anyone. The situation is too humiliating.

If these men had been tyrannical brutes, their wives and girlfriends would not have had the time and freedom to get involved with UM. Brutes wouldnt have let them get involved. UM would have been run out of Australia had they tried to recruit women married to misanthropic louts.

Its the decent men, the gentlemen who truly respected their wives and girlfriends, the ones glad to see that their ladies seemed interested in self development. Its the gentlemen, not the brutes, whose ladies were recruitable into UM. These are the men who are being treated like shit in this situation. Legions of them have probably kept quiet for years because its such a humiliating situation.

If they'd been content to go for peoples beliefs and money and had not interfered with family life, there'd be less discord.

Corboy you have once again hit the nail on the head with your observations...spot on!

Unfortunately it serves Serge and the rest of his followers to focus on the thin end of the wedge and not look at the broader destructive behaviours of the UMers.

I experienced the isolation, judgemental superior attitude, constant never ending lectures about pranic forces, tattoos, lords of form, eating habits, sleeping, not being loving enough, not being gentle enough, sexual rejection and let's not forget the 'holier than thou' attitude from my MALE, UM partner.
There are numerous WOMEN out there who have also 'kept quiet' and been affected by the 'humiliating situation' their male UM partners put them through. But there is one very different point I must add here...the UM women who reject their husbands speak to other female UMers. The female non-UMers have husbands and boyfriends who have countless lonely but VERY supportive women to confide in and this in itself causes a whole new range of problems. The UM women latch their claws into these men with a death like grip, not only are you battling the effects of Serge but also the underhandedness of UM women with very questionable motives. When your husband starts asking permission to touch you after over 25 years of a lovely marriage were sex has been a fun, exciting and very loving experience, life now seems odd to say the least! When you question why he is doing this and he has some stupid Serge answer, HE thinks he is being more loving and gentle feels confused(as per the teachings of Serge) goes to his female(s) UMer friend(s) with a report back and what do they do, is to tell him that they would love more than anything else to be treated that way by a man........Very underhanded, come on, I'd say?

I have found the UM women to be lovely, kind and very gentle people, ONLY to other UMers to the rest of us they are sarcastic, judgemental, putdown artists all pretending to be the 'choosen ones' having to put up with us lowly mortals.

A word to the wise, don't cross these women because it is then that their true selves escape.

Date: August 28, 2012 03:36PM

corboy

Hi Corboy,
well said. I have highlighted something you said here because it hasnt been articulated that well yet.
I have met many of the affected partners, mostly men and some women.
Without exception, despite the terrible, 'scurillous' accusations of the level 5 master initiate, they are all great people.
Almost all of them dont drink, smoke, are healthy, concious, and as you pointed out sagely, very supportive of their partners.
That is how this has happened. Each one, including myself, has placed no restrictions or expectations upon them- we have supported them emotionally and financially, unaware where that support was leading.
When we began to realise that the journey was taking them away emotionally, mentally, and physically, we responded too late.
Serge had already done his handiwork. We had been re-drawn as loveless, shutdown, hard, too in our heads, working too hard, resistant to the truth, holding them back from their glory- then when we finally voiced our concerns and were met with a wall of silence, then denial- we were cast as abusive and then violent.
The final insult is that there is no conversation and the villification is complete.
Serge has won. He has turned the partners of many men and some women into UM nuns and monks co-habitating and nodding in their heads in agreement at the unloving behaviour of their hard and loveless former partners....wondering no doubt, 'what happned to them?'

The answer is simple: Nothing. It happened to you. What you see is a reflection of how you are. Nothing else. We steadfastly remain the same, loving and supportive. Why else are we here? And yet, they cant see it any more than they can see that Serge is nothing but a common man lost in a chasm of his own multi-dimensional delusions.

Thanks Corboy- It's nice to have someone see clearly what has really happened and express it so lucidly.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: August 28, 2012 05:02PM

Thank you, Corboy. You have nailed it. Furthermore, it's not just the intimate aspects of a relationship that come under fire; when living with a dedicated UM follower (depending on how obsessive they are) you may be attacked, questioned, lectured, and condescended over everything you do. You may be expected to give up every hobby and interest that you have. Going out, whether to restaurants or entertainment events, becomes extremely restricted, in many cases impossible, and if there is something you want to go to despite the UM student's non-approval, you can bet you'll be given a truck-load of crap over your 'loveless' decision. You are not to take interest in any current affairs, as that would be 'absorbing' instead of just observing. Reading is frowned upon unless it's Serge's books or Alice A. Bailey, because any and all other books channel pranic energies.

Basically, a relationship with a dedicated UM student can be psychologically abusive and frequently humiliating. Yet no matter how much support you show for their choices, it will not be returned in kind. It is the UM way or the highway.. I've heard several times that 'Serge had never turned anyone away'. Yet there is ample proof that more and more of his followers are turning away their own families and loved ones in favor of UM's fabled 'Livingness of love'.

And those of us left in the wake of his destructive influence are being painted as the abusers.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: August 28, 2012 05:13PM

I would like to clarify something at this point especially intended for you Serge.

My husband has always been and will always continue to be a very loving, kind and gentle man, who has tried to strive and better himself throughtout his life. When you Serge, strut around on stage and tell both women and men that only you 'his royal highness' is truely loving, the "only man who ever makes love" (to your young and fully groomed wife, it would seem) then you plant the seeds of doubt in your mutable audience.
Women are told their husbands are hard and unloving, the men have their confidence undermined, you seem so truthful and convincing why would you lie?

The simple answer has to be to stroke YOUR EGO. The only time my husband was ever hard was when he was listening to you.

He is back in 'himself' these days and back to the loving man he once was, no thanks to you or to any UM women friends(?)

Current Page: 92 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.