Current Page: 90 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: August 26, 2012 01:34PM

MacReady
The following comment was posted on Good Weekend's Facebook page by a UM student, whose name I will mercifully omit here

"David Leser articule the Da Vinci code in good weekend is a hatchet job on Serge Benhayon, he finds dozens of anonymous abusive men and there harpies to discredit Serge and Universal medicine. Does he reveal his connection to these disgruntled people no he is practicing the lowest form of journalism" (sic)

Does that strike you as the writing of someone in control of their pranic emotions, expressing themselves from a place of integrity, love, stillness and responsibility?

Besides the admission that there are now dozens (as opposed to a handful at the pub) of detractors, this individual claims to know that the men in question are abusive. How can he know that when they are, as stated, anonymous?

And 'there harpies'? That can only refer to Miranda's estranged mother, unless he's talking about the poor woman who died of brain cancer after being told by Serge that her health issues were the result of an evil spirit residing in her liver and kidneys. How loving can one be to refer so callously to either of these women as 'harpies'?

Finally, I imagine that David Lesser's connection to the people being cited was that he interviewed them for the article. He also interviewed Serge, Anne Mallat and Kaye Greenaway. Should we detractors, in a paranoid fit of pique, infer that David Lesser is some kind of deep cover UM operative because we know for a fact that there is far more damning information that could have been included in the story? No, because being rational people, we can appreciate that both viewpoints need to be represented. That's what balanced journalism is all about.

I think the comment by (I'll omit his name too) is disgusting and thank you for airing it here. It sounds like a drunk guy mouthing off in the pub. Seems that the outward veneer of love many of the followers claim is just that. Under the surface the repressed emotions are bubbling away.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 26, 2012 03:11PM

Get in fast and get in early. The retreats are back, book early, payment required in full ASAP.

The agenda? Are you going to deepen your investment, find out if you have been a pure point of reflection, and your place in the order of things?

Whichever is the case, it is all a historical relationship that spans over and across many, many of your lives … you never know what you may find of yourself. And the 2013 Retreats are just that – the kingly body and its history.

There's a new take on Raja yoga, and Esoteric Psychology! Watch out.

To get a full idea of what you could be enjoying for $1890, here it is. [study.universalmedicine.com.au]

and remember

The real meaning of life as far as the human being is concerned is to re-develop an awareness that supersedes the physicality. There is enough evidence (??) from our ancient fellow human beings that there is far more to life than meets the eye and mind of the temporal minded.

Sorry, what evidence?- can you spell it out Serge? What mythical ancient human fellow beings? Anyway, when you read this waffle you can see why the students heads are full ensnared in the narrative. It is us vs them, pranic vs fiery, soul groups, endless incarnations, mundane arrogant human existence denying the almighty call of 'the way'. It is a big call to ask them to give that up, because as Serge says, they have 'invested' deeply in it, both emotionally, with their time (literally their lives) and their hard earned. Its onwards and upwards, no looking back, no stopping to consider anything else. Before they know it, life will be over and they will be...somewhere. But my bet is nowhere near where Serge is telling them.

The most interesting thing about the retreats is it is NOTHING about the stuff the defenders blog about. It is about all the crazy stuff they hide and don't talk about. Have we heard one of these harbingers of integrity tell how at the last retreats Serge told them he was the one from Shambhala? or that he more or less gave a message to go home and start doing the work, even if it meant relationships would come to an end and there would be a period of chaos?
Have any of us erstwhile partners ever heard any of the details of these retreats from our then partners? why was it hidden from us? If it is true and so meaningful why not tell us all the details? why so secretive? why do none of the usual suspect defenders of Serge mention it, but go on with their interminable drivel about 'stepping up, integrity, responsibility, mis-truths, lies, hatchet jobs, abusive men, loveless men, witch hunts..."

And why oh why does not one student and the master himself take responsibility for the 'reflection' they find themselves in, but accuse others of constantly? Why student is it everyone else's fault, and a reflection for them, but not you?

And why, Serge after 12 years have we not met one student who is in any way more advanced than they were before they had their heads rattled by your mind numbing hogwash? All I can see is angry self serving in-denial love-less ( in the real sense) confused people in defence of you and years of literal investment in reflecting the glory of your ego and delusions. I know many think they have advanced, but I just see people in pain denying their real issues.

Yes students, get in early. $100 down secures your spot for another year of your life in service to Universal Medicine.

Date: August 26, 2012 04:16PM

Sorry I had to highlight this Gem from the retreat description:

Of note, and it should be said, an Ascended Master is simply one who has ‘mastered’ their way out of the re-interpreted meaning of life. And thus, as we have taught you, he/she are not a master of or over anyone. An Ascended Master is but a point of reflection that reflects a certain light/energy that is free from the force of denial and hence free of and from the force of subterfuge (deception). An Ascended Master’s role is to reflect a certain fiery reflection in whatever way they choose to reflect it. What they reflect is nothing but that which is true of your nature.

What can one say about that? Except to the followers and defenders, the deceptions coming from UM and the students are as obvious as a moon sized asteroid hurtling towards earth and about to impact in T minus 1 minute. I am constantly left dumfounded at the sheer audacity, arrogance, stupidity and massive deception coming out of this 'organization'- it knows no limits- just as Serge claims to have none in his vast and infinite contact with the knowledge of the universe but seemingly, not of himself.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: August 26, 2012 07:17PM

The apparent incorporation of Raja yoga into the retreats is interesting, for several reasons. Firstly, Serge has emphatically and repeatedly declared that all yoga (apart from the 'yoga' he claims to have 'brought through' from the Heirarchy in Shambhalla) is absolutely evil.

Secondly:
"The essence of the work that flows through me is in line with that which can be called sacred and esoteric by nature. It is non-traditional following no allegiance to any cult, form or belief other than that which is found intuitively at the heart centre in accordance with the spirit of the hierarchy. No claims are made other than the stance that the work like all other before us should always be ascertained by the individual to be the work of truth or not" -Serge Benhayon.

I would say that Raja yoga qualifies as a 'form' that could be described as quite traditional, given that it has been practiced for centuries:

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

So the question is, has UM incorporated a traditional form of yoga, that Serge hitherto declared to be evil, or has UM decided to claim that the non-yoga 'brought through' from another dimension by Serge is actually Raja yoga, when it is patently not?

Date: August 26, 2012 09:25PM

MacReady
The apparent incorporation of Raja yoga into the retreats is interesting, for several reasons. Firstly, Serge has emphatically and repeatedly declared that all yoga (apart from the 'yoga' he claims to have 'brought through' from the Heirarchy in Shambhalla) is absolutely evil.

Secondly:
"The essence of the work that flows through me is in line with that which can be called sacred and esoteric by nature. It is non-traditional following no allegiance to any cult, form or belief other than that which is found intuitively at the heart centre in accordance with the spirit of the hierarchy. No claims are made other than the stance that the work like all other before us should always be ascertained by the individual to be the work of truth or not" -Serge Benhayon.

I would say that Raja yoga qualifies as a 'form' that could be described as quite traditional, given that it has been practiced for centuries:

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

So the question is, has UM incorporated a traditional form of yoga, that Serge hitherto declared to be evil, or has UM decided to claim that the non-yoga 'brought through' from another dimension by Serge is actually Raja yoga, when it is patently not?

Before the media attention Serge bragged how he would never back away from one his truths. Backing away, crab walking and tap dancing and distracting attention away from and around any and all of them is now the order of the day.
More from our friend. [wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 26, 2012 10:49PM

Yoga is a good move.

In addition to being a sacred cow, its a cash cow. (milch cow?)

Yoga is a huge industry today. And highly respectable.

Magazines

Retreats

Retreat facilities

Yoga clothing and fashions

Perfumes

Jewelry

Cookery

Date: August 27, 2012 04:19AM

There are several UM students who used to be heavily into yoga, even so far as being teachers. If UM is incorporating Raja yoga into its presentations now, I would speculate that Serge would require some assistance from people who actually know how to teach Raja yoga. If this is the case, I wonder how this backflip is being justified, considering Serge has convinced these people that their previous involvement in such modalities was harmful, since yoga was pure evil? Perhaps, being the divine messenger from Shambhalla that he is, he is able to utilize (and profit from) the teachings but clear it of the pesky pranic energy imposed on it by the lowly human beings who put in the hard yards learning and teaching it.

Date: August 27, 2012 05:22AM

Note: the UM student (hi Steve) who posted the slanderous comment (quoted above) on the Good Weekend Facebook page has since removed it. I wonder if reading this thread 'touched a part of him him that he didn't want touched'?

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:31AM

Deja vu or what?

60Minutes ran a story in 1997 on William Kamm, is history repeating itself?

I hope not.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:44AM

MacReady
Note: the UM student (hi Steve) who posted the slanderous comment (quoted above) on the Good Weekend Facebook page has since removed it. I wonder if reading this thread 'touched a part of him him that he didn't want touched'?

One of the wonderful things about the internet is when things are said or claims are made on it, they exist for ever in cyberspace.

Current Page: 90 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.