Current Page: 73 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: treefern ()
Date: July 27, 2012 09:22AM

I like the fact that none of the newspapers are using the word 'alleged' cult leader when they refer to Serge.
Maybe the reporters, All the reporters from the Sun Herald to the Echo are pretty convinced of just where Serge stands within the question of being a "cult leader?"

For the record, I am a female and I am complaining, the young girl in the photo in the Sun Herald article (22.07.12) was if I'm not mistaken female.
I don't live in Bangalow, always thought I did until I found out the town has been taken over by the UM aliens.
I have spoken to 5 ex-UM's 4 being female, they are ssoooo glad to be rid of the "heart-less and soul-less Serge", that's a quote. They are however not prepared to "come out" as they all put it, they have had a gut full of the shit from Serge and Universal Medicine, they just want to "get on with their lives." There are literally hundreds of people out there who have left UM, they do not need to state their position, by leaving UM they have made a stand about Ums questionable practises, these people are not in question as opposed to the people who have answered Serges call for public support.

With the intense anger and hostility shown by Um's to any critic of Serges now being shown, where the talk of the Northern Rivers is whether you are "in" the cult or not, no wonder non Umers are going underground.

There are 2 main reasons for this Serge, no sane person wants anybody to know they had anythings to do with you, the other reason is the backlash of "unlovingness" used (on the streets) to defend you.

The silent partners from broken relationships, who have been left behind or should I say have moved on to what I might add very happy relationships, are now openly celebrating that what they said about you years ago --- being a cult, has now been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: July 28, 2012 03:51AM

Thanks again Treefern, for your courage in sharing your difficult experiences here and also for once again reminding potential readers that it's not just a a few 'jealous, abusive, vengeful men' who are concerned about the impact Serge's teachings are having on people. Hopefully as awareness grows more women will feel confident enough to follow your example.

Date: July 28, 2012 05:58AM

treefern
I like the fact that none of the newspapers are using the word 'alleged' cult leader when they refer to Serge.
Maybe the reporters, All the reporters from the Sun Herald to the Echo are pretty convinced of just where Serge stands within the question of being a "cult leader?"

For the record, I am a female and I am complaining, the young girl in the photo in the Sun Herald article (22.07.12) was if I'm not mistaken female.
I don't live in Bangalow, always thought I did until I found out the town has been taken over by the UM aliens.
I have spoken to 5 ex-UM's 4 being female, they are ssoooo glad to be rid of the "heart-less and soul-less Serge", that's a quote. They are however not prepared to "come out" as they all put it, they have had a gut full of the shit from Serge and Universal Medicine, they just want to "get on with their lives." There are literally hundreds of people out there who have left UM, they do not need to state their position, by leaving UM they have made a stand about Ums questionable practises, these people are not in question as opposed to the people who have answered Serges call for public support.

With the intense anger and hostility shown by Um's to any critic of Serges now being shown, where the talk of the Northern Rivers is whether you are "in" the cult or not, no wonder non Umers are going underground.

There are 2 main reasons for this Serge, no sane person wants anybody to know they had anythings to do with you, the other reason is the backlash of "unlovingness" used (on the streets) to defend you.

The silent partners from broken relationships, who have been left behind or should I say have moved on to what I might add very happy relationships, are now openly celebrating that what they said about you years ago --- being a cult, has now been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Hi TF- Yes I also find it very curious that the finger is being pointed a a few angry men when we are all aware of the scale of what is happening in the non UM world. You think that alone might get some members thinking, unless the simply believe it is lords of form/prana proved. The denials as the nature of the group I think is honest, because that is clearly how they are Serge feels. As someone said to me yesterday. 'If you are inside a tomato, you just think the world is red', and I guess to those people we seem insane when we say 'but your inside a tomato!'
Of course we could all be collectively delusional and have all reached the same conclusion at the same time and shared the same fears and exact experiences that got us to this point. A bit like ripping up Midsummer nights dream, throwing it in the air and watching it reconstruct itself in the right order before our every eyes...
I know some ex members too and they report the same thing- when they were involved they were 'in'- volved. It is only months later they are seeing the tomato for what it is and interesting to note how they now feel about their once much revered non leader.
In any case, our motives here are clear. To speak our truths because we cannot speak them directly to the ones we loves without denial. We hope they hear. But I guess if they do not, then we will just remain strong and the best we can to the day the world turns blue again.

Posted by: lovingsister ()
Date: July 28, 2012 06:50AM

Hi everyone,

I have spent the last two days reading your messages and am a little relieved that my family and I aren’t the only ones going through this. Secretly I knew this was not the case but it’s reassuring to hear that your family members are behaving in the same manner as my sister. She has always been interested in alternative health and would jump in full heartedly to the newest craze but unfortunately found Serge about 4 years ago. She has always had a kind and lovely heart but now finds it hard to feel for other people. She tries so hard and spends so much time and energy (and money of course) trying to live her life according to Serges preachings. We get glimpses of her old self, whether it’s a display of happiness or sadness but she quickly pulls herself into line. It must be exhausting to constantly have Serge in your head telling you to ignore your natural instincts and feelings and conform to his beliefs. Her husband appears to be too afraid to question as I'm sure he's been told at the few appointments he's attended if he doesn't allow her to make these choices then the relationship is over and there are children concerned here. The scariest and most concerning part for our family is that these children are having to eat what Serge says and do no exercise which is unhealthy for growing children and they no longer have a mother that will support them unconditionally. Her "new" outlook is that if they are sick or having problems at school it is basically their fault for allowing themselves to take on other peoples problems or payback for something they have done in a previous life. This is crazy when she should be their soft place to fall. In actual fact they are experiencing these problems because of their mother being involved with UM. I guess it just proves that Serge is creating a group of heartless, self centred and obsessive people that serve him by funding his life. I certainly believe that there are aspects of his teachings that are common sense and I can understand people wanting to be part of something bigger but he is taking advantage of them and slowly but surely isolating them from their friends and families. It amazes me that they believe that Serge is the only one that knows everything and everyone else not practicing UM is wrong and evil.

Thank you to all of you who have posted on this and other sites. It is comforting to know that there is some awareness out there and hopefully by reading these posts someone will be helped. Whether it's families finding support or UM followers questioning their association with UM. I have to comment on the swift moves by Serge and UM to get there new websites up and running and requesting their followers make posts in their support. It is difficult to read as it's evident they are in too deep and can't think for themselves. No doubt he is proud of himself and that his manipulation is working. I feel for these people and their families as I'm sure a majority of them are beautiful people or at least portrayed that before joining UM.

Thank you from one of no doubt many concerned sisters.

Date: July 28, 2012 08:24AM

Thank you lovingsister for joining us here, welcome to the forum, make yourself at home, nice username by the way, I am lucky enough to have my own sister who supports and looks out for me, and I hope your sister knows how lucky she is to have you.

Posted by: lifetruetome ()
Date: July 28, 2012 08:36AM

Lovingsister

Thanks for posting. I am a woman on this forum and I know the men are getting a hard time here as being bitter and non-loving. This is certainly not the case - they have just lost someone they love to UM and like you are greatly concerned.

Its great that you posted your story, and I hope that you find comfort in all of the stories here. I read your story with sadness because I feel for your sister's children. I have great concern of the UM belief system and how that would effect the mother and child relationship.

Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: July 29, 2012 06:33AM

Hi Lovingsister,

Welcome and thank you for sharing your experience here. Anyone else reading this thread with a story of their own to share, please feel free to contribute. We would all appreciate hearing from you.

Posted by: treefern ()
Date: July 30, 2012 08:48AM

lovingsister, you have come to the right place.
It was this site that helped me with my husband and I can only hope we can now help you.
The people who contribute to this site do it out of love and concern for their loved ones and I might add have had quite a hard time of it for their troubles. It will be a long and difficult journey to try and get your sister/daughter back, but well worth it if/when you do.
Please feel free to ask questions, it does help and we can only answer from our own experience with our loved ones.
The site really isn't about making judgements about Serge Benhayon his family or Universal Medicine, it is however a support network for information on what we know and how our lives have been effected by the 'strangeness' that is Serge and UM.
Hang in there and keep in touch, you are very welcome here.

Posted by: Eric Dobbs ()
Date: July 30, 2012 09:45AM

Hi All , may I suggest when this cult and it's pathetic leader have been defused

that we celebrate with a book burning of our own design. Where I hear you ask - where else but BB.I think it could be good therapy for all concerned!!Over and out - Eric

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2012 09:51AM by Eric Dobbs.

Posted by: trackandfield ()
Date: July 31, 2012 08:10AM

New link up - mostly a rehash of previous articles but adds a little bite of its own

[www.womenofgrace.com]

Glad to see this group is finally getting the attention its control over peoples' lives requires

Current Page: 73 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.