Current Page: 63 of 169
Re: Universal medicine
Posted by: MacReady ()
Date: July 22, 2012 07:11AM

Just to reiterate for any UM students reading this thread:

BREAKING NEWS:

NEW AGE GURU ADMITS HIS CLAIMS OF BEING DA VINCI INCARNATE WERE LIES. COMPLETE LACK OF ENERGETIC INTEGRITY EXPOSED

[m.brisbanetimes.com.au]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: frodobaggins ()
Date: July 22, 2012 07:42AM

Nice find Herbert!

I knew that this guy would get exposed sooner or later.

I also love the line about - QUOTE serge - " some of the people saying things about me are not very nice people in their own households"

How arrogant are you serge! I will speak for myself as i can't speak for others here (however i have had conversations with many from this forum and all seem lovely) but our home is a VERY loving environment. I was a dedicated partner... didn't cheat or play up.... didn't come home drunk and abusive.... had an excellent work / home life balance.... and overall just enjoyed a very peaceful existence until your crap took advantage of my partner and you preyed on her insecurities and brainwashed her with fear mongering. Within months you changed the very person i fell in love with

On the flip side like everyone else we are all human and NO ONE (not even you serge) are perfect but that doesn't give you the right to say that the people on this forum are somehow "not nice people".

You also say you never told people to stay or leave a relationship. Then i have one question for you. Why is it then my partner left showing ZERO emotion about the break up. Its because you filled her head with a justification that she now has discovered the "livingness of love"... a holier then now attitude (brainwashed) which your responsible for. She is now in a situation where no man is good enough ( except you serge) and without realising is living a very lonely existence. SO while you may not have directly said anything your fear tactics have great influence.

Time is ticking for you Serge....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2012 07:45AM by frodobaggins.

Date: July 22, 2012 08:13AM

Serge's hypocrisy knows no limits. When he 'exposes' (condemns) anyone or anything that doesn't measure up to his divine measurements, he is simply 'stating truth in a loving way'. When he is exposed as a charlatan and an admitted liar, it's because of people who are 'not nice in their homes'.

Serge, people's relationships are breaking down because your followers are completely brainwashed by you and cannot accept that their partners are skeptical of your claims. Claims which you now admit are based on lies. The relationships haven't crumbled due to any abusive behavior on the behalf of those of us 'in resistance' to your New Age fairy tales. The people standing against you are doing so because you profiteer from and manipulate the neediness of many decent, loving, individuals who are simply seeking a deeper meaning to their lives.

Date: July 22, 2012 08:37AM

MacReady
Just to reiterate for any UM students reading this thread:

BREAKING NEWS:

NEW AGE GURU ADMITS HIS CLAIMS OF BEING DA VINCI INCARNATE WERE LIES. COMPLETE LACK OF ENERGETIC INTEGRITY EXPOSED

[m.brisbanetimes.com.au]

BUHAHAHA.... busted Serge! On record too... Sounds like Mr Cool cracked under the pressure.

Oh and for the record... its not just 4 or 5 people on here creating havoc for you. For every one person on here there are 10 more people who feel like we do.

Date: July 22, 2012 12:00PM

Hi All-
An interesting day indeed. It appears as if we are loveless, jealous, subtance abusers who are not nice at home and that the women have had to hide behind Serge's words to tell us how bad we are.

Let's get a few things straight and work out who is really lying and has the substantial vested interest.

* There is more than a handful of people or detractors as the Master characterises us. We are simply the ones that are brave enough to say something. I personally know of at 20 people affected by either a relationship breakdown, a friendship issues, family problems, etc. I know others here are aware of similiar numbers of people. My guess is that there are HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of affected but so far silent people. I think this is an opportunity for them to come forth. We will be creating a counter blog to the just created student blog which will give those people a chance to speak. So far everyone that I have spoken to is a lovely, beautiful caring person simply concerned about the marked change in the personality of the one that they care about. Like many others on this forum, myself included, they do not drink, take drugs, are open to diet changes for health reasons- they do not abuse their partners/friends. They include Grandparents not seeing their grandchildren, parents not seeing their kids, husbands, boyfriends, friends, brothers and sisters. How dare Serge Benhayon defend himself by saying that we are not very nice people. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Why has he never considered that there is two sides to a story? and could it be that ALL Of these people happen to be with 'not very nice people"? No, the truth is something else and here it is.

Serge conditions his followers through retreats, courses, books, womens groups, consultations, that they do not have to play IMPOSED roles. They are drip fed ideas that men in general are hard, loveless, closed off. They are told men dont know how to make love, only have sex. It even goes as far as to give images of men 'injecting bad energy' into the women, whose cervix and womb, says Serge, are holy and sanctified. Despite this, it IS possible to have a relationship with someone doing 'the work'- all it requires is that you either fall in line, or that you dont question anything that Universal Medicine offers as a 'choice'. If you do, or wonder at the vast amounts of money spent, the changes in the nature of your physical relationship and the home environment, then the problems arise. If you become concerned that you loved on is repeating UM phrases rather than having a proper two way conversation, wearing a UM symbol, hanging a da Vinci print, droning UM approved 'music', burning candles on a scribbled drawings...then the relationship is coming towards its end. If you voice your concern you will be told you are 'imposing/abusive/loveless/not in truth/chanelling 'energies or entities'/ that you are not yourself.... these exact scenes have played out in scores of homes across Australia and the UK. How can it be that it is all the same? well, of course there is just one way...the trusting followers have slowly had their world view changed by Serge's twisting of the truth. The partner or person, though not perfect, that loved them is suddenly the villian. They are seen as holding them back, negative, abusive, jealous ( of Serge!) ...and of course the relationship is now secondary to the wonderful world of Serge who is "love incarnate' the most perfect form of man there is. ( please check the new site for 'students'- already this sycophantic attitude is appearing)

Now here is the kicker. Your partner might email Serge asking 'advice'. He will no doubt suggest something like " If they are holding you back from your glory....." you get the idea. And Yes Serge we have many many of these emails. You're not too smart are you? why wouldnt you suggest a sit down, or ask for both sides of the story? The reason, your intention is to get rid of the 'detractors'- you only want people that accept everything you say without a thought (which you work actively to discourage at every turn) and are happy to hand over vast sums of money to do so.

You say that you have people living in Joy? Well assuming that is right, though I and others see little evidence of it, other than switched off people who seem to have lost the ability to question things, then why should it come at the expense of so many others? There is truth to the saying, where there is smoke there is fire. If all you offered was healing, a better way of living, an improved diet and self exploration and even if it was done at over the top prices, there would be none of this. You would be getting about your business of buying countless houses and Alfa Romeo's and whatever else you are doing with the millions of dollars you are taking in each year through a multitude of companies. We would all be applauding your amazing business acumen and wishing we had thought of it. The issue is, that it doesnt stop there. Let's recap the issues.

* you say you are the only one to know the truth. All other religions/philosophy is wrong or 'spiritual/pranic/astral'
* You did claim to be the reincarnation of famous figures, which you recanted but I guess you will say you were misquoted.
* You escalated the claim to being the master from Shambhala, one of the 12 masters oveseeing the world in the New Era
* You say you offer 'a choice' but the alternative to not choosing your way is clearly laid out as 'bad karma, illness, disease, more bad lives'
* you tell students about their past lives without thinking how this might affect them even if you really did know, which you clearly dont.
* You villify men in every thing you say or do as if you want to be the only man in their lives, unless they agree with you.
*You tell students they are not able to think as the mind tricks them and that their emotions are also a trick- classic mind control stuff.
* YOu further tell them that anyone who is emotional around them is under the control of outside forces and not to align with it- classic group control stuff.
*You tell students that certain music, symbols, and art will help them 'clear' karma/illness which you sell and approve of.
* YOu tell students that there are energies between 9PM and 3AM that might try to enter you.
* All of your courses are very expensive and plentiful. Students line up like lemmings to attend each one with CASH dutifully in hand.
* YOu tell students you can put entities into people at will, can enter another dimension, know anything in the UNiverse at will, are smarter than any scientist, doctor, intellectual, historical figure, the Dali Lama.....

and then you expect us to stand by and nod in agreement.

The truth is that the so called detractors are people that have simply seen through your act. We are concerned for our loved ones, even though they might now think us the greatest villians. We fear for our families and children that they may also come under your influence- which you call bringing people into Joy- and that we see causes pain for many, and turns those loved ones into a shadow of the former beautiful and wonderful person they once were- albeit with all the usual humans failings and concerns that we all endure when we are being honest with ourselves and not giving our power to another.

That you can continue with your rubbish knowing the negative effect you have on so many is staggering. That you think it will not go unchallenged is arrogant. You cannot disturb so many lives and not expect to suffer consequences, or as you might say, Karma. You could have played it differently, but you made the choice to be master of the world. So be it.

Posted by: HerbertKane178 ()
Date: July 22, 2012 12:18PM

Thanks CP, wise words, as always. I hope many UM members come to this site after Serge's name check of us (thanks Serge for that, appreciate it). Here they will find the truth of what we are, and be able to judge us for themselves, rather than the rather childish name calling that Serge has descended to.

Welcome one and all.

Date: July 22, 2012 12:46PM

Excellent post CP, thank you.

For any UM folks reading this I ask you to consider the following: Serge recanted his claims of being genius incarnate when queried by Heath Aston. So he has been lying to you all for 13 years. Considering that these claims, and the general belief in reincarnation inform every single aspect of the UM lifestyle and doctrine, how can you possibly continue to have faith in him and his endless claims to supernatural knowledge and perfection? Serge endlessly emphasizes the importance of integrity and honesty and has now admitted that he himself does not believe the wild claims about himself that he has fed you. Serge has been lying to you all for years. if you really value truth and honesty regardless of how much it hurts, you have to acknowledge this and come to terms with it. Serge has deceived you all. He is a liar, and he knows he is a liar. The only way for you students to truly heal, is to take whatever positive elements you found within UM, move on, and truly enjoy your precious lives, free from the influence if this manipulative individual. Serge constantly teaches that you can't align with anything without absorbing the whole package, you can't just ignore the negative elements in favour of the parts you like.

May the Truth be known:

Serge has lied to you. The entire foundation of his belief system is nothing but a cruel hoax. If choose to stand by him, you're aligning with an individual who has deliberately deceived you. All the talk of love and brotherhood in the universe cannot change that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2012 12:52PM by MacReady.

Date: July 22, 2012 12:56PM

fantastic post which paints a clear picture CP. Welcome to any new visitors to this site. Thanks Serge for the mention in the paper.

I would like to encourage any family or friend who have been affected by UM to join our conversation. We would love to hear your experience.

Date: July 22, 2012 01:02PM

HerbertKane178
Thanks CP, wise words, as always. I hope many UM members come to this site after Serge's name check of us (thanks Serge for that, appreciate it). Here they will find the truth of what we are, and be able to judge us for themselves, rather than the rather childish name calling that Serge has descended to.

Welcome one and all.

I would also like to extend an honest, heartfelt welcome to anyone reading this thread to please contribute. Whether you are a friend or relation of somebody involved, a UM student having doubts or somebody who has already left the fold, your input here is most welcome. Even if you're a UM student who has decided to stand by Serge despite his deceiving you, please feel free to join the discussion. I would like to understand how and why you've chosen to justify his blatant deception and how you rationalize that while valuing honesty, integrity and a 'one-unified truth'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2012 01:05PM by MacReady.

Date: July 22, 2012 01:08PM

INVITATION TO VOICE YOUR CONCERNS

Hi everyone reading these pages, and there are many today.

Here is a link to a new blog in order for people to post their thoughts and feelings.

If you feel to....

we invite you to tell us how you are affected. You don't need to write anything that will identify yourself, any opinions, or even a name. Just add your voice so that the Truth may prevail.
with thanks

[wordsonsergebenhayon.blogspot.com.au]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2012 01:13PM by COncerned Partner.

Current Page: 63 of 169

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.